fangirl ,, ๐๐”๐€๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐“๐˜

By -hearts4madisonbeer

popular online persona, quackity, falls in love with a twitch streamer. 50k - december 3rd, 21 100k - januar... More

FANGIRL
ONE ; shes hot
TWO ; sissy baka
THREE ; twitter stans
FOUR ; clay?
SIX ; gay
SEVEN ; sappy nappy sap a nap a nappy nap
EIGHT ; oopsies
NINE ; fuck this
ELEVEN ; happy birthday!
TWELVE ; discuss
THIRTEEN ; jackbox
FOURTEEN ; fanfictions
FIFTEEN ; pretty
SIXTEEN ; dream smp
SEVENTEEN ; fair time!
EIGHTEEN ; hey there alex
NINETEEN ; karl o' jacobs and parenting
TWENTY ; cry about it
TWENTY ONE ; november baby!
TWENTY TWO ; moon
TWENTY THREE ; spotify twitter
TWENTY FOUR ; the meet of two lovers
TWENTY FIVE ; beg for it
TWENTY SIX ; sexy kinks
TWENTY SEVEN ; mall
TWENTY EIGHT ; i can cook and clean
TWENTY NINE; tweets and beetch
THIRTY ; late nights in the middle of december
THIRTY ONE; daddy
THIRTY TWO ; matt
THIRTY THREE ; 4 million
THIRTY FOUR ; i like you
THIRTY FIVE ; airport
THIRTY SIX ; a big surprise
THIRTY SEVEN ; media share
THIRTY EIGHT ; filler
THIRTY NINE; boners & like yous
FORTY; its time they find
FORTY ONE ; daydreams and beach babes
FORTY TWO ; thats so twitter
FORTY THREE ; drunk
FORTY FOUR ; first date
FORTY FIVE ; streamer kid
FORTY SIX; jealously, jealousy
FORTY SEVEN ; punishment
FORTY EIGHT ; confession
FORTY NINE ; finale
FIFTY; grand finale
update on me!!
HELLO
SEQUEL ??

TEN ; fucked up for the last time, clay

6.1K 169 427
By -hearts4madisonbeer

(CHAPTER TEN - fucked up for the last time, clay)

in real life !

"do you thinks she accepts me?" clay sniffled. holly had left out of anger after she yelled at the boy for 'not letting her talk with alex but you slept with your bestfriend'

"of course she does, clay. it was just the heat of the moment. im sure she'll be back in less than a few hours." sapnap rubbed his back while george held onto clays hand. "and if she doesnt accept you, who cares? she cant stop you from loving george."

pings could be heard from the back of the living room. "whats that noise,"

"go see" george got up, going to the coffee table that sat in the back of the apartment.

"its hollys phone. just a few discord messages,"

"let me see," clay grabbed the phone, opening discord. "i dont think thats a good idea,"

discord !

quackity
hi holly

whatcha doing?

u didnt call me

im guessing ur asleep then :(

call me when u wake up <3

clay stared at the text messages, continuing to read them over and over.

"shes been texting quackity on discord and calling him," clay sat the phone down, his face was red and tears proceeded to drop to his chin.

"its really not that serious, clay. i mean he makes her happy,"

"and how would you know, sapnap? you can just see the manipulation. hes gonna reel her in and throw her back." his words came out, cold and harsh.

"at least i can spend time with my own sister instead of going around to fuck my bestfriend," sapnap muttered. georges eyes widened, his mouth a gap.

"what?" clays eyes quickly shot up to the texan.

"you heard me, clay. shes told me things and im really started to think they're true."

"w-what did she tell you,"

"why does it matter now? all of a sudden you care about her! its never been that way before but when it comes to somebody we thought you 'trusted' its a different story. holly has been happy watching alex, clay. And if you havent noticed, shes been watching him for almost two years. suck it up, clay. you cant stop her from doing what makes her happy while your being a liar. you didnt even tell her you were gay, she found out on her own."

clay was left dumbfounded as sapnap scolded him.

it was all the truth. sapnap couldnt lie to clay. the three boys were left speechless as the door flew open.

"i left my phone," holly hollered.

yeah. clay thought.

he handed her the phone that sat in his hand. "can i come with you?" sapnap asked.

"sure. im at rileys house," the two left, leaving clay to cry into georges arms.

"im so sorry, clay."

"no, its not your fault. maybe i shouldve told her," you could hear the hurt in his voice. it wasnt raspy but it  was hoarse. "im such a bad brother,"

"no you arent! dont ever say that. she should accept you and not just walk out like that. and im honestly surprised that sap went with her,"

"they have a point, george. i would be upset if i found holly having sex with you-"

"okay! i understand what your saying but please, do not say that again." the two boys giggled.

"round two?" clay snickered. george shot him a glare.

.´• authors note
in all honesty... are you guys surprised?

i feel like i kinda hinted at it this whole time, going out w riley... yk

also- I LITERALLY AM SO SORRY I FORGOT TO UPDATE LIKE IT RLLY SLIPPED MY MIND LOLLL

BUT GO EAT NOW

- your favorite author (literally isnt true at all)
bee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

950K 31.6K 58
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
102K 3.1K 25
a paige bueckers story.
704K 16.7K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
589K 28.1K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...