Five Nights at Freddy's

By henryschneider

This is my first book. Don't worry it will make your blood rush More

Getting a Job
Interveiw
1st Night at Freddy's
Freaked Out
2nd Night

Finding Info

66 4 1
By henryschneider

When I got home the first thing that I was welcomed by was Elliot." Dom Dom! Will you throw the ball with me." He yelled. Again? I whined back. Pleeeaaaaasse. Elliot begged. Alright, right after you help me with something. Like what? Elliot said suspiciously. Go to your computer and search Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria. Why? Said Elliot. Don't question, just do it. After that, I was getting quite tired. I decided to take a nap. I was woken up by my brother yelling my name. He showed me a newspaper that said. "Five kids murdered at local Pizzaria. Vintage Pizzaria was shut down for the murdering of five young kids. Holy @$!#. I whispered to myself. I asked my brother if he had found anything else. He said no.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

758K 25.9K 149
Urban legends and myths from around the world will be published here.
96.6K 2.8K 42
Anna was a complete mess when her mom died. She became a clam and suicidal. After an attempt on her life, sixteen year old Anna is sent to an instit...
6.1K 536 5
البيت أظلم وبس گلوب واحد مشتغل وضعيف وگوة اشوف عبرت الدرج صعدت جبت القفل أفتح باب الغرفة خليت المفتاح بالباب حسيت واحد واگف وراي ! التفتت ماشفت شيء...
10.2M 353K 35
How does your night go from a game of Hide and Seek with your best friend, to your parents being murdered the same night? On top of that, you're sent...