detention club! | ์—”ํ•˜์ดํ”ˆโœ“

By eishihoonie

"๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด, ๐˜ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ." ๐˜›... More

preface : detention slip
zero : interrogation
post-zero : warning
prologue : detention
i : beginning after the end
ii : circles and pyramids
iii : plotted ways
iv : the category is lying
v : melting ice
vi : pride and prejudice
vii : golden authority
viii : good chemistry
ix : playwright, play right
x : hang by a thread
xi : broken notes
xii : crucified
xiii : common denominator
xiv : thirst
xv : foul behavior
xvi : worn out experiment
xvii : cynical
xviii : dipsophobia
xix : off-limits
xx : mortem iuxta est
xxi : f.o.f
xxii : thou shalt keep it a secret
xxiii : sabotage
xxiv : keep it hidden
xxv : mental test
xxvi : silence
xvii : little wonnie
xviii : falling
xxix : forgotten past
xxx : blood, sweat and tears
xxxi : act 1, introduction
xxxii - sadistic behavior
xxxiii : save me
xxxiv : race to zero
xxxv : glimpse of nightmares
xxxvi : sketchy sketches
xxxvii : act 2, rising action
xxxviii : barn-burner
xxxix: calm before the storm
xl : start of chaos
xliii : backstabbed
xliv : shining star
xlv : dead star
xlvi : lost and never been found
xlvii : the walls have secrets
xlviii : why do you lie?
xlix : the last supper
l : asphixia
li : exsanguination
lii : surprise!
liii : levitating
liv : it was me.
epilogue : detention
eishi : notes
faqs
special: play with us.

xli : locked and keys

11.3K 1K 2.3K
By eishihoonie

Chapter Fourtyone:

"Nowhere to escape."

Warning: more violent scenes will escalate starting from here. Please read at your own risk.

___________________

Jia's

I slowly opened my eyes, my vision was blurry and all i can see was the light on the ceiling.

I tried rubbing my eyes with my fingers but i was restricted when a handcuff pulled my wrist back to the bed. Fear started rushing through my system. Where am i? Why am I chained? What is going on?

i shot up from the bed, both of my arms were cuffed on the sides of the bed, restricting me from getting away. I looked around and saw everyone on the golden circle in separate beds. The 10 beds formed a circle around the black room. The only light source was the one from above, it was dim but it's enough for us to see everyone inside.

"You're awake."
I looked at where the voice came from. It was Jungwon from my side. He looked at me, confused and scared too. I saw the cuffs on his wrists, telling me he's also chained on the bed.

"Since when did you woke up? What happened?"
I asked him even tho he doesn't also know the answer.

"I don't know the time.. But i woke up minutes earlier. "
he whispered. We heard a small groan from somewhere making us look at where did it came from.

"fuuuck...."
Jay cursed out, waking up from his slumber too. He was groaning as if he's feeling intense pain. I looked at him, scanning to see why he's cursing out.

My mouth went wide agape, i cannot believe what i saw.

"J-jay.. your arm..."
I pointed his arm with frightened eyes.

"Holy shit..."
He cursed out once again, seeing the huge stitch on his arm. Blood was still running out from it and the stitches look so fresh and unprofessionally done. he'll lose alot of blood if this will continue but we cannot do anything because we are cuffed.

"Wake everyone up, Jungwon wake them up!! JAKE!! JAKE!! WAKE UP!!"
I started panicking. Jay took a deep sigh, giving us a weak smile before shutting his eyes close.

"I am fine.. Jia."
He whispered weakly, uncuffing himself by pulling one of his arm as hard as possible away from the bed. I saw how the cuff on one of his arms broke. He looked at me and gave me a smile.

"See? I'm still strong enough to break myself out of this thing.."
He assured me. I just shook my head.

"Wake everyone up. destroy Jake's cuffs too.. He can help you. He can finish the stitches."
I told him. he glanced at Jake's direction, laughing bitterly.

"I don't need his help."

"For fvck's sake Park Jay can you please swallow your pride right now? You'll die!!"
I shouted at him. I can hear the others waking up too. Now's a good timing.

"What's happening...What?"
heeseung looked at the cuffs on his wrist and looked around immediately. he glanced at me, asking what is happening.

"I don't know.. I'm scared but Jay... jay will lose too much blood if we won't help him!!"
I pointed jay even if my hands are cuffed. Heeseung looked at him, seeing the huge cut on his shoulder with stitches on it. blood was dropping on his wound, It was devastating.

"What the fuck..."
Heeseung cursed out.

"Wake everyone up! Wake everyone up!"
Heeseung shook his head to wake himself up to the reality. He tried his best to uncuff himself from the bed, destroying the bed itself.

"Jake! Jake! wake up!!"
I heard Jake groaning. Sunghoon was waking up too. He looked around, feeling the agitated aura surrounding everyone.

"What the hell is this..."
He asked himself and looked at the cuffs on his self.

"What is happening? are we gonna die?"
I turned to Ayaka who started to panic. She started crying so I tried to calm her down.

"Ayaka... calm down... We won't gonna die here... we won't."
I told her. I want to hug her so bad right now but I can't. My movements were restricted because of the chains.

Finally, Heeseung, Jake, Sunoo and Ni-ki all got out of their chains by breaking the bed itself. It was hard for us, girls so we just let them do the task.

"We need to rush him to the hospital. We need to get out of here."
Jake told everyone after looking at Jay'd wound. Sunghoon quickly rushed to the black door, Trying to open it but he didn't succeeded.

"It's locked!"
He said and tried to pull the metal lock from the door. It doesn't have any keys. rather than that, it has passcodes.

"Seven digit passwords..."
I whispered to myself.

"Just guess it Sunghoon for fuck's sake!"
I heard Ayaka's shout which made Sunghoon glare at her.

"Are you dumb? There's 5040 possible answer if i tried guessing it! Use your brain ayaka!"

If he tried guessing it, it might take him forever. Considering, we don't have any awareness about the actual time, we can lose patience within five minutes.

"What should we do...?"
Ni-na finally woke up. She's also cuffed, like the rest of us.

"What's happening.. really.... I'm scared..."
I tried my best to not break down but it;s not helping. I looked around, trying to find any hopes.

"There! Check that! Sunghoon!"
I saw something under Jay's bed. It was a letter. Sunghoon rushed to the letter, quickly opening it.

"Search for the codes inside."
he read the content of the letter, giving us a hint on how to open the door.

"that means the codes are inside the room. Find it.. please!"
I commanded them. The boys started finding the odes all around the black room. there's nothing much to look around other than the beds. They flipped the beds, removed the cushions and tried to check for the pillows

But the codes were nowhere to be seen.

i'm starting to feel hopeless. Is the killer just toying with us? Fvck!!

"Where is the codes..."

Search for the codes inside....

inside....?

I looked at Jay once again,

I looked at the huge wound on his arm.

Oh god...

"open the stitches on Jay's arm..."
I whispered, inhaling air as i shut my eyes closed.

"What the hell, Are you crazy?!! Jia?!!"
Sunoo looked at me, his eyes full of disbelief.

"CAN YOU FREAKIN SEE THE NUMBERS HERE!?? THE KILLER IS TELLING US THAT THE NUMBERS IS INSIDE OF HIS FLESH!"
I shouted at them. They all looked at me with shock.

They were speechless. what i told them made sense, especially now that we are facing a ruthless devil.

I heard Jay weakly chuckled, resting his head on his bed and sighing.

"do it."
he whispered and shut his eyes close. Jake looked at him with pity.

"No way.. You'll-"

"i will not fvcking die here Sim Jaeyun!! Do it!!"
Jay yelled at Jake, snapping him back to reality. Jake gulped, taking his wallet from his pocket and bringing a small card out.

"This will sting.."
Jake whispered. I cannot dare to watch but i need to.

Jake slowly cut the stitches. I can see jay's flesh from my place. I want to throw up so bad but i can't....

Jay's fists are tightly clenched, he bit his lower lip, tears forming on his eyes as he endured the pain.

"There's one."
Jake said, confirming my theory. he slid his hand inside Jay's flesh and pulled a small paper coated in plastic. He brought it out of him, Jay was yelling in pain already.

"There's another one...."
jake looked at Jay. He was panting hard, his face already pale. Jay looked at him, slowly nodding his head.

"Oh god..."
jay breathlessly groaned after another paper was taken out from his muscles.

it was the last one. Jungwon took the paper and removed it from the plastic.

"7...5...."
There's a cut marks on it's right side meaning the next one will probably it;s continuation. They took the other paper and opened it.

"1...4... There are three numbers missing!"

"There's no paper inside him anymore!"
Jake said, trying to close jay's wound again with the cover of the pillow. he covered his wound and professionally kept it sealed.

"That will only means..."
Jungwon tried to look around, gazing at everyone to find who got stitches too.

his eyes was pinned on me.

"Jia..."
I looked at myself,

That's when I realized

I was bleeding too.

Jungwon walked towards me. I totaly didn't felt the wound earlier because of how focused i was with jay. But now that I can see the huge slit on my left calf, sewn with threads, I cannot feel anything other than pain.

"fvck..."
i cursed out... Sunghoon knelt towards my side, hugging me to ease the pain.

"It's gonna be okay... It's gonna be okay... Jia."
I nodded my heads countless times just to make myself believe it's gonna be okay.

We need to do this.

"open it."
I turned to jake who just walked towards my direction.

I held unti sunghoon really tight, I bit the pillow i was leaning against earlier to suppress my shouts, Jake started opening the stitches.

I cannot feel anything but pain.

I cannot see anything anymore because of the tears on my eyes, i tightly hold Sunghoon's hands, clasping my fists as i muffle my shouts with the pillow.

"Here!!"
I can feel jake's hands inside my flesh. Sunghoon hugged me tight after Jake tried pulling the paper out from me. I can feel like my leg is being torn apart. Immense pain succumbed my whole being and i can't think properly now. All i can do was to shout and cry.

I think I'm gonna die... Hell...

"I got it!"
Jake threw the piece of paper covered with plastic away from me and started ripping the matress to cover the wound. I like like it was being closed forcefully, making me yell again until I can't feel my leg anymore. It grew numb, because of how tight it was sealed.

"It's okay now... It's done..."
Sunghoon caressed my face to stop me from crying. I sighed countless times, waking myself back to my senses.

"2..6...3. 7514263!! That's the passcode!!"
Jungwon yelled. Ni-ki rushed towards the door to open the lock.

but then she approached the door.

The lights suddenly went out.

I cannot see anything but darkness.

"guys....?"
it was way too dark insid the room, I thought i closed my eyes but i didn't. I can still feel someone holding my hands from my side.

We heard a loud banging from the sides, the door was opened from the outside even before we open it. Someone went inside? Who?!!

"Shit-!!"

"Ni-ki?!!! Ni-ki?!!!"
Heeseung yelled, I can only hear them but i cannot see anything. my hands started trembling. I heard countless shouts from everyone. Ni-ki... Ayaka... Ni-na.. Sunoo...Jungwon..

I heard muffled voices that came from Jake, Heeseung, Jay and Sunghoon. I cannot feel Sunghoon from my side anymore. Did he got taken away? What the hell!!?

"Guys!!? Guys?!!"
I started panicking, shouting loud.

I kept shouting up until i felt a cold metal hit me on my head. I started losing my consciousness.. I felt dizzy.

My vision started to spin around, A ringing sound came rushing towards my head... My senses went disabled. i can't feel a thing anymore.

Is it this hopeless.. now?

I don't want to die.

_______________________

I put warning on the start of the chapter just to warn y'all that things will go bloodier starting from now on. Read at your own risk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323K 9.8K 64
โ˜†โ˜† โ€žHyeona, we can't fucking do this!", he lowered his head to not lose his temper. โ€žNo one will know.". I calmed him by placing one hand on his che...
24.3K 2.9K 33
REWRITING ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘™ ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘›๐‘ข๐‘š๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐ผ๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๏ฟฝ...
624K 44.5K 53
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜Š๐˜Œ๐˜– ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜š๐˜ฌ๐˜บ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜Ž๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด, ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜š๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ...
61.9K 2.4K 35
- ๐—–๐—ข๐— ๐—ฃ๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—ง๐—˜ [ ๐˜๐˜ง ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...