Esme's Long Lost Daughter

By HaleyyP

Esme Cullen lost her child and took her own life and that was how she met Carlisle. Izzy was found in the mor... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen

Eight

4.5K 94 7
By HaleyyP

It was the year 2021. I just moved places again. I hated jumping around from place to place. I hated it so much. I hated not aging. I hated it all. I wish my life was normal. I started school today. It was the first day of third quarter. I hadnt hunted in 3 weeks. I should have but I hate it. I hate hunting I hate killing people. I hate this whole concept of this. I need to bring blood just in case. I mostly drink from blood bags.

I brushed my hair in the morning and got dressed. I moved to the fridge and grabbed a blood bag. I cut it open and put it in my favorite thermos. It was custom made for me. It was saw themed. I loved that series. Its intresting because I hate killing but I love watching the gore.

I headed to my car and drove to school. I parked in the parking lot and went to the office to get my schedule.

"Here you go dear," a female said.

I looked down at it.

Chemistry- room 5 building C
Ceramics - art room 3 Building A
AP algebra - room 215  building B
Yoga - gym building A

Never taken ceramics or yoga before. That should be intresting.

I headed to my first class and something was off. I felt eyes on me there was a weird smell. Was there another one of my kind here?

Thats not good.

I could be a target.

What if Im hurt.

Ive never been around my kind before.

My eyes went down to my desk grabbing out the textbook that was givin turning to the page on the whiteboard.

I everything was extremely familiar as I studied chemistry at home. Ive been trying to make a cure for 50 years. But nothing has worked.

I looked down reading the text book not realizing the teacher came in. "Is there any new students today. New to the school?"

I looked down.

Do not make me say anything.

Do not make me sat anything.

I winced my eyes closed, "I haven't seen you around here before. How about youyou introduce yourself?"

I didnt stand up not wanting to draw attention to myself especially if there were other vampires here. "Well my name is Izzy, I really like science. I just moved here a month ago," I said.

"Well welcome Izzy," he said.

I nodded. I looked at my thermos wanting a sip just to help calm myself. So opened the lid and took a sip. It immediately calmed me.

I heard the lecture start. I focused as much as I could. I've already repeated this same exact course 20 times.

Class ends at 9:45 it only 8:20.

My mind was racing.

What if there were other vampires here.

What if This is their territory and I'll be hurt for crossing their land.

I took another sip from my thermos. I wasn't really thirsty but I knew the blood calms me down.

I scribbled down notes. I atood immediately as the bell rung heading out.

I looked down just heading to my next class. There was the same smell. There are other vampires here.

The teacher walked in as I sat down along with another student. I glanced up. It was another vampire. He narrowed his eyes at me. He had sort black hair. His eyes were golden. Ive never seen a vampire with Golden eyes.

This isn't going to end well.

I should get up and leave.

I cursed when the bell went off. Class didn't get out till 11:25 am. I tuned out the teacher completely. She handed out a sheet of paper. It was a form.

Have you ever done ceramic before?
What are you most excited to learn?
If you could make anything what would you make?

Then there was an about the class at the bottom

During this class there will be four different sections. How to prep and clean everything. Making cups. Making vases and making bowls.
After every section there will be a test itll be a 4-5 day test to make two different items.
This class is messy you can bring your own apron or you can use the ones provided here.

I sighed and filled it out. Basically all the class was doing was explaining how the class was going to run and answering questions.

Once again I stood and headed outside. It was lunch time so it was my perfect opportunity to leave. I was nearly at the entrance lf the building when I felt a hard hand grabbing my upper arm.

Immediately I tried to back up
And get away "let me go!" My voice broke.

Then there was another hand on my other armpit .

"Let me go!" I yelled this time.

I was practically lifted being dragged outside. "Im leaving. Im leaving. I didn't know anyone was here. Please let me go Ill leave," tears fell.

I was absolutely terrified.

"Enough," I heard a growl in my ear.

"LET GO!" I screamed biting one of the males. He just held on tighter

"I said enough," he growled

I fought hard. I was completely terrified.

"Jasper are you sure this is necessary I dont think she is going to hurt anyone," a female with spiky hair said.

"Yes Alice. Anyone who drinks human blood is a risk. Weather she is a newborn or not,"

"She's terrified Jasper,"

"Please just let me go. I didn't know there was anyone in the area. Please let me go. Please," I pulled away stopping walking feeling them just drag me. "LET GO!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Stop you dont want to draw attention to yourself," Jasper said  

"You're the one making a scene NOT me," I pushed breathing heavily.

"Jasper she's right," Alice said.

"You are really on her side Alice?" The other male said.

"Yes Emmett. Ive been looking at her future since She arrived this morning. She wont hurt anyone," Alice said.

"Please. Ill go. Ill leave. Ill leave. Ill leave," I said over an over again.

"Youre too big of a risk," he said.

"I- Im not," I whispered. "Im not," I shook my head.

He opened the car door forcing me in. I couldn't do anything. I was trapped.

I couldn't help but cry. This is my end. They are going to kill me.

"No ones killing you," a male said infront. "Let her go Jasper. Emmett,"

"Edward do I have to go over this with you. You know the damages a vampire can do. Hell she has blood with her now," Jasper said.

"I see I'm getting nowhere with you. I'm sorry Izzy just know no one will be hurting you," Edward said.

"I'm scared. Please let go of me. Please," I continued fighting them. Moving to bite again.

I was forced back in the seat completely restrained by to two.

I winced my eyes closed tightly in a completely panic. Not even my creator treated me this way.

I heard the car stop. "Get out," Jasper said.

"No," I said.

He sighs and pulled my out roughly dragging me inside the house. I was forced to sit on the couch. I brought my knees to my chest and just broke down.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 3.5K 25
"You shouldn't have come" Β° Β° Β° After leaving the Cullen and her brother, Irene is travelling around the world, running away from the Volturi. Leavin...
6.4K 164 16
Book 1 of 2 Timelines: Twilight Ava never knew her life would turn out the way it did now. That she'd turn out the way she did. That was until her wo...
204K 3.2K 13
Carlisle and Esme, reach out for anyone they can to help fight for Renesmee. While on this mission, they stumble across Rosalie's long lost sister, L...
74.3K 3K 27
˗ˏˋ꒰ πŸ¦‹ κ’± - Μ₯ΫͺΝ™ΫͺΛšβ”Šβ› 𝐐𝐔𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐀 βœβ”ŠΛš Μ₯ΫͺΝ™Ϋͺβ—Œ β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝ [Whatever will be, will be. The future is not ours to see. Don't worry, if it's supposed...