Fire and Ice

By snow0527

A typical Billionaire with cold ruthless ways A typical Angle with fire to melt every cold hearted..... No th... More

Prologue
Introduction
A New Side
First day at University
President
What???
Aroura's Past
Weekend plans
Uncle and The News...
Old Memories
New Friends
Manali
Arohi
Five Years Ago
Small moments...
Your Highness
A Royal Secret

Roi....

96 8 9
By snow0527

Aroura Oberoi

I opened my eyes slowly, why there is weight on my leg?

I tried to turn around, but found a arm on my stomach, and a head on my shoulder.

What the fuck!!!!

Wait..... Vansh.... I felt like my body heat up, oh  fuck yeh kay ho raha h mere sath.

"Vansh...Vansh... get up Vansh, get off me"

I said poking his arm.

"Let me sleep na please"
He mumble.

"Get up you bloody idiot"

I said pinching him hard.

"Aaaaa"
He yelled and shifted to side I turned around and looked at him, our eyes met.

"What the fuck are you doing?"
He asked.

"It was you who was cuddling with me idiot"
I said.

"Ohhh....
He just said a Oh as his face turned red , I sighed

"Did I said something inappropriate last night?"
I asked grabbing my head it's hurting, damn this hangover.

"Umm.... no nothing much"
He said, I looked at him, I want to know what I did, but this is embarrassing, let it be don't ask him, I said to myself.

"Okay"
I said.

******

"Roi? Roi?"
Meera poked me.

"What? And stop poking me"
I said, irritated.

"Did something happened between you two? Last night?"
She asked.

"No and shut up"
I said remembering the incident from morning.

"Guys we are here, this is it, the the place"
Java said, we looked around, it's beautiful, the valley and the mountains ahead are so mesmerizing, we have been trekking for almost 3 hours for this view.

"It's so amazing, I feel like jumping down from here"
I said it out.

"Tu pagal h? You wanna jump from here?"
Vansh said.

"Both of you, please yrr, don't start fighting now"
Meera said.

"Ha ha okay"
I said.

"So guys, this place is very famous for saying out confessions and regrets"
Vidya said.

Everyone said to things, one confession and other regret.

It was Vansh turn.

"Confession would be.. I think someone is not that bad as I thought about her, and regret would be, I passed my judgment on her way too soon"
I looked at him, he was already looking at me, so I averted my eyes to the valley below.

"So Roi what's your confession, and regret?"
Java asked.

"Confession, I hated them, regret.... umm.. Let's leave it I have too many"
I said and started walking back.

****
"Hey Roi yeh kesa h?"
Meera asked, showing me some regional jewelry.

"It's nice you should buy one"
I said and looked at the corner where boys were, they came to us.

"So guys hume na wo last time wala Maggie point mil gaya h, let's go and have some"

Java said, and we all agreed, it's already 1 AM.

As we reached the Uncle was making Maggie, and he served us only 5 plates.

"Sorry beta wo bas itne he bacchi thi or baki sari khatam hogi"

I looked at the last plate, it's either me or Vansh.

"Roi you have it"
He said.

"No it's fine you have it, I had already tasted it once before"
I said pushing the plate to him.

"Tum ek kam karo"
Vidya said and took an fork from uncle and placed it in plate.

"Tum dono ek sath kha lo na"
She said, before I can say anything Vansh replied.

"Sure, I don't mind"
He said and I looked at the Maggie it was so tempting, that I gave in.

******
Time skip- 1 month (cause I am lazy af)

"Guys so finally we are back, let's get to work because 2 weeks mi fest h"

I said and everyone cheered, we are back to University, this year they have invited the youth icons for special event.

"So the music team Let's rehearse"
I said, and I sat on the stool next to grand piano and started with slow beats.
Vansh started playing the violin, he was standing just in front of me, the next came the Saxophone and then guitar, flute and other instruments, all the beats became too much to the as we headed to the ending notes, the Vansh was playing violin on high notes, and it was just awesome, and then the beats dropped again and we ended,  it was just so beautiful.

"This was perfectly amazing"
I said, and we clapped for ourselves.

"So guys we are done for the day, it's already 5 in the evening you all can leave now"
I said, everyone left, except for my gang.

"So guys tum log bhi jao abb because aaj koi hangout nahi I am fucking tired, mom dad bhi bahar gaye h, they will return tomorrow, mujhe Sofia or Neil ko bhi pick up karna h"

I said, we had planned to hang out at Meera's place today.

"It's okay bro, take care"
They said and left, now only me and Vansh were left in the auditorium.

"So Vansh you should go back first"
I said, taking the violin case from him, our fingers brushed making me shiver.

"I don't have anything to do so why not I company you?"
He asked.

"Sure let me just take my bag"
I said and grabbing my bag, and the violin case.

"Yeh violin tera h?"
He asked.

"Yeah, actually University ke Violins abbhi repair ke leye gaye h, for finall check you know, so aaj ki practice ke leye mi appna wala he le ai, wase mi yeh kisko deti nahi hu, you are lucky"
I said, after the manali trip strangely he listens to everything I say, and we have been more civil to each other unlike before were we used to fight every second, though we still have silly arguments which are a way of conversation my mom's words  not mine.

"Oh that's a pleasure for me, wase Sofia or Neil ko kaha se pick up karna h?"
He asked, I locked the auditorium.

"Both have a swimming class today"
I said and we made our way to reception desk, I hand over the keys.

As we reached the parking lot I saw someone approaching us.

"Hey Aroura"
Karan said.

"What now?"
I asked irritated, just looking at him spoils my mood.

"I wanted to ask you if you are free, can we go for dinner?"
He asked the audacity off him to ask me on date.

"No, I am very expensive, and as for dinner me and Vansh are having it together"
I said and sat in the car, so did Vansh.

"Tujhe ase behave karne ki kay jarurat thi, you could have politely rejected him, wase I am very expensive was a good one"
He said strapping the seat belt.

"Thanks for the compliment, but yrr kasam se wo banda chutiya h, like I rejected him hundred times in last 6 months, but he just can't stop it, kay dikat h usko, chain he nahi h"
I said and started driving.

"Accha, wase inta be bura banda nahi h"
He said.

"Usko date karne se accha mi tujhe date kar lu"
I said, wait were did that came from, I looked at him, his face was slightly red, god he is blushing fuck fuck fuck.

"I'm... so ..sorry"
I mumbled.

"You just said sorry to me!!"
He almost yelled, wait did I just said sorry, I didn't apologize ever in last 5 years as far as I remember.

"Oh... maybe I did, not don't go over the moon, and get out of the car, we are here"
I said and got out, we went inside, Sofia and Neil were already sitting in the waiting area.

"Roi didi, Vansh bahiya"
They both yelled and came to us, I went and signed myself on the reception.

"To cahle gahr?"
I asked.

"Yeah"
The both said, and we went back to the car.

"So kay kaho gaye aaj tum sub?"
I asked.

"Di pasta please please"
Neil said.

"Okay red sauce pasta for today"
I said.

"Yrr hum mar to nahi jayegaye?"
He asked, I gave him a sharp glare.

"Accha Okay sorry tere to looks he killer h, mera bas chale to tere upar bande marne ka case karu"
He said I slapped his arm.

"Vansh Bahiya are you flirting with Roi di?"
Sofia asked we both looked at her, and he laughed so hard that it was contiguous even I started laughing this would be the first time I laughed in a long time.

"Wow I never knew you can laugh"
Vansh said I just gave him a genuine smile.

We reached home after 30 minutes.

I opened the door as Sofia and Neil ran inside.

"Aroura beta"
I looked at the security guard Uncle.

"Ji Uncle?"
I asked.

"Appse milne koi aya h"
He said I nodded.

"Okay uncle"

"Kon aya hoga Roi?"
Vansh asked, we both entered in and my heart stopped, years of painful memories flashed in my mind, I looked at them in disgust and hate.

"You!??"
I yelled said pointing at them.

******

Late update ke leye galiya  most welcome in comment section, I hope you liked this.

Who do you think is this person(s) who Roi hate this much??????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

592K 27.5K 74
To Aarna patel, he was the kind of man she wanted to stay away yet she desired him - dark, tough, extreme, controlling, commanding, and a billionaire...
19.9K 1.6K 18
"Where are you sweetheart? " "I am just there." "Where? I can't get you." "I am in your heart darling. You can get me if you want." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
301K 24.2K 52
♛ The Mafia King & The Royal Princess ♛ "You are always being so optimistic, bright and cheerful." He says, staring at me intensely with his magical...
57K 5.2K 19
Don't judge a book by it's cover or name just start read the story and u will love it❤..Cover pic from Google Riddhima and Vansh were in relationshi...