๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐’„๐’๐’๐’๐’†๐’„๐’• โœ†

By thahoesluvkash

" ๐’š๐’†๐’‚ ๐’Š ๐’๐’†๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’ ๐’โ™ก๐’—๐’†, ๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’Œ๐’Š๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’ƒ๐’ƒ๐’š & ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’•๐’๐’†๐’š. ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’๐’ ๐’ˆ๏ฟฝ... More

โคอŸอŸอžอžโ˜…
prt.1
๐ถ๐ป๐ด๐‘…๐ด๐ถ๐‘‡๐ธ๐‘…๐‘†โ™ก
2 โ™ก
3โ™ก
4โ™ก
5โ™ก
6โ™ก
7โ™ก
8โ™ก
9โ™ก
10โ™ก
11โ™ก
12โ™ก
13โ™ก
14โ™ก
15โ™ก
16โ™ก
17โ™ก
18โ™ก
19โ™ก
20โ™ก
21โ™ก
23โ™ก
24โ™ก
25โ™ก
26โ™ก
27โ™ก
28โ™ก
29โ™ก
30โ™ก
this aint no fockin chapter but still read
31โ™ก
32โ™ก
34โ™ก
35โ™ก
36โ™ก
38โ™ก
39โ™ก
40 โ™ก
41โ™ก
42โ™ก
the end โค๏ธ
fww
yall sexy asl๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†
43โ™ก
44โ™ก

22โ™ก

18K 630 904
By thahoesluvkash

♰ 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒓𝒓𝒐𝒓𝒔, 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒓 ♰
——————————————

➶ 𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊 , 𝙶𝙰 ➴
𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙿𝚘𝚟 ♕
𝚌𝚑𝚙 21 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍...
——————————

meanwhile......

"NO SHE DON'T LIKE BOATS FOR THE LAST FUCKING TIME!" killa yelled at juice who kept requesting to hold miree a yacht party

"you ain't have to get all big bad wolf on me." he mugged him laying on nova's lap.

"let's hold ha a pool party at a bnb." three suggested.

"good idea." jae jae hopped up.

"that would be fire."

"i fucks widdit."

"ight bet, who paying?" killa asked and then everybody went silent.

"broke ass bitches." he shook his head making them mug him.

"don't be watching me."

"so how we gon get the invites out without her finding out about it?" tiny asked.

"juice you got the most followers so just block her and post the flyer."

"we should make them muhfuckas pay to get in." three said making everybody smirk and nod.

"aight so here's what we gon do......."

——-

"look at all of the lil bastards." sj smiled kicking a lil boy down while eating his ice cream and walking through the park.

"how you gon just kick somebody child, you gotta push them first." miree shook her head doing the same thing she said.

"you betta stop foe these parents call the cops on us."

"can i taste your ice cream." sj asked taking his spoon and taking some of her ice cream.

"you ain't even- ok."

"yuck how the fock do you eat this shit." he spit the mint chocolate chip ice cream out his mouth.

"you weird bro, mint chocolate chip underrated."

(fact)

——-

"da my stomach hurt." asim cried tugging on his father's pants.

"i'm sorry papa, i wish i could help you." omari said picking him up and shedding a tear.

"don't cry da i didn't mean to." he pouted wiping omari's tear

he hated to look vulnerable in front of his son, he always tried to stay strong for him.

"it's not yo fault lil man, you wanna go for a check up?" mari sniffed sitting down on his couch.

"nooo nigga doctors scary."

"aye what i told you bout cussin." he laughed.

"da ion wan go to the doctor."

"i'm gon be there with you bub, they gon help you feel better." mari tried to convince himself and his son.

"hmm okay."

"you wanna go tomorrow?"

"yeah, sleepy." he yawned

"cmon let's go to sleep." omari picked him up and walked into his room laying down.

"i love you dada."

"i love you too pa." he kissed his forehead and they both drifted off to sleep.

——

"be quiet quan." baby shushed him as he snuck through her window

"my fault, why you got yo clothes on still?" he mugged her sitting on her bed.

"i thought we were just gonna chill." she pouted sitting on his lap.

"you know what i want you just playin." he said playing with her shirt.

quan was 17 and he was most definitely just in it for sex.

"quando do you even like me?" she got up and folded her arms lookin at him.

"yea, you know i do." he lied bring her back close to him.

"good." she smiled taking off her clothes as he did the same.

"call me." she smiled as he snuck back out her window

"gotchu." he mumbled walking to his car and blocking her on everything.

little did they both know, the condom had holes in it.

——

"AHH DONT PLAY WITH ME LETS GOOO!" sj yelled dancing around as him and omari played the game while on the phone with eachother.

"you a fucking cheat." mari mugged the camera.

"aye what yo sista number is?" he asked seeing an unknown number call him.

he told him the number and it was the same number that was calling him, so he hung up and answered it.

"that little fucker stole my friend." sj pouted.

"where my boyfriend at?" miree stuck her face all in the camera.

"he sleep." mari said flipping the camera around showing a peacefully sleeping asim.

"he's such a cute little bastard." she smiled.

"don't call my child no bastard muhfucka." he mugged her.

"anyways bye ian call for you." she joked.

"i'm gon take him to the doctor tomorrow to find out why he ain't eating and stuff." he sighed.

"aww don't stress about it friend cause you gon make me cry."

"crybaby ass, imma talk to you tomorrow." he yawned.

"byeeeee." she pouted as he reciprocated and hung up.

"who that was?" three asked walking into killa's kitchen where she was at.

"friend i met at the mall today." she sighed trying to lighten her mood.

"oh, you ready for ya birthday coming up?" he asked walking between her legs laying his head on her shoulder.

"it ain't a big deal." she shrugged playing in his hair.

"whatever you say." he mumbled.

"you goin back home?" he picked his head up looking at her while playing with her lips.

"i have to at some point but ion know when."

"don't be scared, just go and if anything happens then just punch everybody." he said making her laugh.

"cmere." he said pulling her into a hug and kissing her cheek 3 times.

"y'all ugly." killa mugged them getting a macaroni cup from the cabinet.

"if you lonely just say det."

"i'm lonely." he huffed putting the macaroni into the microwave.

"group hug?" she smiled.

"eww." they both said at the same time before walking out the kitchen.

"that's why i'm gon eat his nasty ass macaroni." she mumbled.

——-

"i said i want all they heads, females ain't no exception." unknown mugged zap and skipp.

"and how we posed to do that?" zap asked.

"figure out a fucking way. you want this money right?" he waved the sack of cash around in their faces.

"then you better be willing to do whatever it takes fa it."

"do y'all hear me?"

"yes sir." they both mumbled.

"nie get out my office, don't want nobody catching y'all snake asses." unknown chuckled making them rush out the room and go into the car.

"man what the fuck we got ourselves into." skipp huffed running his hand down his face.

"ion know, but i think they might be doing sum fa yo ex shawty. her birthday coming up ain't it?"

"yea das right." nodded trying to understand what he was trying to say.

"......nigga we not gon shoot up her fucking birthday party is you crazy?!" skipp semi yelled.

"just a suggestion." zap shrugged.

"bruh just get as much information as you can get bout they moves."

"i'm trying muhfucka, they don't even trust me no mo." he shook his head.

"that's on you for not making it believable."

"i can get my girl to get some details." skipp said as they drove off.

"who yo girl? that bitch bri?"

"she not no bitch nigga." he mugged him.

"uhh yeah she is, and you a bitch too. how you gon cheat on that girl with her bestfri-"

"shut the fuck up thats in the past."

"miree don't think so." zap mumbled sinking in his seat.

—— 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢

"okay sir, we just ran some tests and they will be back to you shortly." the doctor gave mari a tight lipped smile and walked away.

"you okay papa?" he asked asim fixing his clothes

"mhm, i wanna talk to girlfriend."

"after we come out i'm gonna call her okay?"

"ok da." he climbed into his fathers lap laying his head on his chest.

"hello there little man, and dad." a young looking doctor gave a sympathetic smile walking into their room.

"wassup." they both said watching her to see what she's going to tell them.

"i have some bad news, and some good news."

"get to the point." mari straight faced her feeling nervous.

"i'm sorry to inform you, but we've found a growing tumor in your son's abdomen." she frowned.

"man fuck is you talking bout bruh?" he asked tilting his head to the side feeling his heart rate increase.

"he's showing symptoms of neuroblastoma cancer."

"this shit can get cured right?" he asked feeling his leg bounce 24 mph.

"it can, but the survival rate after going through most treatments especially for children under 5 years old is low. right now your son is at an intermediate level of risk."

"how far it spread?"

"it's spreading pretty fast, and starting to move on to other tissue."

"you mean to tell me that this shit been there and all the times i took him to this fuck ass place y'all never found this shit?!" he raised his voice a little bit.

"there isn't anything we can do for right now, just have him drink lots of fluids and get rest until you're ready to start a treatment method." she ignored his statement.

"fuck this shit." he mumbled picking up asim

"what stage is he on?"

"it looks like he is about to head into stage 1." she look down at her feet.

"mann fuck you and this whole hospital." he said storming out the door and getting into the car.

"i'm sorry papa i wish i knew earlier." he said sitting his son in his lap and breaking down.

"what happened da? why you crying." asim frowned.

"i love you asim i'm sorry." he said kissing his son on the forehead and just letting all the tears fall.

"da why is you sorry." asim huffed feeling confused.

"nothing sim." he chuckled wiping his eyes and putting him into the car seat.

"da call girlfriend!" he exclaimed

"ight i'm gon call ha." he said pressing the facetime icon on miree's contact.

"ya phone ringing." killa said throwing her the phone as she sat in his gaming chair.

"hey-" she smiled and then quickly frowned seeing mari rub his puffy eyes.

"what's wrong what the doctor say?" she pouted

"sim wanna talk to you." he ignored her statement.

"why you ignore what i said?"

"i'll tell you later, hmm." he said handing the phone to asim and driving off.

killa rose his eyebrows hearing a male voice come from the phone, knowing that he gon question her until she can't answer no more.

"hey boyfriend." she smiled at him.

"hi girlfriend." he cheesed putting his face all in the camera.

"how'd it go? you okay?"

"i ok, da told the doctor fuck you." he tried repeating what his father said making miree fall out laughing.

"asim imma beat yo ass."

"what the doctor say." miree asked still laughing

"her looked scared and ran away." he chuckled.

"don't be laughing miree it ain't funny." omari said mugging the air.

"tell your da look and do this." she said sticking up her middle finger making asim do the same.

"you know what gimme my damn phone." he took the phone away from him.

"stop teaching my son bullshit."

"why you been crying? what they told you?" she asked examining his face making him his stare at her and not say nothing.

"later, ok?" he mumbled not feeling like bringing it up again because he was going to cry.

the last thing he wanted to do was cry in front of a whole stranger he just met yesterday.

"and don't go crying either, we gon be aight." he mugged the camera.

"i can't control my tears fucker." she mugged him back.

"yea anyways, see you later."

"byee, BYE BOYFRIEND!" she yelled so he could hear her.

"BYE MIREE!" asim yelled back making omari chuckle and hang up.

"who is that? you like him? what's his name? three know bout this-" killa started asking her.

"shut up, that's my friend i met him yestaday in the mall."

"mmmhm, he got a child ain't it?"

"why you in my businesss thinking you somebody daddy." she rolled her eyes getting up to do a tiktok.

"how old he is?"

"he's 18- chill that's just my friend."

"mmmhm you know you tryna be that li bastard step mammy."

"anywayssss." she mugged him setting up the phone.

——————————♡———————————

✇ 𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒅𝒂 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓. 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔, 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔, 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒓𝒏𝒔?

✇ 𝒃𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒕 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒔 ♡

✇ 𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐𝒐

✇ 𝒚𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒐𝒇𝒐𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒅𝒂 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒚𝒚?😈

𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔭 𝔟♱𝔱𝔠𝔥 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚍 𓆩❤︎𓆪 𝒐𝒖𝒕 🃏.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

520K 26.3K 22
๐—ถ๐—บ ๐—ด๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—ฝ๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฒ ยฉ-๐‘๐ˆ๐๐๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐ ๐๐‘๐Ž...
290K 8.5K 31
โœฐ"๐•€๐•ฅ ๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ก๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•• ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•š๐•ž ๐•Ÿ๐• ๐•ฅ ๐•ž๐•’๐••... ๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•š๐•ค ๐•ค๐• ๐•ž๐•–๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•š ๐•”๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•– ๐• ๐•—๐•— ๐• ๐•—"โœฐ
1M 23.7K 36
- Hood Niggas and toxicity that's all you need to know ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ–ค
3.6M 122K 83
"๐‘ญ๐’๐’“๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’Š๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†, ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’• ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’•'๐’” ๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‚ ๐’“๐’Š๐’…๐’†" ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ 2019.