The Child of The Tomb

By Leo_Matsuzaki

(Y/n) Satoru-the little sister of Suzuki Satoru-loves to play a game called YGGDRASIL. She's secretly in a gu... More

Lesson Prolouge - Eh?
Lesson 1 - How did This Happen!
Lesson 2 - Pestonya!
Lesson 3 - Saving Carne Villege
Lesson 4 - Gazef Stronoff
Lesson 5 - Idiotic
Lesson 6 - Caring
Lesson 7 - Alone
Lesson 8 - Distance Attempts
Lesson 9 - Bane
I'm Back!!
Lesson 10 - One More Day
Lesson 11 - Shalltear's Impact
Lesson 12 - Jealous?
Lesson 13 - A Mess of Things
Lesson 14 - Rogue
Lesson 15 - Better Picture
Lesson 16 - Emotions
Lesson 17 - Shalltear
Event Results! + Explanations!
Lesson 18 - A Regular Day
Lesson 19 - The Usual
OVA - Beach Episode! Pleiades Ver.
Lesson 20 - Lizardmen
Lesson 21 - First Alliance
Lesson 22 - Kill Her With Kindness
Lesson 23 - Tribes United
Lesson 24 - The Big Battle
Lesson 25 - Cocytus
Lesson 26 - Just The Start
Lesson 27 - The...
Lesson 28 - Ready or Not
Lesson 29 - Resolving Matters
OVA - Beach Day! Guardians Ver.
Lesson 30 - The Woman
Lesson 31 - Tuare
Lesson 33 - Progress
Lesson 34 - New Plans and Info
Lesson 35 - Werewolf of the West
Lesson 36 - A Revelation
Lesson 37 - Multiple Thoughts
Lesson 38 - Sebas's Lessons
Lesson 39 - Naps
OVA - Albedo & Shalltear V. Cake
Lesson 40 - Climb V. Succulent
Lesson 41 - Wrapping it Up
Lesson 42 - Sebas's Test
Lesson 43 - Bickering
Lesson 44 - Planning Rescue & Conquer
Lesson 45 - Sebas's Beatings
Lesson 46 - Entoma V. Blue Roses
Lesson 47 - Disturbance's
Lesson 48 - Reunited

Lesson 32 - More People?

1.5K 52 3
By Leo_Matsuzaki

(3rd Person POV)
-

Gazef stood and slammed his hands on the table. "Brain Unglaus!" Brain turned his head. "Sit down--" Gazef continued. "--and eat something!" He finished as Brain turned to him.

"Everything else comes afterward."

-

Somewhere, in a wheat field, two men in plates of armor walk down a pathway with green lanterns.

One of them are instantly struck down by a sudden blur that darts out from the field. He's stabbed in the neck with his mouth covered. When the blood spurts out, it's weirdly absorbed by the dagger that the assailant used.

The other man looks over in shock, but quickly meets the same fate.

Getting a closer look at the two, they have blonde hair and red eyes. One with a blue and black head band and ribbon that holds up their high ponytail. Including a scarf with blue flowers. The other with the exact same color scheme, except red items.

The two dead men stumble, their skin being as white as a sheet. The two girls swiftly run back into the wheat. Their attire reminiscent to a shinobi.

The two men groan, as if zombies. They continue to walk down the path.

"Everything is ready here." A female voice says. The voice comes from an invisible magic caster. She had a mask with black lines etched in it, orange hair, and a large red cloak that covers her.

"Flawless." She finishes as the two men pass by her. It seems that she's using a type of message spell. "Yeah, I know; I saw you. I'm moving on to the next location. I have to catch as big a bigshot as possible after all."

The twin with the red items speaks. "We should move to attack now as well. What about the other two?"

The blue one speaks up. "Probably goofing around, since they aren't on for this."

"The hell they aren't. They're lying in wait near the village, in case of emergency." The invisible magic caster turns. "Now, I'm off. You two continue according to plan." With that, she teleports away.

The twins run down the path, the blue one pointing down it. The blue continues as the other slows and stops before lighting her side on fire. It spreads fast and burns down even faster.

"This won't do anything more than buy us some time. If we can't strike a blow somewhere to turn things around, then this is all futile." The red one says as she stares at the rising flames.

On the outskirts from the field, two figures stand. One much more muscular than the other. Each female, and each with a weapon.

The muscular one carries a giant war pick and adorns large dark purple armor, gauntlets on both of her wrists. The other wears simple clothing with light armor plates that have a gold, blue, and red color scheme. Her armor is called, the Virgin Snow, and can only be worn by 'Pure Maidens'. Her sword is large like a claymore and the blade is like a blue galaxy. There are floating swords surrounding her as well. However, they each have blonde hair.

"Yeah, it's burning quite nicely." The larger one says with a smirk. "I just hope the people of the village can get away." The other replies.

The flames are high and have even reached the empty watch tower.

"We're burning the plant that the diabolical drug Black Dust is made from. It's not just the fire; the smoke would be bad to get caught in too. So, we're going to go burn someplace other than this, right?" The one with the purple armor asks

"Yes, of course. We have to strike where we can. Whatever else we do, we have to prevent Black Dust from spreading like this across the kingdom."

"There are many other outposts besides this one where they are cultivating drugs. Eight Fingers really is a huge organization."

"It sure is, Gagaran. The largest of the underworld syndicates. Big enough to undermine a whole nation." The shorter one finishes as she notices the two twins walking up the hill that the two stood at.

"We finished as planned, fiendish leader." The red one says.

"We left no evidence behind, fiendish boss." The blue one adds.

The woman beside 'Gagaran' pouts.

"Tia and Tina, did you find anything?" She questions.

"Nothing here." 'Tina' says, the red one. "There was no valuable information." 'Tia', the blue continues.

"Ugh, so we hope for the best from Evileye." Gagaran sighs. Speak of the devil, as 'Evileye', the magic caster floats down from the sky; not invisible.

"I've returned." Evileye announces. "Welcome back, Evileye." The leader greets.

"Yeah. Hey, Lakyus, catch." Evileye says and tosses a folded piece of paper at her, which 'Lakyus' catches. She unfolds it. "What's this?" Gagaran looks over her shoulder. "A code?"

"Probably." Evileye answers. "This could be a lead on Eight Fingers." Lakyus suggests.

-

9 people are sat at a large table with darkness surrounding them. At one of the sides, there is a much fancier chair, showing that the person who sits there is important. Behind that 'important person' is a hand with eight fingers on it. It glows in red.

"Let's now begin the meeting." The 'important' person says. He has a red cloak on and a necklace with a pendant on it. Two men stand on either side of him.

"There are several items on the agenda, but first thing we should take care of is.. Hilma?" He looks towards a woman with blonde hair, a thin smoking pipe in one hand, and a sadistic demeanor. Her chest on full display. "Right, then." She starts, covering her mouth as she yawns.

"Word is that one of your drug-growing facilities has come under attack by some unidentified assailants."

"Yes, it has. We were attacked. It was a village where we had a production facility. Hell of an expenditure. It could put a bit of squeeze on our distribution." She explains.

"And you have no information on who they are?"

She shrugs. "No, I don't. They were flawless. Which is why it's not impossible to imagine who they might be. "

A moment of silence echoes in the room. "Hmm." The man in the cloak says.

"Hey..." A gruff voice cuts in, catching the 'leader's' attention. The man has red tattoo markings all over his arms and chest, including his head. He has tan skin, unlike the woman who has white porcelain skin. He has a vest on and no shirt and wrist warmers. Currently he has his arms crossed.

"...don't you want to bring us in?" The tough looking man finishes. Hilma turns to him with a 'hm?'.

"You can't protect much with that bunch of nobodies you put together."

"No thanks. I can't afford to let you guys know about my strategic sites." She replies with a shake of her head.

"In that case, I'd like to take you up on that offer." Another interrupts. His voice seems higher, and a bit more unstable.

"What's that, Cocco Doll?" The man with tattoos questions. "Can you afford to pay us when you're on the way out?"

'Cocco Doll' has a cleft chin with light stubble. He has his collar up high and a literal black collar with a heart on his neck. He has a shaved head and side burns, along with a mullet. His hair being a light brown- nearly dirty blonde.

"Don't worry, Zero. The slave trade may be legally prohibited now, thanks to the Golden Princess, but I have plenty of funds."

'Zero', the tough looking man, smirks. "Ho, so you have something that major going on, do you? Fine."

"Oh, thank you so. I've had a bit of a problem come up with a woman who was scheduled to be disposed of. I think this will require me to ready an excessive amount of force. I can't very well have that place of business going under." Cocco Doll continues to smile.

"Rest assured, you can count on my men. Those of us in Six Arms guarantee the safety of your property." Zero leans on the table.

-

Ainz dumps out his money pouch onto the table he sat at.

"First up, here are supplemental funds for Sebas and (Y/n)." A medium-ish sized pile of gold coins are in front of him.

He places a handful of silver and gold coins in a different pile of space. "Next, here is the reconstruction assistance and equipment fund for the Lizard Man villages."

"That leaves..." He rummages around the pouch, only pulling out a few copper coins--8. 'That's all there is?!' He clutches his hand into a fist.

'Its not enough. There's nowhere near enough money!' He glooms. 'I wonder if it would be best to get some merchant to sponsor me.' He looks down. 'No, I have to avoid the impression that the adventurer Momon is only in it for the money.'

He leans his head back, jaw falling open. 'Still, I really need the cash...' A sudden knock at the door catches his attention. He equips his helmet before speaking.

"Enter."  In walks Naberal. "Is something wrong, Nabe?" She only answers after shutting the door behind her.  "Yes, Mr. Momon..." She speaks awkwardly, finding it hard to call him 'Momon'.

Ainz facepalms. 'She's still doing it off and on-- it has become what I can only describe as a verbal tic.' He puts his hand down. "Well?"

"Right. The iron ore that you ordered from that merchant is ready."

"I see. I'll get his payment ready at once." He slides all the money off the table and into the pouch before handing it to Naberal.

"But why are you ordering it from so many different sources?" She questions.

"It's an experiment. I'm learning how the Exchange Box appraises things."

"Understood. Then I shall go buy it at once."

"Right. And if the situation arises.. you know what to do, right?"

"I will give safety top priority, and withdraw with all haste. I will relocate to the counterfeit Nazarick that Lord Aura is building, thereby feeding false information to the other side." She answers.

"Very good. By no means take any routes with large crowds, where you may be easily attacked. And even if you do get bumped by someone, or someone calls out to you, do not grievously injure them. No showering your bloodlust about either. And absolutely no calling humans 'worms.' After all, we are Momon and Nabe, hailed as high ranking raven black adventurers."

She nods. "Right."

"Hmm. Okay, off you go, Nabe."

She bows her head. "Right." Turning to leave as she opens the door.

He sighs once she shuts the door behind her. "Ugh... Expenses always come when you're out of money, huh?"

-

(Y/n) can be seen walking through the semi-populated shopping district. It's still quite early in the morning, meaning not many people would be shopping at this time of day.

She skips through the street, her arms behind her back and curiosity at its peak.

(Y/n) wore a blue skirt with a white button up, a brown satchel with blue flowers embroidered into it. Finally, she had a red hair clip keeping any astray hairs down and out of her face.

Inside the satchel had a small pouch of money, a biscuit wrapped in a napkin--for a snack, and a healing potion.

She turned the corner, only to fall on her butt. "Oof!" She blinked and looked up at who she had run into.

A poor looking woman with a sour face stood in front of her, an empty towel in her hands and a loaf of bread on the floor near the two. (Y/n) slowly got up, hoping the woman wouldn't start making a scene.

The woman gripped (Y/n)'s shoulder tightly. "Look at what you did! Don't think you can simply run off after that!! Pay for it! PAY!" She screamed, pushing (Y/n) down to look at the bread.

(Y/n) didn't know what to do. She could kill the woman, but that would cause too much of a scene.

Even though it was early, a fair amount of people were starting to stare at the pair.

The woman was rambling about how much effort and work it took for the bread before stopping and looking (Y/n) up and down.

"You seem like you have money." She mumbled. "Then you should pay up!! It's all the same with you stuck up nobles! You look down on us poor folk- don't you?! The money your parents taxed us with!! You technically have my money! Meaning you have to pay!!"

(Y/n) was now confused and annoyed. This woman was deranged, she was absolutely sure that if any of the guardians or Pleaides saw this, they would have a field day.

The next thing she knew, she was shoved to the floor, dirt meeting her cheek. It didn't hurt, but it did make her appear less clean. "Can't you hear me?! You can- can't you!! I'll teach you some manners!!"

The woman was stopped by a sudden hand on her shoulder. (Y/n) and the woman both followed the hand to it's owner. A very pissed off and large woman in purple armor stood there.

"Y-You're..." All color faded from the woman's face, her knees shaking.

(Y/n) felt someone help her up and looked at who it was. A woman in a mask and red cape wordlessly helped her, however, (Y/n) could quickly notice something that felt.. familiar.

"You're.. a-" She was cut off by someone else asking her a question. "Are you all right?" (Y/n) turned and was met with a woman with blonde hair, a blue rose on the side of it, and most notably, her large sword that was next to her.

"My name is Lakyus, but you can call me anything you want." She smiled. "That woman won't hurt you, we promise." She said, nodding her head toward the two twins and the person in the cape.

The bigger one came back with a worried smile on her face as she looked down at (Y/n).

(Y/n) looked around, noticing how people on the sides mumbled and stared at the them.

Whoever these people are, they must be important.

-
A/N: Ignore how my update schedule fluctuates so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.7K 896 9
Y/N, otherwise known as U/N, the most feared player in YGGDRASIL. The reason behind this wasn't just his stats or that he could wipe out whole guilds...
14.8K 347 62
Hello there, my fellow denizens of NAZARICK and loyal subjects of Ainz Ooal Gown! A child born within nazarick, mixed within an abundance of ideolo...
26.2K 1.1K 15
Suzuki wokee up in his avatar as Momonga. All the NPCs of Nazarik gained consciouness and procrasted themselves before him. At the same time, a so ca...
251K 6.5K 43
This time Momonga isn't alone in the New World but with his long time friend Drakiania. ----------- I'm aware I gave the female protagonist a name, i...