Good-(Sahyo)

By Orry47

This is a sequel for the story: Servant-(Sahyo) Sana and Jihyo are both learning how to be a wife and care fo... More

....Characters....
....Beautiful Sea....
....Job....
....I Can't Let Her Go....
....Girl....
....Baby....
....Him Again....
....stressed out....
....First....
....go home....
....Think....
....Defending Her....
....Dare....
....Starting To Show....
....Its Good To Have Friends....
....You'll Be Ok....
....Are We Really Sure....
....No More Trouble No More Pain....
....Change....
....Same Encounter....
....Date....
....In Love?....
....Dream....
....Sudden...
....What To Do....
....Selfish....
....Stop Holding On....
....Love Changes....
....Good....
....Changed For The Good....
...Happy Forever....
Author
New book

Happy days

213 7 7
By Orry47

Author: hello!! It's summer and I'm super bored so I thought why not write some a random chapter of jeongsa and Jennie+jihyo being cute. Sorry if some things don't match up. I haven't written for this story in a while but I hope you enjoy!!

Sana

"Poet wake up!! Lazy head" I shook the bed trying to get poet up. It was always a struggle to wake this kid in the morning. Jeongyeon would help me but even she's asleep.

"Uh five more minutes" this kid was already grown and couldn't wake up from his alarm. "Please poet wake up..your mother is still asleep and we have work ah"

Poet just pulled the blanket back over his head ignoring my pled. I heard the door open. "Sana. You know it's Saturday right?"

My heart started to beat again. "It is?!" Jeongyeon laughed. "Yes you know poet never asks for five minutes. Only on weekends he does that." I sighed. "Great I got all ready for nothing"

"We could go see the others today. I checked my phone and dahyun invited us along with everyone else"

"I wonder what the surprise is?" I had a feeling something was up with those two. "You don't think they are expecting right?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Possibly. That would be crazy. No one yet has been expecting except Mina and chaeyoung trying to adopt" that's been little over a month ago. The two are still trying to look and make sure everything in their lives are good for a child. I'm excited for them and if Dahyun and momo are having a child that would be incredible.

It's been hard but nice for us having to take care of poet. He stays at are house but visits Jennie and jihyo frequently. We all have an understanding and let poet choose when he wants to be where. He loves us all and we are thankful for that. He even calls us all mom.

There was still no hope with Jeongyeons sister. We've tried to contact her for poet but no luck I just hope Jackson is ok with everything we've done with poet. I'd be crushed if he thought we were doing bad but I know he's happy up there. I always make sure to share some words in my mind to him when the days over. I sit with poet and we share random thoughts and words with are eyes closed like Jackson is there with us listening with open ears.

Poets been doing so good there's nothing I want more then for this kid to do good in life. He's so capable. "Who knows what news they will share but I'm excited. Poet you gonna come?"

He popped his head up from the sheets and smiled. "Yes of course!"
————

Jihyo

Warmth was a around me. A feeling that I felt all the time. A soft feeling in my chest that made me so happy. Jennie was cuddled up next to. Listening to her soft breaths were so nice and calming. I enjoyed everything with her now that we were married for some time.

"I'm tired" she moaned out stretching her arms and legs. "You just woke up"

"I know but how can I not be tired curdled up like this" I smiled at her. Right when we cuddled she'd always fall asleep. I'd speak words of nothing in her ears and run my fingers through her brunette hair.
"We have momos to be at later so you can't fall asleep"

"Ok I'll wake up" she got up and stretched some more. I quickly followed foot knowing she was going to start making some food.

Life was good. I stopped working and Jennie stopped working at the bar. We still visited it with the others though. Rose of course was a performance we couldn't miss every week.

My phone buzzed.

It was the group chat with Jennie, Jeongyeon, me and Sana

Sana— What do you two think Dahyun and momo have to share??

Jeongyeon— we were thinking they were expecting

"I would scream if they were" I laughed. It would be crazy.

Jihyo— maybe it's not even them, could be mina and chaeyoung again?

Jeongyeon— maybe butttt idk

Jennie— watch it be Nayeon and Tzuyu

Sana— AHHH your right Jennie!!!

Jeongyeon— damn never thought of that

Jihyo— I can't imagine those two with a kid

Jeongyeon— me either

Sana— they'd make such good parentssss

Jennie— they would 😫💕💕

Jeongyeon— ok now I'm on board they would 🥲

Jihyo— well we'll have too see. Hope you guys have a good day. See you later 😄

Jennie— yes! See you later tell poet we said good morning ☀️

Sana— ok! Love you guys. Poet said good morning back

Jeongyeon— bye losers 😙

Jihyo— 🙄🙄

Jeongyeon— love you jihyo 😚😚

Jihyo— love you too stupid. Bye 👋
————

Sana

Momo greeted us all with a huge hug. I was happy to see her. "Dahyun is in the other room getting ready. I'm glad you guys came." I nodded and took a seat on the couch with Jeongyeon and poet.

I still missed this place. I've had so many memories with momo in this house when I got in a relationship with jihyo I kind of left it behind. Me and Jeongyeon made sure to come here a lot more. I enjoyed my time with momo and loved this place so I was glad Jeongyeon could give that to me. Just like how jihyo would always text saying she's a the bar with Jennie. That bar had a special place in jennies heart and I know jihyo had to take her there all the time.

I leaned back and closed my eyes letting out a deep breath. "I love you" a whisper in my ear from Jeongyeon. "Love you too."

The door opened and the others came in. Poet sprinted to them for a hug. I got up and hugged jihyo. I haven't seen her in a little bit. "How are you Sana?"

"Good! You?" She shrugged and looked at Jennie. "Same old but I wouldn't want to be doing anything else. I'm really happy" when jihyo was happy it made my heart feel good and go back to that horrible moment that tore at my heart. The time I decided to finally end are relationship. It was the best thing I've ever done. Seeing jihyo happy like this just proves that I didn't mess up with that decision.
"I'm glad your happy jihyo" she smiled at me and took my hand bringing me to the couch.

A little time went bye and Mina and chaeyoung came over. The two looked really happy. They said they were still looking for a child but had their eyes on one. A girl who had just been dropped off about two weeks ago she was about poets age so a little older but they thought they could give her a good loving home.

"You guys would be amazing mothers!" Momo and all of us cheered them on.

"Ok so why do you have us here??" Jeongyeon questioned. We all were sitting at the edge of our seats.

"We have two surprises actually"

"Two?! Get the popcorn" I laughed and sat back in my seat I needed support for this news. "First we need Jennie to sit in the middle of the floor and jihyo you make sure she keeps her eyes closed"

"Got it"
————

Jihyo

I was wondering what they would bring out for Jennie. There wasn't much she needed or did.

I heard whispering from the other room. The sound of a guitar then started to sound through the apartment. Roses guitar.

Jennie opened her eyes. I covered them with my hands. The other day amazed as rose started to sing her famous song from the bar and I watched as Lisa and her along with jisoo slowly snuck out of the bedroom. "Open your eyes!" Lisa shouted.

Lisa was holding a kitten. She placed it right into jennies hands. Jennie screamed like a little kid so excited and amazed. "Thank you Lisa!!"

But then Lisa kneeled down in front of Jennie and the cat. "Look closely at the collar" Jennie picked the cat up bringing it closer to her face. She let out a gasp and then grabbed whatever was on the color of the cat. Lisa held out her hand and Jennie put it in there.

I'm smooth motions Lisa turned her body and was now kneeling in front of rose who looked at Lisa shocked, the music now stopped.

It was a ring. This was all a set up that seemed for Jennie but it was really for rose. "Park chaeyoung I've loved every single day with you. I want to listen to you sing forever. Will you be my wife" she nodded immediately and cried out "yes!"

We all cheered and clapped. "Wait! Everyone stop! We have another surprise"
————

Sana

They needed Jeongyeon for this one. I knew it had to be something With Nayeon. The whole group hadn't seen Nayeon or Tzuyu in what it felt like to be years.

Jeongyeon would randomly stop in her tracks and ask me what I thought Nayeon was up to. I never knew what to say. I would imagine her and Tzuyu walking in Paris taking photos together on their new Polaroid camera holding coffees from the local cafe they've been visiting. They enjoyed it there but soon it was time for their next location.

"Get poet to both of you sit and don't open your eyes" why poet.

"Sana come here" I followed Momo into the room Lisa, jisoo and rose came out of.

I couldn't believe my eyes.

A girl who looked just like Jeongyeon was standing there along with Nayeon. "It's finally nice to meet my sisters wife and...thank you for taking care of poet" she came up to me and hugged me.

I was in shock. How did they find her. "We've been trying to call you.."

"I know. I'm sorry. It's taken me a while to accept my fate and I'm ready now" a year fell down her cheek. Momo motioned us to go out there.

Stood with me and Jeongyeons sister held both Jeongyeon and poets hand.

The two opened their eyes. They both stared with blank expressions. "Mom?"

"Seungyeon you came.." Jeongyeon had tears streaming down her face. Poet then leaped into action going straight into his mothers arms.
"Mom!" He cried out. Seungyeon was holding him close whispering into his ear. "I'm so sorry poet. Please forgive me. I'm sorry for leaving you"

Poet pushed her away and sat next to Jeongyeon.
"I've been doing good. With Jeongyeon and Sana"
He never said our names like this. "I love them and they've taken care of me"

I turned Nayeon had grabbed my hand. "Damn I missed out on so much" Jeongyeon turned her head to us. She started to cry even more. "And you brought this shit head with you" Nayeon started to cry laugh. "Come here looser"

Jeongyeon ran to Nayeon and hugged her. "I missed you...Wheres Tzuyu?"

"At are house. She's taking care of our son"

The whole room turned their heads. "Your son?!"

"Yes we adopted him" Jeongyeon hugged Nayeon harder. "Ah so much news"

Jihyo

I was full of so many emotions. Poets mother was here. He looked so stunned. Jennie leaned into my ear. "Im happy for him"

"Me too. I wish I could see my mother" Jennie frowned and patted my back. "We will see her again. Just like poet will see Jackson again"

Jennies words always calmed me down. Such a great day. Everyone was doing so much. It was crazy to imagine that if I hadn't met Sana I wouldn't be sitting here at all with these people.

I would be at my job filling out paperwork or trying to get a new sub. Maybe after I found out my mother died I would've went back to Daniel and stayed there for a long while. There would be no Sana and there would be none of this happiness im having right now.

I owed everything to Nayeon. That day she sent me that text of a girl she found for me. I would never forget that selfie of Sana. I can admit it made me smile.

I got up and went over to Sana, taking her hand and pulling her away from the crowd.

"What is it jihyo?" I started to tear up. "Thank you again for everything"

"Aw jihyo...you know I would do this all again in a heart beat just to know that you'd be happy. It makes me so happy" she wrapped her arms around me tight and kissed my cheek. "I love you jihyo~"
"I love you too. I thought things couldn't get better but today proved us wrong" she giggled agreeing.

"It sure did. I'm sure there will be many more days like this."

"I hope so"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 6.4K 65
What if their love story turned out differently? Similar events but in another universe [This is NOT a sequel of my book 'Username']
89.9K 5.9K 51
Jihyo and Y/N are a married couple with two kids. Y/N is a manager in a big company while Jihyo is a rookie journalist. Their marriage has been going...
8.4K 158 18
Random oneshots. Warning! Grammatical errors ahead. Will update according to my mood. Doesn't accept requests. Other idols will also appear in this b...
363K 17.7K 59
*COMPLETED* Nayeon is a 25 year old experienced teacher. She knows how to deal with troublemaking students, however one student makes it extra hard f...