You're My Angel | Ryuryeong

By rrsoulmates

Chaeryeong is a angel who is sent into the land for a mission. A mission to do three things for Yeji. Since C... More

Chapter 1: The Mission
Chapter 2: The Two Angels Met
Chapter 3: She Smiled
Chapter 4: Gimbap
Chapter 6: Baseball game
Chapter 7: The Date
Chapter 8: Idea
Chapter 9: What and Why
Chapter 10: Is this Jealousy?
Chapter 11: Like Nothing Happened
Chapter 12: Café
Chapter 13: Hospital
Chapter 14: Guns and Arrows
Chapter 15: It Hurts
Chapter 16: Comfort
Chapter 17: Confession
Chapter 18: Let's do some talking
Chapter 19: For the Record
Chapter 20: Flower

Chapter 5: Breakfast and a Bet

416 45 9
By rrsoulmates

Ryujin Pov

"O-Oh, R-Ryujin w-why are you here?" Yeji opened the door flustered.

I'm also asking that to myself, what am I doing here? Gosh, Chaeryeong. I should've not agreed helping her.

I forced a smile seeing Yeji, "Hi! I just wanted to eat with you. I live nearby then I saw you go home here yesterday." I showed the lunchbox to her.

"Just eat at your house." Yeji replied coldly. She was about to close the door when I held the doorknob to keep it open.

"Yah, Yeji! You said we can be friends yesterday! Why are you treating me coldly now?!"

"I never said that." She rebutted.

"You said it! "It was fun talking to you" you said that! That means we're friends."

Flashback

Why did Chaeryeong left me here alone? What am I supposed to do now?

How would I make friends with her.

I stared at the floor thinking of a way how to make friends with Yeji. This us really hard for me since I'm a little bit introvert.

I took deep breath before approaching her. I sat beside her on the bench and waved at her. "Hi! Is that good?"

She ignored me. Tss, a snob.

I took the burger she was eating and took a bite. "Hmmm, it taste good." I nodded giving Yeji a thumbs up.

Yeji only showed me a poker face and grabbed her burger. "Don't eat other's food. You look like a beggar."

"What? What did you say? M-Me, a b-beggar?"

This girl. Gosh, how can she call me a beggar. She's so mean.

Yeji gave me her burger and went near my face. "Eat it. It looks like your hungry." She laughed.

Wait. What?

Yeji laughed!

"It's fun talking to you, what's your name?" Yeji raised her eyebrows asking my name.

"Ryujin."

She nodded giving me a smile. "It's fun talking to you, Ryujin."

End of flashback

"No. That's not what it means. I just said I enjoyed talking to you, I never said I wanted to be FRIENDS with you." Yeji emphasized last words.

I pushed the doorknob with all my might and went inside her house. "I'm already inside your house. You're not allowed to kick me out." I sticked out my tounge teasing her.

Yeji sighed and seated at their dining table. "Where's the food?"

"Here!" I seated in front of her packing out the gimbap Chaeryeong made.

Preparing the gimbap I felt a vibration on my thighs. Someone probably texted me.

To Ryujin:

Go to school with Yeji. I'll go alone with your motorcycle. Enjoy the ride with her :)

I furrowed my eyebrows reading what Chaeryeong texted me. I read it a few times to check if I'm seeing this right.

Me and Yeji? Going to school? Together?

"Is there something wrong?" Yeji asked me.

I shaked my head, forcing a smile. "No there's nothing wrong."

Yeji continued eating while I'm getting anxious. Hoa do I ask Yeji to let me go with her to the school? Chaeryeong is making me suffer here really.

"Y-Yeji."

"Hm? What?"

"C-Can w-we go to school t-together?" I avoided eye contact from her. Anxiously fidgeting my fingers.

"Sure." Yeji answered immediately and continued eating.

"It's really okay to you?"

"Yes. You gave me this gimbap so I'll go to school with you in exchange."

"I should go prepare now. Eat that gimbap, it really tastes good." Yeji smiled before going up to her room.

I nodded and took a bite of the gimbap Chaeryeong made. "Wow. It really tastes good."

---

There was awkward silence inside the car. I am sitting at the front seat beside Yeji.

No one is talking. You can only hear the sound of the cars outside. Maybe I should lift up the mood.

"Yeji." I called her.

"Hm? Why?"

"Are you playing baseball? I saw some pictures of you playing on your house. You look good."

Yeji changed her expression. Her face became cold. I must make her play baseball it is the key for this mission.

"Before. I play baseball." Yeji suddeny spoke. I noticed how tightly she holds the wheel.

"You should play again. It looks good on you. I also feel that your good at it." I forced a laugh. My topic didn't even lift up the mood a little bit but this topic needs to ba talked about.

"We're here." Yeji removed her seatbelt and left the car.

"She still hates baseball." I sighed.

---

Yeji and I separated ways when we arrived at school. I don't know where she went so I'm just going to find Chaeryeong. I haven't seen her face since this morning.

"Chaeryeong!" I saw the red haired girl sitting on her seat staring at the window.

"How was your date?"

"What? What did you say?" What date is she saying?

"Ah I-I m-mean how's your breakfast with Yeji? Did it went good?" Ryeong smiled touching her nape looking away from me.

"I must say it went good and it went bad." I seated beside her.

"Why?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Well, we enjoyed your gimbap like it's very very good." I gave her a thumbs up.

"But I tried to talk about her playing baseball but I think it made her mad."

"That's okay." Chaeryeong tapped my shoulders and lifted my chin.

"Don't get discourage. She'll play baseball again." Once again Chaeryeong smiled and the sunlight hitting her face makes her more pretty.

Prettier than the sunshine.

"Just focus on our class for now. We'll go somewhere with Yeji later."

"Where?"

"Secret." She chuckled and stared at the window again.

---

We're here at a baseball field.

"Yah, Ryeong what are we doing here? You know Yeji won't play now." I whispered.

Chaeryeong drove Yeji's car going here. It took Yeji 30 minutes to give Ryeong the key. She said that she doesn't trust her that's why she hesitated.

When Yeji knew that where going to a baseball field. She tried to open the car door while we're at the road. Luckily, I stopped her before doing it if I didn't stopped her she might be in a hospital now.

We haven't arrived yet at the field but I'm already tired because of these two.

Chaeryeong pulled me and made me sit on the bench. "Just sit there and watch." She smiled at me. I nodded in return.

"Yeji!" Chaeryeong shouted calling her. Yeji is still not entering the field. She can't even go home because Ryeong has the key for her car.

"Let's play."

"No. I don't play anymore." Yeji replied coldly to Chaeryeong's invitation.

"We're betting on something though."

A bet?

"Not interested in bets." Yeji sighed.

"A date with Ryujin. That sounds good isn't? The one who wins will take Ryujin to a date."

Me? A date? What?!

Chaeryeong looked at me and mouthed 'sorry'. I just rolled my eyes and tried to control my anger. Why am I being used to this game? Gosh.

"Deal. Let's play."

Something is going to happen here and I'm not ready for it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 8.9K 38
❝ 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙞𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨.❞ A typical love story you might say. But what if this 'typical' turned out to have not just o...
7.7K 433 19
Yeji has a long time Girlfriend, her name is Ryujin. After their celebration on their 4th Anniversary, Yeji suddenly got into a car accident and she...
28.8K 1.3K 30
An idol in desperate need of love falls for a beautiful fan. Started: January 22nd 2022 Finished: May 10th 2022
193K 7.5K 44
Ryujin is the girl who hates the world for losing her parents while Yeji is the optimistic and bubbly girl. what will happen if they meet each other?