Don't Want To See You In The...

By watercookie

[COMPLETE] Summary: In his previous life, Xia Lin gave his heart and soul to Song Yan but never got rid of t... More

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132 (Part 1): End of Volume 1
Chapter 132 (Part 2): End of Volume 1
Chapter 132 (Part 3): End of Volume 1
Chapter 132 (Part 4): End of Volume 1
Chapter 132 (Part 5): End of Volume 1

Chapter 31

11.7K 386 49
By watercookie

Xia Lin was still trapped in the love of his last life, unable to extricate himself, but Song Yan was already drunk to a new height. 

After a while, Song Yan climbed to the top of the stone pier to sing in the wind, and then squatted at Xia Lin's feet and grabbed his trouser legs. Song Yan said pitifully, "Xia Lin, don't ignore me..."

Xia Lin feels that this will continue for a long time. He was afraid that it would be endless so he raised his voice and said, "Zhou Shuo, come here." 

Zhou Shuo ran over soon after receiving the instruction and helped Xia Lin put Song Yan up gently, and asked, "Second Young Master, what should I do?"

"What else can we do, send him home." Xia Lin said as he walked out carrying Song Yan, "Fvck, he's dead." 

Song Yan was lying on Xia Lin's shoulders like a pile of mud, still muttering something vaguely in his mouth.

Xia Lin couldn't hear well and didn't intend to listen. Song Yan said it several times but couldn't get a response. 

Suddenly, he was angry, and pulled Xia Lin's head with one hand, and kissed him hard on his cheek.

Xia Lin was suddenly assaulted and he was a little confused for an instant. He remembered that Song Yan shouldn't bend so fast in this life, so how could he kiss him? 

Song Yan succeeded in pressing Xia Lin to the side of the concrete wall, using his whole weight to suppress the other person's hands and feet, and at the same time, he held his face with both hands, gnawing on his face without any means.

Everything happened so fast that Zhou Shuo was frozen on the spot. 

Xia Lin only felt a strong scent of alcohol on his face, sticky saliva smeared his face, and also sealed his nose and mouth, making him almost out of breath.

He turned his face vigorously, opened his mouth to breathe, and immediately felt Song Yan stick his tongue in. 

"Fvck..." Xia Lin has the heart of his ancestors for the eighteenth generation.

He began to struggle with all his might, and while struggling, he shouted, "Zhou Shuo, you are addicted to becoming a decoration? Don't you know how to pull him away from me?" 

"Ah? Oh." Zhou Shuo regained consciousness afterward and hurriedly ran up to pull Song Yan away from Xia Lin.

Xia Lin wiped his face with his sleeve embarrassedly and found that the guy's lips is swollen.

He hadn't figured out what expression he was going to react to Song Yan's sudden and strong kiss.

He saw Song Yan with his arms on his hips and laughed triumphantly: "Well, Xia Lin, I can kiss a man too. What's so great about being gay. Isn't it just a man? I will too!"

Xia Lin instantly had the urge to throw him to the ground and step on his feet. 

"Yes, you can?" Xia Lin snarled at him, "Do you think homosexuality is a playhouse? You have the ability to take off your pants and let me go!"

"Second Young Master," Zhou Shuo was a little frightened. 

Since childhood, he had never seen such a sturdy side of Xia Lin. He subconsciously tightened his hold on Song Yan and quickly explained, "He just got confused and didn't know himself. He doesn't know what he's doing. "

In fact, Xia Lin didn't know that Song Yan was talking drunk. It's just that this bastard successfully evoked his terrible memories of the past. Suddenly, Xia Lin wanted to abolish him. 

At this time Song Yan was not afraid to stick to death. Xia Lin unceremoniously kicked him to the ground, let out a sigh of relief, and said bitterly: "I'm so crazy that I came here for your entertainment . . ."

Zhou Shuo looked at Song Yan who was lying on the ground, crying and laughing. 

Xia Lin said again: "Zhou Shuo, you call Uncle Teng up, and then you two are responsible for sending him home. I don't care about him from here."

Zhou Shuo asked cautiously, "What about you, Young Master?" 

"Me? Go home! Review!" 

Zhou Shuo thought for a while and nodded. This answer is fine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 4.7K 92
Title: 带球跑后前夫火葬场了 Author: 仗马 Status: Completed Description: Everyone says Rong Zhen's partner, Jiang Jili, is beautiful, outstanding and was deeply l...
9.2K 287 10
Justice is in the eye of the beholder, each person a witness to their own story. Things aren't as black and white as they may seem. A Genshin X Reade...
4.5M 156K 76
Summary: Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male partner of the male lead in the book. His alpha boyfriend marks an omeg...
761K 20.3K 43
Limited Time SALE: 40% off! Unlock the next part for 3 Coins or the whole story for 30 Coins only until May 5. While moonlighting as a stripper, Emer...