Her Revenge

By actb4thinking

The Mafia Heirs #1 Azalea (Lea), known as the 'Deadly', is a twenty years old assassin, who has had only one... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter

36

96.1K 2.7K 1.5K
By actb4thinking

|Enzo's POV|

I watched as Lea pulled the trigger and the bullet hit the middle spot directly. She was really good at this...and a lot of things.

She was extremely good at what she does which made me wonder; Was she really the second best assassin of the American Mafia?

"Yes!!!" The voice of Izzy shouting in excitement brought me back from my thoughts. Izzy hugged Lea who smiled before taking the huge bear from the man.

She handed it to Izzy who hugged her bear and smiled gratefully at Lea. 'Thank you!!"

"Anytime, princess. Now, what do you want to do?"

Izzy instantly nodded her head towards the water ride. "This!" She held Lea's hand and mine before we go towards the water ride.

**

After spending around an hour in the amusement park, we finally returned home. The kids were sleeping so Arabella and Paulo took them to their rooms.

Blake dropped Marissa to her house and returned home. Dominic and Dante came to my house and went straight to my office, waiting for me as we needed to discuss something important.

I walked into my office and sat down, facing the two. They both had serious faces on, like me.

"Sandro and Leonardo already dropped the weapons we need earlier today. They're in the basement. We just need to to train our men a few more weeks then we'll be ready to attack."

Both Dominic and Dante nodded before Dominic asked, "So...a few more days then we'll bring Vladimir down once and for all?"

I nodded. We then talked about a few more things related to work before I dismissed them both. I stood up from my chair and walked towards the window.

Staring at the beautiful view outside, I sighed. If only Lily was alive today...

_____Flashback_____

|Third Person's POV|

"Please let me go! Ple—" Lilith, his sister's pleadings were replaced by screams. She was screaming with the top of her lungs. She felt her world came crashing down at the feeling of someone forcing himself on her.

"Let her go— Lily!" Enzo shouted as he watched his sister. He closed his eyes in order not to see anything but the men holding him weren't letting him. They forced his eyes open, forcing him to watch.

Eight men were present. They were all waiting patiently for their turn. When the fourth man did, Lilith stopped moving. She stopped fighting. She knew it was pointless.

Tears were streaming down her face. She was in a lot of pain yet she managed to smile at her little brother who was also a crying mess.

"I love you. Stay strong, fratello." she managed to whisper weakly before they slit her throat.

"Go home and tell mommy and daddy that Sissy is no more. Tell daddy that it is all his fault, all right? Tell him that he shouldn't have messed with Vladimir Molotov."

_____End of Flashback_____
|Enzo's POV|

That day was the worst day of my life. I hate Vladimir with every fucking fiber in my body and I cannot wait to make that bastard pay for what he did to my sister.

**

After working in my office for about six hours, I was called downstairs for dinner by Antonio.

I walked into the dining room and took my seat before eating my dinner. Surprisingly, Lea wasn't there. Over the short amount of time that she's been here, I felt myself caring about that particular mysterious assassin and I know I shouldn't but I did.

I've wanted her ever since I've first laid my eyes on her, in that restaurant. She was looking absolutely gorgeous and I wasn't able to take my eyes off her the whole time during which she was there.

"Where's Lea?" Arabella asked, looking at me. How the hell would I know?

"She said that she wasn't hungry and that she'll eat something later." Antonio replied to which Arabella nod as she fed her kids.

When I was done eating dinner, I went back to my office and continued the work I was doing. When I was done, it was around two in the morning.

I sat up from my seat and turned off the lights before leaving the room. I then went to my room and took a bath. I then slid on my pants and went to the kitchen to drink some cold water.

I was surprised to see the lights in the kitchen already switched on. I walked inside, slowly and quietly to see who it was.

My eyes widened when I saw Lea sitting on the kitchen counter with a plate in her hands. She was eating, of course she was... She didn't eat dinner, did she?

"I thought there was a pig eating in my kitchen." I teased, making my way towards her. She glared at me before continuing to eat her food.

"What are you doing here?" she asked with a frown. She looked so fucking cute— wait what? Cute? Since when do I find grown ups cute?

I walked towards the fridge and opened it before taking out a bottle of cold water. I showed her the bottle in response and she only nodded her head.

I sat next to her and drink my water, stealing glances at her every now and then. She knew I was looking at her yet she didn't say anything.

"Why didn't you come for dinner?" I asked to which she shrugged, "wasn't hungry."

"Where did you learn how to fight and shoot? Did Alessio teach you?"

She stared at me suspiciously before replying, "Why do you ask?"

"Curious" was all I said. She nodded slowly before replying, "My dad taught me. If you ask any more questions, you won't be getting any answers."

I fought a smile. Nobody ever spoke to me in the ways she had ever since she came to this place. As much as I wanted to punish her and show her who's the boss, I didn't—I couldn't.

"Hey? You still there?" She snapped her fingers in front of me, bringing me back from my thoughts.

"What?" I asked, confusion clear on my face. She chuckled, "I asked you—nothing forget it."

"Tell me," I urged. She shook her head. "It's nothing important, anyway." she replied as she washed her plate.

"Now, I'm going to sleep, good night."

"Night, love."

➷➷➷➷➷

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 519 48
NB: Previously titled, the Mafia's Fallen Angel. Now titled, Mafia Heiressβœ”οΈ "A female can never be a heir to anything. Useless trash" he says in our...
5M 152K 51
(BOOK 1 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) [COMPLETED & EDITING] * "Arie," he whispered, his smile dropping as he closed the distance between us. "I'm s...
36.7K 383 16
His lost Tesoro ( Treasure ) Book one of His serie Isabel was only 5 months old when her family abandoned her at an orphanage or that's what she thin...
83.9K 3.1K 63
This is the Sequal of Pain Before Love. You will need to Read the first one to understand this one or you will be confused. This is Keyona Martinez...