Chapter 35

It has been a week since they arrived at Grimmuald Place, Regulus took a leave, and now he spends more time with them.

The two can sense the pressure that he's in, and they can also see that he's stressed, Regulus doesn't show it, but they can sense it, they can see how anxious Regulus gets whenever Sirius' name is mentioned, and with that Anadil and Draco had a small meeting in Draco's room.

"He's clearly stressed" Anadil said as she paced around the room, Draco followed her every move and he can see that she's anxious.

Draco cleared his throat, and Anadil stopped pacing, then her attention was at Draco, "Anything you'd like to share?" She asked and Draco nodded.

"We know his problem-"

"That's the problem, we know it, but just half of it, he couldn't just be bothered with their conversation, when he visited, there has to be another thing that's bothering him, and it includes daddy dearest" Anadil said, and Draco went quiet.

He too was thinking about Anadil's statement, what if something more happened, and Regulus wouldn't tell them, what if it includes getting his cousin out of Regulus' clutches.

"Have you ever wondered if it's about you?" Draco asked, Anadil stared at him, unsure on what to say to her cousin, "I mean it Anadil, what if your Father has this psychotic plan" Draco offered.

Anadil still stared at him, "Then I'll beat him to it, whatever his idiotic or psychotic plan is, I'll make sure it never happens" She stated when she processed Draco's words.

"We still have a problem, Regulus wouldn't tell us the other half of his story, I'm starting to think that something happened at Kings Cross, he did greeted him coldly when he greeted" Draco said then Anadil gave him a 'really?' look.

"Well, he had a sneer so maybe it wasn't that friendly - and he could - well the reason why he's anxious and mostly stressed" He continued, then Anadil shook the thought away.

Then Anadil remembered that James and Regulus had a thing back then, "Or maybe, he fell in love with an auror, but he just couldn't protect him" Anadil said.

Draco looked at her curiously, but instantly knew what she was talking about.

"No, it can't be that way, if we'll put it in James Potter's point of view, it'll be, 'I fell in love with a Attorney, but he lost the appeal' come to think of it, it's accurate" Draco said.

Anadil smiled then thought of it more, which one, and why is Regulus anxious.

But then she remembered a memory, a memory, a memory that Regulus showed her through a Pensieve, when he told her, their story a story why they broke up.

The reason why he became a Death Eater.

"You wanna know how Uncle Reg tunred to a Death Eater." Anadil said, and Draco nodded, with that she told him the story.

---

"No please, Regulus, listen to me!" Seventh year James Potter said as he ran to catch sixth Regulus Black.

Regulus looked at him and gave him a cold stare, "I heard everything I need to hear, you used me - you proved that you're just like him, go with Evans" Regulus said and James held his shoulder.

"Please, Reg, listen to me, Sirius doesn't know! And I'm-"

"What, Potter? Dead meat?" Regulus said then James looked down, "Tsk, and you say you're a Gryffindor, all I can see is a coward little boy, too scared to tell his best friend that he's dating his little brother" He spat.