'Only Time Will Tell How I En...

By nikkiesaurlovesyou

Willow Reeves, a foster child, is adopted my Anastasia Johnson and Jeremy Johnson and they have a son, Xavier... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Part 12
Part 13

Chapter 2

98 1 0
By nikkiesaurlovesyou

second chapter :) I hope you guys like it also I posted pictures for the characters. Ive gotten 8 reads in one day. Thats pretty good considering im really new to writing on here.

Chapter 2

Willow's P.O.V

Well I guess you could say that the past day at this house has gone great. I am currently painting my bedroom. And all I can say is that Its going great. I have all 4 walls painted black with neon color splatters, a soft plush black carpet, and we're currently painting my ceiling an awsome  glow in the dark color. I mean I love sleeping in the dark. I just hate having to turn on the lights and blind myself so I am painting it glow in the dark. I also found out that I have a king sized bathroom connected to my room,  2 guest bedrooms connected to my main room, and a small kitchen with a sink, small fridge,a wall to seperate it from the other parts, a stove, and some counter space. I mean come on!This is awsome!They weren't kidding when they said I had the whole upstairs to myself! I mean this place is huge! I'll be getting my mattress tomorrow. Which let me tell you, it is the most comfortable bed I have everlaid on. Its one of those posture pedic cloud matresses and its a california king size so ITS FUGGIN HUGE!!! The one thing I am dreading is school on monday. I mean tomorrow all I have to do is give them the last layout plans and then were out to buy all my furniture and I get to go shopping at the local mall with Xavier and Val. Oh that's right my dear friend you don't know who Val is, I forgot. Well she's my next door neighbor and she's super sweet and bubbly and she just kind of adopted me as her new bestie and let me tell you I was super happy that she did. I didn't want to be a loner on my first day at a new school. I wonder what kind of furniture I will buy tomorrow.She said I could get anything and that they would buy it and then they'd get it all shipped to the house while I went to the mall in my NEW CAR!! Yes they already got me my car all we had to do was go to the dealership they paid for it. My baby is downstairs in my personal parking area! I know cool right? But what should I buy tomorrow I mean Ikea has a lot of things. I think Im going to go for a lot of colorful things to make my black room light up and not seem so dreary. I now have the perfect plan of what I'm getting.

Xavier's P.O.V

Well right now Willow's upstairs planning her bedroom. I mean they're going all out and she's excepting it. I hope she doesn't turn into a spoiled bitch. I mean I'm starting to have a feeling that she could be the one girl to keep me in check and I wouldn't want her to be a spoiled bitch. I wonder what she will get for furniture tomorrow. Hopefully nothing pink. I wonder what her room looks like right now. Last time I saw it, it had this really nice soft and plushy black carpet and one wall was painted black. But I did hear her say something about glow in the dark paint? Do they even have that? Sad thing is she has the whole upstairs to herself. I had never been up there at all before being as how I wasn't allowed because that was a special area reserved for their next foster kid. I guess they were planning on gettting another one for a while because the whole time we've been here its been off limits. I guess they were just trying to find the right canidate, and honestly, im glad they choose Willow. She makes my heart flu- Wait what are you thinking Xavier. Don't think those thoughts about your new sister. Stay in the game bud. But now I'm going to go check on how her rooms going. I think she's sleeping on my old mattress for the night until her new bed shows up tomorrow.

Willow's P.O.V

I heard someone coming up the stairs but I ignored it figuring it was mum coming to check on the progress of my room and I forgot to tell you I had a huge walk in closet that came with a vanity inside and manikins to hang my best outfits. I mean how much better could it get?

"Hey Willow- WHOA! YOUR ROOM IS SICK!!" I heard him exclaim. Well there goes my theory of it being mum.

"Yea I guess you could say that. I have a glow in the dark ceiling now and I'll be getting all my furniture tomorrow. So my room will finally be complete." I say excitedly.

"Well dude they went all out on you. I mean they offered to re-do my whole room but I kept it simple. I have about half of the second floor and they have the other halfish. But your room is sick man. You have everything anyone could ever dream of. " He practically screams with excitement.

"Why didn't you go all out with your room?" I inquire.

"Well I accepted all the basics, and repainted it got a new bed and T.V. But I never went all out because I wanted to feel normal I guess." He replied a little sadly and he had that far-away look in his eyes.

" Oh well I decided that I needed a new life. A new one I was going to make happen. I've never been this happy in my life. Well of course I couldn't I mean ive been to 120 crappy foster homes. None of them ever kept me for long. But I made the county send me back to Miss Charlotte every time. I had one strand of hope that kept me there. And now im glad I stayed there. I finally have the mom I never had." I replied solemly.

"Oh what happened."  He asked me. Did I really want to tell him? I mean he seems trust worthy but you ever know.

"Well-" I started.

"You don't have to tell me if yyou don't want." He says quickly.

"No I want to. Will you tell me why you were put in foster home?" I ask a little kid likish.

"Yea I can tell you why I was in there. If you tell me first." He says.

"Well I was put in there when I was five. And I went to exactly 10 homes a year surprisingly. I didn't know why I was being taken away from my mother at the time but I remember everything like it was yesterday. I was laying in bed with my mom snuggled close to her looking at the moon awaiting the fate that awaited me in the morning. She promised me she'd find me and get me back," I know by now that I've started to cry a little and sniffle some but she never did. She left me to rot in that hell hole of a foster care system. Part of the reason I wanted to go back to Miss Charlotte is I would never have to tell people the story over and over because she knew it by heart. The other reason was because I always had a hope that my mom would fulfull her promise. She still hasn't but now I've been adopted and they have treated me wonderfully these past few days. But I pray to god that this isn't some sick joke he's playing on me," I wipe my eyes and nose with a tissue, "I'm glad that I survived life long enough to come to a place that loves me." He just looks at me with sad eyes to flabergasted to say anything comforting I guess. "You dont have to say anything to that."

"Well I'm sorry to hear that that happened to a girl as gorgeous as you. Now time for my not as heart wrenching story," He took a deep breath, "Well it all started I wanna say around the time I turned 6?" he questioned himself, "Yea around 6 when my mother died. My father started drinking and he was pissed at the world. He would constantly beat me and one day he came home a little more drunk than usual and died of alcohol poisining. I finally got the guts to call the police and so I did. And since I had no living relatives I went straight into the foster care system. I got adopted by our parents about 4 years ago. It was the greatest thing that had happened in the seven years I was in foster care. And unlike your fosters I went to about 25 throughout my career. I couldn't believe how strong you looked when I heard the number that had come out of your mouth. You didn't look like you had been through hell and back,"He honestly said.

"Im sorry to hear that your father beat you and that your mother died." I said truthfully.

Xavier's P.O.V

As I heard her tell her story I could tell how much her mother had hurt her by not coming back for her. I mean who could promise that to someone and then just leave never to be heard of again? By then I had led her to the bed to let her tell the rest of her story. Well here it goes for mine I had a deal.

"Well I'm sorry to hear that that happened to a girl as gorgeous as you. Now time for my not as heart wrenching story," I took a deep breath, "Well it all started I wanna say around the time I turned 6?" I question myself, "Yea around 6 when my mother died. My father started drinking and he was pissed at the world. He would constantly beat me and one day he came home a little more drunk than usual and died of alcohol poisining. I finally got the guts to call the police and so I did. And since I had no living relatives I went straight into the foster care system. I got adopted by our parents about 4 years ago. It was the greatest thing that had happened in the seven years I was in foster care. And unlike your fosters I went to about 25 throughout my career. I couldn't believe how strong you looked when I heard the number that had come out of your mouth. You didn't look like you had been through hell and back," I honestly said.

"Im sorry to hear that your father beat you and that your mother died." She said truthfully.

"Eh no big deal. My dad was the one that loved her more then me. He just sort of went over the edge after her death." I said and of course I was sad to tell her the story but I didn't let it show. Little know about my past. They think that I'm a go lucky kid. I feel something soft on my cheek and then see her pulling away blushing. Wait did she just kiss me on the cheek? Omg!! Thats amazing!!

"I-I'm sorry" was all she said before she fled the room telling the painters to paint the inside of her closet walls a neon blue. Well there goes my plans of kissing her. I just hope tomorrow goes a lot better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 483 33
Willow has a hard time tying down her senior crush. They be off and on since they were both 18. He never settled down with her. Now they are both 21...
102K 2.1K 31
This about a girl named, Gabby Dallas. She is Cameron Dallas little sister. So everyone knows her on Vine, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc. But they...
64.7K 1.3K 57
what wil happen when a jerk player and heartbroken girl is forced to marry a geek Nerd??? jade sparks was a happy and living her life fully till her...
17K 521 70
it is three years later. Maggie is 13 now. She is still super smart. She still has some of her classes with Hayes. Luke still bullies her. Nash and C...