Akko x Andrew - love story

By keiraaaleighhhh

Yea basically akko x Andrew lol - little witch academia - all characters listed, akko, Andrew, Diana, Amanda... More

Break in
Akko
Suits and ties
Cheater
Repeated journey
Outdoors
Meadow blonde
Escape room
Blushing
Love in the air
Enjoyable feeling
Trouble
Dorm or hotel?
Ursula worries
A ride home
Diana and Akko
Sickness
Sneaky
In town
Mall centre
Luna Nova arrival
Uh oh
Oh no...
Lotte and sucy
Discovery
Dreadly
Unmasked
Suspense
Nurse
Disagreement
Dianas time...
Who?
In her sleep
Uh oh
Again..
Whoops

A twist

31 0 1
By keiraaaleighhhh

Akko returned to her room that night, but she missed Diana being next to her.
In the middle of the night she got out of bed and knocked on Diana's door. No answer. Instead she opened the door, she may have been asleep. She walked around the corner to Diana's bedroom. Nobody was in her bed but the bathroom door was closed.
"Diana?" Akko says quietly to herself as she reaches for the bathroom door handle. She could hear sobbing noises from inside. She bursts open the door.
"Diana, ARE YOU OKAY?" She asks loudly.
"A- Akko!" She says, "Why are you here at this time of night?"
"Why are you crying on your bathroom floor at this time of night?" She repeats.
"Answer my question first then I'll answer yours." She speaks trying to hold back her tears.
"I only came because I couldn't get to sleep, I missed you so much." Akko spoke.
"Oh Akko, I love you... I guess you deserve to know something..."
"What is it?"
"Well..." She holds a positive test up in her hand. "I'm- me too.."
Akko gasps and kneels down on the floor. She hugs Diana softly. "Like you said to me, you will get through this." She smiles and kisses Diana on the cheek. "Now come on, forget about this for now, get in bed with me." She says that staring at half clothed Diana and biting her lip.
They stand up off the floor and get in Diana's bed. Hopefully, Barbara and Hannah didn't hear it this time, they should be asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 98.9K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
584K 9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 25.7K 51
and all at once, you are the one I have been waiting for theodore nott x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 3.25.23 finished...
167K 17.6K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...