Lost Girl (Wolfstar's Daughte...

By -LoonyLupinn_

In which Sirius Black, and Remus Lupin's daughter was abandoned at a young age, she stayed with Regulus Black... More

CAST
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 20

4K 130 6
By -LoonyLupinn_

When December came in, the news about Anadil and Oliver fighting and annoying eachother circulated around Hogwarts, it was the talk of the the school, wherever you go you'll hear them whispering about it.

"I wonder" Aliya randomly said when they were having breakfast at the Great Hall.

"What is it?" Anadil asked as she swallowed her food.

"Isn't it a bit suspicious?" Aliya said ones more Anadil stopped eating then looked at her friend, then at the teachers table, where she saw her dad, and the other Professors, but it as obvious that her dad's watching her, she smiled then looked at Aliya ones more.

"What's suspicious?" She asked impatiently, but as Aliya opened her mouth the owls swooped in, and a very familiar owl dropped a letter in front of Anadil, Anadil watched as it soared to the Gryffindor table and a similar letter landed in front of Wood.

"Oi! Black has a howler!" Ace a Ravenclaw said as Anadil stared at the letter.

"Wood, too!", Benedict Watson retorted, Wood and Anadil looked at eachother for a moment, before sprinting out of the Great Hall, Anadil took the left and Wood took the right, when Anadil was about to open it, it exploded.

"Push through, trick them and let them think that Wood's annoying you, Sirius wouldn't stand a chance guessing that it's a show, gossip circulates Hogwarts like birds"

It said in french, before it gave a unpleasant sound then erupted, "When were you going to tell me?" A voice said from behind, Anadil looked back and saw Draco, and behind him was Remus.

"Who was that?" Remus asked, but guessing the voice that he just heard his guess's Regulus.

"Regulus" She replied as a smirk played on her lips, "You didn't understand a single thing did you, dad?" She asked innocently, and Remus chuckled.

"Yes, I didn't", He said, Anadil turned to Draco before she spoke.

"Where going back where we started" She stated in french and Draco's eyes widen, but smirked.

"I figured" He said as the three of them made their way to the Great Hall.

"I see you got a howler, Black" Wood said as they met halfway to the door, Draco and Lupin stopped behind her as the two of them watched the two.

"I see that you got one as well. Was it Mummy? Telling you to behave?" Anadil said in a mocking tone as she smirked, Wood's eyes widen and glared at her.

"Well at least she tells me to behave, 'bout your dear Uncle, from what I heard he went to hiding", Wood said a smirk plastered on his face.

"For your information, Woody, the Howler's-"

"Aha! I see he told you to behave" Wood said mocking her tone, "I can't wait to have a match against Ravenclaw", He said dreamily as he walked away from the three.

Ones, Wood was out of earshot, Remus turned to Anadil, "I thought he's your ideal type, and from what I've heard from Malfoy, you already, shagged, what happened?" He asked, Anadil was shocked to hear this, he doesn't know.

"You don't know?" Draco asked with a scowl, and Remus nodded, "Too bad me too" He said with a sigh and looked at Anadil, "All I know is, they're fighting ones more" He continued.

"Can I talk to you after class?" Anadil said to the two , more to Lupin if you'd ask Draco.

"Yeah" Lupin and Draco said in unison.

"You better have an explanation young miss" Lupin said in a warning tone.

"I will, Dad, I promise", She said with a smile before kissing Lupin's cheek, then grabbing Draco by the arm and ran off.

Lupin was shocked with the gesture, but smiled.

---

Lupin was at his office, he just dismissed his last class for the day, and now he's waiting for Anadil and Draco, whatever happened to Anadil and Wood must be very serious.

As he was cleaning his desk a knock on the door made him stop, Lupin went straight to the door and saw Anadil and Draco he opened the door wide enough for the two to come in.

"Tea?" He offered them, Anadil smiled and Draco nodded, with a whisk of his wand three cups of tea was in front of them, ones the two were settled in and was drinking their tea, Remus looked at them.

"Can you tell us now?" Draco asked impatiently and Anadil nodded.

"Dadfoot didn't give, Oliver, his consent" She said and Lupin's eyes widen, and Draco clicked his tongue.

"Why-"

"He still has hope that I'll fall for Harry", Anadil said, and Lupin nodded.

"What will you do, from what I've heard from, Draco, you've already shagged, and from the looks of it, Wood's really fond of you, and what's this 'war' thing?", Remus asked and Draco cracked a smile.

"Well I'm not the one who's supposed to tell you, Professor, but Anadil and Wood's got a reputation, they've been fighting ever since Ani's second year, their first match with eachother to be exact, 'course I don't know the full story of it" Draco said.

With Draco's statement, Remus turned to Anadil and raised an eyebrow.

"That's what were trying to do, Oliver has a plan, the plan's quite brilliant and simple, all we have to do is fight with eachother ones more, before we became lovers, we were enemies, only a few people knew about our relationship, so it wouldn't be hard if we start fighting again", Anadil said and Remus nodded as an agreement.

"Regulus' howler, what's it about then?" Remus asked curiously, "Obviously I didn't understand it" He continued as he searched Anadil's eyes.

"Well it said to push through with the plan and let Dadfoot believe that it isn't a show, it would be - well it would be a show for us, and we have to make it believable" Anadil said.

"I can he'll you with that", Lupin said smiling at Anadil.

"We have all the help that we need, thank you for the offer though" Anadil said smiling at Lupin.

"May I ask you a question, sir?" Draco spoke as he looked at Lupin.

"Ask away", Lupin said and Draco smiled before putting the cup of tea down at a saucer.

"If it was you that had the chance to interrogate, Wood, what would you say?" Draco curiously asked, Lupin didn't hesitate and answered him quickly.

"I would've aid yes, He's a nice lad, and Anadil's happy with him, and I must say he has his priorities fixed", Lupin said and Draco smiled.

"You're far from, Sirius, that's charming" Draco said, Lupin was surprised, for he wasn't being sarcastic he was being modest.

"I - uhm - thank you?" Lupin said unsure, but Draco chuckled.

"Now I know where you get your shyness" Draco said and Anadil rolled her eyes before punching his shoulder lightly.

"I think I'll have a word with Sirius about this" Lupin said and Anadil shooked her head.

"No, don't. If you talk to him he'll know, we'll let him know at the right time, and he'll be bloody shocked" Anadil said with a smirk and Lupin nodded before the two completely left him.

As Anadil and Draco was walking, they walked pass, Wood, Wood tilted his head to the side as a gesture to talk, Anadil looked at Draco then at Wood.

"Meet him first, I'll be fine" Draco said and Anadil nodded before kissing Draco's forehead.

"Don't make any detours, all right?" Anadil said, Draco rolled his eyes, but nodded at her.

As Anadil ran to catch up with, Wood, she took a glance from left to right, to make sure that the two of them were alone, while she was busy checking, she didn't realise that, Wood has pulled her to an empty classroom.

"Finally", Wood said as hd hugged Anadil.

"What did the howler said?" Anadil asked when, Wood released her from the hug.

"Well, It told me to push through with our plan, I'm guessing that's what it told you, as well" Wood said and Anadil nodded.

"Plan's working like a charm, isn't it?", Wood said after a long silence and Anadil hummed as a response.

"Whatever happens, I'll try to persuade your father that I'm better than, Potter, 'course it'll be hard, but I'll prove it to him I Lo-" Anadil kissed Wood to make him stop talking.

"Stop worrying", She said as she caressed Wood's cheek, "If he doesn't agree I'm going to run with you" She said jokingly a nd Wood chuckled, before taking her right hand and placing a kiss on it.

"I Love you, Anadil Black" Wood said, staring straight at Anadil's eyes.

"I Love you too, Oliver Wood", Anadil said before kissing him ones more.

---

:))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 12.9K 87
~Where dwell the brave at heart, their daring, nerve and chivalry sets a Gryffindor apart~ What if there was another prophecy made? It talked about...
2.4M 76.5K 187
In which the marauders generation watch Athena Potters life and see the dangers of which awaits them. Where friends becomes enemies and enemies becom...
197K 5K 59
When the Marauders, Lily and their rival, Severus come in contact with a cauldron that sends them to the future, hell brakes loose! Sirius Black is o...
23.3K 559 13
Y/n Lupin, Remus' little sister was sorted in Ravenclaw. Of course, this did not prevent the friendship between her and the so-called Marauders. At...