saint salvatore โ–ธ TVDยน

Por Butterfly1645

โ๐…๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž. ๐ˆ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ. ๐€๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž. ๐‡๐ข๐๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

โ„ญ๐”ž๐”ฐ๐”ฑ
.epigraph
.act one
||Graphics
||The Story Of The Salvatore Family
|| Klaus, Skylar and Kassandra
||The Last Day
|| The Sun Also Rises
|| As I Lay Dying
act two.
|| The Birthday
||The Tribird and Hybrid
|| The End Of The Affair
||The Reconking
|| Home Coming
|| The New Deal
|| Our Town
|| The Ties That Bind
|| Bringing Out The Dead
|| Dangerous Lisisons
|| All My Children
|| Murder of One
|| Heart of Darkness
|| Do Not Go Gentle
|| Before Sunset
|| The Departed
act three.
|| Growing Pains
|| The Rager
|| The Five
|| The Killer
|| My Brother's Keeper
|| 1950's Past, "my dearest kassi, all my love iฬถvฬถaฬถnฬถ ivy" โ™ก
|| O Come, All Ye Faithful
|| Catch Me If You Can
|| A View To A Kill
|| Quick Intermission, please read!!!

|| Disturbing Behavoir

1.1K 43 2
Por Butterfly1645

CHICAGO

Skylar, Stefan, Klaus, Kassandra and Rebekah where inside a clothing store, drinking champagne, waiting for Rebekah who was trying on clothes.

Skylar was sitting far away from the three. She was looking inside her vintage locket. She clicked on the side which opened up a photo of her, Damon and Stefan all the way back in 1864, when they where humans and happy.

She smiled at it. She missed those days. She wonder where did her and her brothers life go wrong.

Kassandra gulped down her drink. "There has to be more to this dress." as Klaus said "There's not."

She got out of the fitting room. She was wearing a short, black dress.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers."

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing." as Kassandra drunked laughingly.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident." Rebekah asked as Stefan said "It's dance music." as Rebekah said "People dance to this?" as Stefan said "Hmm."

" Are we done?" as Rebekah said "And why are you so grumpy?" as Klaus said "I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing. Your necklace. And you lost it."

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years." as Kassandra said "I missed you Rebekah." as Rebekah gave her a look as she said "You're saying that because your drunk." as Kassandra fluffed up her bun.

Rebekah looked at Stefan. "So what do you think?" as Stefan said "I like it." Skylar could tell that Rebekah wasn't satisfied. "What? I said I like it."

"I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan" as Skylar cleared her throat saying "I think you look lovely Rebekah." as Rebekah looked at Skylar with a short smile. "Thank you Skylar. I see why you have good manners."

She went into the fitting room. Klaus and Kassandra looked at Stefan. "Nice one. Good work." as Stefan said "You're the only who pulled the dagger out of her heart."

"I heard that." as Stefan said "All right. I'm going to get some fresh air." as he got up as Klaus and Kassandra poured themselves another drink. Skylar got up to get fresh air. Stefan and Skylar both saw Katherine.

She motioned for them to come over, so he followed her.

CHICAGO

Stefan and Skylar walked up to Katherine on the sidewalk. "What the hell are you doing here?" as Skylar said "I was about to say the same thing."

"You two look chummy. Klaus and Kassandra your new besties?" as Stefan said "You know, if he finds out you're in Chicago, you're dead."

" Happy to know that you still care. So tell me if I'm wrong, Rebekah's necklace that Klaus is looking for, That's the necklace that you gave to Elena."

"Goodbye, Katherine." as Katherine said "Hey, hey. Wait. You're up to something, tell me..." as Skylar spoke up and said "They don't know where the necklace is. We just have to keep them from figuring it out. We have it all under control."

"Please, tell me you both have a better plan than that."as neither of the twins answered.

"You do. Come on, Stefan and Skylar. You're not the diabolical type. Whatever you're planning, it's not going to work."

"Well, if the most diabolical woman I know can't seem to figure it out, then I must be doing something right." as Katherine said "Uh-huh. I forgot. You're bad now. Don't get too cocky. Klaus and Kasssandra are smarter than you two. He's smarter than everyone. And I've heard about that sister. Be careful. She'll ruin you both."

"I wouldn't count on it." Katherine told Skylar. "Happy to know you still care." as they both walked away.

GLORIA'S BAR

Stefan and Skylar enters. Gloria is sitting at a table, her hands floating above a large tome on a table filled with candles. Klaus, Kassandra and Rebekah are at the bar.

"You left us." as Stefan said "Yeah, sorry. Retail therapy was making my head explode." as Skylar said "Speak for yourself, I found myself a new top." as Klaus said to Stefan "Tell me about it."

Stefan and Skylar looked to Gloria. "What's she doing?" as Kassandra said "Failing miserably."

"It's hard to find something when you don't have anything to go on." Gloria said as Rebekah said "So use me. I only wore it for a thousand years."

"See? Now this one offers a solution." as Rebekah sat on the table. "All right, give me your hand, sweetheart." as Rebekah gave her her hand.

" She's, uh, she's looking for the necklace, huh?" as Skylar said quietly "We are so screwed."

GLORIA'S BAR

Gloria was chanting while holding Rebekah's hands. Gloria dropped Rebekah's hand and looks at Klaus, Skylar and Kassandra Stefan.

"I found it." as Rebekah and Kassandra asked at the same time "So where is it?"

"It doesn't work like that, doll. I get images. There's a girl with her friends."

"Yes, a dead girl with dead friends, if I don't get my necklace back." as Gloria said "Well, I'll have to dive back in to get the details."

"So dive." as Kassandra added "Deeper."

"I need more time." as Klaus walked over and leaned on the table Gloria sat on. "And space. You're harshing my ju-ju." as Klaus said "We can't wait."

"I'm sure you can. But that's not what I asked." Gloria said as Stefan said " Hey. Hey, you know, why don't we just come back later. I'm hungry anyway. I'll let you pick who we eat."

Stefan starts making for the door  as Skylar followed and looked back at them. Klaus looked at Rebekah who looked at Kassandra and they left with Stefan and Skylar.

CHICAGO WAREHOUSE

In a warehouse, Klaus was on a couch drinking from a girl, Kassandra was on the other side and Stefan was doing the same thing seated in a chair. Rebekah looked at them sitting atop a nearby crate.

Skylar just drunk her blood coffee staying to herself. "My girl's dead. I'm bored." as Klaus looked at Stefan. "You weren't kidding about being hungry." as Stefan said "Yeah. It's been a long day."

"Try being related to her." Kassandra said as Klaus laughed.

" You're being mean. And why are you being mean? You used to love me." as Klaus said " It's been ninety years, Rebekah. Give him a minute." as Rebekah asked "Why are you taking his side?"

"Because, my dear sister, I feel pity for any man who doesn't give you what you want." as Rebekah said "Will you stop making me out to be a brat? I am not a brat!"

"A thousand years of life experience says otherwise." as Stefan said "Well, you're no picnic, either. I mean, We've only spent one summer with you  and Kassandra and I feel like I want to blow my head off."

She laughed "Fantastic." as Kassandra pushed the girl as she dropped on the ground. "I need to go." Stefan said getting up walking away. Skylar put her coffee to the side.

"Where's he going?" as Klaus said " To write a name on a wall. It's a long story."

GLORIA'S BAR

Stefan entered the bar to see Gloria. "There you are." as Stefan said "Thought you were resting." as Gloria said " Well, now we both have a secret."

"What did you see?"

"It's what I heard that's interesting. You know, the girls with the necklace, they were talking about you and your sister."

"Yet you didn't tell Klaus and Kassandra Why?"

" 'Cause I wouldn't help that hybrid and tribird half-breeds with anything. The necklace is a talisman from the original witch herself. I want it."

"Well, I'm sorry. I can't help you." as Gloria said "Don't be difficult. You know, I'd hate to have to tell Klaus  and Kassandra what a liar his sidekicks are."

He rushed over at her but she turned her head, looked at him and he suddenly stopped and grabbed his head in pain.

"Guess I've got to get it out of you the hard way, huh?" Gloria said as he falled on the floor.

Later, Stefan was shirtless and lying on a table. There are lit candles all over the floor. Gloria had a knife.

"What is this? Why can't I move?" as Gloria said "Relax. It's just a little paralysis spell. Nothing major."

She cut his forearms with the knife. There's a recipient on the floor to collect the blood. "Just got to get the information out of your pretty little head. You know, witches nowadays, they're into that new age stuff, but...I'm a little more old school voodoo."

She takes little iron hooks and puts them in the forearms wounds. He screamed. "This will stop that pesky healing."

"I won't tell you anything." as Gloria said "You don't have to."

There are glass receptacles on the floor under his wrists. When the blood falls into them, a cloud of vapor rises out of them. "You feel that? That's your essence. Your spirit. It lets me make a connection. Herbs help, too. Diviners, sage, witch hazel."

She took something. " But my personal favorite," as she rubbed it with her hands as she added "Vervain." as she placed it on his chest and causing her skin to start and burn. He screamed in pain.

GLORIA'S BAR

Stefan was still on the table. Gloria took some red powder and rubbed her hands with it. " I'm impressed. You've got discipline, Stefan. It's not going to do you much good, but...Just let go, honey."

He puts her hands on his chest. His skin burns and he screams. She puts her hands on his chest. His skin burns and he screamed again.

"There you go, there you go." she saw images of Stefan and Elena together and him giving her the necklace.

"There's the girl with the necklace. You love her. You'd do anything for her. And you have. A lot of darkness, a lot of guilt. All to keep her away from Klaus. Why would he be interested in one girl?"

"Don't do this. Don't do this." as she saw the sacrifice and Klaus and Kassandra killing Elena.

"She's the doppelgänger. She's supposed to be dead, and that's why Klaus and Kassandra can't make hybrids, isn't it?" as she laughed.

"This is creepy." as Skylar said "Tell me about it."

Gloria turns around. Katherine's beside her and she puts a stake through her neck as Skylar pulled out her heart.. Gloria fell on the floor, dead. Katherine and Skylar looked at Stefan.

"Maybe you do need my help, after all."

GLORIA'S BAR

Stefan was wrapping Gloria's body in a sheet. Skylar took her glove off as she started to clean it.

" I've been thinking about your diabolical plan." as Stefan said "Oh. Do tell."

"Well, you must know that Klaus and Kassnadra are too paranoid to ever fully trust you to. But the sister, she loves you like it was yesterday. She's the easier mark. But you can't just pretend to care, because Klaus will know better, so you do the opposite. You bond with him; make her feel left out. That will only make her want you more.'

"And let's not forget that Kassandra has a total thing for you Skylar." as Skylar said "Tell me about it." as Katherine said "She has good taste."

"Oh! So you mean, were, uh, I'm taking a page out of the Katherine Pierce playbook."

"The only question is why, Stefan? I mean, I get it, you want to keep Klaus and Kassandra away from Mystic Falls, but...What else do you expect to get from it?"

"You know what's funny? You keep talking to me like I actually trust you enough to tell you anything."

"Oh, come on, Stefan, we're beyond that. I saved you from Hilda the high voodoo priestess." as Stefan said " Okay. I knew them, back in the twenties. They were running from someone. Someone who scared them."

"A Hunter. I heard stories about him centuries ago." as Stefan said "Don't you want to know why an Original vampire who can't be killed is afraid of a vampire Hunter?"

"If you're planning on making a move against Klaus and Kassandra...I want in." as Skylar said "You're saying this like we can actually trust you."

"That's good. It's good to want things, Katherine." as Katherine said "Stefan... Skylar..."

" Katherine. I'm in this with Skylar. If you're looking for a diabolical partner in crime, I suggest you look elsewhere." as Skylar put her glove back on before waving goodbye to Katherine as they left as Stefan's body was on her shoulder.

CHICAGO WAREHOUSE

Stefan and looked at the coffins and stops in front of one. Skylar was next to him. Stefan touched it but Rebekah's enters so he removes his hand. Skylar nodded to Stefan leaving.

"You're both back. Finally. Nik went to check on the witch." as she looked at the coffin.

"Dreary, isn't it? The family cargo." as Stefan said "Hmm. Why don't you undagger them?"

"Because he would hunt me down and kill me and Kassandra would him. There are vindictive little bastards, my brother and sister."

"But you still care about them. Why?" as Rebekah said "Well, I hated them for a long time. It was exhausting."

"She sits down on the coffin and Stefan sat next to her. "You know, when me and Skylar met you three, you were both on the run."

"Also exhausting." as Stefan asked "Who were you running from?" as Rebekah said " What do you mean?" as Stefan said "Last night we saw you, there was a man looking for you. You guys seemed afraid. I just...I wouldn't think Klaus and Kassandra would be afraid of anybody."

"No one in this world is truly fearless, Stefan. Not even Niklaus."

"Who was that man?"

" I can't. Please." as she got up Rebekah said " If Nik and Kass knew we were talking about this, they would..." as Stefan said "No, no, no, I'm sorry." as he got up.

"Just forget I asked. Okay?" as Rebekah said "They told me about the girl you loved. The one that died. He also told me that you're only with him because he saved your brother and sister"

"It's true." as Rebekah said " I think he secretly admires that about you two. You'd sacrifice anything for family. Don't tell him I told you that."

"Kassandra admires Skylar for different reasons." as Stefan said "Your secret, is safe with me."

He started to turn around but she pulls him close and kisses him. "Do you think you'll ever love anyone like you loved that girl" as Stefan said " One day, maybe." as Rebekah said " I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan."

"What? I'm not..." as Rebekah said "Don't bother. Your kiss already gave you away." as Klaus and Kassandra came in.

"Gloria's gone. She's cleared out. We need to find a new witch immediately." as Kassandra looked at them. Kassandra looked at them. "What's going on?"

"Something's wrong. He was asking about Mikeal. He's not with us, Nik. I can sense it." as Stefan said "She's wrong.. Klaus." as Kassandra vamp speed to go get Skylar as Klaus rushed over to Stefan.

MYSTIC FALLS

Stefan and Skylar woke up with a start inside the back of a truck filled with the coffins. Klaus and Kassandra were looking at them. "Wakey Wakey." Kassandra said as Skylar held her head.

"Just give us a chance to explain myself, okay?" as Skylar said "It's not what it thinks."

"No need. I'm not mad, I'm just curious. Rebekah seems to think you're holding onto something. A piece of your old life."
"The thing is, she's got flawless instincts, borderline supernatural. So I thought I would check it out. See for myself what it is you've two have been hiding."

Kassandra said "And even if I'm not happy with you Angel Face, I do love when my brother causes mischief." as Skylar looked at her.

They both opened the back of the truck as they where in Mystic Falls. "Oh my god." Skylar said seeing where they where.

Kassandra and Klaus said in sync. "Welcome back to Mystic Falls, Stefan and Skylar."

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

435K 10.2K 54
It's been an adventure. Since 1864 Alexandria "Alex" Elizabeth Salvatore has traveled across the globe enjoying her vampire life. Sure her brothers h...
96K 1.4K 191
Welcome to Mystic Falls, Virginia, a town steeped in rich history and tradition, which is quaint as long as it doesn't point to a tragic and sordid p...
347K 7.5K 35
WHEN her brothers call her back to Mystic falls to kill the one and only Katherine Pierce, she goes not expecting to be reunited with her lost love w...
47.1K 1.5K 22
โ‹†๏ฝก๏พŸโ˜€๏ธŽ ๏ฝกโ‹†๏ฝก ๏พŸโ˜พ ๏พŸ๏ฝกโ‹† Arkosios: Half Angel, half demon; hybrid Or A story about a set of twins that cause c...