๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐” || k.kaneki...

By yunanomy

โ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐€๐๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„๐‹๐˜ ๐๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“, ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐–๐ˆ๐‹๐‹๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐Ž ๐’๐€๐‚๐‘๐ˆ๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐„ ๐˜๏ฟฝ... More

๐€๐”๐“๐‡๐Ž๐‘'๐’ ๐๐Ž๐“๐„
๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ โˆšA
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ๅ…ซ/ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ : re
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
- Bonus Chapter -
ไบ”
ๅ…ญ
ไธƒ
ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
Rewriting!
ๅไบŒ
ๆฑไบฌๅ–ฐ็จฎ : re, ใ‚ทใƒผใ‚บใƒณ 2
ไธ€
ไบŒ
ไธ‰
ๅ››
ไบ”
โ› ๆ„›ใ—ใฆใ‚‹ โœ
ๅ…ญ
ๅ…ซ
ไน
ๅ
ๅไธ€
ๅไบŒ
็ต‚ใ‚ใ‚Š
quick announcement

ไธƒ

1.2K 78 43
By yunanomy

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

And so it goes, you two are dancing in a snow globe, 'round and 'round

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And he keeps the picture of you in his office downtown

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And you understand now why they lost their minds and fought the wars

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And why I've spent my whole life tryin' to put it into words

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

T O K Y O    G H O U L : r e

P A R T 2

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Water flowed down both her fingertips and her tired face as soon as she washed her face with the transparent liquid, the tap still on and running. She then looked at the mirror with tired eyes and looked down the sink with a blank face. ( Y/n ) stared at the water coming out the faucet before she closed it gently and slammed both hands to the sides of the table.

The ( h/c )-haired tried her best to not look at her own reflection, not to receive any more negative thoughts because she had enough. So she kept her eyes down and said nothing, but within the few seconds that passed, she remembered a dream she had last night. To be precise, it was more like a nightmare and it made her wonder if this was some kind of sign that something horrifying is about to happen.

It was all about her going insane and destroying the whole of Tokyo, Kaneki leaving her again, and the rest of the people she knew ditching her because she was no longer needed. She wanted to laugh realizing how stupid and dumb it was but then again, a part of her thinks that it is some kind of warning. ( Y/n ) shrugged off the 'strange' thoughts and left the bathroom, closing the door shut. She then walked to where almost everyone was, trying her best to look friendly.

" Hey," the indigo-haired female waved at her.

" Good afternoon."

" Did you get a good nap?" ( b/n ) asked and continued to wipe the wet cups, Touka sitting in front of him, " You still don't look so good."

" I'm alright," she lied and flashed them a small smile. Then there was the white-haired male, Kaneki, sitting beside the window on a chair with some kind of map on the table he was in. He was about to take a sip of the coffee that the cafe provided but stopped when he saw her walking in his direction.

" Hello," Kaneki smiled as ( Y/n ) blinked twice and smiled back at him. She then pulled the chair back and sat on it, observing her surroundings. When she and the one-eyed king was enjoying the pleasant morning with the smell of mouthwatering coffee flying around the small shop, Touka suddenly spoke.

" Are you... a virgin?" Touka asked the brown-haired male, who nearly dropped the cup he was holding. Kaneki choked on coffee, spat it out to the map, and ( Y/n ) cursed out loud hearing the sudden question.

" What the hell...?" 

The ( h/c )-haired female then kneed the table hard enough to make Kaneki shudder and the table to move, mouthing him strange words about what they should do now that they got involved in such an awkward situation.

" I'm asking you if you're a virgin."

" ... " ( b/n ) remained silent and smirked, " I know you're smart, try to figure it yourself."

" I just figured out you were. If it comes down to it, I'll let you do it with me," the Kirishima looked away as the other continued to smirk.

" Sure, I don't seem to mind," he abandoned the dirty cups and walked over to where she was. He then pulled her waist closer to him, his forehead making contact with hers. He started to lean in and Touka closed her eyes; both Kaneki and ( Y/n ) were about to explode in embarrassment. The moment was interrupted when the television 'spoke'.

I won't let them continue to run amuck! I shall exterminate all the ghouls and strive for a world without imperfections!   Kichimura Washuu stood on top of a pile of corpses and looked at the camera with a pair of evil-looking eyes.

" That's the third base," the ( h/c )-haired female frowned and stood up, getting a closer look at the news.

" If that's the case then we need to hurry up and move to the 24th Ward!" Kaneki exclaimed and grabbed his girlfriend's hand but once they turned back, the two saw Touka gripping on ( b/n )'s collar before she pulled him closer to her. Their lips met and the only thing the other couple could do was to stay frozen in their spot.

" Ayato's heading to the 24th Ward," she explained and pulled away, " We shouldn't act too reckless and plan it out first."

" But while we're sitting here the other basses..."  Kaneki whispered but then gasped as soon as he felt ( Y/n )'s grip on his shoulder.

" Don't try to do everything your own again... please," she muttered but it was loud and clear enough for him to hear, "We have Yomo, Nishiki, and Tsukiyama, Aogiri Tree, and... me. Please, just for once, put your trust in us. For the past few weeks, I've been asking myself if there will ever be a way for you not to leave us again."

" Huh?"

"  You're literally the only one who thinks that it's okay for you to disappear. What about us? What about me? What about your future, have you bothered to even think about that? No, right?" she took a step back and made eye contact with him as Touka and ( b/n ) quietly watched them from afar.

" You two lovebirds," the brown-haired male rolled his eyes playfully and went back to do his assigned task.

" F-f-for goodness sake, get a damn room when you're going to do those kinds of things!"

Everything stopped once they heard a bell coming from the door, and that made everyone look at the entrance.

" Sensei."

" Mutsuki," Kaneki muttered as ( Y/n ) tried her best to remember where she saw his past comrade. Tears started to form in the edge of her eyes, and the ( l/n ) continued to remain silent, wondering to herself why the customer was staring at her man like that.

" I finally found you," Tooru took steps closer to him and the white-haired male decided to stand in front of the confused woman, " Sensei, please come back."

" I'll do everything that I can. Mutsuki... I can't."

The green-haired officer gasped and stiffened her back, eyeing the place carefully, especially at the ghoul behind her former teacher, " This place reeks of ghouls. So you really did betray us. The CCG... The Quinx... I... What was I to you?"

" Mutsuki..." Kaneki whispered and got lost in the blue that he didn't even realize that she took out a pocket knife she brought. Because of this,
( Y/n ) activated her kagune and blocked the knife that was aiming at Kaneki. He snapped out of his daydream and got in a battle stance.

" You're just confused, sensei? I'll get rid of anything that stands in our way, even that piece of garbage that actually had the courage to interfere our conversation!"

She then started sending him attacks using the knife she hid under her sleeves, and the ( h/c )-haired female stood where she was with blood boiling in rage but she couldn't do anything. She tried to calm down by breathing in and out but after realizing how rude and foolish the customer was, she couldn't.

" Mutsuki!"

" Ooh, I hear sensei's voice!" The officer went insane and stabbed Kaneki's wrist. She then pulled back and activated her kagune as Kaneki gasped and widened his eyes in shock. Tooru then broke the wall of the shop and sent Kaneki flying in another direction. He hit the metal bars that were placed on the sides of the street, making him fall to the ground.

" Kaneki!" ( Y/n ) yelled but she was silenced when she saw the insane Quinx staring at her. She defended herself by using her kagune as her shield to avoid the incoming attacks, and Tooru gritted her teeth in frustration, " I don't know who you are, I don't know what you want, I don't know which part of Tokyo you came from, I don't know what's going on with you and my boyfriend but I can come to a conclusion that you are one impertinent person. ( b/n ), evacuate Touka!"

The brunette nodded his head in agreement and dragged Touka's hand, escaping the cafe. On the other hand, ( Y/n ) was panting heavily, her eyes focused on what's within the front of her and her hair covering a part of her delicate face. Tooru then started to send her attacks with her pocket knife and by accident, she knocked down a kettle that caused a fire to occur.

" Die, you homewrecker!"

" You pathetic piece of shit!" ( Y/n ) screamed and continued to dodge all of her attacks swiftly.

" You, you, you, you, you, you-" Mutsuki was interrupted when the ( h/c )-haired female kicked her wrist and her knee. She then dragged her face and smashed it on the wooden floor. When she did so, the CCG officer nearly stabbed her arm and her shoulder.

The ghoul then stood up and held her arm however, she was strangled from behind by the green-haired madwoman. ( Y/n ) took this opportunity to stab her chest by activating her kagune and to her surprise, it worked. Tooru coughed out blood and fell to the floor as the other let go of her arm and took a step back.

" Ugh... I hate girls..." the green-haired female muttered and tried standing up with her shaking legs. The female ghoul couldn't care less and decided to leave her injured, taking the time to escape with the rest. When she came out to try and find the others, the one-eyed ghoul dragged her hand and started to run away, the other two following her from behind with their kagune sticking out their backs and arms.

" It's been a while since I went here..." Kaneki eyed her small apartment.

He last stepped on the small apartment a few years ago but he noticed that nothing actually changed. The bookshelves were still in the same position and it looked as if she didn't read any new books. The white-haired male continued to observe the house and ( Y/n ) was locking the door shut, hoping to herself that no one could enter even though they use all their force to break it down.

" Finally, they might not find us for a while at least," the female ghoul wiped her sweat and turned to face the other. She sat on the sofa and covered her face, groaning after recalling what happened, " What are they planning exactly?"

Ken didn't respond, nor did he sat on the couch beside her. They were both on their little fantasies, one was panicking inside with the unexpected event they encountered, and the other daydreaming.

" What must we do, Kaneki-" ( Y/n ) stopped when she felt Kaneki's head on her shoulder and his hands were glued on her back, " What are you doing?"

" I felt like you went through a lot without me."

She shut her mouth and stayed quiet, not really knowing how to react during this situation but after realizing that she was happy about it, she spoke.

" Right, I did," she chuckled and ruffled his hair when inside, she was worried. She pushed his chest gently, making distance as her lover looked down with his bangs covering some part of his eyes.

" I'm sorry that I was never there when you needed me..."

She then stopped in her tracks and gulped. When she turned back to face him, she was met with regretful eyes. Kaneki's face changed and it became grave, and ( Y/n ) knew this expression. It was the same look he'd had on his face three years ago when he heard her talk about her dreadful past. He reached out to her with one hand and touched her bottom lip.

" What are you doing..." she murmured in embarrassment.

" I know about your problem. About the pain going on that is," Kaneki said. The ( h/c )-haired female widened her eyes in shock because that one piece of information wasn't supposed to be known by anyone," I overheard your conversation with the doctor, and I apologize for eavesdropping."

" There's no need to say sorry but now that you know about it...I'm pretty much a monster, right?" she smiled.

" But even if you are one, I'll still be by your side."

And with that, her cheeks turned pink and her heart was starting to beat faster. Her stomach was filled with butterflies and she had to admit that she enjoyed this feeling.

" I don't want to lose you," he went closer to her. At his touch, she remembered about her parents who passed protecting her. During this one moment, she felt so loved, so loved to the point that she would do anything for him, even if it means sacrificing herself, " I'm sorry that I hurt you, ( Y/n ). I'm sorry... that I was the one who burned down all your hopes and dreams you had three years ago."

His breath on her neck, the muscles of his hips flexing and his chest pressing against her chest, their hands interlocked. Ken softened his grey eyes and didn't move a single inch. ( Y/n ) couldn't bring herself to speak so she continued to say silent.

" I'm a monster myself, you know... but I love you so much and even if you go berserk and try to kill me, I still want to be yours."

" Honestly, I never thought you would actually go that for just for someone like me."

" Right, I didn't expect that from the start either."

" Let me tell you something. I absolutely hate the fact if we grow too attached," she whispered and smiled to herself, " Because if someday one of us disappears, we can never let it go. We won't even allow us to see daylight again. So I should be sorry for giving you a myriad of misunderstandings I never meant."

" I will never allow that to happen. I won't let us die on each other, I
promise. "

" Can I trust you?" she looked up, " Will you... not break it? If I put my trust in you, will you swear with all your heart that trusting you worth it?"

Kaneki softened his eyes and planted a small kiss on her forehead, " I will fulfill that promise and put everything I have into it. I have learned my mistakes."

" Thank you..."

" I guess it's my turn to ask you," the white-haired male cupped her face, " Will you still stay by my side after knowing my dark side and my sins?"

" No matter what happens between us, my heart belongs to you, forever. And if you ever run away, I will keep on fighting just... just to see you again," ( Y/n ) chuckled and held his hand tighter.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I DIDN'T REALLY CHECK THIS ONE BUT THERE YOU GO! 2647 WORDS, LET'S GO!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 2.4K 42
WARNING Will contain gore, bad language, violence and fluff. I do not own any characters nor the artwork. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ei...
264K 6.9K 25
โš ๏ธ1ST BOOK OF THE TOKYO GHOUL SERIESโš ๏ธ โž–โž– โ—C O M P L E T E Dโ— Time had seem to...
97.6K 3.2K 21
Completed: August 21, 2017 I don't know what else to say but I think I'm in love with the girl I see in my dreams. RANKING: #49 in TokyoGhoul #1 in S...
33.9K 890 22
Kaneki Ken, Kirishima Touka and Nagachika Hideyoshi were best friends. They'd known each other since kindergarten. But everything started to change...