Chapter 25

It was the night before Christmas, Anadil and Regulus were getting ready, since they'll have visitors tomorrow.

"Aren't you a bit....... you know nervous?" Anadil asked as the two of them sat down at the couch.

"Why should I be nervous?" Regulus asked as he looked at Anadil sternly.

"I don't know— maybe after a long time you'll see them face to face — all of 'em — well I don't think I can face Harry after what the three told me", She said with a sigh as she looked down at her shoes.

Regulus straightened and looked at her curiously a brow raised, "What is it? It couldn't be nothing Ashlyn", Regulus said his eyes narrowing his eyes at Anadil.

"Fine, you wouldn't give him your consent if he ever goes to you, so It's safe to tell you" Anadil said she looked at Regulus straight in the eye before saying, "Potter fancies me".

Regulus laughed and Anadil looked at him quizzically, Regulus noticed this and he stopped laughing, "I'm sorry, dear, it's just I'm bisexual and from my visits I saw how, Harry look at some of the students", Regulus said, but Anadil still looked at him quizzically.

"For someone who's in Ravenclaw, you're a bit daft" Regulus said and this time it was Anadil who laughed, "Well I think he was forced to say that, or maybe he was trying to get a certain Keeper's attention" Regulus said with a wink, and Anadil stopped laughing whilst her eyes widen.

"No fucking way", She said out of shock and Regulus chuckled.

"Yes", Regulus said nodding, and Anadil stared at him in disbelief.

"He's— bloody hell, Draco'll fl—" Anadil was cutted off when they heard an urgent knock at the door.

"Only a few knows our address, right? And Dumbledore, Snape, and Dad, and Dadfoot's friends, right?", Anadil said and Regulus shooked his head.

"Draco knows, remember? Only he knows and he couldn't have sold us to the Malfoy's" Regulus said as he took put his wand, he and Anadil walked to the door; Regulus peeped at the hole.

"It's Draco!" He said in a panicked tone as Anadil opened the door, as Anadil opened it Draco stumbled in, he was shivering.

Anadil and Regulus were both shocked, the two of them helped Draco to the couch and locked the door, Regulus conjured some fresh clothes and hot chocolate.

"What happened?", Regulus asked ones Draco was settled in.

"I couldn't take it anymore— Father— Father tortured me — he — tortured me because I— I came out", Draco said still shaken.

Anadil and Regulus looked at eachother; Regulus' furious, how dare Lucius torture a kid.

"If I ever stumble across you Father—"

"I'm sure you will, if it's true — what they're saying about Voldemort coming back, then you'll have to work for Dumbledore, again, don't forget your deal with that old man" Anadil said and Regulus sighed.

"From now on you're staying with us, we'll keep you protected, I have an invisible cloak and I think we can use it if we need to go to the platform", Regulus said and Draco smiled thankfully at them.

"Thank you, Regulus — Anadil, I don't what I'd do without you" Draco said with smile.

"Another question, Drake, does Aunt Cissy even know that you're here?" Anadil asked and Draco nodded.

"I told her, and she promised that she wouldn't tell, Father", Draco said and Regulus smiled.

"Go to bed the two of you, Draco you know your room, your old clothes are there, I don't know if they still fit, if they don't then knock on my room, I have some old clothes there" Regulus said and the two nodded.

Anadil and Draco looked at eachother, before hugging Regulus tightly, "Good night", The two mumbled and Regulus smiled before hugging the two as well.

"Good night, They're here tomorrow morning, or lunch, just be ready" Regulus said as he kissed both of their foreheads.

The two smiled at him before going up the stairs, Regulus looked around at their living room, before waving his wand to dismiss all the lights, as he went to bed as well.

———

As Christmas morning approached, Anadil saw a ton of presents at the foot of her bed, she smiled and started to open the presents.

Ones she opened them all she stacked it neatly at a side.

Ones she was done with her morning routine, Anadil went across the hall, and knocked on Draco's door.

"Ready?" Anadil asked when Draco opened the door, fully dressed.

"Yes, I think I am, well it's only the three of us, right?" Draco asked and Anadil smiled at him awkwardly.

"Oh, hell no— goodbye", Draco said as he was about to close the door, Anadil caught the door and looked at him sternly.

"You like Harry, and he'll be here, c'mon this can be your chance", Anadil said as she pulled Draco out of his room.

"Fine, at least we have time to get ready before they arrive" Draco said as the two of them started to go down the stairs, but as they reach the bottom of the stairs, they saw them.

"Goodbye" Draco said as he made his way up the stairs, but Anadil pulled him back.

"Uncle Reg?" Anadil called, for they were staring at the two.

"Do you....?" Anadil and Draco asked unsure when Regulus appeared by their side.

Regulus chuckled and nodded, "They came in pretty early" Regulus said.

Draco and Anadil looked at eachother, before going down the stairs, "I really thought they'd be here by lunch" Anadil said in French.

"Potter looks hot though" Draco whispered and Anadil laughed.

"Dad, Dadfoot" She said smiling at them, "Merry Christmas, did you get my present?" Anadil asked and the two nodded.

"Malfoy" Harry said and Draco gave a nod as a response.

"Sirius" Draco said politely.

"How's Cissy?" Sirius asked.

"She's fine, a bit worried but fine" Draco said.

"Anadil" Lily said with a smile and Anadil smiled back.

"Well, let's start Christmas!" James said and they cheered, Regulus chuckled and join in the fun.

If you'd ask Anadil and Draco, even Regulus, they'll tell you that it's one of their best Christmas.

———

Authors note:

Thank you for everyone who's reading and voting! I appreciate your support, thank you so much I love you all!

-Wolfstar