•◈•𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥...

By _tanned_me_

💏𝘙𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦, 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘥𝘳𝘢𝘮𝘢, 🚨𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘊𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺... ᴀɴɪᴋᴀ.... →𝙰𝚐... More

❝INFORMATION❞
•Ⓞ•CAST - 1•Ⓞ•
•Ⓞ•CAST - 2•Ⓞ•
•⫷•1•⫸•
•⫷•2•⫸•
•⫷•3•⫸•
•⫷•4•⫸•
•⫷•5•⫸•
•⫷•6•⫸•
•⫷•7•⫸•
•⫷•8•⫸•
•⫷•9•⫸•
•⫷•10•⫸•
•⫷•11•⫸•
•⫷•12•⫸•
•⫷•13•⫸•
•⫷•14•⫸•
•⫷•15•⫸•
•⫷•16•⫸•
•⫷•17•⫸•
•⫷•18•⫸•
•⫷•19•⫸•
•⫷•20•⫸•
•⫷•21•⫸•
•⫷•22•⫸•
•⫷•23•⫸•
•⫷•24•⫸•
•⫷•25•⫸•
•⫷•26•⫸•
•⫷•27•⫸•
•⫷•28•⫸•
•⫷•29•⫸•
•⫷•30•⫸•
•⫷•31•⫸•
•⫷•32•⫸•
•⫷•33•⫸•
•⫷•34•⫸•
•⫷•35•⫸•
•⫷•36•⫸•
•⫷•37•⫸•
•⫷•38•⫸•
•⫷•39•⫸•
•⫷•40•⫸•
💖SUPRISE!💖
•⫷•41•⫸•
•⫷•42•⫸•
•⫷•43•⫸•
•⫷•44•⫸•
•⫷•46•⫸•
•⫷•47•⫸•
•⫷•48•⫸•
•⫷•49•⫸•
•⫷•50•⫸•
•⫷•51•⫸•
•⫷•52•⫸•
•⫷•53•⫸•

•⫷•45•⫸•

3.9K 194 104
By _tanned_me_

I have published a new book
'𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓑𝓸𝔂 '
ˢᵉᵃˢᵒⁿ ᵒⁿᵉ

Check it out after reading this chapter...Give it a try 😽
I hope I won't disappoint you 🙂

_

I'm happy about this one...
This Book
.Your eyes tell.
Was in 1st place at #wattpadindianawards
🎉Only out of 10 books 🎉
🤩For more than 1 month 🤩

But as I didn't update inbetween I'm in 10th place now 😅😶
_

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ᴘᴏᴠ :

Ram Thaatha : Aha! You say it's a auspicious day right dear...

Meena : Yes Mama(father-in-law)..!also Adi will be free on that day..

Ram : Ok ok dear , Keep this as secret until the day! I'll end the call now...

Elders spoke themselves, fixed a auspicious day and time to talk about this marriage matter to everyone in family, also a formal meeting for Ani and Adi...also for...*Whispers* engagement!🤫

Adi returned to Chennai with his first love...here Ani is in her house... It's 9 in morning now but still, ani is in deep sleep...

Ritu: Ani! Your going to wake or not!

She yelled from kitchen....

Ritu : your in seven donkeys age now! But still watching Shin Chan all night! If you be like this who is marry you..?!

Krish : elephant will only marry Ani..

Said Krish and giggled....he was made to sit on counter top in kitchen by Ritu... Ritu passed him a plate of mini or tiny dosa's and shushed him...

Ritu : Shuuu! You shouldn't talk like that kutty...! Amma will come until kept eating this like good boy! Ok kutty...?

Krish : okii Ma!

He said showing this '👌' with his tiny fingers...Ritu went inside ani room , she sighed standing in Ani's room looking at her sleeping like dinosaur...

Ritu : ani *pat pat* ani wake up!...*pat pat* Ani! Wake up! Ani kutty please ma! Wake up..

She tried to wake up ani calmly , quietly , angrily....there she lost it and pleased to ani...

Ani : Anni...5 more minutes...

Ritu : Atleast eat breakfast and sleep-

Anbu : Let her sleep ma...

Ritu : But Mama (father-in-law)-

Anbu just nodded and gave her a approval smile...Ritu sighed and left the room...

Aabu : am I doing the right thing..?

He murmured softly looking at Ani who was peaceful sleeping like dinosaur....
_

Location : commissioner office Chennai.

Charan : did he atleast open his mouth now..?

Nodding His head 'NO' Adi came out of a enquiry room which has a glass window where you can't see anything from inside but from outside you can see what is happening inside...

Charan enquired as much he can From that guy they caught in temple how tried to attack on Adi...But nothing came from his mouth... Adi did't let go anything just like that...

Charan : Adi ,why don't we check with the citizen database..?

Adithya : Machi!(dude) You should have done this first!

Charan searched in citizen database by scanning the guys face... even though the process can't be done by anyone....Charan requested commissioner and got a permission of the procedure...
The result was shocking to Charan that the database showed

'NO CITIZEN MATCHES FOUND'

At parallel, Adi was checking some current case files...
Suddenly there was some noise outside his room... He went out to see...A guy trying to sticking a missing poster on notice board... and other police trying to stop him...

Adithya : Gopal Anna! What's happening here..!?

Before constable Gopal would answer , a local inspector who was try to stop the guy said...

Inspector : Sir , it's nothing...he is mentally retarded...! I'll handle-

The guy cutted his sentence inbetween saying more like he shouted...

The guy : NO! NO! I'M NOT MENTAL! THEY TOOK MY WIFE & DAUGHTER!

He shouted throwing the pamphlets he had...few also fell on adi...

Inspector : YAH! What are you all letting him talk! Take him out!

He yelled ordering to Other police...they took him out he was continuously yelling...

The guy : NO! LET GO ME! THEY TOOK MY WIFE & DAUGHTER! I WANT TO MEET COMMISSIONER!

Adi noticed a neatly folded paper on the floor with the pamphlets... It was looking like something odd... Adi took it... before he could open the paper...

Sibi : Adi! What's all this mess here..?

The commissioner asked adi coming out of the meeting room..
He was in a important meeting with other higher officials regarding 2018 , the up coming year...
Giving a salute to him.. Adi said...

Adithya : Sir , it's nothing... It was just a-

Charan :Adi! You have- SIR!

He saluted to commissioner...

Sibi : mm..what happen about the database checking..?

Charan : Sir , actually... it's shows no matches found...I think he isn't Indian citizen...

Sibi : how could that be possible?!...Did you recheck it..?

Charan : Sir , I did! But... I think he must be From outside India...

Sibi : Mmmh (😜)... Try to catch him in any other way... there must be any! anyway to get details about him! and Adi..

Adithya : Yes sir!

Sibi : be little careful when you are in public...? It's not play, you are DSP! The culprit must be any of the criminal of the cases you handle...be careful..! That's all I tell you! also your family too alert them....

Adithya: Yes sir! Sure!

Sibi : and about-

Suddenly Sibi's phone rang...
Seeing the caller ID 'KUKKAPILLA' (puppy dog)... Sibi chuckled saying..

Sibi : haha! It my daughter...You guys carry-on...

Sibi : aye kukkapilla!..

He went to his office room....

Charan : Adi...we can't keep him under custody for long time...we should take him to Jail... I have already made them! I am sending him today...

Adithya : proceed!

Thinking about something Adithya went in the room From where they watch that guy through window...A constable came inside the room and gave a pair of clothing to him... That guy changed his shirt there...

At that time , Charan noticed a tattoo on that guy's right shoulder...

Charan : Adi! You should see this...

Adi looked up from the file...both looked at the tattoo...
↓The tattoo↓

Charan : what language is that Machi (dude)? Kannada or Telugu..?

Adithya : it's Sinhala!

Charan : What..? You mean Sri Lankan Language!

Adi nodded looking at the guy...
_

ONE WEEK LATER

Location : Adi's house,Madurai

Meena was cooking every single dish she knows to do with chicken...she started in morning 6 waking up all her neighbours with 'ga ma ga ma' smell of her homemade masalas...she woke up vijay in early morning and send him to buy chickens...till now she is cooking and cooking...

As Babu did't get his morning coffee also Meena was busy in cooking she didn't wake up him too so he woke up himself...Vidya saw her mother-in-law cooking something no many things mouth watering she asked her...

Vidya : what's the special athaa..? For whom are you cooking this much...?

Meena : It a secret...

Vidya : aiyoo athai don't give me suspense!! Fine let me atleast help you...

She came found to help her sweet mother-in-law...But

Meena : No!No! I'll only make! You go get yourself , vijay and diya ready! We are going somewhere...

Vidya : again suspense! What are you up to Athai... Anyways I'll get going...

She left and Babu came downstairs sniffing the smell of delicious masalas like thief cat..
He entered the kitchen to do some silly stunt.. but

Meena : what do you want...?

Babu : Aish! How you always find me! I'm try to back hug you like the heroes does for heroines in cinema from the day we got married till now! But every time I fail! How you correctly guess that me!?

He said behaving like a stubborn kid... Meena answered him while shifting her dishes into hot boxes ..

Meena : that is wife!..

Babu : that is wife..

He imitating like her...

Babu : Let tha all be asside... For whom Are you cooking this much?? For Adi...?

He asked Meena...

Meena : all there are my daughter-in-law's favourite! All these are for her , she loves chickens.!

She said all smiling and packing the stuffs....

Babu : why sudden lovely treatment for Vidya...? Till my knowledge, Vidya's favourite is fish...but chicken- ANI!

He shouted...adi woke up from his sleep...Yep, he is here...it weekend....
Meena shushed him saying...

Meena : Shuuu! Anyone will hear it!be quite! Yes , it's for Ani! Don't say me that you forget that it's the day!

Babu : No! No ofcourse! I didn't! No!

He said covering up things cleverly 🤭

Meena : Aha! Mmmh (😜) I believed...

Babu : I'll go wake up kids to get ready...
_

we are nearing 'THE DAY'!
_
😌AFTER A LONG WHILE😌
🙂MEMES🙂

ennada panni vachirukinga!
(What have you done dude)
It's such a cute scene 😭💖

Btw don't forget to check out
✨JUST ONE BOY✨

*Him
Who even found this alram clock! 😤

LMAO!🤣
But I have to on my cam for compulsory 😭

That student must be my dumbass genius baby Jeon_Jufa
And the teacher is not me for sure 😃

Onety! Lmao 🤣😆

I do this in my every English class!😶

If someone might have given example like This..... I might have scored 100 on 105 in my physics exams.... Btw extra 5 marks for good handwriting with Apsara pencil 🐷
_

Ok bye!👋🏻

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 58.3K 75
Previous Title : Tum Jo Nahi Toh Kuch Bhi Nahi He was sitting emotionlessly. He looked toward her in anger. She also looked at him but she was confus...
216K 13.7K 66
"You can try all you want to make him love you, Anika but he will never love you. Because he has given his heart to me along ago." She said looking a...
4.3M 224K 151
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
35.4K 1.5K 30
Sona is scared. No one has ever given her a reason not to be, not that she has ever let anyone in for that. Sona has always carefully planned out her...