Interwinded Fates||Seven Dead...

By MissingMono

[š˜¼š™˜š™˜š™šš™„š™©š™žš™£š™œ š˜æš™šš™–š™©š™] š˜ š˜¦š˜“ š˜Ŗ'š˜® š˜¢š˜§š˜³š˜¢š˜Ŗš˜„ š˜µš˜©š˜¢š˜µ š˜°š˜Æš˜¤š˜¦ š˜®š˜°š˜³š˜¦ š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜ŗ š˜¢š˜³š˜¦ š˜Øš˜°š˜Æš˜¦... More

ššƒšš‘ššŽ š™“šš’šššš‘šš š™³ššŽššŠšššš•šš¢ šš‚šš’šš—ššœ(š™æšš šŸ·)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ š™“šš’šššš‘šš š™³ššŽššŠšššš•šš¢ šš‚šš’šš—ššœ(š™æšš šŸø)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ š™“šš’šššš‘šš š™³ššŽššŠšššš•šš¢ šš‚šš’šš—ššœ(š™æšš šŸ¹)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ šš‚šš šš˜šš›šš šš˜šš šššš‘ššŽ š™·šš˜šš•šš¢ š™ŗšš—šš’šššš‘šš(š™æšš šŸ·)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ šš‚šš šš˜šš›šš šš˜šš šššš‘ššŽ š™·šš˜šš•šš¢ š™ŗšš—šš’šššš‘šš(š™æšš šŸø)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ šš‚šš šš˜šš›šš šš˜šš šššš‘ššŽ š™·šš˜šš•šš¢ š™ŗšš—šš’šššš‘šš(š™æšš šŸ¹)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ šš‚šš šš˜šš›šš šš˜šš šššš‘ššŽ š™·šš˜šš•šš¢ š™ŗšš—šš’šššš‘šš(š™æšš šŸŗ)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ šš‚šš’šš— šš’šš— šššš‘ššŽ šš‚šš•ššŽššŽšš™šš’šš—šš š™µšš˜šš›ššŽššœšš(š™æšš šŸ·)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ šš‚šš’šš— šš’šš— šššš‘ššŽ šš‚šš•ššŽššŽšš™šš’šš—šš š™µšš˜šš›ššŽššœšš(š™æšš šŸø)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ šš‚šš’šš— šš’šš— šššš‘ššŽ šš‚šš•ššŽššŽšš™šš’šš—šš š™µšš˜šš›ššŽššœšš(š™æšš šŸ¹)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ šš‚šš’šš— šš’šš— šššš‘ššŽ šš‚šš•ššŽššŽšš™šš’šš—šš š™µšš˜šš›ššŽššœšš(š™æšš šŸŗ)
š™° š™»šš’šššššš•ššŽ š™¶šš’šš›šš•'ššœ š™³šš›ššŽššŠšš–(š™æšš šŸ·)
š™° š™»šš’šššššš•ššŽ š™¶šš’šš›šš•'ššœ š™³šš›ššŽššŠšš–(š™æšš šŸø)
š™° š™»šš’šššššš•ššŽ š™¶šš’šš›šš•'ššœ š™³šš›ššŽššŠšš–(š™æšš šŸ¹)
š™“ššŸššŽšš— šš’šš ššˆšš˜ššž šš‚šš‘šš˜ššžšš•šš š™³šš’ššŽ(š™æšš šŸ·)
š™“ššŸššŽšš— šš’šš ššˆšš˜ššž šš‚šš‘šš˜ššžšš•šš š™³šš’ššŽ(š™æšš šŸø)
š™“ššŸššŽšš— šš’šš ššˆšš˜ššž šš‚šš‘šš˜ššžšš•šš š™³šš’ššŽ(š™æšš šŸ¹)
š™“ššŸššŽšš— šš’šš ššˆšš˜ššž šš‚šš‘šš˜ššžšš•šš š™³šš’ššŽ(š™æšš šŸŗ)
š™“ššŸššŽšš— šš’šš ššˆšš˜ššž šš‚šš‘šš˜ššžšš•šš š™³šš’ššŽ(š™æšš šŸ»)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ š™æšš˜ššŽšš– šš˜šš š™±ššŽšššš’šš—šš—šš’šš—ššššœ(š™æšš šŸ·)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ š™æšš˜ššŽšš– šš˜šš š™±ššŽšššš’šš—šš—šš’šš—ššššœ(š™æšš šŸø)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ š™æšš˜ššŽšš– šš˜šš š™±ššŽšššš’šš—šš—šš’šš—ššššœ(š™æšš šŸ¹)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ š™æšš˜ššŽšš– šš˜šš š™±ššŽšššš’šš—šš—šš’šš—ššššœ(š™æšš šŸŗ)
š™° ššƒšš˜ššžššŒšš‘šš’šš—šš ššššŽššžšš—šš’šš˜šš—(š™æšš šŸ·)
š™° ššƒšš˜ššžššŒšš‘šš’šš—šš ššššŽššžšš—šš’šš˜šš—(š™æšš šŸø)
š™° ššƒšš˜ššžššŒšš‘šš’šš—šš ššššŽššžšš—šš’šš˜šš—(š™æšš šŸ¹)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ š™µššŽššŠšš›ššœšš˜šš–ššŽ š™æššžšš›ššœššžššŽšš› (š™æšš šŸ·)
š™³ššŠšš›šš” š™æššžšš•ššœššŽ(š™æšš šŸ·)
š™³ššŠšš›šš” š™æššžšš•ššœššŽ(š™æšš šŸø)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ šš…ššŠšš’šš£ššŽšš• š™µšš’šššš‘šššš’šš—šš š™µššŽššœšššš’ššŸššŠšš•(š™æšš šŸ·)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ šš…ššŠšš’šš£ššŽšš• š™µšš’šššš‘šššš’šš—šš š™µššŽššœšššš’ššŸššŠšš•(š™æšš šŸø)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ šš…ššŠšš’šš£ššŽšš• š™µšš’šššš‘šššš’šš—šš š™µššŽššœšššš’ššŸššŠšš•(š™æšš šŸ¹)
š™æššŽšš—šš-ššžšš™ š™µššŽššŽšš•šš’šš—ššššœ(š™æšš šŸ·)
š™æššŽšš—šš-ššžšš™ š™µššŽššŽšš•šš’šš—ššššœ(š™æšš šŸø)
š™±šš•šš˜šš˜ššššŒššžšš›šššš•šš’šš—šš š™²ššŠšš—šš˜šš—(š™æšš šŸ·)
š™±šš•šš˜šš˜ššššŒššžšš›šššš•šš’šš—šš š™²ššŠšš—šš˜šš—(š™æšš šŸø)
š™±šš•šš˜šš˜ššššŒššžšš›šššš•šš’šš—šš š™²ššŠšš—šš˜šš—(š™æšš šŸ¹)
š™° šš‚šššš˜šš›šš¢ š™°šš•šš›ššŽššŠšššš¢ ššƒšš˜šš•šš(š™æšš šŸ·)
š™° šš‚šššš˜šš›šš¢ š™°šš•šš›ššŽššŠšššš¢ ššƒšš˜šš•šš(š™æšš šŸø)
š™° šš‚šššš˜šš›šš¢ š™°šš•šš›ššŽššŠšššš¢ ššƒšš˜šš•šš(š™æšš šŸ¹)
š™° šš‚šššš˜šš›šš¢ š™°šš•šš›ššŽššŠšššš¢ ššƒšš˜šš•šš(š™æšš šŸŗ)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ š™°šš—ššššŽšš• šš˜šš š™³ššŽššœšššš›ššžššŒšššš’šš˜šš—(š™æšš šŸ·)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ š™°šš—ššššŽšš• šš˜šš š™³ššŽššœšššš›ššžššŒšššš’šš˜šš—(š™æšš šŸø)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ š™°šš—ššššŽšš• šš˜šš š™³ššŽššœšššš›ššžššŒšššš’šš˜šš—(š™æšš šŸ¹)
š™° ššššŽššŠššššŽšš› šš˜šš š™±šš˜šš˜šš”ššœ(š™æšš šŸ·)
šš„šš—šš‘šš˜šš•šš¢ š™ŗšš—šš’šššš‘ššššœ(š™æšš šŸ·)
šš„šš—šš‘šš˜šš•šš¢ š™ŗšš—šš’šššš‘ššššœ(š™æšš šŸø)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ š™»ššŽššššŽšš—ššššœ, š™æšš›šš˜ššŸšš˜šš”ššŽšš(š™æšš šŸ·)
ššƒšš‘ššŽ š™»ššŽššššŽšš—ššššœ, š™æšš›šš˜ššŸšš˜šš”ššŽšš(š™æšš šŸø)

š™æššŽšš—šš-ššžšš™ š™µššŽššŽšš•šš’šš—ššššœ(š™æšš šŸ¹)

1K 34 3
By MissingMono

Meliodas hands Elizabeth back over to Diane, who puts her back between her breasts, and he hops up onto the platform. Opposite him stands the old drunk man that King had previously fought. 

"And right now it's time for the second match of the semi-finals! Meliodaf Vs Cain!" Love Helm announces.

"Do your best out their captain," Diane says, smiling. Y/N stands crossed arms, smiling.

"Good luck, Mel!" She says, sticking her thumb up at him.

"Please be careful," Elizabeth says.

"Just leave it to me," Meliodas says.

"Promise you'll avenge me okay!" King says. Y/N chuckles.

"Do it yourself," Meliodas says and begins walking forwards to the near centre.

"Don't worry King, we'll get the cat to avenge you by taking the old man's liquor." Y/N jokes, laughing a little. King pouts at her but his stomach flutters with butterflies at the sound of her laugh.

"She should laugh more often, it's so pretty~," King thinks, smiling dreamily before shaking his head. "Why do I keep thinking this sorta stuff! GAH!"

"We're betting on you, little man!" A villager shouts.

"Give us another awesome fight!"

"Don't lose grandpa!"

"Make sure that kid doesn't beat you!" Meliodas and Cain step towards each other.

"I have to say you and your friend are the spitting images of them. I had my suspicions the second that I saw your faces but when I heard that your names were Meliodaf and Reaper, I knew my hunch just had to be right." Cain says, the two meetings close to the middle. Meliodas lets out a confused hum. "The truth is your Meliodas son and Reaper is Y/N's Daughter. ? That is the case now isn't it?"

"I'm Meliodas and that's Y/N if you want to know," Melidoas says pointing to himself and Y/N. The old man's normally closed eyes, nearly pop out of his head in shock.

"You talking nonsense!" The man shouts. "There's no way Meliodas and Y/N could be whippersnappers like you two!" Meliodas moves close to the man, shushing him.

"It's a long story, but we're using other names." He says.

"If Meliodas and Y/N were alive today, they'd aught to be a young man and woman and adults in their 30s or so." He looks to Y/N, who gives him a big smile and waves. "I mean I guess Reaper over there does look around the age Y/N would be, but Y/N always wore a sour-looking face!"

"Why doesn't anyone ever believe me." 

"The fact that you two don't even remember me makes it hard for me to believe your story," Cain says.

"Uh yeah, sorry about that," Meliodas says, placing a finger on his forehead and closing his eyes.

"If's true that you two are the same Meliodas and Y/N that I used to know all those years ago-" Cain jumps up and goes to knee Meliodas, only to be blocked. He begins kicking Meliodas but each time he's blocked. He pushes Meliodas's arm and flips, landing on his feet a few steps away from Meliodas. He then pulls off his cape to reveal a long shirt with a black crest, causing Y/N's eyes to slightly widen. "I swear I'll never forgive what you two have done!"

"That crest...it's Danafor," Meliodas says. Y/N mutters the name, her arms dropping to her sides. 

"Of course." She steps forwards, placing her hands on the platform. "How could I forget him." Both Y/N and Meliodas's actions confuse Diane and King.

"Old man, are you?" Meliodas asks. The man lifts his hand and a fireball forms.

"What possessed you two to destroy the kingdom." Cain blasts the fire at Meliodas, him getting caught up in it yet not moving.

"Direct hit!" King shouts.

"Captain!" Diane shouts. Y/N stares unnerved by the Captain being attacked but instead seems empty in a way.

"What possessed you two to kill all my people!" Cain shouts, sending another blast to Meliodas. 

"Just look at that folks! Meliodaf can't counter Cain's strange techniques!" Love Helm shouts.

"Come on! What are you doing! You've gotta fight back now!" Diane shouts, getting angry.

"He hasn't fully recovered from fighting Ban yet," King says.

"That isn't it," Ban says, causing Diane, King and Elizabeth to look at him. Y/N keeps her eyes on the fight, her hair being blown back by the blasts and her eyes glinting with the fire. "It's all on purpose, he's always pulling stupid crap." Diane walks up to Ban and grabs his cheeks, stretching them.

"Ban! What's that supposed to mean." She says, gritting her teeth. 

"How should I know?" Ban asks. 

"Lieutenant, tell me what's going on!" Diane asks, turning to Y/N. The sins follow her and look to their lieutenant, seeing her still frame. "Y/N?"

"What possessed you two to kill Liz, the woman you two loved and cherished!" Meliodas stands completely still as the fire's blown at him.

"What possessed you two to betray every one of us!" Cain makes a massive ball of fire and brings it down onto Meliodas.

"It's huge," Diane shouts.

"Dodge it!" King shouts.

"Lieutenant, what is he doing," Ban says. Y/N clenches her fist.

"It wasn't our fault." She mumbles.

"We tried to save all of them," Meliodas says. "We wanted to protect everything. But we- failed. And that's the sin we bear."

"Death follows wherever I go. Death of loved ones. Wrath caused because of death. Two of the worst things to put together." Y/N mutters, the sins and Elizabeth listening. Y/N turns around with a wide smile. "That's why Meli and I are unstoppable!" The sins and Elizabeth look at her with confused looks as to why their lieutenant was almost empty like minutes ago and now back to her normal self.

"So this time, we won't let that happen!" Meliodas says, lifting his fingers to the massive ball of fire, destroying it without an explosion.

"The counter vanish technique." Cain says, "The ability to nullify any offensive magic that's pointed in your direction. Without a doubt you're the same Meliodas I knew alright. And that means that she's the same Y/N."

"And we remember you, Cain Barzard," Meliodas says. "Though it took me a while and judging by Y/N's reaction, she too took a bit."

"You two finally remembered huh?" Cain asks, looking past Meliodas to Y/N, who one again smiles and waves at him- this time him waving back.

"Yeah, back when you were with the Holy Knights you used to go by the name of Barzard the Flame. You were always wearing a full suit of armour too."

"That's so? I don't recall that." Cain walks to Meliodas, about a step or two away from him and stares him right in the eyes. "Meliodas, can I trust what you said before? You two didn't betray us and all of Danafall?"

"No," Meliodas says, his face serious. Tears begin falling down Cain's cheek as he hugs Meliodas and begins loudly sobbing, Meliodas wraps an arm around him.

"I'm so glad you two didn't turn on us! I wanted to hear you say those exact words for so long!" He says.

"Really?"

"When I came back to the kingdom after finishing my mission, everything was gone!" Cain explains. "These rumours were flying around you and Y/N destroying Danafall. But somewhere deep down, I always wanted to believe they were lies." Diane and King stare at the scene before looking at each other.

"What's going on here?" Diane asks.

"Beats me," King replies.

"It is a huge relief, I'm glad I ran into some comrades in arms from the old days who are still alive," Cain says, pulling away from the hug.

"Uhm, excuse me!" Love Helm says, Meliodas and Cain looking to him. "What about the fight?"

"I'll be forfeiting the match," Cain says.

"Woah! What's this, Cain just admitted his defeat!" Love Helm announces. "The winner of the festival's second semi-final match is Meliodaf!" 

"Are you sure?" Meliodas asks.

"Of course I am, your the same old softie as ever aren't you," Cain says, smiling. "You couldn't reflect my techniques at me whenever you wanted to."

"If I had and you ended up dying, it would have all been for nothing," Meliodas says, smiling back. "And Y/N would have killed me herself."

"Ah yes, Y/N." He looks to Y/N and nods his head at her, getting one back. "It seems she's become a softie too. No more sour face."

"Oh no, she still does that. It's her resting face. But someone did manage to soften her up." Meliodas quickly glances to a blushing King with Y/N's arms wrapped around his shoulder and celebrating Meliodas's win. Meliodas looks back to Cain who smiles and begins walking away.

"Back to before, I'm not some frail old man." He doesn't turn to face Meliodas and begins waving his hand. "But I suppose I'll take things easy now and see what happens in the finals." Meliodas lets out a happy hum, smiling at the old man.  

"It seems we still have three contenders! Matrona, Reaper and Meliodaf!" Love Helm announces. "As it's an odd amount it seems we'll have to vote on what two we want to see the fight!" The crowd cheer and begin shouting out their preferred match. Diane quickly makes her way over to Love Helm and whispers in his ear. "Everyone we've got a change of events! Matrona has forfeited this match, leaving Reaper and Meliodaf to fight!" Y/N smirks and stretches her shoulder. She takes the axe off her back and hands it to Ban.

"Look after this, and no selling it." She says.

"Wouldn't dream of it," Ban says, smirking at her. Y/N turns around and jumps onto the platform. 

"This is gonna be so freaking fun!" Diane makes her way back to the others, smiling. 

"I think this is gonna be a bad idea," King says. "They're gonna destroy the entire rock!" Ban wraps his arm around King's shoulder, leaning on him and smirking.

"Oh come on King, lighten up will ya, this is a fight of a lifetime. The Captain and Lieutenant of the Eight Deadly Sins going neck and neck." 

"I can't wait to see who wins!" Diane says. "Wait what if Y/N wins, would that mean she'll become the new Captain?"

"I-I don't think that's how it works Lady Diane. From what I've seen Lady Y/N respects Meliodas as the Captain and if she was to win she would still see him as her Captain."

"Aww, yeah your probably right." Diane pouts.

"It's time for the final round of the Vaizel fighting festival!" Love Helm announces. "It's been a parade of unbelievable fighters this year and this final match will feature the very best of the best! All right fighters, time to step into the ring if you please!" Meliodas and Y/N stand in the middle of the ring, the two beaten up and clothes torn but still strong. Meliodas turns to her, smiling.

"Well, we'll get Diane's sacred treasure no matter who wins this." He says. "Wanna just half-ass this to the end?" 

"Hell no, I've been waiting to fight with you." Y/N smirks. "And besides, gotta get payback for my scar." She points to the scar on her lip. He shrugs.

"Well okay, but don't blame me if you gain a few more."

"I was going to say the same thing." The two hear girls squealing.

"Overhear Meliodaf." They turn to see three girls wearing dresses that show off their breasts and are posing themselves. "Don't forget, we've got some more naughty things to do tonight." A girl in a magenta coloured dress says.

"Hurry up and finish that muscle hef? (I don't know what she said) girl off so we can go and have some fun~" A woman with a purple dress flirts, lifting the dress to show her upper leg and thigh.

"No fair I want in." A short woman in a yellow dress whine.

"Looks like Meliodaf has some sexy cheerleaders! I'm jealous of you guys!" Love Helm says. "Alright finalists, it's time to fight!." 

"You filthy womanizer!" Diane shouts, trying to jump in but being held back by King. "Beat him up Y/-Reaper!" Y/N growls and cracks her knuckles.

"With pleasure." She mutters. Meliodas looks to her confused until he's punched into the ground....literally. "I told you not to play with Diane's feeling you bastard!!" 

【Aspen】

11/06/2021

Last Updated: 29/09/2023

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 1.1K 22
This is nothing but a bunch of one shots mostly meliodas and zeldris x reader(request closed) [VERY OLD] Started: March 3st 2020 Ended: August 1...
47.5K 1.6K 27
ā š™„š™”š™šš™–š™Øš™š š™›š™¤š™§š™œš™žš™«š™š š™¢š™š, š™ž'š™«š™š š™œš™¤š™© š™™š™šš™¢š™¤š™£š™Ø š™žš™£ š™¢š™® š™š™šš™–š™™, š™©š™§š™®š™£š™– š™šš™–š™© š™¢š™š, š™©š™§š™®š™£š™– š™›š™šš™šš™™ š™¢š™š š™”š™žš™šš™Ø š™Ŗš™£š™©ļæ½...
143K 4.9K 25
ā˜…~--ā€¢--~ā˜… š€ š°šžšžš¤ š”ššš¬ š šØš§šž š›š² ššš§š š²šØš®'š«šž ššš„š«šžšššš² š¬š­š«š®š š š„š¢š§š  š¢š§ šœš„ššš¬š¬. š“šØ š¦ššš¤šž š¬š”š¢š­ š°šØš«š¬šž...
33.6K 397 25
"š™„ š™™š™žš™™ š™žš™© š™©š™¤ š™Øš™–š™«š™š š™®š™¤š™Ŗ, š™‰š™šš™¬š™©! š™Žš™¤ š™©š™š™–š™© š™–š™”š™” š™¤š™› š™®š™¤š™Ŗ š™˜š™¤š™Ŗš™”š™™ š™œš™šš™© š™¤š™Ŗš™© š™¤š™› š™©š™š™š š™¢š™–š™Æš™š!" "š™‰š™¤, š™©š™š™–š™©'š™Ø...