EARNED IT ; eren jaeger

By erensgloom

โ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๏ฟฝ... More

โฐintroductions: characters + more.
earned it: the playlist โ™ซ
chapter one: first day.
chapter two: mistakes.
chapter three: a promise.
chapter four: too close.
chapter five: confrontation.
chapter six: what am i to you?
chapter seven: do what you want, but i do it better.
chapter eight!: red room.
chapter nine: the morning after.
chapter ten: avoiding.
chapter eleven: his birthday.
chapter twelve!: figure.
chapter thirteen: adjusting to him.
chapter fourteen: serene.
chapter fifteen: the heart she sought.
chapter sixteen: he caters to you with love.
chapter seventeen!: pleasure.
chapter eighteenth: his warmth.
chapter nineteen: her past.
chapter twenty: in his arms.
chapter twenty-one: his mother.
chapter twenty-three!: ride.
chapter twenty-four!: against the wall.
chapter twenty-five: next to you.
chapter twenty-six: question.
chapter twenty-seven!: catering to you.
chapter twenty-eight: jealousy?
chapter twenty-nine: the calm before the storm.
chapter thirty: the storm.
chapter thirty-one!: the unspoken of.
chapter thirty-two!: hotel.
chapter thirty-three: levi's masquerade ball.
chapter thirty-four: the dream of the red sea.
chapter thirty-five: no one loves you like he does.
chapter thirty-six!: somewhere only we know.
chapter thirty-seven!: home, sweet home.
chapter thirty-eight: the conclusion of the red sea.
chapter thirty-nine!: eren's wish.
chapter forty: you reap what you sow.
chapter forty-one!: the cabin.
แต‡แถœยนchapter forty-two: adjusting to them/ first christmas.
แต‡แถœยฒchapter forty-three: towards the tree on that hill.
แต‡แถœยณchapter forty-fourโฆ: eden.
แต‡แถœโดchapter forty-five โฆ: adjusting to her.
แต‡แถœโตchapter forty-six!: the peace that wraps around many precious hearts.
แต‡แถœโถchapter forty-sevenโฆ: his heart thuds gently with your own.
แต‡แถœโทchapter forty-eight ๐–ฃ˜: the moon to her sky; happily ever after.
epilogue: the fate of them all.

chapter twenty-two: bonding.

24K 554 2.7K
By erensgloom

𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆.

"You must be Y/n, nice to meet you, come in." EREN'S MUM UTTERED, her gentle soothing voice, toned with a vast amount of evident glee, as her large doe hazel orbs remained fixated onto the canvas of your bitter face, blanketed over with an unsettled expression she had managed to catch onto.

She had only been able to pick up on your nervousness, based on the unsettled expression glazed onto the frame of your face. The way your thickened lips laid in a motion of discomfort, resting beneath your pearly whites as you fiddled with it, in an attempt to soothe the array of thoughts scarred into the atmosphere of your thought-swarmed mind.

And also, the way your brows furrowed subtly and eyes staring at the neatly arranged tiles, in a failed attempt to shift your awareness elsewhere.

Carla could sense the unsettled thoughts that embedded its daunting presence within you, just by stealing a mere glance at your body image. She took mental notes of the uneasiness your body had been coated in a layer of, and reminded herself to treat and cherish you as if you were a frail piece of decor, laying ethereally fixed against the other breathtaking pieces that you were bundled against.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too, Carla!" You replied to the woman, after a lengthy time period of attempting to string together an answer, in a attempt of enlightening her that you had taken an interest in her presence and your ears were hers. You took in the sounds of her voice as if it was the last sounds ever to be protruded into the canals of your tender ears.

Carla moved away from the door, creating a hefty amount of space for you to enter. You took the shopping bags, recently purchased, and settled them on top of a shelf that rested above a lowered cabinet. The reason why you had rested your bags above the sage green counter was merely due to the discomfort your muscles were smothered in. The discomfort entwined within your muscles were a result of the piles upon piles of clothes stacked on top of each other.

As you settled the bags down, Eren approached you, taking the bags off of the counter and heading into a room, you had no recollection of, leaving you alone with his mother, staring at one an other. Carla only let out a gentle sigh as she focused her gaze on you.

Although it wasn't quite evident, Carla already adored you. She found pleasure in the silence that had blanketed the atmosphere. It was a comfortable silence, a silence where no sounds needed to be made in order to feel comfortable.

Another reason why she admired you, was heavily due to the fact that you hadn't been obnoxiously loud yet, spewing corrosive nonsense from your lips. And also, Eren had decided to bring you over, instantly deeming you as special in her books, as she had never caught a glimpse of a single girl Eren had messed around with, or had in his presence.

The only time she could recall hearing the voice of a girl was when Eren happened to be caught up with Amilia. She could recall the agitating voice of the girl, weakening her ability to hear. She hated her, even though she had not caught a single glimpse of her. The girl was loud and seemingly self-centred which was already a clear red flag.

Carla decided to break the pleasant silence between the both of you, in an attempt to study your traits and mannerisms.

"Y/n, I'm wondering... how did you manage to have Eren whipped for you in a short span of time?" She questioned, her darkened eyelashes fluttering subtly as she studied the unreadable expression glazed across your face.

"I'm not sure, but I've got the boy gushing over me!" You answered, a smile painted onto the frame of your face as you reflected on the moments you had once shared with each other, only to snap out of the eventful trance once you remembered riding Eren and him pounding into you―ruining you.

Fuck, I can't become horny now but imma need him later.

Speaking of the sin himself, you felt his arms snaking itself around your waist, imprisoning you into his intoxicating grip, as if he was marking you as his own in front of his mother ― claiming you, showing your presence off as if you were a trophy not many had managed to lay a finger on.

"Eren, let the girl go, I want to speak to her," Carla commanded, waiting for her son to soften his grip around your frame.

Eren only heaved a deep sigh, replacing his arms with a bitter coldness. A coldness you held a dear amount of disdain for. It was a feeling you felt uncomfortable with, you loved Eren's arms wrapped around your body, smothering you with a warmth only he could ignite.

Eren dragged his feet across the marble floor, departing from the both of you in an attempt to find something time worthy to drown himself in, for the time being.

Once Eren's presence had completely faded, you turned back to Carla, a ghosted smile drawn across your lips, as you waited for her to state something the both of you could do.

"So Carla, how are you, I never got to ask?" You stated, breaking the silence between you two.

"I'm good Y/n, what are you up to?" Carla asked, her eyes protruding into your figure.

"Not much really, just spending a majority of my time with Eren," You answered, carefully picking your choice of wording.

"Just be careful with him, don't be afraid to overpower him sometimes... in a good way, no bad intentions intended."

▬▬▬

You and Carla spent hours upon hours in each others company, watching newly released TV shows along with bonding with another in an impartial manner― along with having dinner with each other. Eren hadn't departed from his room once. The one time he did, was to have dinner with you and his mother. But in the current moment, he was resting on a gaming chair, choosing from the variety of games perched up upon the oak desk he sat at. He only played games at this moment to allow you to bond with his mother.

The show Trese was playing and the lead role, Alexandra, looked as if she was a replica of Mikasa when her hair was shoulder length. You adored her ― just the fact that she was a strong female lead led you to have a subtle crush on her.

"Y/n, would you be able to help me wash the dishes?" Carla asked, pausing the show Trese the moment Nuno had come out of the sewers to spew information to Alexandra.

"Yes, let me just change my attire for now so I'm more comfortable, give me ten minutes please." You responded.

Carla only nodded her head gently, observing the way your figure had gone across the hallway, to the room Eren was currently in. As you arrived at the door of the room ― blanketed with a deafening silence ― you halted, pressing the pad of your fingers gently against the dark taupe door. You pushed it open, quietly, your eyes instantly interlocking with the side profile of Eren's face.

The illuminating contrast of colours, embedded itself into the depths of Eren's face, changing its tone of colour the longer your gaze was set upon his face. He was deep into a match. His headphones resting snuggly against his ears, his face remained fixated onto the bright hues presented on the very screen. It seemed he was engulfed in a game with Jean, Connie and Armin because when the round ended, the tags you were familiar with, were painted against the display of the screen.

It was just then, Eren's eyes locked with yours, you only displayed a subtle smile on your face, causing him to return the gesture out of instinct.

"What brings you here?" Eren asked, his eyes drinking in the expression planted onto your face.

"I need to change," You respond, inching closer to him. As you drew yourself closer to his presence, you could see he was wearing a pair of the Avocado Pyjamas you had chosen. You smiled to yourself, concealing the glee on your face with a gentle smile.

"Nothing I haven't seen before, get changed." He reassured you.

You listened to him, a chuckle slipping from your lips at his statement. Now you were placed on the side of Eren, you tilted his face so his eyes were fixated on your own. You pressed your softened lips against his, capturing the lingering taste of mint that remained on his lips from the gum he had in his mouth. Eren proceeded to deepen the kiss, entwining his fingers into your locks of hair.

He pulled away, realising you had errands to attend to, and only placed a gentle kiss on your cheek once more, before allowing you to depart from him.

"Just remember, I want you later," Eren uttered into your ear, lowly, so his friends couldn't catch onto what had slipped from his lips.

"We'll see, I have to help your Mum." You sarcastically proclaimed, heading in the direction of the clothes and grabbing a hold of the pyjama set. You grabbed the set of clothes and laid them flat onto the bed, before stripping yourself out of your outfit. You watched as Eren occasionally caught a mere glance at your figure, causing you to grow somewhat flustered.

Once you had the outfit on, you tucked away the clothes you wore minutes ago into a wardrobe. Then you proceeded to plant a kiss on Eren's lips once more before departing from him. You closed the bedroom door, getting ready to regroup with Carla once again. As you entered the kitchen, you were met with her facing the sink, a smile glossed upon her features as she stood there, focusing her gaze on the moonlit sky.

"The sky is beautiful tonight," You uttered, leaning against the frame of the door, watching as she jumped slightly, before proceeding to place her hands on her chest in an attempt to tame her quickened heart pace.

"It truly is, I haven't seen many stars around here." She muttered, her gaze still drawn upon the stars embedded into the canvas of the sky.

"I'll make sure to take you somewhere where you can see more one day!" You exclaimed, promising to take her to a place she would enjoy.

"I'll be looking forward to that, bring my grandchildren too!" The moment those words danced away from her lips, you held in a gasp. You were stunned but somewhat flustered at her gesture, you'd never once imagined yourself as a mother in the past before, who knew a simple sentence would subtly adjust your current status with Eren.

"I'm not sure about grandchildren," You chuckled, nervously, in an attempt to soothe the embarrassment present in your gestures.

"I'm joking, or am I?" Carla continued to tease, igniting a layer of embarrassment to engulf you. She was teasing and she was damn right good at it, as it had resulted in your knees almost becoming weak.

▬▬▬

You and Carla had finished washing the dishes together, she grew tired so she decided to head to bed as the current time was 10:55 PM. Sleep seemed to want to smother your body as everything began to become less prominent than before. You exited the living room, turning off the TV and heading to the room you occupied along with Eren.

You pressed your fingers gently against the door, opening it before heading inside. You were met with Eren's lustful gaze locked upon your figure. Just the way his gaze had darkened left your knees to feel as if they had grown, to a certain degree, weak. The boner he had resting in his trousers made your body grow aroused, you wanted to top him.

"Come here, Y/n."

Is my writing too detailed in this story?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 5.6K 37
โ ๐ƒ๐„๐…๐ˆ๐๐„ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐“๐Ž ๐Œ๐„. ๐ˆ๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐„๐˜๐„๐’, ๐–๐‡๐€๐“ ๐ˆ๐’ ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„, ๐„๐‘๐„๐?โž โ let our feet dance, hearts beat as one as the engine...
30.7K 466 10
๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ, ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™–๐™—๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™  ๐™˜๐™ค๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ. ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ค๐™ง๐™™๐™จ ๐™ฌ๏ฟฝ...
97.4K 3K 43
*โ™กโˆž:๏ฝก.๏ฝกใ€€ใ€€๏ฝก.๏ฝก:โˆžโ™ก* "๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ?" "๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ." reader based & college A/U. HIGHEST RATI...
undone By โ˜†

Fanfiction

767 33 6
In an attempt to start anew, you move on your own to a new town and start attending Stohess University. Things kick off to a good start when the elit...