strangers in love

By zhan_ge_girl

its not a pure fanfic I just use Perth and Saint as lead couple other characters are different from the serie... More

characters
The concert
first meeting
Dealing with Brain and Heart
The decision
second meeting
Perth Tanapon
Hide-and-seek
Get together
The hospital
The Party
Confession
First Date
Mr. And Mrs. Tanapon
Beach
Proposal
A small walk to old memories
A Promise To Each Other
Surprised my boyfriend
New beginning
sum up

SUPPAPONG UDOMKAEWKANJANA (SAINT)

171 20 22
By zhan_ge_girl

SAINT'S LIFE

The Suppapong family is the top rich family of Pattaya, the city of beaches. They own many hotels and mall in the city as well out of the station too. The two Suppapong brothers (and their spouses too) are in the charge of the whole business.

Saint is the only son of big brother where the younger brother has two children. The elder one is Kovit Suppapong but his nick name is Ice and the younger one is Aom Suppapong.

Ice is always jealous of Saint and talks only occasionally but Aom and Saint has a strong boding.

Anong is the best friend of Aom and Saint (she has a crush on Saint too that's why Ice is jealous of Saint coz he likes her too but for Saint she is just his best friend)

Anong's father is the business partner of the Suppapong family and their family friends too.

They all are go to same school. Saint is in his last year of high school where other three in the second last year. Saint has a interest in music but his father was totally against with it coz he wanted him to become a business man like him but somehow his mother convince him and a teacher comes to their house for teaching him.

Saint is quite shy in nature and Ice as his name an arrogant brat.

The girls are sweet in nature.

Saint has only friend in his school named Preed. They were friends from middle school (all other classmates always wanted to be friend with him coz of his family except Preed). Saint likes him more than a friend but never confess coz he was confused with his feelings of liking a boy. One fine day Saint and his friend Preed both are talking to each other Preed was teasing him with Anong he thought Anong is the girlfriend of Saint and actually whole school treat them as a couple but Saint never like her in that way.

Both were laughing and teasing each other and suddenly they come so close to each other.

SAINT'S POV

Me and Preed were friends from middle school. The first encounter was kindaa funny though our driver dropped us (me and other three) at the main gate and Preed was also came with his car (he was so bold from the young age so he started driving from middle school) so when our driver was turning the car and Preed was on his way to the school suddenly they bumped into each other.

And Preed was a quite hot temper person so he started arguing with our driver and on the other side Ice also ran just to defend our driver or maybe just for showing off himself in front of Anong.

After giving lots of energy both the guys got tired and both gave look to each other and got in the school. Me and both the girls were waiting for them to stop the fight.

When I was seating in the class and girls are roaming around me and Preed entered in the class. When I first saw him, I find him quite attractive his rough personality his attitude and obviously his good looks, all the girls started staring at him he gave me a look (coz he saw me with Ice) and seat beside me.

I was so nervous at that time but somehow, I took a deep breath and apologize for Ice' behavior and whatever happened. He was shocked after my apology (he though I'm also like my brother) but then we became friends.

( I just like them so much but they are uncle nephew😛 lol )

( AT HIGH SCHOOL)

We were just hanging out with each other in the lunch time as we always do and Preed was teasing me with Anong.

"Hey your girlfriend is waving at you give her a flying kiss"

Heheheheheheh.........

"She is not my girlfriend how many times I told you"

"Hey let's go to the terrace I have something to show you"

So, we both went to the terrace and he showed me some packets of cigarette. I was so shocked at that time but he insisted me to try. So, I tried and started coughing. He was laughing at me and then I also started laughing at myself.

We both came so close to each other. His face was just an inch away from mine I could feel his warm breath on my face his hands on my thighs I was breathing heavily and my little heart was pounding and I couldn't resist his charm and I just touched my lips on his soft lips.

"I think I should leave" he said 

He took me away stared a little bit and left me.

I don't know what was I thinking what was going through my mind and I did the biggest mistake of my life. just because of my feelings. I was thinking our friendship will be break soon.

I didn't go to class again coz I don't have the courage to face him. I just called the driver and went to house and locked myself in my room. And then the actual crying session started. I was crying and crying and crying. I was regretting that moment I was cursing myself but I didn't have the courage to face him again. I didn't go to school after that. And the best thing was no one cares why was I skipping school except my little sis, in this whole house the only person who was worried for me but I tell her  that I am not feeling well and that little butterfly obeyed me like I will never lie to her and brought me lots of medicine, such an innocent soul. But after this I distanced myself a little more with my parents. These business people why the fuck they give birth to children when they don't have time for them.

I was just seating in my room and thinking about whatever happened and someone knocked the room.

"who's there?"

"Saint I am Anong plz open the door"

I wiped my tears quickly and washed my face. And opened the door.

As soon as the door opened, she hugged me tightly.

"Are you alright? Aom said you are not feeling well, u didn't even tell me about it. I am not your friend na. you don't consider me your friend na. its ok I will also not tell you if I get sick or anything happened to me, I am very angry with you I hate you so much"

Question after question my god is she really a school girl or a news reporter.

"Oh, Anong let me breath for a sec and you also breath. I am fine baby totally fine, come inside seat properly first of all."

Hashhhh what a chatter box she is. I didn't even understand half of her words. I also set beside her on the couch.

"Now tell me what happened to you? Why are you not attending the school? And why you didn't tell me about your sickness? You are not even receiving my calls not even text me back. Are you really alright? Is anything wrong with you? Did uncle again scold you for your music class? Plz tell me Sammy"

I was smiling and at the same time so confused.

"I am all fine Ammy can you Plz shut your mouth for some times so I can tell you. How can you speak in such hurry? seriously Ammy you are so unbelievable. I was not feeling well and was resting so I didn't notice your messages and calls but trust me I was gonna call you if you didn't come here seriously."

"Ok I'll forgive you this time coz you are sick but if next time u didn't tell me about anything I'll sure kill you" she said with pulling my cheeks.

"ouch.." 

We were both laughing so loud and then Aom also joined us.

And we all three spend a quality time after so many days. I love both the girls so much, in the whole world only these two cares about me.

After so many days finally I was going to school. I was nervous about Preed. But I have two bodyguards with me Aom and Anong so I was l'll relaxed and fully prepared of how to face Preed.

I took a deep breath and entered the school.

As I entered the school there were some boys laughing at us. At first, I ignored them but one of them started commenting on me.

"Hey Saint I can be your lollipop and will do anything whatever you want just be my boyfriend."

"What are you? A top or a bottom." other boy said

"I am happy in everything if a handsome and rich boy like you became my boyfriend. I can spread my leg or if you like I can also satisfy you..."

Hahahahahah....

I was so shocked and the two girls too. Anong started arguing with them but I grabbed her hand and told her to ignore them.

We all parted for the class and as I entered the class whole class were staring at me some were laughing some girls were crying.

I was searching Preed but he was not there. So, I just set on my desk and ignored the students.

"why did you do this to me? I was in love with you but you...."

"what are you talking about" I asked in confusion 

One of the girls came to me and showed me her phone and after what I saw, the ground slipped under my feet.

Someone took my photo while I was kissing Preed. (it was not kiss though)

Oh god how can it is possible. That was my face clearly but Preed's face was not in the frame.

I just stood up and started running from the class.

I was crying through the whole running and don't know why I just went to the terrace. I was crying and crying and crying. (i was a crying baby back then )

I was so scared of my father if he knows about this how will he react I was scared of my mother she will defiantly hate me.

All these things were bugging my mind and I didn't understand anything and was about to jump over and heard someone shouting my name.

"Saint stop......... don't jump pls don't jump"

I turned and saw Anong was running towards me. She was also crying. She hugged me and we were hugging each other for the eternity with tears in our eyes.

"don't cry I am here with you. Don't think about anything. I will not ask you anything now. Just stop crying. And let's go to the home first"

I nodded in yes and we started walking.

As we entered the class again some of the boys started commenting on me.

"We were thinking Anong is your girl but we were wrong, you are not even interested in her"

"Hey Anong I feel sorry for you but I have an offer for you two let's do threesome instead. I have no problem with both of you. A handsome prince like Saint and a beautiful princess like you we will gonna rock it babe."

Anong got so angry and so annoyed at the same time but I told her to not to create any scene in school. I don't want her parents scold her because of me.

But she didn't listen to me.

"Thanku for your offer but you don't know the reality"

She pulled me on her side and kissed me.

She fucking kissed me in front of the whole school.

I was shocked like hell what just happened. I was just watching her I didn't feel anything I got all numb.

"Now if you have all your answer about our relationship can we please go to our house I want to spend some time with my boyfriend."

She told everyone with the badass confident and grabbed my hand and took me out of the school.

so how was it. I know I'm creating confusion after confusion but once I finished all the past life of Saint and Perth the story just will going with flow.

I don't own the images I used so credit will go to the original source. 

please give your feedback it will help me to write something better in other parts till then bye bye🙋🏻‍♀️

Thank you so much lots of love🧡💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 6.3K 24
TayNew FanFic Best Friend who secretly in love with each other💙 It's my first fanfic & Hope you all enjoy reading 📖 💙 Sorry if there is any typ...
836 55 7
hiii im gonna post here some short stories about perthchimon. its all my imagination so don't take it seriously. English isn't my first language, Im...
19.2K 1.1K 18
English is not my first language so please bare with me please ☺☺~ #This is pure fiction and I claim no rights to any of the picture I used in this S...
2.8K 304 22
《2nd book of Love Square》 At the end of the day there is death waiting Perth: Saint i love you please don't leave me i love you!! Saint: I will alwa...