โœ™ ๐‹.๐Œ.๐| Katsuki bakugou

By K-KUR0MII

๐๐จ๐ฐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐š๐๐ข๐ง๐ . . . Lฮนฦšฦšส…าฝ Mส‚ แ‚ฆฮฑิƒิƒฮนาฝ - K Bฮฑฦ™ฯ…ษ ฯƒ "๐™’๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™Ž๐™๐™‹ ๐™…๐˜ผ๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™‰ ๐˜ผ๐™๐™€ ๐™”๐™Š๐™ ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™” ๐™๏ฟฝ... More

Read real quick
แด›แด€สŸแด‹ษชษดษข
Hey babes
แด„แด€sแด› (แดแด€ษชษด)
แด„แด€sแด› (๐Ÿธ)
แด„แด€sแด› (3)
แด˜สŸแด‡แด€sแด‡ แด„แดแดแด‡ ส™แด€แด„แด‹
า“สŸษชษขสœแด› แด›แด แดŠแด€แด˜แด€ษด
แด„แดษดแด„แด‡ส€แด›
แด„แดษดแด„แด‡ส€แด› (2)
sแดษดษขs
แดแดแด›แดส€แด„สแด„สŸแด‡s
๐Ÿท-แด€ ส™ษชแด›แด„สœ
ษดษชษขษขแด‡แด›
แดกษชแด›สœ แดส ษดษชษขษขแด€s
แดกสœแด€แด›?
แดแดแด›แดส€แด„สแด„สŸแด‡ (๐Ÿธ)
แดแดแด›แดส€แด„สแด„สŸแด‡ (3)
สœแด‡สŸแด˜
แด€ษชษด'แด› ษดแด แด˜แดœssส
ส€แด‡แด€สŸ ส€แด€แด„แด‡
ษดแด‡แดก า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…s
A/N
ษดแด‡แดก า“ส€ษชแด‡ษดแด…s (2)
ษช สŸษชแด‹แด‡ สแด€ า“ษชแด›
ษช สŸษชแด‹แด‡ สแด€ า“ษชแด› (2)
Oc things
THANK U
Fit/ A.N
แดแดœsษชแด„
DENKIIIII
New house?๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ
สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ แดษดแด‡
Thankkkk uuuuu๐Ÿ˜
ษชแด…แด‹
Side stuff
Guess what
sแด˜แดส€แด›s า“แด‡sแด›ษชแด แด€สŸ
sแด˜แดส€แด›s า“แด‡sแด›ษชแด แด€สŸ (2)
?
HAPPY B-DAY DEKUUUU
sแด˜แดส€แด›s า“แด‡sแด›ษชแด แด€สŸ (3)
sแด˜แดส€แด›s า“แด‡sแด›ษชแด แด€สŸ (4)
sแด˜แดส€แด›s า“แด‡sแด›ษชแด แด€สŸ (5)
Haruka
LISTEN UP

๏ฟผ แด›ส€แด€ษชษดษชษดษข

1K 39 50
By K-KUR0MII

"Make sure you all train for the sports festival next week, now then class dismissed," Mr. Aizawa said as the bell rang, indicating that it's the end of the day. Once you were all packed up you were about to leave class until Mr. Aizawa called you up to his desk. "Miss L/N I didn't get your paperwork from yesterday this morning, do you have it with you?" He asked while looking through Jason's paperwork. He couldn't come today bc he had to go to the studio for some sound checks and Brianna left early bc of some small family stuff "Oh right my bad teach, hol up" you said while reaching into your bad pulling out the paperwork, and handing it to him.

"Thank you, you may leave, have a good rest of your day," he said and then put the paperwork into a folder and climbed back into his sleeping bag. You didn't think much of it. You just grabbed your phone and air pods and started to listen to one of your new songs that your still working on.

It's the one at the top

As you were walking outta the school you caught a glimpse of a certain ash-blonde boy, coming your way. "Well well well isn't it my favorite boom boom boy, whatcha need?" I asked him stopping in my tracks. "....Mina told me to give this to you or whatevea.." he said with a hit of blush "huh? What is it?" You asked while taking a small piece of paper.

The blush on his face got more visible. "It's m-my number... if you don't need it then just give it b-back" he said in a low tone "Nah it's cool" you said while opening your phone app and typing in the number. At this point, the sun was starting to set so the sun was an orange/ blue-ish color and because of it, your skin was glowing.

'Fuck, what the hell's wrong with me, am I falling for someone I just meet, damn the old hag was right. I am I simp for melanin people WAIT FUÇK NO NO NOOOOOO'

Bakugo thought to himself as he watched you put his number in your phone '....she doesn't look half bad tbh and I like her personality...'

Once you we're done you told him that you would call him once you got home bc you had to run some errands. "Yeah ok, see ya" then left to his motorcycle and drove off same with you.

•Tine skip•

•Y/n's POV •

'Ok, so we need some chicken more complete seasoning, garlic powder, milk, and some snacks' I thought to myself as I was walking through a store. 'I should just some ramen while I'm at it' I give a nod and start to make my way through the isles but stops once I see the one person I didn't want to see.

"Huh? Oh, it's you, surprise to see you here
y/n"

"It's l/n endeavor," I barked with the a salty face. "Well l/n while you're here I must say it's a pleasure to see you," he said holding out his hand. "Uh uh, no sir, I ain't touching yo dirty ass hand. Those things could've been up ya ass or some shit," I pull back my hand with disgust and walked past him to get my ramen and left the isle leaving him and his hand untouched.

💫

Once I got my things I went up to pay and then left to go home.

💫

Once I got home I help my aunt put everything away and then I went up to my room and started to undress and change into my gym clothes. As soon as I was done I made my way to the gym that was in the back of the house right next to the studio until I heard the door "Ayo Kiki can you get that for me!" I yelled "why should I"

When I heard that I stopped in my tracks, the air between us got tense, and I gave her a look.

(Y'all know the look that ya momma give u when u know that she knows that u did somethin wrong but just not saying anything? Yeah that same look u gave her but just a bit more intense)

And just with that look alone she got up and opened that door, I simply smiled, but I was surprised to see Mina, Kiri, Bakugo, Denki, and DEKUQUAN MY CHILD!!!!!

"Ayo how the fuck did yall find my damn house?" I asked her with a questionable look. "tracker duh" "bitçh... when did you have time to put a tracker on my phone?" I asked walking over to them and then I noticed that they were wearing gym clothes too.

"Don't worry about that but come on we're going to the gym to train for the sports festival." Mina said about to grab my hand but I simply stopped her.

"Come on, we have a gym in the back I was about to go there," I said and then grabbed her hand pulling her to the back of the house. "Hol up you guys have a gym here? There's no fuckin way- you guys have a gym in the back." Mina said once I opened the door to the gym. I turn to look at everyone and I see their surprised faces.

"Sometimes I forgot that your rich," Deku and Denki said with a sigh "mhm now then let's start," I said while turning on the gym speakers and playing some music we all started to vibe a bit then me and Deku started to go on the treadmill. And set it to a light jog. I look next to me and see Kiri and Bakugo going straight to the dumbbells.

And Mina and Denki did jump roping. After a bit, I got off and made my way to we're Bakugo and Kirishima were to them sweating like a bitçh then I noticed that they were struggling with one of the dumbbells that were 50 pounds. Heh, child's play.

I walk over to one of the dumbbells and pick it up and start to work out like it was nothing, I stop for a minute bc I felt people staring at me, "Ummm yes? do y'all need somethin" I ask looking around and I see EVERYONE looking at me with shocked expressions "WTF HOW STRONG ARE YOU, YOUR OVER LIFTING A 150 POUND DUMBBELL LIKE ITS NOTHING" Bakugo yelled at me his eyes widened.

"That's bc it isn't hun.," I said and continued working out, at this point, I could feel Bakugo's glare "Got damnit FIGHT ME LETS SEE HOW STRONG YOU ARE," he said stomping over to me. "Ummm Bakugo I don't think that's a good-" Mina start but I stopped her "Nah it's fine, ok I'll fight you," I said putting down the dumbbell and getting up, my golden eyes locking with his Ruby red eyes.

Once we were both on opposite sides of the gym. I put my hand up signaling to wait and said "how bout we just do hand-to-hand combat, bc using quirks will only boost our chances and that won't be fair ya know" 'fair for you nigga' I said with a smirk. He just looked at me "tch whatever" "ok on your March, get set,..... GO" Denali said pulling out his phone to take a video, Mina was cheering me on Kiri was cheering Bakugo on and dekuquan was taking notes.

{Authors POV}

Once Denki said go you and bakugo ran towards each other but you stopped halfway, but he keeps going once he got close to you he was about to right hook you but you blocked it and quickly jumped in the air and roundhouse kicked him straight in the face that sent him falling on the ground but then he quickly got back up

Once he got back up he ran up to you and grabbed your top and maneuvered his body to flip you over his shoulder but before u hit the ground u were able to land on your feet and once you did you pushed off the ground into the air and mid-air you twisted your body and wrapped your legs around his neck and grabbed his arm and with the leftover force you pulled him to the ground and once your back made contact with the sheet you pulled him by his neck with your legs and flipped him over making him land on his back hard and with lightning speed you pulled him by his arm into your thighs and put him into a thigh lock while you twisted his arm he let out a small scream due to the pain.

"TAP OUT BAKUGO OR YOU'RE GOING TO DIE WITHOUT THE AIR DAMNIT" you yelled at him tightening your grip around his neck. He started to try and get out but you yelled at him saying how it's impossible to get outta this lock. He finally gave in and tapped on the mat three times indicating that he forfeits therefore making you the winner. You loosened your grip around his neck and looked at him to see anger mixed with shock with a bit of sadness.

"Damn"

"Damn x2"

"Damn x3"

"Damn x4"

Pls vote

Ok that's all I hope u liked this part

Words: 1591
This is today's baddie(s) all credit goes to the owner:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 335 44
๐™‘๐™–๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ!๐™ˆ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™š๐™ข!๐™๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ˆ๐™ช๐™ก๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ! ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๏ผŒ ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๏ผŒ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ๏ผŒ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ...
91.6K 2.3K 50
(Finished) (ส/ษด), แด€ ส€ษชแด„สœ แด›แด€สŸแด‡ษดแด›แด‡แด… ษขษชส€สŸ, แด‡ษดแด›แด‡ส€แด‡แด… แดœ.แด€ สœษชษขสœ sแด„สœแดแดสŸ แด›สœส€แดแดœษขสœ ส€แด‡แด„แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด…แด€แด›ษชแดษดs แด›แด แด€ษชแด แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดแด˜ แด€ษดแด… แด˜ส€แดแด แด‡ สœแด‡ส€sแด‡สŸา“. แดกสœแด€แด› ษชา“, sสœแด‡ แดแด‡แด› แด€ สœแดแด›-สœแด‡...
112K 3.7K 14
โ€ขยฐ. *เฟ โ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ, ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ก๐š๐ง๐?โž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’ ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง...
158K 5.7K 14
โโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ค ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘ก?โž โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘‘*๐‘š๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘˜๐‘ข.โž ...