𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝐼𝑠 𝑆𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔...

By ItadoriSukuna18

A mysterious girl appears at the three first years and is seemingly connected with jujutsu world. No one know... More

Uɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ - 1
Fʀɪᴇɴᴅs - 2
Tʜᴇʏ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ - 3
Dɪɴɴᴇʀ - 4
Tʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ - 5
Tʜᴇ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ - 6
Dᴏᴍᴀɪɴ ᴇxᴘᴀɴsɪᴏɴ - 7
Sᴋɪʟʟғᴜʟ - 8
Tᴏᴋʏᴏ ᴠs Kʏᴏᴛᴏ - 9
Sᴜsᴘɪᴄɪᴏɴs - 10
Hᴇʀ ᴄᴜʀsᴇ - 11
A ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ - 12
A sᴍᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ - 13
A ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇsᴏᴍᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ - 14
Uɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀʀʏ sᴋʏ - 15
Cʟᴏsᴇʀ - 16
Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴏᴄᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴄᴇs - 17
Aʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇs - 18
Nᴇᴀʀʟʏ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ - 19
Dᴇғᴇᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ - 20
A ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ ᴍᴇɴᴀᴄᴇ - 21
Fᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʏs - 22
A ɴᴇᴡ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅɪsʜ sᴇɴsᴇɪ - 24
Question note // Haikyuu crossover
Lᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴀʟᴋ - 25
Lᴀsᴛ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴅᴀʏ: Vᴏʟʟᴇʏʙᴀʟʟ - 26
Fɪʀsᴛ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ - 27
Question note// Sukuna
Mᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀs - 28
Vs Aᴏʙᴀ Jᴏʜsᴀɪ - 29
Rᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ - 30
Fʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴡɪɴ - 31
Nᴇᴡ ʀɪᴠᴀʟs ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ - 32
Dᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ - 33
Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ// Iᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ [ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴏʀ ʟᴇss ]
Nᴇᴡ Yᴇᴀʀ's Eᴠᴇ - Pᴀʀᴛ 1
Nᴇᴡ Yᴇᴀʀ's Eᴠᴇ - Pᴀʀᴛ 2
Tᴏ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟs - 34
A sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ - 35

Lᴀsᴛ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴅᴀʏ - 23

2.9K 111 6
By ItadoriSukuna18

The days went by and it was the day before their last practice day.

"How much do you think we improved, Kanako?!" - Itadori asked excitedly as the first and second years from Tokyo Tech had surrounded her.

"Eh? Why do you ask me, Yuuji?" - Y/n looked at him confused.

"Is this even worth asking?" - Maki began. - "Of course we will ask you. Because you are the strongest!" - She finished with a wide smile.

"She is right!" - Panda agreed.

"I can't really call myself the strongest." - Y/n sighed.

"Tsuna tsuna?" - Inumaki asked, looking concerned about the sudden reaction of the girl.

"Well, I failed in many things so far which I should have been able to pass without a possible mistake. But I still did." - The girl's expression saddened a bit.

"What do you mean by that, Kanako?" - Kugisaki asked worriedly.

"The least I should have been able to defeat all of the curses that day but I even got Sukuna's help. I couldn't even protect you." - Y/n sighed again.

"Hey, don't say that!" - Maki tried to reassure her. - "You are still the strongest out of all of us, so don't let things like this bring you down!" - She finished with a gentle, reassuring smile as she patted the girl's shoulder.

"Hmm." - Y/n nodded and smiled back.

"So," - Kugisaki began with a bright smile on her face. - "How much have we improved since the beginning?" - She asked excitedly.

"Hmm," - The girl thought for a bit. -
"You still have some things to practice on, though they are not that important, so I'd say you are doing pretty well." - Y/n said with a smile.

"Yay!" - Itadori began jumping around like a kid. - "So these practices are paying off!" - He shouted excitedly.

The rest chuckled.

"They sure are." - Y/n agreed with him.

"So, do you have any ideas what we will be doing these two days?" - Fushiguro asked.

"From what Gojou-sensei said, today we will be fighting school versus school, similar to your exchange event, but instead everyone will be fighting in one place and no curses." - Y/n explained, following the teachers words.

"And for tomorrow?" - Panda asked.

"I don't know. He just said "wait and you'll see"." - The girl said, shrugging off as a sigh followed right after.

The rest sighed too out of disappointment as they knew he was off to something stupid again.

"Are you ready, my best friend?" - Toudou asked with a smirk-simulating smile.

"Of course!" - Itadori answered enthusiastically.

"Then, lets give it our all!" - He said bumping a fist in the air, followed by Itadori as the rest nodded with smiles.

Both schools' students thought of quick plans and their battle was about to begin.

"Don't forget what we talked about!" - Maki began. - "We are leaving Toudou to you Y/n."

The girl nodded as they ran in the forest to the designated area.

Soon as they reached, both schools' students have gathered.

"Ready for your defeat?" - Mai teased them as a smirk was formed by her lips.

"You can only wish for it!" - Maki returned with a smile.

"We will see." - Mai prepared herself to attack, waiting for the beginning signal.

Y/n noticed that crows had surrounded them.

'So this must be someone's ability, huh.' - She thought to herself as she stood in front of Toudou.

"Against me, huh?" - He said with a smirk. - "I will be having fun!" - He added excitedly.

Y/n looked at him with a smile.

"I guess you are ready!" - A voice echoed throughout the forest where they were located.

They looked around as they recognized Gojou's voice.

"If so, the battle will begin now! Since it's your last day practicing, give it your best! Begin!" - The man said, as silence followed afterwards.

"Last day?" - Itadori asked confused. - "But isn't tomorrow the last day, Toudou-senpai?" - He asked, looking at the muscular man.

"Hmm, it is." - He said, nodding and crossing his arms. - "I don't know what they are thinking about."

"Following Gojou-sensei's words, from what Kanako said, tomorrow is still a mystery." - Fushiguro said.

"Which means he thought of something stupid again and doesn't want to reveal it right away." - Panda said with a sigh.

Everyone followed his action out of disappointment.

"Well, lets focus on the battle now." - Kamo suggested.

They nodded and the fight began.

Soon, as Toudou dashed at Y/n, she began avoiding his attacks, jumping around.

"Someone doesn't want to get caught up?" - Mai said mockingly as she noticed the girl's movements.

"Who said she is hiding anything in the first place?" - Maki said annoyed. - "And you know, you should really pay attention to the opponent in front of you." - She dashed at Mai leaving almost no time for her to react in any way except to avoid her sister's attack.

"Come on! Are you scared now?" - Toudou groaned as once again he couldn't hit her.

"Just saving some energy for later." - Y/n answered with a small smile.

"Heh, I'm sure you have loads of it." - He said with a smirk. - "Now come and fight with me!"

"If that's what you want." - She looked at him with blank eyes. - "I just didn't want our fight to end so soon."

"You should stop underestimating me." - Toudou said annoyed as he once again dashed at her.

This time Y/n stood in her spot and as soon as he got closer to her, she put up her right arm, so her hand would be at her shoulder level.

With just a small amount of aura surrounding her hand she stopped his attack.

"W-what?" - The boy didn't know what just happened as he looked surprised that she stopped his attack with no effort.

"Who said I was underestimating you?" - Y/n said in a low, calm voice as her face didn't show any emotion but a smile was formed on her lips.

Toudou pulled back quickly, embarrassed.

"W-whatever." - He looked away.

"Ready to continue?" - The girl asked.

He nodded as he took a defensive position.

She striked at him with unhuman speed, hitting his stomach with her right hand then swiftly turning around his left side and hitting his back with her right foot.

He fell to the ground as everyone watched in awe.

"W-what was that?" - Maki asked in amazement.

"S-so strong!" - Miwa commented.

Panda and Nishimiya nodded as Mai clenched her teeth out of annoyance.

Y/n reached her hand out for him to help him up. As he took it, she quickly pulled him up.

"You are quite strong, Kanako." - He said in amazement as he looked at his right hand.

She nodded. - "Thank you. You are not bad either." - The girl praised with a gentle smile.

"How can you even say this, taking in mind how easily you took me down?" - He asked confused yet slightly annoyed.

"Easy." - The girl answered simply, throwing him into a state of shock for a few seconds. - "I can analyze your capabilities which doesn't allow me to go easy on you or I'll be down in the first second." - She explained right after, making Toudou blush.

"D-did he just blush?" - Kamo asked amazed.

"It seems so." - Mechamaru confirmed.

"That's a rare sight." - Nishimiya pointed out.

"It's really rare for someone else aside from his stupid idol to make him blush." - Mai pointed out, still annoyed. - "I guess, she really is something."

"She sure is." - Maki commented.

"Alright!" - Kugisaki caught their attention. - "Now, lets continue, what do you say?"

Everyone nodded.

"For you to say something like this means a lot." - Toudou commented. - "After all, you defeated me every time so easily." - He added with a smirk plastered on his lips.

Y/n nodded, smiling.

"Lets continue, what do you say?" - The
girl suggested.

He nodded. - "I'm all ready."

The boy said as he took an attacking position.

Y/n took a defensive position as she decided to take it easier on him.

A small smile appeared on her face as she felt glad to have opponents like them.

Toudou dashed at her but this time she only swiftly dodged and blocked his attacks with some soft punches she would throw back at him.

Her point was to make an equivalent and longer fight with him.

After everyone stopped fighting, they watched them in amazement.

Neither of them was taken down as their fight continued for about two hours and a half.

By the end, Toudou was sweating and tired as Y/n was only panting a bit.

"The fights with you are surely amazing. I commend you for that." - He praised the girl with a soft smile. - "I hope we will be able to fight again and for longer."

Y/n nodded with a smile.

"Hmm, I hope so too. You are an amazing opponent." - She praised back.

Both of them laughed as Toudou's laugh was loud and Y/n's was soft.

"These two are monsters for sure." - Nishimiya commented as her left eye twitched and an annoyed expression was visible on her face.

The rest of the students followed her manner with a nod.

The three first years soon changed their looks as they felt proud of Y/n and watched her with wide smiles plastered on their faces.

"Lets rest for now and continue later." - Toudou suggested and Y/n nodded.

The rest of the students continued with their fight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

485K 14.7K 42
Curses. Not everyone can see them. Only those who possess cursed energy themselves or are in a near-death situation. So what were to happen if a girl...
72K 2.4K 21
Y/n is a new student at the Tokyo Institute of Technology who aims to earn a degree in electrical engineering. She recently moved to Japan from a sma...
168K 4.9K 23
For 17 years, Gojo Satoru was revered as the strongest jujutsu sorcerer but when a new jujutsu sorcerer joins the trio many might think otherwise eve...
826K 27.5K 90
{ Megumi Fushiguro x Female Reader } Y/N, the only adopted daughter of Satoru Gojo, finds herself and her strength in the world of Jujutsu where the...