I'll be the grand duchess

By kinmiko

Waking up as a non existent character, what would you do? I, who has dreamed of becoming the Villainess, sudd... More

Chapter 1 [ Romance Novel ]
Chapter 2 [ Adelliana Ivan Valentine ]
Chapter 3 [ The illegal couple ]
Chapter 4 [ No ]
Chapter 5 [ The Villainess ]
Chapter 6 [ Legendary Male lead ]
Chapter 7 [ Rejection ]
Chapter 8 [ A daily life of the illegal couple's daughter ]
Chapter 9 [ Hell study ]
Chapter 10 [ Terrified creature ]
Chapter 11 [ The ghost princess ]
Chapter 12 [ Princess Delaphina ]
Chapter 13 [ Peregrine ]
Chapter 14 [ The palace ]
Chapter 15 [ Boy who threw nut (1) ]
Chapter 16 [ Boy who threw nut (2) ]
Chapter 17 [ Elina ]
Chapter 18 [ Elina (2) ]
Chapter 19 [ Beresford church ]
Chapter 20 [ A day with Ares ]
Chapter 21 [ Ares' point of view ]
Chapter 22 [ Adelliana's request ]
Chapter 23 [ Mistake and Fear ]
Chapter 24: [ The lively castle on the hill ]
Chapter 25: [ River of Forgotten ]
Chapter 26: [ A stereotypical life of a reincarnated person ]
Chapter 27 [ Friends? ]
Chapter 28 [ Friends? ] 2
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 [ A princess will always be a princess ]
Chapter 31 [ A fairy tale princess ]
Chapter 32: Live on
Chapter 33: Is there a reason?
Chapter 34: Royal Court
Chapter 35: May 05th
Next date
Volume 2:
Chapter 37: Last day of my peaceful summer
Chapter 38: Benjamin
Chapter 39: Date
chapter 40: The saintess returned
Chapter 41: Benjamin father-daughter
Chapter 42: King & Key
Chapter 43: Best Onee san- Girl!
Chapter 44: Magic & Truth
Chapter 45: Perfect picnic
Chapter 46: [ Ordinary family ]
Chapter 47 [ The disastrous average day ]
Chapter 48 [ Letter from the temple ]
Chapter 49 [ Silent chaotic ]
Benjamin Family fact
Valentine family fact
Peregrine family fact
Special chapter: I am an "ordinary" 16 years old girl
Chapter 50: The hunting festival
chapter 51 [ Inside the carriage ]
Chapter 52 [ Hunting forest part 1 ]
Chapter 53 [ Hunting festival 2 ]
Chapter 54 [ Hunting festival 3 ]
Chapter 55 [ Hunting festival 4 ]
I'll be your valentine
Chapter 56 [ Hunting Festival 5 ]
Chapter 57 [ Nightmare & Obsession ]
chapter 58 [ Back to senses ]
chapter 59: [ I'll come back ]
Chapter 60: [ Into the river of forgotten ]
Chapter 61: [ Childe the author ]
Chapter 62: [ Slowly as they fade ]
Chapter 62: Key, Necklace, Quill
Chapter 63: Key, Necklace, Quill
Chapter 64: Male lead and female lead
Chapter 65: [ God ]
Chapter 66 [ Villainess & Female protagonist ]
Chapter 67 [ The void dimension ]
Chapter 68: [ Bellamira ]
Chapter 69: [ God of dimension ]
Happy birthday
Chapter 70 [ Unravel ]
Chapter 71: [ Home is calling]
Chapter 72 [ The happy aftermath ]
Q&A!! šŸ˜„šŸ˜ƒ
Main side story I: War & Beauty

AU!

5.2K 155 31
By kinmiko

Down the street lived a family who lives in a small house by the hill, facing the ocean. This family has four members, a typical parents and a twin. The older twin child is a 15 years old girl who studied in Beresford academy. The younger is a boy who is also studying inside Beresford academy. The mother is a normal average housewife and the father is just a man who goes to work by the morning and return by evening.

Simple and normal, nothing seem odd. However, are they really that simple?

"Childe!!! If you're not going to return my doujinshi right here and now, I'll burst into your room while you're streaming!!!"

Adelliana shouted from the outside of Childe's room as he silently cursed his sister under his breath before going back into his character inside his stream.

"Applepub: Woahhhh!!! Did anyone hears the female voice behind the background?!!!"
"Lonelygg168: Ooohhhh, so Chilli-san has an onee-san or an imouto???!"
"Ultimatetrashysimp: ×Donate 200$× pls tell me that's Chilli-chan's gf-"

"I'm sworry, everyone~~! My baka big sissy broke into my room~~! Sorry for the disturbance~~! And thank you for your donation as always, Ultimatetrashysimp~~~!! I really want to continue the stream but seem like I can't!! Let's talk again another day! Then! Bye bye, minna-san! Chilli-chan will talk to everybody again, sayonara~ chuu ~~!!"

He immediately shut off his stream and took off his wig. Childe aggressively snatch the R18 doujinshi of Childe × Zhongli, Japanese version which Adelliana bought months ago in Japan during the annual event of winter comic sale.

He slammed the door to be greeted by a crossed arms Adelliana, standing by the wall, smirking.

"Chilli-chan has to go now, chuu uwu~!!" Before she could even finish the whole line, her face was slapped with the R18 doujin.

"I swear I'll kill you by dunk you into the sewer and let you meet Mahito there!" He ran his fingers through his strawberry blonde hair and shot the laughing Adelliana a death glare.

"Hahaha!! Good luck in sending me to meet Mahito then, I wish you nothing but the best, ahahaha." Adelliana said nonchalantly as she skips her way through the hallway of their house to their bedroom, followed by an angry pouty Childe.

Both Valentine siblings are having their times inside the house as their parents were out going to the city, having dinner with the family of a lieutenant inside the army who is a friend of Ares. Since they are residing in the downtown which require some time to arrive into the main city and both siblings weren't fond of the idea of socialising with new people much, they decided to have the house to themselves for the whole evening.

Adelliana carefully placed the doujinshi inside a drawer under her bed which has a lock. Inside those drawer is filled with tons of R18 doujin Adelliana bought times to times. Since some weren't available on the internet and Adelliana has to ask her parents before buying online stuff, she just took all opportunities every time they visited Japan to buy doujin. Thanks to her tall height compared to Japanese people who is shorter than her, Adelliana was able to blend in with the adults inside the comic events and bought any doujin she found interesting.

Childe sat on her pink gaming chair and spin himself around as he observed their room. Oh how he missed the way childish and innocent it was before both him and Adelliana became a degenerated weeb. The once star wallpaper are now covered with different anime and game posters.

Final fantasy, Fate franchise, Nekopara, Persona, Danganronpa, Honkai impact, Genshin impact, Love and Producer, Diabolik Lovers, etc. He shook his head by the numerous amount of their game posters. Let's not count the anime posters. Well, what can he say when his streaming room is also filled with posters too and a degenerated pictures that is which he bought from sketchy website by bribing his dad to borrow his phone to buy them.

Thanks to the removal of the book shelf, the room now has some space to walk around. Their house only have 5 rooms. Well, it looks small on the outside but inside are pretty spacey. Due to both of them being lazy to clean up, Childe and Adelliana decided to sleep together till now.

Adelliana, on the top of their bunk bed, snickered at her phone as her fingers furiously typed. He sighed and get up to sit back on his chair and brought out his schedule notebook he always have around.

He checked for tomorrow school classes and pack his books into his black squidward backpack. Upon seeing the squidward, he remembered that it was a gift he got from his dad last Christmas. Adelliana received a Spongbob one as their parents had a couple traveling backpacks of Patrick and Mr Krab.

Adelliana always told him how much the frowning squidward backpack suit him and Childe lowkey agreed of how much he related to squidward on a spiritual level ever since he was a kid till now.

The Valentine family from the outside seem nothing more than an ordinary family with a good-looking couple and a good-looking children. However, in reality, their mother, Aphrodite Rowland Valentine is the daughter of the minister of Ministry of foreign affairs. Her husband, Ares Ivan Valentine is one of the important commander inside the military and the son of the first commander in the navy.

Despite being the daughter and wife of the important political figures, Aphrodite is just a simple loving mother and wife and also a pastry chef of a small cafe.

As for the Valentine twin, also known as the degenerated twin by their friends aren't the typical normal children but any 15 years old aren't also that normal either these days.

Adelliana is the owner of a culture server inside a discord which has over 100k people inside the server and also a translator for a manhwa scan team. She still support the artist and author by donating to them and buying their works before translating their works without their permission. (Not a great idea)

Childe, a famous streamer who is known for her cuteness. Due to having his name shared with the game character inside Genshin impact, Childe became famous ×2. He can do high-pitch voice like female and having a pretty feminine face, similar to his mother and sister, everyone simp for this crossdressing streamer, not knowing she's a boy.

Despite this, the twin is living their life normally and happily. Adelliana climb down from her bed and pack her books into her backpack after checking the books inside Childe's backpack.

She sighed and roll down on the floor, kicking her legs up in the air, letting Childe to witness the pathetic side of his twin.

"Why do we have math tomorrow?!! I hate math!!" She whined dramatically at Childe as he scoff.

"That's because you dumb."

"No, I'm not. I just dislike math in general because it's annoying. I can do math if I tried hard enough." She said seriously as her two pink eyes locked on Childe, to only receive another scoff and fact harsh comment from him.

"Please stop saying something which isn't real. You legit answered 'Triangle is triangle' on a geometry test."

"I'm not wrong?" She stated dumbly to only earned another disappointed look from her twin.

Both are twin yet so different. Adelliana has a platinum pale blonde hair, Childe has a deep strawberry blonde hair. Adelliana has pink eyes, Childe has red eyes. Adelliana is 167cm, Childe is 172cm. Adelliana is academically dumb while Childe is smart. Adelliana is bad at gaming while Childe is the pro. The rest of their hobbies and habits are the same. The thing that requires for twin to have in common, this twin doesn't.

She got up after whining and singing many of the songs which she likes.

"Did mom make us any food?" Adelliana asked her twin who is playing game on his phone.

"No, she told us we could eat anything we want."

"Alright, let's hit McDonald's tonight. I don't have enough motivation and energy to cook for us."

"Fine, let me clear this stage first. It's gonna be soon."

"Oh, are you playing Bang Dream?!"

She sat down the floor next to him and watch as his fingers moved like robots to the rhythm and the tiles.

They didn't get dinner till 7PM.

---------------

"Adelliana Ivan Valentine!"

"Yes, ma'am?!" Adelliana got up from her seat rashly as she was surprised by the sudden call of her name in the class.

"Pass the homeworks, I already corrected them. Aren't you the second class rep?" Her math teacher chuckled at her realisation about being the class rep. Since Childe is attending the council meeting, the one to replace the class rep is her.

She walked up to the teacher's desk and begin to pass the homeworks to the students in their desks. Passing the first seat on the other row next to her seat, the student on that desk slapped her butt, earning a silent yelp and a glare from Adelliana.

"Fuck you, Seraph." She lifts her middle-finger at Seraphina Phantom Benjamin after checking on the teacher.

"I don't have enough money to rent a motel room for you to do me." Seraphina smirked at her fuming friend.

Adelliana gave her another finger and proceed to move to the next behind Seraph. Delaphina Eeros Peregrine, one of the top inside the school and also one of Adelliana's close friend.

She sighed at her friends and shot Adelliana a sigh and a tired smile. Being the only two female friends of Adelliana since they were kids, they knew each others more than well.

Adellliana goes back to her seat and listen to whatever her teacher said as she wasn't paying much attention till the bell rung. Adelliana packed both her and Childe's backpacks so that they can leave school as soon as Childe's meeting is finished. Before she could leave, the hood of her jacket was tugged as she jerks back by the tugging force.

"Why leaving so soon? Don't you wanna join us in lunch?" Seraphina lifts her right eyebrow at Adelliana's sudden leave.

"What?? Eating at the canteen? No, thank you for your offer very much. My parents are picking me up from school soon and we're going to the mall~!" She sang as her feet move along to the rhythm she sang.

"Your parents are going to shopping?! That's rare. I thought your dad dislike going to public places like that?" Delaphina slides her phone into her pocket, weird out by what Adelliana said.

"Well, you're not wrong. But we have a mom and dad can't disobey her at all cost!" Adelliana does a peace sign and laugh slightly at the thought of her dad, struggling to refuse his wife.

"Ah, uncle Ares really does seem to obey auntie Aphrodite alot. Your dad is a male lead of some Korean novels?" Seraphina chuckled slightly.

"Maybe. His aura really screamed 'I am a powerful stronk and cool male lead who follows his female lead like a puppy'."

Adelliana scratched the back of her head. Seraphina wasn't entirely wrong. Her dad is still handsome, tall and overly muscular but not to the point of being a macho. Everyone would calls him a liar if he said he has 15 years old children.

Adelliana continues to gossip about her parents and her friends' parents until Childe came up from behind and karate chop her head.

"Ouch!!!" She whined and rub where the pain lies.

"Why didn't you wait for me in front of the council room? I thought I message you about that?" Childe wraps his arm around her neck and glare at her.

"You little dick, you know my phone's notification sound is dead!!" She fought back by turning around and grabs him by his hair.

Childe lets out an "oops" and let go of Adelliana's neck. He coughed and apologised to her without making any eyes contact.

"My bad...I'll buy you an ice cream at the mall later..."

"At least try to sound sincere!!" She kicked his ass enough for him to take 4-5 steps forward.

Delaphina and Seraphina weren't bothered. They were rather amused by the twin's bickering as it was rather hilarious. Since Seraphina doesn't have any siblings, she found their interaction entertaining. But that doesn't mean she wants a brother or a sister. Her parents are out most of the time and Seraphina doesn't even a spare time due to her club activities, where does she can the free time to look after her sibling?

As for Delaphina, her brothers and sister are very peaceful. They don't argue much and it would be no difference from witnessing an eclipse if they argued.

So seeing the twin like this, she also found it to be very amusing.

"Adelliana, your boyfriend is looking for you~~!!" A random classmate of theirs shouted from the hallway. Adelliana pushed Childe away and grabs her backpack, running outside. Leaving Childe who is still in shock.

"WHAT?!!!! ADELLIANA IVAN VALENTINE, YOU'D BETTRR TELL ME WHO THE FUCK IS HE BEFORE I BRING DAD INTO THIS MATTER!!!!!!"

He yelled at her but Adelliana ignored him like he is nothing more than an invisible creature. He turns his head to her friends, demanding an answer from them by just his look.

"I thought you know since you guys are twin?" Seraphina was confused yet amused at the same time.

"You seriously don't know?" Delaphina was looking very concerned. She once did tell Adelliana and her boyfriend to confess to Childe. It was a safer choice than letting Childe finds out by himself.

"NOOO!!!! SHE DIDN'T!! I WOULDN'T BELIEVE HER EVEN IF SHE TELLS ME!!!!"

"Maybe that's why she doesn't tell him."

The two girls thought the same thing.

"Who is he?!! Who the fuck date her?!!!" If look could kill, the room would including these two would probably have been reincarnated twice.

"Hmmmm, prince charming like fairy tale who likes to buy Adelliana's chocolate ice cream every 14th February?" Seraphina pretends to stare at ceiling of the classroom as Delaphina silently prayed.

Then, it hit Childe harder than when a baseball ball hit him in his son.

"AUGUSTINE!!!!! YOU FUCKING HAVE 30 SECONDS TO EXPLAIN AND 5 SECONDS TO STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER!!!!!"

The main culprit immediately shoved a box of rainbow milk cake into Adelliana's arm, before climbing on the fence and escapes as soon as he saw Childe, jumping off the 2nd story of the school building with a murderer look on his face.

Since he couldn't catch Augustine, Childe slowly turns to Adelliana, munching the macaroni that came with the cake.

"I'm going to tell dad and you're not going to stop me..."

"Sure, go ahead."

---------------------

"SHE HAS A WHAT?!!!!!!" The once usual calm and quiet Ares shouted as he stepped on the brake super hard, causing a discomfort sound.

Ares's red eyes stared straight into Adelliana's pink ones as she only gave him a dumb smile. Aphrodite claps her hands and squealed like a girl met her crush.

"Oh my gosh!!!! Who is he?!!! Do I know him?!!!"

"Augustine." She grinned even more while mom immediately calls Perseis and messaged to Rhea about the exciting news. She thought her daughter will legit going to marry a fictional character.

Both Ares and Childe groaned. Childe groaned because he wasn't ready to see his sister, clinging on another dude other than him and Ares. Ares groaned because his daughter now has another dude she'll be cutely pouting to and clinging on. And both his red Mustang and black Ferrari will be given to Helios and Cronus for losing a bet.

Of course, he'll give Helios his Mustang...after strangling him to death for teaching his son to flirt with his daughter and successfully became her boyfriend.

Another surprising yet peaceful day for the Valentine.

----------------

Valentine family AU occupation:

Ares: Military commander
Aphrodite: pastry chef
Childe: Streamer (current) Author (adult)
Adelliana: Translator (current) Secretary of state of Ministry of foreign affairs (adult).

Peregrine family AU occupation:

Helios: President of multi business companies
Perseis: Professor of law and literature major
Ezekiel: President of his dad's company (adult)
Sofiana: Model (current) Model and fashion designer (Adult)
Augustine: President of his dad and his own company which is technology company (adult)
Delaphina: President of a fashion company which she also have her own model agency.

Benjamin family AU occupation:

Cronus: One of the main important agent of the FBI.
Rhea: Cosmetic chemist for Chanel
Seraphina: Scientist (adult)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 8.1K 78
ENGLISH An orphaned high school girl trying to live a normal life was caught up in a bullying issue which made her high school life difficult. One ti...
268K 7.8K 133
"š‘»š’‰š’†š’“š’†'š’” š’“š’†š’‚š’š’š’š š’š’ š’˜š’‚š’š š’š’‡ š’˜š’Šš’š’š’Šš’š’ˆ š’Šš’‡ š’Šš’ š’•š’‰š’†š’Šš’“ š’†š’šš’†š’” š’šš’š’–'š’š’ š’‚š’š’˜š’‚š’šš’” š’ƒš’† š’‚ š’…š’–š’Žš’ƒ š’ƒš’š’š’š’…š’†."
1.4M 59K 95
!!ORIGINAL STORY!! Chae-hee, a Korean woman that escaped her past pains by moving to America. Enjoying her life working hard in a cafe, if she wasn't...
511K 19.2K 47
When I found the newest Otome game by the famous game company Hugot7, I was crying tears of joy. It was utterly beautiful, the scenery, the kingdoms...