House Of Perverts

By Oxijinism

"Yah! Jungkookie, make her calm. She's crying. " Jin shouted, walking down the hallway. "Why? Is she sexuall... More

Characters
Strawberry Yogurt
Reward or Punishment?
Seatbelt
Thirstday
Unguarded
G-gay?
tweet
Take my pants off!
Sweet lie
Unnamed love
Repeating same mistake
Memories
Brother
Truth
Burn calories
Adorable little thing
Scared to be lonely
Overflowing love
'Blush'
Worst nightmare
Marshmallows
Regret
Drunk
Wet
Resemblance
Thirsty
Good liar
Caught in a lie
Real her
Madman
Daegu
Team Kim SeokJin
Abuji
I love you
I love HIM
Aera or Jae
Seoul Yongsan Police Station
Creepy stalker
Sinner
My husband's pain
Kill your son
Unexpected call
Wuga
Trial day
Sweet chaos
Dog
Innocent
Long awaited end
Dong Wook or us
Holding on and letting go
Pre-wedding gift
Yoongi ending
Jungkook ending
Jin ending
Namjoon ending
Taehyung ending
Jimin ending
Hoseok Ending
THE END

Red laced underwear

8.4K 344 467
By Oxijinism

Jungkook's P. O. V.

"I gently slide her panty aside. " I grinned as I looked at their face.

"You did WHAT?! " Taehyung hyung rose from his seat, ready to throw a punch on my face but I blocked it saying,
"Chill chill- "

"That's why she was screaming? " Jin hyung said and I looked at him amused.

"Yes! " I laughed.

"You psycho- " Taehyung hyung was about to come to me again as I asked,
"Won't you ask me why I did that? "

"Why? " Yoongi hyung was irritated as he asked me the question.

"So, that I could fit- "

"That's enough. " Jimin hyung said as he looked at me.

"Did you rape her? " He asked looking into my soul through his black raging eyes.

"It wasn't the case- "

"Have you lost your mind? Gguk? " Hobi hyung asked as he gave me a displeased look.

"Hyung, I didn't- " I was about to say but Namjoon hyung cut me for the 100th time.

"Then did you fuck her? " He asked.

"Let me speak- "

And again....

Jin hyung cut me.

"Let him speak all of you! " Jin hyung said as he looked at me.

He knows exactly what happened cause he can see through my eyes. We're like clean waters to him. He can see everything through us.

"Well, I slide her panty aside so that I could fit more socks into her drawer. " I said caressing my nape as they let a relief sigh.

"I told you to listen to him first. Aish! " Jin hyung smiled as he looked at me, somehow relieved to confirm that I didn't harm her.

"You- Do you want to start a fight that badly? " Tae hyung asked as he looked at me, glared to be more specific.

"Sorry, I was just fooling around. Haha. " I laughed but Yoongi hyung didn't look so satisfied with my answer. So he asked,
"But that doesn't answer why she screamed. "

Uh-oh....

"You lied Jungkook? " Namjoon hyung asked.

"No. " I said as blush crept to my cheeks slowly.

"Then tell us. " Namjoon hyung said.

"I can't. " I bit my lip.

"Why? We have the right to know too. " Tae hyung whined.

"No- "

"Come on, Gguk. " Tae hyung said again.

"Umm....Actually I was playing with her red laced underwear and teasing her that's why she was screaming because she was embarrassed. " I caressed my nape again awkwardly.

"Oh- Okay.... TMI. Now go to sleep. All of you. You too Jungkook. " Jin hyung said as everyone stood up for leaving.

"Yoongi? Yoon- He's asleep. Let him sleep here. " Jin hyung said as he was so done with Yoongi hyung and left.

"Wait let me bring a blanket for him. " Jimin hyung said.

Namjoon and Hobi hyung left too so now me and Tae hyung was alone in the rooftop.

"Ask me what's bothering you. " I said as I saw Tae hyung was trying to ask something from a long time.

"Do you love her? " Tae hyung asked me and I nearly cracked a laugh.

"What? " He asked.

"Nothing. But I do love her. You also do. Everyone do. It happens when you live with only 1 girl and 7 boys. " I said and he nodded agreeing.

"I'm back. Let's get some sleep. " Jimin hyung came with two blankets and saw our confused face.

"I can't let Suga hyung sleep alone. So, I'm gonna accompany him. You two go. " He said and we looked at each other and nodded before leaving the roof top.

Yoongi's P. O. V.

I woke up as the sun light reflected bright in my face that closing eyes wasn't enough to avoid it. I looked at my left and saw a small figure wrapped in blanket.

I gently removed the blanket from his face and saw Jimin snoring. I smiled as I looked at him for a long time.

"Should I tell him? " I contemplated as I was lost in my own thoughts.

"Tell me what hyung? " Jimin yawned, rubbing his already fluffy eyes.

"Oh you're awake? " I asked, trying to change the topic and he hummed.

"Why do you care so much about us? " I asked and he smiled.

The genuine eye-disappearing smile.

"Because we are a family. " He answered.

"Jae is also a family right? " I asked and he looked confused.

"Of course! "

"Then will you take care of her like a family? "

"Hyung....What's the matter? "

"First promise me you will. " I asked and he held out his pinky.

I intertwined his with mine as I said,
"Your pinky is still so short. "

"How can a person make his pinky longer? " He pouted.

"Nevermind. " I said as I was about to get up but he held my arm.

I looked at him.

"You didn't tell me what's the matter. " He said worried.

"Then, I'm trusting you with a secret. " I said as I looked at him and his face became serious.

"Is it about Jae? " He asked and I nodded.

"Yes....About her past. " I said.

Jae's P. O. V.

I woke up as I found myself in Kook's bed but he was nowhere to be seen. I checked the time and it was 7 : 30 am.

"He really slept on the couch? " I asked myself as I pushed myself to wake up.

Walking down the hallway I went to the living room and saw Hobi sitting on the couch scrolling through some tweets.

I ran to him as I let myself crashed in his embrace.

"Good morning sunshine. " I said as he chuckled and replied,
"Morning baby. "

He kissed my head and wrapped his arm around my waist as I followed this gaze and also watching some tweets.

"Wait. Look at this- " I pointed one of the hard stan tiktok and he blushed.

"Ohh~ Look at the title. " I cooed as I read it aloud,
"Jhope Baepsae hip thrusts. "

[A/N : Thank me later for it. 😌]

He laughed as he became shy and switched the phone off.

"Hey it was fun! " I said as he got up shaking his head.

"Go get ready. You're having smelly hairy. " He scrunched his nose.

"Okay okay. But did you see Kook? " I asked.

"Oh he slept with Jin hyung. " He answered.

"The where did Yoongi oppa sleep? "

"Long story. You go and wash up. " He said as I furrowed my eyebrows, nodding.

I went to Jinnie's room instead of our room to check up on them.

I knocked on the door but before I heard any response I opened the door to wake them up.

"Jinnie and Kook wake up- " I gasped as I covered my mouth.

There was Kook hovering over Jinnie. And the worst thing was Kook was shirtless and Jinnie was struggling under him.

[A/N : Jungkook was shirtless.]

And their final position was :

As there eyes fell on me, Jinnie started to trail,
"Jae- "

"This isn't what you think- "

"I think I came in the wrong moment. I'll wait outside. " I said as I hurriedly made my way to my room.

I heard their noises but I didn't care as I went straight to the bathroom.

I locked the door and looked at the mirror, wide-eyed. I didn't even realized that a tint of blush crept in my cheeks.

"What have I witnessed? " I gasped.

"Are they perhaps....G-gay? No no no. " I shook my head as was going insane.

I started the shower and tried to chill as I focused on the hot water hitting my morning cold skin. Goosebumps were all over my skin from the impact.

After a 40 minutes shower and morning routine I wrapped myself in a towel as I opened the door, ready to peek my head if someone was there but my roommate didn't gave me the chance as he pushed the door wide open and entered the bathroom, locking it afterwards.

And with an instant move he pinned me to the bathroom wall and the only thing I could whisper was,
"What are you doing? "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 170 7
Y/N Cassano, Who Used To Be A Nerd, Had A Crush On Her Senior And Bully Kim Seokjin. She Bravely Proposed To Him In front Of The Whole College But He...
557K 23.6K 50
๐Œ๐Ž๐๐’๐“๐„๐‘ ๐—” ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—น, ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ต๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฒ, ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ต๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น.. ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€...
345K 8.1K 44
Jeon Jungkook a 24 year old billionaire and a devil. He gets what he desires. He kills people who acts bad towards him. His best friend Kim Taehyung...
2M 76.4K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...