Selfless

נכתב על ידי IHateHeroes

Naruto meets a certain woman in his dream's that haunts him by making him live a life of ecstasy that no man... עוד

Who is She ?
Insolence
Husband
Gennin Test
Saved By the Bell
Training Together
Why Him ?
Training with Genjutsu Mistress
Who is She ?
Tiring Day
I Failed You
Attack!
Into The Waves
Into the waves-Part 2
Into the waves-Part 3
Into the waves-Part 4
Imperial
Damn you Brat
Into the waves-Part 5
Shopping
Attack Begins
Into the waves-Part 6
Lava
Wave Last
Gato Dead
Goodbye Wave
Do they know ?
It's Rude to Point
Attack
New Friend
I need No-one
She is older then him
Why don't I take you out
Date
Not like you
4 Years Wasted
Rookies
This could be a Problem
Written Test
Being A Man
Forest of Death
She's Here
Sound Ninjas
Matches
Preliminaries End
Beginning of a Month
Grown In bad Way
Meeting the Pervert
Training !
Finals Start
Fate!
Unexpected
Brothers Are Hassle
Observation!
Invasion
Battle
End of an Era!
Majesty !
Ask Her
We are Not
Kyuubi
Wha...What ?
Was I Good
Inner Turmoil!
Akatsuki Encounter!
Tsunade!
Teikoku
I'm the Godaime Hokage!
Lie
Rookie of the year
What is life ?
Glad you're here
Why Not ?
Selflessness
Apologize
You are Worthy!
Nobody's Second Choice
Moving On
This boy's going to be great
Snow
Say you want to Live
Act called life
Ever Again
I Accept
Ascension
I am you
Some Unexpected Help
Gaining Information
Things Will Work Out
Rift
Slap!
No Regrets!
Punishment
Seals
Getting Close
Deeply Interested
Jounin Exam Starts
Who are you ?
I Saw
World Class
Transfer
News !
I Lost
Winning
Retake
Support !!
New Jonin
Untitled Part 109
In the loving memory
Rookie Training
Rookie Training - 2
Being a Jonin!
Bar
Kis..ssss..me
Show Down!

What a Technique !

1.6K 65 6
נכתב על ידי IHateHeroes

Welcome back to the chapter 33 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Forest - in Konoha

"Ehehehehe" three girls were all playing in the large lake as it had a waterfall in the middle of a forest.

They were all jumping around splashing water at each other wearing bikinis showing their developed figures.

From afar the forest a man was watching them with binoculars giggling perversely.

"Ohhhh this is good... very good" Jiraiya giggled perversely at the material before him.

However in his binoculars he saw someone come in the forest alerting the girls and the pervert.

"What..." Jiraiya's eyes went wide but soon narrowed at the person who disturbed his research.

The figure was talking to those girls who now were in dry land. The Sannin used the binoculars again to have a better view of the guy as they were too far for him.

"That's Naruto" Jiraiya's eyes went wide as he saw his students son talking to the girls and even making them giggle making the Sannin raise his eyebrow.

The girls then left waving at Naruto who waved back.

This made Jiraiya angry "How dare that brat make my research leave" Jiraiya using his binoculars carried on watching Naruto who started to take of his jacket.

"Tch...those clothes are not suited for a shinobi" he saw Naruto throw his jacket to the side as he started to unbutton his shirt.

Jiraiya's eyes went wide was the brat doing what he thought he was doing "No way I'm going to see this" Jiraiya was about to leave but saw Naruto only unbutton the top three buttons of his shirt and his arms he also folded it backwards showing his developed arms.

Jiraiya sighed in relief the brat wasn't going to strip on him after all.

Suddenly Naruto started to look around analysing everywhere like he sensed someone "Shit" Jiraiya shunshined in another tree saving himself from being exposed by Naruto who looked at the tree he was on.

Jiraiya stayed quiet as he held his breath when a minute later Naruto sighed and loosened up making Jiraiya sigh in relief.

"The brat is good" Jiraiya now had a serious expression when he saw Naruto walk on the water making his eyes go wide "he knows how to water walk"

While Naruto started walking on the water he did a handsign which looked like a cross sign.

"Kage-Bunshin no Jutsu" then suddenly 6 clones of Naruto came who looked exactly like him.

Jiraiya watched on in interest now knowing what Naruto intended to do "Let's see what you can do Naruto"

Uchiha Compound

Uchiha Sasuke now rested finished setting up his training ground.

It contained traps of hidden Kunai's and shurikens it was a training regime Sasuke created for him to train.

He stood in the middle of his compound training ground as right in front of him were countless of targets to hit and throw weapons at.

Sasuke had his eyes closed took a huge breath and opened his eyes then charged forward intending to begin his regime.

0°0°0°0°0°0

While Jiraiya watched from afar unknowingly to Naruto who looked at his clones.

"You guys come with everything you got" the clones nodded seriously as they dispersed leaving Naruto getting into a battle stance.

While Naruto stood there suddenly the first clone out of the six came down in front of him creating a splash in the process and charged at his boss with a kunai in his hand.

Naruto with a kunai also got ready as his weapon clashed with his clone's "CHING" Naruto held his composure against his clone as they both fought for control.

Naruto smirked and he pushed his clone forward getting him by surprise and then used this opening by grabbing his right hand and lifting him over his shoulder and throw him into the forest.

"Argh!" the clone flew in the forest and hit a tree thus making him poof as he disappeared.

Suddenly another clone flew out of his hiding area as he was doing a series of handsigns in mid-air making Jiraiya's eyes go wide as he recognized the technique "Wind Release: Drilling Air Bullet" screamed the second Naruto clone as he shot amazingly a massive drilling bullet of destructive wind towards his boss intending to kill him.

Naruto braced himself as the attack hit him head on creating massive impact and also making huge waves and splashes in the process.

"Damn...this is insane" Jiraiya braced himself as he couldn't believe what he was seeing "No Genin trains like this" the Sannin watched his insane godson fighting his clones like it was a real fight.

The Naruto clone stood on the water and waited for the devastation to end.

Suddenly below him Naruto jumped out of the water shocking the clone as it back flipped to gain some space.

However although he gained some space a Kunai flew at him hitting the clone dead on dispelling it right away.

A clone nearby watched on as he saw his boss stood there the two looked at each other when the real Naruto who was wet all over stuck out bent over and stuck out his tongue mockingly at the clone making him angry.

"You bitch" the third clone jumped at Naruto as he attempted to rush him.

Naruto got back to his stance and got ready for his clone that was doing a series of handsigns.

The third clone smirked as then next to him was another clone doing the same series of handsigns.

Naruto's eyes went wide "SHIT!" both clones smirked as they screamed out their technique "Wind Release: Drilling Air Bullet" multiple massive drilling bullet of destructive wind came at Naruto with amazing speed.

"NARUTO!" Jiraiya screamed in fear for his godson's safety since Naruto had nowhere to go.

"No way in hell" Naruto charged up his chakra as he braced himself.

When the wind bullets got close Naruto screamed "Teikoku" when the wind bullets hit a huge wave of chakra came as they both clashed enveloping both the clones and Jiraiya who was afar.

The Sannin couldn't believe what he was seeing "what is going on" he screamed as the explosion was intense.

Once the explosion ended Jiraiya waited for the smoke to disappear.

Within the smoke one clone survived as he looked exhausted and was just floating on the water.

"Damn to use that technique...should have expected" his partner was dispelled as he took the brunt of the attack.

"You should have" the clone's eyes went wide as he saw his boss who was all tattered up showing his bare body to the world standing before him he then smirked and pulled out a Kunai and threw it at the clone's chest making him grunt in pain thus dispelling him.

The smoked cleared as Jiraiya eyes went wide because he saw the huge lake swirling like a whirlpool and Naruto standing right in the middle of it.

Out of nowhere a kunai sailed right at Naruto making him jump at the nearest tree and quickly look where it came from.

He saw nobody there "where is he" Naruto now on the tree looked everywhere and also looked down at the water.

"Right here boss" Naruto eyes went wide as he saw his 5th clone standing a couple of yards away and looked to finish a technique.

Naruto got scared while his clone smirked as he jumped at Naruto "Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave" a powerful gust of wind came from his mouth at Naruto. The technique also destroyed many trees as was sailing at a magnificent speed.

"SHIT!" Naruto used his instinct in the last second and dived right in the water dodging the wave of wind which destroyed everything in its path.

The clone landed on the ground huffing thinking he got his boss "damn I hope he is not hurt"

"Thanks for the worry" the clone eyes went wide as he quickly turned to his right towards the lake as he saw Naruto finishing his technique "Wind Release: Drilling Air Bullet" a huge wind bullet came rushing at the clone which he didn't have time to dodge.

The 5th clone just smiled and saluted "Nice one boss" the clone then was hit by the ferocious technique.

Naruto fell on his knees as he was getting tired "I think that's all of them"

"You have one more encore boss" the Uzumaki's eyes went wide as he saw his final clone standing before him watching him while he was on the land and Naruto was on the water.

He smirked while Naruto gritted his teeth.

They just watched each other.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Sasuke dodged a numerous of kunai's and shurikens he then took three kunais and threw it at the three targets before him hitting them all in the centre.

He then quickly jumped on to the tree and avoided another set of shurikens and kunais that flew at him.

While the Uchiha was in the tree he then dived down as while he was upside down he quickly pulled out four kunais and threw them at different directions as he then quickly pulled out 4 shurikens and threw them at the same direction the kunai's were.

The shurikens hit the kunais as then all the weapons hit the targets that surrounded him dead on.

The Uchiha smirked but then frowned as he saw two targets untouched as the Kunai and shurikens were on the floor.

"Damn not good enough" Sasuke gritted his teeth because his brother can do this without difficulty.

He walked forward but then felt his leg pulling a rope.

His eyes went wide "Damn" the Uchiha quickly tried to dodge but he was too late because a kunai grazed his left shoulder making him hiss in pain as he fell to the floor.

Sasuke thought that was it but then using his instinct dodged another kunai which came at him. Quickly pulling out a Kunai Sasuke deflected a series of shurikens and kunai as he jumped into a clearing.

He held his injured left shoulder in pain.

Sasuke gritted his teeth in anger as he looked forward "I can't lose" he clenched his left hand furiously.

Sasuke suddenly rushed forward as he took two kunais which was in the floor and threw it at the two targets he missed before.

He stood there exhausted as he was sweating trying to regain his bearings and decided to rest for the day.

He turned around and what he saw made his eyes go wide in shock...

As the song went into instrumentals Sasuke just stood there frozen as he could not believe what he was seeing.

Right in front of him faraway from Sasuke stood his brother Itachi who wore the same Anbu clothes he wore that day when he massacred the whole clan.

He was smirking making Sasuke angry "ITACHI!" the younger brother charged at his older brother his sharingan now turned on.

While he ran he suddenly stopped at his tracks because someone was next to Itachi sitting on a stump.

Sasuke looked at that person andhe held his breath not believing that this person was here.

A voice echoed in Sasuke's head

"My dream... I don't have one but only to be as strong if not stronger than my foes"

There right next to Itachi was Uzumaki Naruto who sat on the stump leaning forward using his palm for his head to lean on.

He too smirked arrogantly like he was looking at a child.

His hair was blowing violently due to the gusty wind.

Sasuke just froze as he suddenly started to shake "NARUTO!" the last Uchiha screamed and ran at his teammate his sharingan blazed in anger now at the Uzumaki .

Naruto chuckled as he got up and also charged at Sasuke.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Two people charged at each other as both their punches connected.

Their fists hit each other "Hmph you're quite good" the clone smirked "I'm you after all" Naruto laughed as the two then started punching each other at a fast speed.

The clone didn't get hit because he was either dodging or blocking while the real Naruto was getting hit or was blocking because he was the more tired of the two.

The two were now on land battling it out their blows can be heard in the forest "Give up boss" the final clone smirked at his boss who looked weakened.

Naruto got punched in the face again making him falter back a bit.

"There" the clones eyes went wide as he used this opening and then fly kicked Naruto right on his stomach.

"URGH!" Naruto gasped in pain while his clone smirked "I won!" Naruto looked ready to fall as he unsteadily went to the left.

The clone smirked as he waited to hear his boss fall to the floor behind him.

Suddenly instead of hearing Naruto fall the clone felt someone grab his waist.

He quickly turned his head to see who grabbed him.

His eyes went wide "What!" Naruto's serious gaze was upon him as he then grabbed hold of his clone's waist tight making the clone grunted in shock.

"ARGHHHH!" Naruto then with great strength lifted him over his head and gave him a pounding German Suplex.

The ground shook hard as the Naruto clone hit his head hard.

Jiraiya's eyes were wide in shock he just couldn't lay his eyes off Naruto.

Naruto let go of his clone which dispelled right away and was breathing heavily on the ground.

Sasuke ran at Naruto and quickly done a series of handsigns "Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique" a massive orb of roaring flame came out of Sasuke's mouth and engulfed to what he thought was Naruto.

The Uchiha just stood there as the fire did its work burning Naruto to smithereens.

He smirked but then resumed his anger "ITACHI!" Sasuke looked at where his brother was but nobody was there confusing Sasuke as he now got out of his stupor and realised he was still in the training area.

He looked at the burned target to what he thought was Naruto.

Kakashi's prized student clenched his fist in anger "Naruto....I will beat you on way or another"

0°0°0°0°0°0

Naruto sat there on the floor huffing as he just looked at the sky.

Jiraiya watched on remembering what Sarutobi told him.

"Sensei...you should have seen him now" the Sannin suddenly smiled.

Naruto was just like his parents. He fought with intelligence just like his father. He fought using his quick thinking just like his mother.

"However that suplex was a bit..." Jiraiya sweat dropped comically.

There was one thing that made him different from his parents though.

Naruto fought violently as he took risks in battle something both his parents never do.

Jiraiya saddened "he must have gained such instinct in his childhood" from what he heard from Naruto and his Sensei his godson was all alone in this world.

"I never needed no one then...and I will never need anyone now" Naruto's voice echoed in his mind

Jiraiya saddened "Minato...Kushina I'm sorry" he abandoned Naruto when the kid needed him the most to the wolves.

But no more Jiraiya promised to himself he will help his godson from here on out.

"The boy is strong....around Chūnin level but his instinct and the way he fights is low Jounin" Jiraiya was proud at his godson.

What he saw today was all self-taught and that chakra technique he showed was simply magnificent

"That technique of his was a chakra manipulation technique....I believe it was a defensive" Jiraiya smirked he had a feeling Naruto will work on that technique some more just like his father who invented the Rasengan.

"Like father like son" the Sannin smiled brightly "or should I say like mother like son"

One thing for sure Jiraiya was well proud of him, he didn't care if the boy was a delinquent or a Yakuza like the rumours described him as.

To him Naruto was man who took his problems head on and made a living all by himself.

It saddened him that neither he nor anyone else was there for him. But he was also proud because of how mature he became because of it.

"I will watch you from here on out Naruto make me proud...and well done" Jiraiya then shunshined leaving Naruto to himself who fell to the floor and started to rest.

The Uzumaki started to remember his fight against Earthbeast and how weak he was against him.

Naruto weakly raised his hand to the sky "I will never feel like that ever again....I promise" he then clenched his hand into a fist.

He vowed from here on out he will be the strongest and do his utmost best to never lose.

0°0°0°0°0°0

Kurenai and Anko left their apartment together as Anko wanted to go to eat dango insisting Kurenai to come along.

They soon started walking in the lively district as it was now 4.00 pm.

They walked past the ramen shop and stopped to look at it because they heard loud sound coming from it.

The two Kunoichi looked at one another questionably and then started to walk towards the shop.

0°0°0°0°0°0

"GET OUT!" Teuchi screamed at Kakashi who shook his head at the old man.

He looked at Ayame with a calculative eye "It's important I Just want to know how you know Naruto that's all" Ayame looked angry as she clenched her teeth "YOU HEARD MY FATHER" the Hatake sighed.

He came in to see the young girl Ayame alone. They had a nice chat and when he mentioned what relations she had with Naruto things went downhill.

Behind Kakashi in came in Anko and Kurenai.

They saw Kakashi being berated and getting yelled to leave.

"Kakashi...what's going on" the Copy ninja sighed when he saw two of his colleagues "nothing...was just taking my leave" the Yondaime's student left while Teuchi screamed at him to never come back.

Kurenai and Anko walked out after him leaving an angry chief and a teary Ayame.

0°0°0°0°0°0

"Kakashi what was that about" Anko asked the former Anbu who sighed "I just asked how they know Naruto that's all" Anko tilted her head confused while Kurenai's eyes went wide "What do you mean" Kakashi sighed again at Anko's question "I'm finding more about Naruto Anko that's all"

When Kakashi said that Kurenai stopped on her tracks getting everyone's attention "what is it Kurenai" the red eyed beauty looked at Kakashi who looked back "Kakashi how did you meet Kira"

The copy ninja gave her a questionable look like he wasn't going to answer her.

"It's serious Kakashi" the man sighed but when he saw her serious expression he told her he met her in Naruto's apartment complex.

Kurenai eyes went wide while Kakashi looked at her with suspicion "Kurenai what do you know" Anko also looked serious wanting to know what her friend knew.

"Nothing Kakashi it's just weird how you met her that's all" Anko and Kakashi didn't buy it but didn't pry "Alright see you later I have some things to do" the two women nodded when Kakashi started to leave.

Anko looked at Kurenai who was in deep thought "she was like that this morning" the snake lady sighed.

The two just carried on walking towards the dango restaurant

0°0°0°0°0°0

The copy ninja sighed while he walked past the park where kids were playing around.

He just was kicked out from the ramen shop for just asking about Naruto "I can't believe the boy can just disappear like that and then just come again like nothing has happened"

Kakashi remembered the day Naruto disappeared; the Sandiame went crazy to look for him.

He and Yugao were tasked to search for him but they couldn't find him anywhere.

To make matters worse in time Naruto could have been found but the council refused to look for him thus making the Sandiame's hands tied.

"Ever since the Kyuubi attack this village has become more of a democracy" the Hatake can remember the time his Sensei was in charge everything went through him and not just taking votes in the council.

The Kyuubi attack done a lot more damage than anyone thought.

While Kakashi was contemplating he saw three kids surrounding someone they looked quite happy as they were screaming and laughing around.

"Thank you nee-san" Konohamaru smiled sheepishly embarrassed, Moegi nodded smiling while Udon bowed "Yes thank you for getting our baseball"

The person they were talking to nodded.

Kakashi couldn't see who they were talking to but soon the kids ran off to play "BYE NEE-SAN!"

Kakashi's eyes went wide as he now identified the person who waved at the children.

"Kira-san" Kakashi started to walk towards her as the woman looked at him and smiled at him.

.......................

And cut

Till the next time stay happy and safe

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

471 5 9
A story which shines a spotlight on the kunoichi in Naruto's life as he continues in his goal to unite the shinobi world in a way that would make Jir...
349K 5.4K 26
A new era has just begun, a peaceful life has finally been achieved. Whereas a confession is still unresolved. There may be jealousy running through...
18.8K 275 8
Naruto starts having recurring dreams during a mission about a certain lovely Hyuga; and it's not the one he's married to. Fortunately, they're just...
33.2K 1.3K 50
When an old woman pays Naruto with a wish, he accidentally puts his friendship with Gaara in jeopardy. He is also faced with very unusual side effec...