Chapter 54

Anadil was currently with the twins, they were discussing a project, without Mrs. Weasley getting them caught.

Their project is very simple, get a shop in Diagon Alley, they've been successful from their trials, now all they need to do is to sell their products at Hogwarts without getting caught by anyone who cares about it.

"You'll drive Zonkos out of business for sure", Anadil said with enthusiasm, which made the two grin proudly.

The two set aside their plans and turned to their best friend, "Before we continue with the joke shop, we'd like to ask—

"— you something" The twins finished for eachother.

Anadil straightened her posture and gestured for the twins to continue, the two looked at eachother then back to Anadil, "What happened when you were injected with the Adenosine?".

"Everything spinned, I was dizzy — before I know it I dropped" She explained and the twins exchange a glance.

Fred and George nodded, "Wood saved you", Fred said and Anadil chuckled before smacking the two behind the head.

Fred and George smiled at Lyra before ruffling her hair, "Well we're glad he saved you", Fred said with a smile.

"Wanna eavesdrop with their conversations downstairs? I heard they're playing truth or Dare", George said in a hushed voice.

Anadil smirked and nodded, the three of them sneaked to the kitchen, they were careful enough not to be seen.

Ones they were there, they hoped it was still the start of the game; luck's om their side for James asked the very first question and it was directed to Remus.

"Truth or Dare, Moony", James said with a playful smirk, Remus played with the shot glass in has hand before he responded.

"Truth", She said with a sly smile, James's smirk grew bigger.

"Is it true that you heard Mary telling the girls something about a certain Black?", James asked.

Remus drank the firewhiskey that has a bit of Veritaserum in it.

Anadil and the twins looked at eachother wide eyed, 'certain Black?' what's that supposed to mean?

But then again, Anadil's smart, "Could she possibly fancy Regulus?", Anadil whispered to the twins, the two shrugged, but deep down they have to agree with the girl's statement.

The three shushed as Remus spoke, "Well, I don't think I heard it correctly, it was very hard to hear it with Lily exclaiming, then Marlene screaming, but yes I think I heard a fair few words about Regulus in their conversation, not just ones, but twice".

Mary's eyes widened at this and glared at James, "this is very interesting", George whispered and Anadil nodded.

As Remus answered James gave him a satisfied grin, "Sirius, truth or dare?", Remus asked and Sirius smiled.

"Dare"

Sirius had a proud smirk, but Remus's smirk was more confident and better, "I dare you to tell us something about Regulus".

"Well, he might seem a bit off at times, but he fancies someone", Sirius said, Regulus gave him a glare, but he waved it off.

"Mary...... Truth or Dare", Sirius asked, Mary thought for a while before she answered.

"Truth", She said, and Sirius smirked, but he did had a comeback.

"Playing safe, tsk tsk"

Mary rolled her eyes at the comment and put on a straight face, "Is it true that you fancy Regulus?", Sirius asked.

Mary was about to answer, but Dorcas stopped her, "Drink".

Mary drank the contents of her glass before she answered, "In fact I do fancy Regulus".

Regulus was shocked with the revelation, but nonetheless smiled.

"Told you", Anadil whispered and the twins rolled their eyes playfully.

"Truth or Dare?", Mary asked.... The question was directed to Regulus.

Instead of picking one Regulus drank the firewhiskey in his glass, and the whole table got the answer.

"They're going to confess their love", George said in a sickening voice.

"Do you fancy anyone in this room? If yes, who?", Mary hopefully asked.

Regulus smiled before a sigh escaped his lips, "Yes I do fancy someone in this room, her name's Mary MacDonald", He said.

The whole room started to tease the two, and they were enjoying it, "He'll be happy now", Anadil said with a sigh.

The three of them were about to leave when Fred accidentally bumped George and that made him hit the door with a light bang.

This caught the attention of the adults, the three ran making sure they didn't see them.

"Bloody Hell", Anadil said as she smacked the two behind the head, the two laughed before ruffling her hair.

"Run along, and go to bed", George said Anadil rolled her eyes but nodded.

All she had in mind on her way to her room, was Regulus and Mary they can be a great couple, especially now.

Anadil shook the thought off, before she went to bed.

It was peaceful, but what would the next few days give them?

———

:)