saint salvatore โ–ธ TVDยน

By Butterfly1645

โ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž. ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐€๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž. ๐‡๐ข๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๏ฟฝ... More

โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ
.epigraph
.act one
||Graphics
||The Story Of The Salvatore Family
|| Klaus, Skylar and Kassandra
||The Last Day
|| The Sun Also Rises
|| As I Lay Dying
act two.
|| The Birthday
||The Tribird and Hybrid
|| The End Of The Affair
|| Disturbing Behavoir
||The Reconking
|| Home Coming
|| The New Deal
|| The Ties That Bind
|| Bringing Out The Dead
|| Dangerous Lisisons
|| All My Children
|| Murder of One
|| Heart of Darkness
|| Do Not Go Gentle
|| Before Sunset
|| The Departed
act three.
|| Growing Pains
|| The Rager
|| The Five
|| The Killer
|| My Brother's Keeper
|| 1950's Past, "my dearest kassi, all my love iฬถvฬถaฬถnฬถ ivy" โ™ก
|| O Come, All Ye Faithful
|| Catch Me If You Can
|| A View To A Kill
|| Quick Intermission, please read!!!

|| Our Town

873 37 2
By Butterfly1645

SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE

It was daytime, Damon was smiling while he was taking a shower in his bathroom.

ALARIC'S APARTMENT

Elena was punching and kicking a punching bag. Alaric entered the room.

"Hey, you're gonna put a hole in that thing! You want to talk about it?"

"Nothing to talk about." she told him.

SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE

Damon got out of the shower and walked into his bedroom, whistling happily. Stefan was waiting for him.

"Good morning." as Stefan said "You're late. We were supposed to meet Bonnie at the witch house in ten minutes."

"Relax, brother. You don't want your hair to fall out."

"Would you hurry up? We have work to do. You know, Klaus and Kassandra aren't gonna spontaneously self-destruct. Why are you all chipper?"

"No reason. Be with you in a minute." as Skylar walked in.

"You both ready ?" her hair was tied into a top bun as she wore eye shadow.

"On our way." Stefan told her as Skylar noticed Damon. "Why are you so happy ? You're out of Bourbon." as Damon said "Can a guy just be happy."

"It's unusual." Skylar said as she smelled the air, "Smells like my French Toast is ready." as Damon said "You only eat french toast, when you're in a cheerful mood, let me guess Kassandra text you this morning."

Skylar let out a girly giggle into her palm. Now she was in that phase where mentioning Kassandra's name made her giggle. She looked to Damon.

"Shut up !" throwing a nearby pillow at him as he laughed at her. She then marched away as Stefan muttered "Siblings."

OLD WITCH HOUSE

Bonnie was casting a spell, and chanting in Latin. She tried to open the coffin, but it was still locked shut.

"Why won't you open?!" she yelled. he coffins disappear.

She heared the floorboards squeaking, there was someone else in the house.

"Hello? Someone there?" as Damon, Stefan and Skylar walked inside the house.

"You didn't say anything to Elena about the coffins, right?" Stefan asked Bonnie as Skylar said "We've know you been here all night. I brought you some French Toast." as Bonnie smiled at her.

"Thank you Skylar." as Skylar smiled at her.

"No, I said I wouldn't." Damon said as Stefan said " I know what you said."

"Why are you asking?" as Stefan said "Because protecting the location of Klaus and Kassandra's family is my number one priority right now. And the fewer people who know, the better."

Damon stopped walking along with Skylar and Stefan.

"What?"

Bonnie walked slowly to the staircase; when she turned to walk up the stairs, she saw Damon there and Skylar. He puts his finger to his lips to quiet her and listens intently.

A hybrid walked out of the house and runs into Stefan. The hybrid vamps out, but before he can bite Stefan, Damon ripped his heart out from behind him. Skylar stood next to Stefan.

"These hybrids, really bringing the neighborhood down." as he threw the heart. Skylar crossed her arms and titled her head at him.

OLD WITCH HOUSE

Damon was fiercely hitting the coffin with a shovel. Skylar blew her cheeks out hand over her face.

"You're wasting your time. It won't open. Did you bury the body?" as Damon said "Yeah. Any sign of our little hybrid buddies?" as Skylar said "Nope, just the dead one."

"Alright, Klaus and Kassandra have 6 siblings. Rebekah is now with Klaus and Kassandra. There was one dead kid in the old world, one dead kid in the new world, which leaves Elijah and two others. Three sleeping originals, four coffins. So, who is in the locked box?"

"It's a mystery." Skylar said biting a piece off of her french toast.

"No idea. But whatever is in here, Bonnie seems to think will help us kill Klaus and Kassandra. So, the sooner she can get this open, the sooner we will know if she's right."

"Oh, you think the spirits of a bunch of dead witches that can make the coffins invisible would have figured out how to open one." as they didn't answer.

"Fine, don't help."

"You know, none of this is gonna do us any good if Klaus and Kassandra's hybrid friends find our hiding place, right? They need to go away."

"Oh yeah, that's a great idea Stefan. Why don't you just ask them to pack their bags and take a long rest while we are at it. How about try to keep the peace? Don't attract attention to the real thing we are trying to hide."

"Both of you stop it." Skylar told him as she added, "We need to think of something that's actually going to work."

"Well, I'm not gonna play defense when I have what Klaus and Kassandra want. They do what I say, or I dump there family to the bottom of the ocean."

"And then he kills you and everyone you know like, I don't know...me!" as Skylar said "Or me !"

"No, he's bluffing. His family means more to him than anything else."

"You sure about that?" as Skylar looked at Stefan.

"Well I don't know Damon. I mean, I guess there's only one way to find out, right? Call his bluff."

"The only way to call someones bluff, Stefan, is to be willing to lose everything if you're wrong." Damon said as Stefan smiled and left ignoring  his words, Skylar following after him.

KLAUS'S MANSION

Klaus closed Rebekah's coffin. "Sweet dreams Rebekah." as he said to Mindy " Show her to her room, would you, love?" as Mindy said "Sure." as she wheeled Mindy away.

Kassandra walked downstairs. Her hair was curled as she was sipping on her black coffee.

"Well Rebekah, going to love her room." with a faint smirk as Klaus smirked to Kassandra. They both then felt somebody was near.

"I'm surprised you're still in town. I gave you your freedom, you could have gone anywhere." as Stefan was leaning against a door frame. "I live here." he told her.

"This is going to be a interesting morning." Kassandra said. "Well, if we're playing this game, then...I was here first."

"You know, I don't like your hybrid friends. They're everywhere, kind of like fleas. I want them gone." as Kassandra said "Like you get to make orders to us, we thought you liked them."

"Yeah, well I kind of like having them around. You know, I'm hurt. I hoped that when I freed you, we'd pick up where we left off. But here you are, guzzling vervain like the rest of them, I'm sure. So much for friendship." Stefan said to her.

"Friends don't strip friends of their free will." as Klaus said "Okay, granted, yeah, that was a little extreme, but I get a little moody. Just ask my siblings. Speaking of whom, isn't it time you handed them over?" as Kassandra said "I think it is."

"Klaus, Kassandra get your hybrids out of Mystic Falls or I will remove them myself."

"Hmm. You see, if you continue to threaten me, I'm gonna be forced to retaliate. Kill people. And it will get messy again."

"Do whatever you want, I don't really care. Or you know what? Maybe I do. Maybe I care so much, that I'll drop Elijah in the Arctic." as Kassandra eyes flickered red.

"Well, maybe I'll be willing to lose one brother if it meant killing yours." as Kassandra said "Sounds like a good idea."

Mindy walked in. "Is everything okay?" Mindy asked as Klaus said "Everything is fine, Mindy. Stefan was just leaving after failing to make his point."

Stefan waited a moment, grabbed a saw from the work table he's next to, rushes over to Mindy and cuts her head clean off with it. Blood got on Kassandra's face.

"Well, one down. You may want to, ah, send the rest of them away before it gets messy, again." he threw the sew back onto the table before leaving.

Kassandra groaned as she said "I'm not cleaning that up, I did it yesterday." as she walked away.

While walking outside, she saw Skylar was waiting for her.

Kassandra head rose at her. Skylar's to.

"Hi." Skylar said with a grin as Kassandra's grew a smile, "Hi." with a soft voice.

"How are you ?" Kassandra said to her as Skylar said "Stressed out, you ?" Skylar said seeing the blood. "Your brother." as she licked the blood off her face with her finger.

Skylar's lips went into a straight line before cleaning her face for her.

"Thank you." Kassandra said as Skylar told her, "Can you just tell the hybrids to back off." as Kassandra said "It's not going to be easy Angel Face. There mainly Nik's."

"But you can control them to right ?" Skylar asked as Kassandra said "Yes, I can."

"Stefan and Klaus will got into a full out war." as Kassandra said "Yep, it does leave us to have alone time." as she rubbed Skylar's arm.

"No." Skylar said to her taking Kassandra's arm off. Kassandra chuckled. "Fine, fine. Anyway I'll see what I can do." as Skylar said "Thank you, I'll try to control Stefan."

"Good idea, I'll manage Nik." as she sipped her coffee. Skylar nodded walking away from her before Kassandra said "Bye the way." as Skylar turned to her as Kassandra checked her out, "Maybe black really is your color."

Skylar rolled her eyes playful. Kassandra bite her lip before walking off inside. Skylar blushed before leaving.

FORBES HOUSE

Caroline walked into her house and put her stuff down. All of a sudden Elena, Skylar Matt, and Bonnie jump out with balloons, party hats, and a sign. They yell surprise.

"Happy birthday!" Matt told her as Skylar blew a party blower.

"What are you guys doing here?" Caroline asked. "Well you blew off school and missed our work of birthday art, so..." Elena took off the crown she's wearing and put it on Caroline's head.

"A crown for the birthday princess."

"Change into warmer clothes, we are going to the Falls. S'mores, camp fire." as Elena added " Cake! Like when we were little."

"Except for the tequila!" Matt said as Skylar held the bottle with a grin.

"Thanks, guys. Really, um, I'm just not feeling my birthday this year." Caroline said. Skylar went towards her taking her hand "Why what's wrong ?"

"I'm sorry, what? You've already claimed your birthday as everyone's favorite day of the year." Bonnie told her.

"Yeah, and now, it's just a reminder that technically, I'm dead. Look, I didn't even like 17. And the only point to being 17 is to get to 18. It's a filler year, I'm stuck in a filler year."

"You're not stuck, Caroline."

"Yeah I am, but it's okay. You know, it's all good, I'll be fine. But I just need some time to wallow in it." as Skylar said "There will be no wallow on your party, not if I'm around." she said with a smirk.

Caroline smirked at Skylar. "Okay, well I think I have another idea."

KLAUS'S MANSION

A hybrid named Daniel walked in with Mindy's head in a bag. "What do you want me to do with her head?"

"Just get rid of it. Burn it. I honestly don't care, Daniel." as he walked away with that Daniel entered.

"You called? I'm here. What happened?"

"What happened is Stefan had two paths in front of him and he chose the one that made me angry. I need you to help me do something about that." as Kassandra said "Something murderous."

"Can't you just leave me out of it?" Tyler said as Kassandra said "Trust me your of some use to us."

"Yeah, What would be the point in that?"

"Seriously man, can't you just get one of your other hybrids to do your bidding? I lost my friends, my girlfriend."

"Right, your, uh, your girlfriend. Um, about her...I need you to bite her." as Tyler said "What ?"

"Don't make me repeat myself."

"A hybrid bite will kill a vampire."

"As long as it's not Skylar, I could care less."

"Yeah. Yeah, I know exactly what it will do. Uh, Stefan pushed me too far, so I'm pushing back."

"I'm not biting Caroline."

"Tyler, I've been supernaturally blessed with the good fortune of a sire bond to you. So, one could consider this me putting your undying loyalty to the test."

"What the hell is wrong with you? I'm not hurting Caroline."

"All right. All right. I'm disappointed, but you know, it's your choice, free will and all that. I'll find another way to strike at Stefan. You can go now." as Tyler left.

Kassandra looked at him, titling her head, "You're going to do something murderous aren't you ?"

Klaus smirked as Kassandra said "Here we go again."

FELL CRYPT

Caroline entered the crypt, Skylar arm locked with her own. Elena Bonnie, and Matt came inside the crypt to.

"There it is!" as Bonnie said "This is creepy, even for us."

"No, Caroline was right...technically, she's dead. Sorry. But you don't need a birthday, you need a funeral. You need to say goodbye to your old life, so that you can move on with your new one."

Caroline smiled.

"Okay. Here lies Caroline Forbes..." as Elena put candles on top of the birthday cake.

"Cheerleader, Miss Mystic Falls, third grade hopscotch champion." as Bonnie said "Friend, daughter, overachiever..."

"Mean girl, sometimes, no offense." Matt said as Caroline said "Ah, none taken."

"She was 17, and she had a really good life. So rest in peace, so that she can move forward." Elena said as Skylar said "To a better start." she told Caroline.

She walked up to Caroline, holding the cake in front of her.

"That's what you really need. What we all really need. Amen, or cheers or whatever. Bonnie?" as Bonnie lit the candles with her powers.

"Nice! Okay, make a wish." as Skylar said "That you really want to come true."

She held the cake out to Caroline, who closes her eyes and made a wish.

FOUNDER'S HALL

Alaric was looking at a model of the Wickery Bridge restoration project. "That's the bridge where Elena and Jeremy's parents died in the car accident."

"Something is up with her. Elena. Something more than usual. You know what it is?"

"Well I'm sure it starts with a "Stef" and ends with an "an". I'm gonna get a drink, write a check and then we're out?"

Alaric nodded. Damon left, and Dr. Meredith Fell joined Alaric at the table.

"Alaric Saltzman, miracle patient!" as Alaric said "Dr. Fell."  Meredith said "I'm glad to see you're still alive. A part of me thought you would have dropped dead in your sleep!"

"Well, I guess I have nine lives."

"Not a bad thing to have in a town with a vampire problem."

"Sorry? Are you on the Founders' Council?"

"I'm a Fell, I come from a long line of founders, may they rest in peace" as she looked at the model of the Wickery Bridge.

"I hate that bridge. My senior prom date dumped me on this bridge."

"Oh, yeah? Did you throw him over?" Alaric asked as Meredith said "No, but I should have. I've been holding a grudge ever since. Where did your friend go? I'm supposed to hit him up for some money for the fundraiser."

"Well, you should, he is loaded."

"He's in good company. Some British guy and girl just pledged to match every dollar we raise!"

"What do you mean, a British guy and girl ?"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"You know Carol when I think of a mayor I think of an old fuddy-duddy, but you really have changed my perception!" Klaus told Carol Lockwood.

Kassandra chuckled, she was wearing a brown pantsuit. Her and Klaus were talking with Carol Lockwood.

"Oh, thank you!" Damon saw Klaus, Kassandra and Carol were talking, he walked towards them.

"I mean you are just delightful! What color are your eyes?" as Carol said "They are blue."

"Oh yes, they are." Klaus said. "Look at what the cat dragged in. Nice vest."

Daniel was behind Klaus and Kassandra.

"Thank you very much, good to see you, Damon. Carol and I and Kassandra were discussing about whether you would be the other big benefactor." Klaus told Damon.

"What do you say Damon? Klaus and Kassandra has made a very generous pledge. You know how we're chomping at the bit to begin the renovation." Carol told Damon.

"Carol, don't take this the wrong way, but do you realize that you've been kissing the ass of an immortal hybrid and tribrid who ruined your son's life?"

"Like Elena's been kissing your's." Kassandra told Damon as she sipped wine. Damon gave her a look.

"Oh, come now. Some would say that I saved it from all that nasty full moon business. I've never had to go through it myself more than twice, to be honest, but still, I'm very sympathetic."

"Very." she said. " Klaus and Kassandra have promised to protect Tyler, Damon. And our town."

"From who? Their hybrids are the one the town needs protection from."

"Well, I'd have no use for them if your brother would kindly return my family." as Kassandra said "We don't ask for much."

"Not gonna happen." Damon told her.

"That's what I thought, which is why I've come to an agreement with the Mayor. You and the Council stay out of my hair, I stay out of yours. Your town gets protected, my hybrids get left alone and everybody will be happy. All you have to do is to get Stefan to stop decapitating my friends."

"Please Damon, just get your brother under control, or the Council will be forced to take action against him."

"You've gotta be kidding me!" Damon told them as Klaus told him "Oh come on mate. Give peace a chance." as he walked away, Kassandra patted his shoulder before leaving with her brother.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Elena, Bonnie, Matt, Skylar  and Caroline are eating the cake. Matt took the bottle of tequila from Bonnie, but Elena snatched it from his hand and drank some.

"Ah-ah. I need it more than you do, trust me." as Skylar took it from her and said "And I need it more then you." as Elena laughed at her as Skylar chuckled.

"Caroline, what are you doing?"

Caroline was texting on her phone. " What? Nothing."

She stopped texting, and held her hand down in front of her, trying to hide the phone in them.

"Okay, you're a bad sober liar. You're an even worse drunk liar."

"I might have texted Tyler." as Elena said " Caroline..."

"What? I'm delicate." as Bonnie said out of nowhere " Give her a break! You can't control what everyone does all the time."

There was a awkward silence. Skylar sipped her drink. She wasn't really all into teen drama.

"Wow." as Matt said "Ouch Bon."

"Sorry, I know it's Caroline birthday, funeral or whatever but, I just feel it's really wrong that you compelled Jeremy to leave town."

"I'm doing it to protect him, Bonnie. I want to give him a chance to have a quiet normal life."

"He should be able to choose how he wants to live it, you're taking his choices away." Bonnie told Elena. "Bonnie, you can't tell him."

"Why? Are you gonna compel me not to?" Bonnie asked as Matt said "You know, you guys are ruining a perfect funeral."

"Yeah what Matt said."

"I'm sorry. I'm just gonna go sleep it off or something. Happy birthday." as she left. "Bon." Skylar called out as she went after her.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Hey Bonnie wait up !" as Skylar called out to Bonnie, running after her. Bonnie turned to look at the female Salvatore.

"Hey. Don't run please, theses heels hurt you know." as Bonnie gave a tiny laugh. "I wanted to see if you were ok."

"I'm fine Skylar, it's not your problem anyway, you have bigger things to worry about than me." as Bonnie turned to walk away again.

Skylar used her speed to stop her by standing in front of her.

Bonnie jolted. "Sorry, know how that can be kind of jump scary." she muttered before adding

"Hey, that's not fair. You're saying like your thoughts or feelings don't matter, but they do Bon. I know it can be difficult because of the whole Klaus and Kass mess that's going on, and not having anyone to turn to, but your my friend and I care about you." as Skylar took Bonnie's hand.

Bonnie gave a tiny smile to her. "Now talk to me." Skylar said with a smile as she shook Bonnie playful. Bonnie laughed at her as Skylar did too.

"Thanks for always being there Sky." as Skylar said "You can count on me." holding her thumb out as she titled her head with a cheesed grin.

Skylar phone went off. Bonnie said "You should talk that." as Skylar said "It's Stefan, but whatever he can say can wait." as she hanged up.

"Now, let's walk in this creepy horror game like graveyard and spill our guts to one another." as Skylar took Bonnie arm as they started their troll.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

The Sheriff and Damon walked through the party.

"The mayor is looking out for Tyler. For now, we have to assume Klaus and Kassandra  has her in their pockets."

"Oh, please don't tell me you're gonna drink the Klaus and Kassandra Kool-Aid."

"I'm not gonna let him hold this town hostage. But, I'm also not gonna let innocent people get caught in the cross-fire in a pissing contest between a hybrid, tribrid and a vampire."

"Liz, I'm impressed, you're all strong and sheriff-y." as the Sheriff, "I'm not kidding, Damon, you and Skylar get Stefan to stand down from this one before someone gets hurt." as Liz walked away.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Stefan discreetly grabbed a long knife off the table at the Council fundraiser.

The hybrid, Daniel, went upstairs and into a room and closed the doors. Stefan surprised him and stabbed him in the stomach.

He pulled Daniel's head backwards and puts the knife to his throat, but Damon stopped him and slammed Stefan against a wall. Stefan turned and frees himself.

"What are you doing?" as Damon said "What are you doing? No dead hybrids at the Founders' party!"

"No, I told Klaus and Kassandra to get his hybrids out of town, they didn't listen, so I'm gonna say it louder."

"You don't think there's ten more where that came from? And if you kill them, Klaus and Kassandra won't make 20 more? Have you forgotten about Elena's part in all of this? Or do you not care if she is a human blood bag for the rest of her life?"

"Protecting Elena is your problem now. See, I'm not compelled by Klaus and Kassandra to do that anymore."

"To beat the villain, Damon, you have to be the better villain."

"Honestly I'm surprised you even know how to be a villain Stefan." they both heard before turning to see Kassandra at the door, she held a glass of champagne in her hand.

"Hello brothers." she told them as she smirked.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Kassandra walked towards them as she said "I was waiting for us three to get alone."

"Feeling not mutual." Damon told her as Kassandra smirked. "What are you doing here, don't you have to follow Klaus around ?"

"Like you have to follow Damon and Elena around like a sad little puppy, wishing that you never let Damon back into your small. little. pathetic. life."

"Yeah, I'm not the one Stefan, you out of all people know that." as Damon said "Skylar not here you know." as Kassandra said "Yes I know it makes me sad that my precious Angel Face isn't here."

"Yeah and she also knows if she hurts us, Skylar will never forgive her."

Kassandra eyes drop before she gave a chuckle out, "Please, even if I can't physically hurt either of you, no matter how much I want to, I can always mentally hurt you both."

"You can hurt people in different ways." Kassandra told them as Damon said "I'm started to wonder what my sister sees in you." as Kassandra chuckled. "I'm a Mikaelson what do you expect ?"

"I didn't just come here to talk. I'll do what I can to keep the hybrids away, but if either of you push me or Nik too far, I will tell them to kill everybody in this ridiculous town."

"You'll be starting a war then." Stefan told her as Kassandra smirked, "And I'll win it."

"So some advice, hand over my family, don't make me or Klaus mad and you'll all get to live."

Kassandra grabbed her glass from the table. "And that was a threat." she said walking away.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

"Are you okay?" Elena asked Matt. Matt took the tequila from Elena and took a swig.

"Yeah, I want her to be happy, you know? It's what I want for all of you guys, in the middle of this crazy life you got stuck living."

"Is that how you see it? That we're stuck?"

"I'd say it's attached itself to you all pretty tight, yeah."

"Bonnie is right, you know, I have no business messing in Jeremy's head. I just don't know what else to do. He is in danger here. I can't lose anyone else that I love."

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Matt and Elena are looking for Caroline in the woods. Matt was shining a flashlight around.

"Caroline !"

"Great, we've been abandoned. Okay, we're going on a search party, I don't trust that she won't get back together with him."

"Caroline !"

"Come on, Caroline we don't have anymore drinks! Matt's being haunted by the Fell ghosts."

She playfully nudges Matt with her shoulder, Matt nudged her back and smiles.

Suddenly, someone knocked Matt against the crypt wall at super speed, and Matt fell to the ground unconscious.

Stefan came out and puts his hand over Elena's mouth and whipped her away.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Stefan was driving his red car, and Elena was in in the front seat.

"What are you doing, Stefan?" as Elena phone rang as Stefan answered it.

"Hello Damon, she's a little busy right now."

"Why the hell do you have Elena's phone?"

"I'm making my next move. Let me ask you something...What will Klaus do if he can't make anymore hybrids?"

Elena yelling said "What ?"

"Stefan, leave her out of this."

Stefan rolled down the window and threw her phone out of it, onto the road below.

"What are you doing? Stefan, let me out of this car. Do you hear me? Let me out of the car!" Elena said yelling.

Stefan ignored her.

FOUNDER'S HALL

Damon, Klaus and Kassandra entered a empty room.

"What now? You just pulled me away from a fascinating conversation about landscaping the Town Square."

"Stefan just grabbed Elena." as Klaus said " Well, he's getting desperate." as Kassandra said "He really is."

"He's gonna try and use her against you too. Do what he says, get rid of your hybrids."

"Or what ?" Kassandra said head titled. "Stefan would never dream of killing her."

"You sure about that? He just tried to behead someone in the middle of a Council party. He's operating on crazy right now."

"Well, crazy or not, that kind of love never dies. He's bluffing."

"Maybe he is, maybe he isn't but if you don't want to believe him, believe me. I know my brother better than anyone, and right now, I don't have a clue how far he is willing to take this. So if he says blink, I suggest you blink."

STEFAN'S CAR

"So, what's the plan, Stefan? What's the big move you're making?" Elena asked.

"I took Klaus and Kassandra's family to make him suffer. I'm not gonna let them make themselves a new one."

"So, what are you gonna do, huh? Are you gonna lock me in some cave and keep me hostage?"

"Maybe. Maybe, I'll just turn you into a vampire." Stefan told her.

Shocked and scared Elena shouted "Stop the car, Stefan!"

"Stop the car, Stefan!"

Stefan called Klaus.

"Stefan, how nice to hear your voice." "You're joking right ?" Kassandra said next to him.

"Tell your hybrids to get out of town, Klaus and Kassandra."

"Well that's not gonna happen until I get my coffins back." Klaus told him.

"Okay, well then I'm gonna drive your blood source off Wickery Bridge."

"I don't believe you Stefan. You won't kill her." as Kassandra said "You don't have the heart to."

Stefan bites his wrist and forced it into Elena's mouth and forced her to drink his blood.

"No! No! No! What are you doing?" Elena sputtering.

Klaus concerned asked "What's going on ?"

"I just fed her my blood. No more hybrids if she's a vampire." as Klaus said "You won't do it."

"Really? Try me, because your coffins are next to go. Say goodbye to your family Klaus."

"Stefan, slow down! Stefan! Stefan, stop it!" Elena screamed.

Kassandra groaned "Fine !"

"I'll send them away. You win." Klaus told him. " Stefan! Stefan, stop!" Elena screamed.

"Stop the car, Stefan!" Klaus screamed to him.

Stefan slammed on the brakes and the car skids to a stop. Klaus and Kassandra heard that and hung up, furious. Elena got out of the car quickly and raw away from the car.

"Get back in the car."

"Stay away from me." she said yelling. "Elena, get in the car."

"How could you?! My parents died going over this bridge. I almost died. You knew that. You're the one who saved me."  Elena said near tears and screaming at him.

Elena then started to cry. "Look, he had to believe that I would do it, all right? Your fear sold it."

"What if they hadn't?" as Stefan said "They did."

"Well, what if they hadn't?" Elena said louder.

" He did Elena! They backed down! They have a weakness. If I know there weakness, I can destroy them."

"After everything, that's what mattered? Destroying Klaus and Kassandra?"

"Destroying Klaus and Kassandra is all I've left."

"You had me!" Elena said. "I lost you the minute I left town with him. You just haven't let yourself admit that yet."

"Is that what you're doing? Trying to make me hate you?"

"I don't really care what you think about me any more, Elena." Stefan told her.

Stefan got back in his car and drove off. Elena watched him leave and continued to cry.

SALVATORE BOARDING HOUSE

Skylar after talking with Bonnie, was at home. She had just wrapped her birthday present for Caroline it was a cute pink necklace with matching earrings.

She was journaling now. She was now on the phone with Damon. "So Stefan was just gonna drive her off the bridge ?"  she said eyes wide.

"Sounds crazy when you say it." as Skylar huffed rubbing her head "Was is it that blood we have downstairs ?"

"Is Elena ok ?" Skylar asked on her second page. "She's alright as it get's, I'm dropping her off at home."

"Yeah, what she needs is some sleep, and a bubble bath with wine and chocolate strawberries." as Damon said "Sounds like a casual night for you baby sis." as Skylar chuckle. "Yeah it is."

"At least they bought it, so it will give us time to open the coffin." as Damon nodded, "Let's hope this play's out like we want it too." as Damon said "I'll see you when I get home."

"I'll have Bourbon and cake waiting." as Damon smirk before Skylar did too as she hung up.

She sighed and messed with her hair. She turned her head a bit feeling that she was being watched. She felt under her desk and took a small pocket knife out.

She then got up from her seat and threw it.

It was caught by Kassandra. "Baby blue pocket knife it suits you." as Skylar huffed, "You can not just show up at my house like that."

"Come on, I'm basically part of the family at this point." as Skylar said "Get out." as Kassandra folded the knife.

Skylar threw her heart pillow at her as it hit Kassandra in the face. "What did you do that ?"

"Because I want you to leave." as Kassandra picked up the pillow.

She walked closer towards Skylar. "What are you doing ?" as Skylar said "Writing if you must know."

"Sounds boring." Kassandra said stealing a piece of cake Skylar had laying around on her desk and putting the pillow down.

She sat down across from her.

Skylar rolled her eyes. "It is not boring, it helps people get their thoughts out of their heads."

"I can only imagine what's going through your head right now. Trouble in brother paradise probably."

"You have no idea." as Kassandra said "Kind of do." with a tiny smirk as her magic wrapped around her finger

It cause one of Skylar's pencil on her desk to float into the air.

Skylar saw as Kassandra made a tiny butterfly out of her magic it landed on Skylar's nose as it spread it wings. Skylar smiled as she shook her head causing it to blow away in red glitter.

"What kind of magic do you have ? Because I've never seen magic like it before."

Kassandra said "I don't know myself. I've always felt stronger than normal witches, that I'm capable of whatever comes to my mind. I've tried digging deeper but I feel as though nobody knows."

"I guess being the most powerful creature in the world means being a bit lonely. You have your family."

Kassandra chuckled "Yeah, but they aren't witches, they don't know the struggle it is. To constantly keep yourself in check, fear of hurting those you love." as Kassandra look directly at Skylar.

"Sometimes I feel alone. I wish there was another witch in my family I could relate to."

"You look like you could use a hug." Skylar told her as Kassandra said "Not a hug person." as Skylar went over towards her getting off her seat, "To bad." as she hugged Kassandra sitting on her lap.

Kassandra rolled her eyes playful.

Skylar's hair smelled of fresh peaches. Skylar looked at her as Kassandra wrapped her arms around her hips.

"You look cute in that sweater." as Skylar said "And I would be lying if I don't think you look nice in that pantsuit." as Kassandra smirked.

"I'm not moving, you're lap is comfortable." as Kassandra picked Skylar up moving to her bed.

Skylar was laying down on her pillows as Kassandra was sitting up.

"I'm only doing this because you're cute." as Skylar laughed.

Kassandra and her looked at one another.

Kassandra ran her finger over Skylar's mark. Skylar could hear her thoughts going in her head and the things she wanted to do with Skylar.

Kassandra marks glowed and so did her eyes.

"I miss this since 1920. I've tried to forget you, not think about you. Nik compelled so I thought I lost you, once again stuck in the pit of loneliness I had placed myself in, but I couldn't stop thinking about your touch on my skin, your beautiful smile, your cute laugh."

"The taste of your strawberry flavored lip gloss. You didn't leave my head and I don't want you to leave it."

"Ever."

"What are you saying ?" Skylar asked her. Kassandra brushed her hair out of her face.

She leaned in to kiss her, Skylar didn't pull away, she closed her eyes.

She wanted Kassandra to kiss her.

Kassandra stopped herself. She felt some tears run down her cheek. One fell on Skylar's cheek.

Kassandra groaned out, a voice crack could be heard in the tribrid's voice. She shut her eyes.

She teleport away leaving behind a trail of red smoke as she did.

Skylar opened her eyes to find Kassandra gone.

She sat up in bed looking around, the door in her bay window was opened as the curtains blew in synced harmony.

GILBERT HOUSE

Damon had brought Elena home and they were standing on the porch.

"Thanks for picking me up." as Damon said "Anytime. You gonna be okay?"

"I'll survive. Somehow, I always do."

"You know, Stefan won this round for us today. He pushed Klaus and Kassandra to the edge and Klaus and Kassandra blinked." Damon said.

"Well, his method sucked."

"Still, we needed it. Klaus and Kassandra had been calling all the shots, and Stefan beat him at his own game. He was the better villain."

"Don't sound so impressed." as Damon said "Well, I can't help but be a little proud. Really, tell me, are you gonna be okay?" as he caresses her face.

"You can't kiss me again." as Damon said "I know."

"I can't. It's not right." as Damon said "It's right. Just not right now. Good night."

"Good night, Damon." as Elena went outside and watched Damon leave.

WICKERY BRIDGE

Matt walked toward Elena who was standing on the Wickery Bridge and looking off it. "You're not gonna jump, are you?"

"Thanks for coming. I was just thinking about what you said, about us being stuck."

"I was buzzed, Elena. I can't be held responsible for being judgmental."

"I do feel stuck, Matt. I feel like, I've been holding on to the girl that was supposed to die here with her parents. The girl who had a normal life, and didn't fall in love with vampires."

"You're not that girl anymore. It's okay if you want to let her go."

"Is it? 'Cause I feel like I disappointed her a little like, like I disappointed them. My parents."

"My two cents, as a guy who knew that other girl,  you're doing a lot better than you think."

Matt picked up some dandelions from the ground and held them out in front of him as he faced the side of the bridge.

"Here lies Elena Gilbert. A fun girlfriend and an amazing friend."

Matt tossed the flowers over the bridge and into the river below.

WOODS

Liz, Damon and Skylar were walking to a crime scene.

"A hiker called it in. My guys got here first."

"Another hybrid?" Damon asked.  "That's what I thought at first." as Skylar said "I don't like how that sounds."

She pointed toward the body lying on the ground in front of them with a stake in his heart.

"Brian Walters, the medical examiner." as Damon said "What's with the stake? He's not a vampire."

"I know. This was a murder."

Skylar huffed, "Great, just what this town needs right now." as she blew her hair out of her face and sighed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

435K 10.2K 54
It's been an adventure. Since 1864 Alexandria "Alex" Elizabeth Salvatore has traveled across the globe enjoying her vampire life. Sure her brothers h...
1.4M 34.5K 65
Alice Salvatore is Stefan and Damon's little sister. She got turned in to a vampire by her best friend Katherine Pierce, just like her two brothers a...
1.6M 34.3K 53
Stefan and Damon's sister, Ava, arrives in town unannounced with secrets. Secrets that will destroy their family bond forever. Forever is a long time...
248K 10.5K 36
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...