Chapter 38

"Draco!" Anadil said as she crouched down to an unconscious Draco, Regulus was glaring at Sirius and Sirius' eyes widen.

Regulus looked at Draco, then at Sirius, "Leave! And I don't want to see you lot ever again, am I understood?" Regulus said, Sirius have never seen Regulus this angry, he was going to say something, but Remus pulled him out of the room.

"I didn't mean it" Sirius said when all of them were out of the house, "I was angry".

"We understand, mate, but it looks like you're not going to be that close to your daughter" James said, as they prepared to apparate.

"And you were being impulsive, why did you bring your wand out? Sirius, I know you want to spend time with her — we all do, but let the kid adjust" Lily said.

"I let her adju—"

"No, Sirius, don't you think it's time for you to think, Remus is close to her because he let the girl adjust while at school, you're just forcing her", Marlene said.

Sirius stared at them, he was angry, he was always like that, no wonder Anadil did things behind his back.

Marlene rolled her eyes before she apparated, Remus gave Sirius his hand and Sirius took it before they apparated to their cottage.

Ones they were there they saw Marlene, Lily and James waiting for them.

"I get it, ok? I'm a fucking bad father, and I know she doesn't want to see me again, I did her wrong, and now I need to pay it's price" Sirius said with a sigh.

Marlene, Lily and James looked at Remus to comfort him, for he didn't said a single word, the only time the two are like this is when they talked to eachother and they didn't want to share it with them.

"Remember what we heard back at your room, remember all of it, Anadil needs to respect and forgive you and remember what she said, it needs to be earned, man up and ones you see Anadil, or Regulus, or Draco, say sorry" Remus said and Sirius smiled at him before he engulfed him in a hug.

"You always seem to make me feel better, Rem" Sirius said and Remus smiled.

"Well, I did love an idiot" Remus said and Sirius chuckled before he let go of the embrace, Sirius turned to their friends and smiled, "Do you think we can go back and I can apologize?" He said to the three.

The three gave nervous glances before they James spoke, "It's netter if we let the situation cool off — I know that you want her to go with us to the Quidditch World Cup, but Mate, it seems impossible, especially when you got her angry".

"It just complicates things, alright? If you didn't act so cocksure with your actions earlier you still could have a chance to talk to her and convince her" Marlene said.

"We know that you didn't mean it, but Sirius that's one of your problems, you can be impulsive, you do things without thinking, everything that Regulus have done — don't get me wrong he helped us a lot" Lily stated.

"Especially with getting Anadil's trust and attention, and now you wasted both their trust and sacrifices" She added.

James looked at Sirius then smiled, "I'm sure she'll talk to you", James said, when he saw Sirius' disappointed look, and Remus' disapproving look, he said, "We'll be with you at the platform" He added.

"She might talk to you there" Marlene added.

"Thank you" Sirius said and the three smiled at him, before they said their goodbyes.

Ones the two were left alone, Remus gave him a hug, "I'll try and talk to them, of Anadil still doesn't want to talk to you, we'll find a way".

———