We meet again

By abrokebitch_

Lorelei Gray/Bottura , a 16 year old mother and assassin lives with her 2 Bestfriends. - They were all Opran... More

Characters
Tattoos / Piercings & Etc
Authors Note
Chapter 1 - Going To Italy
House Tour
Chapter 2 - Preperations
Chapter 3 - Nalaya and Tours
Chapter 4 - First day
Project - Chapter 5
Question
A Kiss - Chapter 6
Chapter 7 - Kinda Kidnapped
Chapter 8 - I know who you are
Chapter 9
She Likes Who? - Chapter 10
I'm not living with them - Chapter 11
Escaped - Chapter 12
Hospital - Chapter 13
REALLY IMPORTANT !!
Moved In With Them - Chapter 15
About them ..
Going Away - Chapter 16
Unknown Nightmares - Chapter 17
Buisness Dinner - Chapter 18
Meetings - Chapter 19
Going To The Club - Chapter 20
A Small Threat - Chapter 21
First Day In France - Chapter 22
Sick - Chapter 23
Attack - Chapter 24
Their Pov - Chapter 25
Assassin - Chapter 26
Another Dinner.. A Familiar Person - Chapter 27
Kidnapped Again - Chapter 28
1 Hour In - Chapter 29
Kinda Important.. Kinda not
Video Recording - Chapter 30
The great escape - chapter 31
Waiting - Chapter 32
News - Chapter 33
Awake - Chapter 34
Confession - Chapter 35
The News - Chapter 36
Thoughts - Chapter 37
Past With The Russians - Chapter 38
Preparation For Vacation - Chapter 39
Another Panic Attack - Chapter 40
Aftermath - Chapter 41
Days In Dubai - Chapter 42
Threesome - Chapter 43
Back home - Chapter 44
Message To My Family - Chapter 45
A day with them - Chapter 46
Planning a Meeting - Chapter 47
Talk - Chapter 48
Gala - Chapter 49
Life Or Death - Chapter 50
A/N

Surprise Visit - Chapter 14

5.7K 141 3
By abrokebitch_

It shouldn't have taken me 13 days to publish again- kinda had a writers block ( now I understand it lol ) I'll try to publish a few more times today but then it'll be 2x a week ..
-
THANK YOU FOR 8K READS 🥺🥰!! I DIDNT THINK I WOULD GET THAT MANY THAT FAST- I LOVE YALL 🥰🥰!!
———-
( Still Kylie POV )

" What? " she asked me looking confused.

" Do you like her? "

" She's my friend, of course i do. "

" I mean.. in another way. "

" No, where did you get that from " she asked defensively.

" Just asking " I told her and looked at the girls who were watching the tv. It got quiet again and the girl got up going to the girls.

" What's your name? "

" Aurora, we are about to leave.. we will be back tomorrow. " she said and picked up the baby and left with the other 2 following behind.
—- A WEEK LATER —-

( Lorelai POV )
Things have changed in a week.. mom has gotten a lot better, we have grown a little closer although i am still cold to her at times. We've been back home for about 3 days now and currently I'm in my room watching criminal minds with her.

" So, I'm ready to go to your fathers house now.. " she said and i looked at her nodding my head.

" Okay, I'll take you over there "

" Can you just come live with us? "

" No I'm good.. "

" I'm your mom, you actually kind of have no say in the matter.. you're a minor, we all missed you. "

" Don't pull the mom card on me.. "

" Lorelai- "

" Fine.. I'll go but don't expect me to be nice, i don't need anybody complaining about my kids or start to do too much. " I said coldly and went in my closet to start packing a few outfits.
——
I got packed my and the girls stuff - not all of it and quickly put it in the car. The girls were awake surprisingly babbling on about something.

We all got in the car and i checked the time to see it was 8:13 and quickly pulled off. Don't worry Noel and Aurora know I'm leaving, they were actually out getting them something to eat and I'm also going to stop by McDonald's.
——

I parked near the gates and quickly got out the car grabbing my suitcase and duffle bag while my mom grabbed the girls.

The guards saw us and looked in shock but i ignored it, they even bowed down.

I forgot she was the mafia queen ugh-we walked up to the door and it was unlocked.

I heard voices in the kitchen and went to put my suitcase by the stairs, i walked in the kitchen and they all went quiet but i ignored them walking to the refrigerator.

I opened it and felt their burning stares so i quickly closed it and sat down beside Oliver.

" I was forced to come stay with you, i hate it here like why does she think she can boss me around like.. " I said calmly and my father was about to speak when my mom spoke out of nowhere.

" because I'm your mom now stop.. " she said walking up to me and everybody froze.

( Third Person POV )
They all felt different emotions as they saw their mom/wife.

" Mom.. " Oliver said shakily and ran up to her hugging her.

" Stop, don't cry.. " she said to Oliver who was full on sobbing- it was rare for the Bottura family to show any emotions but they didn't care.

The rest of them ran up to her hugging her tightly and they were talking about how they missed each other and much more. Lorelai decided to give them time and left out to the girls.

" I'm so sorry we couldn't find you.. "
their dad said with his voice cracking.

" It's okay.. I'm okay. " Kylie said crying and they all let go until she hugged them one by one.

" I can't believe your here mom.. we've all missed you so much. " Elias said smiling which made her smile.

" I've missed you all too, so anybody want to tell me why you had my daughter kidnapped.."

She said glaring at them making them put their head down.

" We just- " their dad started but got cut off by their mom.

" We will continue this later.. " she said sighing and turned around to talk to Lorelai but realized she wasn't there.

" LORELAI!! " she yelled out loud making them all look around. A few minutes later Lorelai showed up with a babbling baby in her hands.

( Lorelai POV )

I heard my mom yell my name and i groaned sliding down on the floor debating on if i wanted to go or not.

Tahani ended up going to sleep in the car so she's on the couch meanwhile Nalaya is trying to bite me.
" no! "
" nah " she said smiling hard and i laughed at her then put my emotionless face on before fully walking in the kitchen.

" I was giving you guys quality family time. " I said shrugging my shoulders and sat down on the empty chair.

" You are family. " my father said.

" ok " I said sarcastically and Nalaya grabbed my face.

" no no. "

" mama " she said still grabbing my face.

" High five " I said to her raising my hand and she high fived me while laughing.

" yeah! " I said to her softly.

" nah "

" So why'd you call me in here? " I asked my mom and looked up to see them all looking at us with adoration.

" Are you okay? " my mom asked me and i nodded my head.

" I'm tired, where will i be staying? " I asked nobody in particular.

" Oliver will show you. "

" ok, let's go then.. mom can you watch her " I said coldly getting up and handed Nalaya to my mom.

I went to the staircase and grabbed my stuff and went upstairs, Oliver offered to help but i declined.

We walked down the hall and i stopped at a door with " l " on it and i quickly opened the door.

The room was nice, it had a brownish theme to it.

" the rooms nice, thanks. " I told Oliver and put my stuff beside the bed.

I waved him off and he quickly left so i began to put our stuff away which didn't take long.

After about 10-15 minutes i finished and went downstairs to get the girls. I heard everyone in the living room talking and i hid behind the wall to be nosy.

" How long have you been here? "

" I escaped last week and luckily lorelai was there.. "

" what do you mean? Where was she? "

" Russia.. we just got back to her house 3 days ago. "

" So she didn't think to fucking tell us that our mom was with her? "

" We were getting better and i didn't want you to see how i looked when she saw me. "

" What happened to you love? "

" Too much but I'm okay. "

" you said we.. what happened to lorelai and how did she coincidentally find you? "
——-
Authors note :
If you see any mistakes let me know.. also if you liked this chapter -
Like 👍
Comment
Vote 🗳
See youuu laterrr 💜!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 2.1K 67
"Why can't we be together?" "Because then i'll have to kill you." - Cassie lived with her big sister Ariene, She never really knew her parents, Cassi...
34K 1.1K 33
Lorelai Bottura.. Back 2 and a half years later. This time she has a new addition and a more powerful spot. Everyone was shocked to know she was ali...
152K 3.1K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...
12.8K 537 31
[Rewrite] [The Character and the plot will be different] Alexis Miles, a 17 year old living with her step father after the death of her mother. she'...