Sunshine (Fred x reader)

By Dobbyscock

"I missed you." "Freddie its only been a week." "That's seven days to long" (Y/n) Black, daughter of Sirius B... More

A/N
Dementors
The Sorting ceremony
Boggarts
Moony and Padfoot
Heart break
Break in
Cedric
OWLS
last day
Quidditch world cup part 1.
Quidditch world cup part 2.
The Dark Mark
Trwizard Tournament
Goblet Of Fire
The First Task
dance class
the question
The Yule Ball
Hogsmead
The Second Task
do over date
The bet winner
The Final Task
Number twelve Grimauld place
The arrival
The Letter
Dumblewhore
Bellatrix Lestrange
Mr. Voldy Moldy
Umbitch
Ferret boy
DA
Photograph
The First Meeting
Neville's new wand
Detention
Lesson number 2
Dumb ass
Chapter 41
The Attack on Arthur Weasley
Christmas with Bella
You know who
Expecto Patronum
Sneek
Fireworks
Department of mysteries
Dead Sirius
Dumbledore's plan
NEWTs
Graduation
The Joke Shop
Lyall Lupin
Dust
A Broken Promise
Five more Minutes
Astronomy Tower
Charity
The Seven Potters
The Wedding
Radio
Malfoy Manor
The Battle Of Hogwarts Part 1
The Battle Of Hogwarts Part 2
After the War
The Proposal
We are gathered here today...
A/n

Time Turner

515 10 22
By Dobbyscock

Me and Harry were standing next to Sirius as he talked about us moving in with him once he was free.

"Harry!" Hermione said pointing at the moon.

"Fuck!" Sirius said running over to Remus.

Remus looked like he was getting possessed. His eyes changed and he started turning grey. He grew fur and paws and he got taller, a lot taller.

Remus had dropped his wand at some point, but before anyone could grab it, ugly rat man grabbed it and turned back into his better shape.

"GET THE RAT!" Harry tried his best to get him but he got away.

Remus and Sirius started fighting each other. Sirius had turned himself into a dog. Remus flung Sirius and he went flying and landed near the black lake. Remus started to run towards us, but stopped, there was something howling in the woods. Me and Harry ran after Sirius and saw him laying passed out on the ground.

I ran over and sat next to him when the air turned ice cold and all my happiness disappeared.

"Shit. Harry cast your patronus with me." I said taking out my wand. "1 2 3. expecto patronum. "

I white light shot out of both of our wands. And it shielded us for a few minutes. But soon me and Harry grew weak and laid down next to Sirius.

I passed out after that.

I woke up in the hospital wing right before Harry and started freaking out.
"Oh fuck. Fuck. FUCK! There going to suvk out his soul Hermione. HERMIONE! WHAT THE HELL ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO!"

"CALM DOWN!"

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN THEY ARE GOING TO SUCK OUT HIS FUCKING SOUL!"

"I KNOW, just please calm down."

Just then Dumbledore walked in, and started talking to Harry and Hermione.

"Y/n, come on we're going to go save Sirius." Hermione started. "Sorry ron but seeing you cant walk."

"Is that a time turner?" I asked. Hermione nodded and put it around the three of our necks. Harry tried touching but Hermione smacked his hand.

There was a weird sensation about time traveling.

"Come on we have to get to Sirius."

We went down to the courtyard but had to hide because Harry, Hermione, Ron, Draco, and his goons were all out there.

"You foul loathsome and evil little coakroach." Past Hermione said.

"That's us," Harry looked extremely confused. "This is not normal. Hermione pushed him back.

"This is a time turner Harry, Mcgonagall gave it to me first term, this is how I've been getting to my lessons all year."

"Meaning we've gone back in time?"

"Bingo." I point a finger at him.

"Dumbledore obviously wanted us to come back at this moment. Clearly something happened that he wants us to change."

"I thought it was established a long time ago that we're saving buckbeak and my dad, was it not?"

Hermione slapped her face, "How did I not think of that?" I shrugged.

We hid again as Draco and crew started running towards, we stayed there until we were out of sight from the others.

We hid behind Hagrid's giant pumpkins. In the distance we could see Dumbledore and two other people walking down the hill.

"Ok let's get him," Harry started to get up before Hermione grabbed his sleeve.

"We have to let them see Buckbeak before we get him, other wise they'll think Hagrid set him free."

Harry stared through the window, "That's Pettigrew."

"Harry you can't."

"That's the man who killed my parents you don't expect me to just sit here."

"Yes you must."

"Harry please I know it's hard but we can't do anything about it, we can't let the past yous see yourselves."

"Why not?"

"Awful things happen to wizards who mess with time Harry" Hermione explained to him. "Fudge is coming. And we aren't leaving. Why aren't we leaving?"

Hermione picked up a rock and threw it through the window break a jar. "Are you mad?" She picked up another one and threw it, this time it hit Harry.

Harry touched the back of his neck, "Ow."

"Sorry." Past them came out the back door just has the Dumbledore got to the front door. We ran over and hid in the trees.

Hermione stepped forward a bit, "Is that really what my hair looks like from the back." A twig snapped and she quickly dodged behind a tree.

"What's wrong." Past Ron asked.

"I thought I just saw, nevermind, let's go." Past Hermione must have seen present Hermione. The three ran off.

Harry walked up slowly to Buckbeak and bowed. He bowed back, but didn't move. Harry undid the chains and tried to get him to follow us.

Buckbeak remained seated. Hermione ran off and came back with a few dead ferrets, "Mmmm, that looks amazing." I sarcastically said trying not to vomit.

Buckbeak stood up excitedly, "Here Buckbeak, come get a nice dead ferret." Buckbeak started to follow us, but the door opened and Dumbledore cam out followed by the Minister.

We all put our hands up, thinking we got caught, but they turned there backs to us.

We led Buckbeak into the forest with us and Hermione gave him the rest of the ferrets.

Buckbeak and them quicker than I could even blink, "Jeez dude, did you even chew?" Buckbeak looked at me, "Pace yourself you could've gotten a bone stuck in your throat, then who would've had to give you the heimlich manoeuvr. That's right, me."

Buckbeak nudged my shoulder.

(Time skip brought to you by Dumbledaddy.)

We watched and waited as everything was happening outside.

We could see Remus walking slowly towards our past selves. Mione cupped her hands around her mouth and started howling.

"What are you doing?" Harry asked urgently.

"Saving us." She howled again. Remus turned towards us and started running.

"Yeah well now he's coming towards us, can this day get any better?" We all start running together.

"I didn't think about that."

I sigh. Harry obviously had to trip, but we got him up and hid behind a... you guess.. another tree.

Buckbeak, being the wonderful hero he is, saved us. I walked forward a bit. I knew we were close to the black lake.

It got really cold again and all of the leaves started rustling.

I looked up and saw hundreds of black figures in the sky.

We ran towards the black lake and could see Harry getting ambushed by them.

"Don't worry, my dad will come and cast his patronus."

"Harry I'm sorry, but it's clear that it wasn't your dad, it was us."

"But-"

"Harry, please!"

Harry hesitated, but stepped forward with me, we extended our wands.

"Expecto patronum!" Harry and I yelled from the opposite side of the black lake. Harry's wand had a deer run out of it while mine had a big dog flew out. All of the dementors started flying away.

Harry Hermione and I got back on buckbeak and flew back to were they had taken Sirius.

Hermione yelled a spell and the bars broke. We got him out and flew down to the courtyard.

And that's were I end because you know what happened next and I'm too lazy. Sorry for the delay. It's just that I've been busy with play rehearsal.

Question- favorite underrated character

Mine: professor Mcgonagall

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 139 28
He's the captain and the seeker of Hufflepuff Quidditch team while she's... just a loser. Well, not exactly a loser- but she's definitely something.
1M 25.3K 90
C O M P L E T E D just a bunch of [x reader] oneshots including before after you and Sirius are dating *the first few are told from multiple perspect...
83.6K 3K 41
[COMPLETED: First book of the Infinite Realms series] - Do you think that this world we live in is the only one there is? That's what (Y/N) used to...
1.4K 97 27
⚠️Temporarily Discontinued Y/n Potter. The girl who lived. Harry Potter's twin sister reunites with her brother at Hogwarts after 10years. Both of wh...