Lost Paradise | BOOK 1

By -aerinicolettepark

Lost Paradise 1/?? Jujutsu Kaisen and Bungou Stray Dogs crossover Mafia Boss Dazai au // Soukoku JJK × Souko... More

Disclaimer / Opening Note
𝚎𝚡𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚒𝚞𝚖 ✍︎
000|𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎
001 | 𝙳𝚊𝚣𝚊𝚒 𝚈𝚞𝚔𝚒𝚔𝚘
002 | 𝙵𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚒𝚜𝚑
003 | 𝙵𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚘 𝙼𝚎𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚒
004 | 𝚅𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚕
005 | 𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚒 𝚈𝚞𝚞𝚓𝚒
006 | 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
007 | 𝙺𝚞𝚐𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚔𝚒 𝙽𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚛𝚊
008 | 𝙿𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
009 | 𝙼𝚊𝚍 𝙳𝚘𝚐
010 | 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍
011 | 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
012 | 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
013 | 𝙰 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖
014 | 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚃𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐
015 | 𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛
016 | 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 1
017 | 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 2
018 | 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 3
019 | 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 4
020 | 𝙻𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 5
021 | 𝚁𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗
022 | 𝚃𝚊𝚕𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎
023 | 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚖𝚢 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎
024 | 𝙰𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
025 | 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚎
026 | 𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚞𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗
027 | 𝙱𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢...
028 | ...𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚢
029 | 𝙼𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙵𝚕𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙵𝚒𝚜𝚑
030 | 𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚍
031 | 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑
032 | 𝙲𝚘𝚍𝚎
032.5 | 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (1)
033 | 𝚄𝚗𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍
034 | 𝙰 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝
034.5 | 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (2)
035 | 𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚑
036 | 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚜𝚜
037 | 𝙾𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗 // 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎
038 | 𝙼𝚒𝚍𝚍𝚕𝚎 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝙼𝚊𝚢𝚑𝚎𝚖
039 | 𝙳𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚂𝚘𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚝𝚢
040 | 𝙵𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢
Synopsis / Ending note
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (3)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (5)
IMPORTANT
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (6)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (7)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (8)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (9)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (10)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (11)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (12)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (13)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (14)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (15)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (16)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (17)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (18)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (19)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (20)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (21)
It's getting difficult to love you, my home
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (22)
𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (23)

𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 (4)

905 37 19
By -aerinicolettepark

They are soulmates your honor 😩✋

( Ignore my shitty af coloring )

(I also apologize because I got lazy drawing and coloring Megumi so I just left it at that :D )

MeguYuki stans, today you win LMAO

So like— before this oneshot actually starts, I'd first like to say that this is a project in our MAPEH class where we are to direct our own play

We just had to submit a short script that's all lol

If you hadn't noticed, this is a soulmate au

So obviously the characters are pretty ooc

No jujutsu, no Abilities.

No sorcerers or mafia.

Just them

It's a typical soulmate au with my own added spice or something like that...

This will be the prolonged version of the script I wrote (it's still gonna be pretty short tho cuzzzz ✨ procrastination ✨)  soooo happy reading!

~~~~~~

The idea of having a soulmate has always been a blissful thought to Megumi.

Upon reaching the age of sixteen, one will magically get a tattoo of the name of their soulmate on their wrist.

That tattoo is a sign that they, as soulmates, share a special bond bounded by fate.

Your soulmate is your other half in life. Though this doesn't necessarily mean your significant other.

Your soulmate may be, your best friend, your lover or...

~~~~

Fushiguro's hands trailed on his wrist as he giddily examines the name tattooed on his skin.

Dazai Yukiko was written with pretty intricate patterns his mind couldn't decipher.

This must mean that his soulmate is smart right? Like very smart.

He made his way to his school, Tokyo Technical High. And met up with his friends Itadori Yuuji and Kugisaki Nobara.

Fushiguro Megumi yearns for they day he finally meets his soulmate. His other half.

He found the other two— as well as majority of the students in his school crowded in front of the gates of their institute. Exited chatters and murmurs of the students chatter as they look at the bus that was parked at the side of their school.

"What's happening?" Fushiguro inquired, as soon as he got close to his friends.

"You don't know?" Hissed Kugisaki, the dyed ginger was— not really surprised the ravenette was late when it comes to the news and gossip around their school.

"Students from the super prestigious school in Yokohama came today as exchange students!" She gushed.

"They'll be here for a month or so I think" informed Itadori. "Do you think there's a chance my soulmate is one of them?" He wondered.

The pink haired male's statement— well, questions made the ravenette glance down at his wrist.

He too wanted to meet his soulmate... What if—

He looked up to see the bus door open and his dark green eyes met with an alluring pair of blue as a brown haired student exited the bus after their silver haired teacher.

He felt his hear race when she smiled at him.

His cheeks burned in embarrassment. His heart was racing and his hands felt clammy.

If this was love at first sight—

What about his soulmate then?

~~~~

"Alright as you all know some special students from Yokohama National High School (YNHS) voluntarily came to help our school prepare for the upcoming event..." Their teacher droned out, Fushiguro could barely register what the middle aged man was saying as he was doodling his soulmate's name on the back of his notebook like the simp he is.

"... Now introduce yourselves..."

He perked up, seeing a group of five students in front of their class. Their sand colored uniforms being notably different from his school's navy colored ones. And lo and behold— the pretty brown haired girl from earlier was grouped among them.

"Nakajima Atsushi, YNHS year 2 class 3 nice to meet you all!" Said an albino male with a quite notable hairstyles.

"Lucy Maud Montgomery." Spoke a foreign looking girl with crimson hair tied into twin braids. "also year 2, class 2."

"Akutagawa Ryuunosuke." Coughed a raven haired male with white tips. "Year 3, class 2"

"Higuchi Ichiyo!" Chirped a blonde haired female. "Year 3, class 1!"

The brunette trailed her gaze amongst the students in the class. Resting her eyes on Fushiguro whom she smiled at.

"My name is Dazai," she introduced. "Dazai Yukiko."

"Year 1, class 1. Nice to meet you all."

Fushiguro Megumi has just met his soulmate.

~~~~

Why and how did it come to this?

The ravenette heavily pants as he runs through the muddy alleyways hidden in the shadows.

The rain downpours while thunder and lightning crackles in the distance.

Megumi harshly wipes the tears that threaten to fall on his face. He ran even fasted when he heard manic laughter  echo on the walls.

He tripped and fell flat on his face.

Fushiguro tried to get up but was stopped by the sudden weight on his back.

He panics and uses all his strength to pin the culprit on the ground.

There lay beneath him, Dazai Yukiko smiling as if she wasn't covered in blood.

The kitchen knife she was holding clattered on the ground

"Yukiko..." Megumi chanted her name, horrified at the sight of his soulmate. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!"

He rolled away from her and attempted to shield himself with his backpack.

"What ever do you mean~?" The brunette cooed, picking up her knife.

The carelessness of her voice made his blood boil.

It was as if...

As if she hadn't massacred his friends...

Just because...

They were getting in the way

"You're my soulmate Yukiko!" Megumi cried. "YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MY OTHER HALF!"

The brunette momentarily froze and Fushiguro accidentally sighed in relief thinking he somehow had gotten past her.

Oh but he was wrong.

So terribly wrong.

"DO YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT CRAP MEGUMI?!" She laughed in a deranged tone, inching closer to him the knife in her hands that she was waving around carelessly.

"DID YOU REALLY THINK THAT FINDING YOUR SOULMATE IS ALL RAINBOWS AND UNICORNS LIKE THOSE IN FAIRYTALES?" She scoffed.

"DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH!"

"But..." The ravenette argued, his voice getting weaker by the second. Tiredness? Fatigue?

One can guess his adrenaline is running out.

"you were supposed to be with your soulmate until the very end..."

That's what they say...

That's what he grew up to believe...

"And until the very end, you were with me." Spoke Yukiko, pinning the male on the wall and raising her knife.

She laughed manaically plunging the knife at his chest where his heart is.

"Goodbye Megumi~" she cooed caressing his lifeless face.

" May you rest in peace. "

Your soulmate may also be the one who kill you in the end.

[Edit: IM SO SORRY FOR UNPUBLISHING THIS PART SO SUDDENLY I JUST WANTED TO EDIT AND ADD THIS PIC I MADE ON PICREW AKXKAKXKWDKKA SORRY FOR THE NOTIF! I hope you have a good day/nigh! ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

930K 15.9K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
226K 5.5K 29
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
199K 3.1K 15
[COMPLETE] Soulmate marks are now a thing that are practically tattooed onto a newborn, not by a needle, but when born. Everyone had one, even Chloe...
17K 833 17
بسببه قتلت والدي و اختي بسببه انا في تهمه بريئ عنها بسببه انا في مستشفى أمراض عقليه بسببه اخرج متى ما اردت لقتل بسببه اتواصل مع أرواح شريره ماذا ف...