fangirl ,, 𝐐𝐔𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐘

By -hearts4madisonbeer

popular online persona, quackity, falls in love with a twitch streamer. 50k - december 3rd, 21 100k - januar... More

FANGIRL
ONE ; shes hot
TWO ; sissy baka
THREE ; twitter stans
FOUR ; clay?
SIX ; gay
EIGHT ; oopsies
NINE ; fuck this
TEN ; fucked up for the last time, clay
ELEVEN ; happy birthday!
TWELVE ; discuss
THIRTEEN ; jackbox
FOURTEEN ; fanfictions
FIFTEEN ; pretty
SIXTEEN ; dream smp
SEVENTEEN ; fair time!
EIGHTEEN ; hey there alex
NINETEEN ; karl o' jacobs and parenting
TWENTY ; cry about it
TWENTY ONE ; november baby!
TWENTY TWO ; moon
TWENTY THREE ; spotify twitter
TWENTY FOUR ; the meet of two lovers
TWENTY FIVE ; beg for it
TWENTY SIX ; sexy kinks
TWENTY SEVEN ; mall
TWENTY EIGHT ; i can cook and clean
TWENTY NINE; tweets and beetch
THIRTY ; late nights in the middle of december
THIRTY ONE; daddy
THIRTY TWO ; matt
THIRTY THREE ; 4 million
THIRTY FOUR ; i like you
THIRTY FIVE ; airport
THIRTY SIX ; a big surprise
THIRTY SEVEN ; media share
THIRTY EIGHT ; filler
THIRTY NINE; boners & like yous
FORTY; its time they find
FORTY ONE ; daydreams and beach babes
FORTY TWO ; thats so twitter
FORTY THREE ; drunk
FORTY FOUR ; first date
FORTY FIVE ; streamer kid
FORTY SIX; jealously, jealousy
FORTY SEVEN ; punishment
FORTY EIGHT ; confession
FORTY NINE ; finale
FIFTY; grand finale
update on me!!
HELLO
SEQUEL ??

SEVEN ; sappy nappy sap a nap a nappy nap

8.6K 198 91
By -hearts4madisonbeer

(CHAPTER SIX - sappy nappy sap a nap a nappy nap)

tw- mention of verbal abuse and anxiety

in real life !

holly woke up to the blaring alarm that sat on her wooden shelf across the room. she quickly turned it off, trying to go back to sleep.

"holly!" she heard through the almost paper thin walls.

"what?!"

"get ready! sap is here and you guys are gonna hangout today. bring your skateboard too," clay walked into her room, throwing her an outfit.

"you know i have my own clothes? i dont need your hand outs," she rolled her eyes and threw him the clothes. he walked away and she sprinted to her closet. "what to wear... what to wear," she mumbled to herself.

(you can wear whatever you want! i just wanted h to have a certain style during this play through. if you like the outfit, lmk! outfit is at the top if you havent checked :)

holly slipped on a few rings before grabbing the skateboard the hung above her mirror.

she walked downstairs to see the trio laughing at the computer. "hello, brother. i am here. who are you guys talking to?" she said trying to peek her head into the camera. clay pushed her back in which she tumbled on the floor.

"that was rude," alex said on the other side of the phone.

"oh... its just alex," holly mumbled, pushing her hair from in front of her eyes. she leaned onto her skateboard, waving into the camera. of course, clays camera wasnt on for obvious reason but you could clearly see alex blush when holly said, "hello, alex. nice stream yesterday. 10/10 rating from me. also, you should use dark lighting more. it looks better for some reason," the three boys looked at the girl who just called alex hot. or thats what it sounded like to clay.

she didnt mean for it to sound that way but-

"thanks, holly. will do," he nodded.

"you guys are already on first name basis? you're so in love," george meddled.

"well, my name is in my username and id much rather say "alex" than "quackity". and i am not in love with mr alex, he just so happened to be very attractive during-"

"okay! sap, please take her anywhere else besides this living room," clay said, pushing the to out the house.

sapnap bursted into a fit of laughter, along with holding his stomach from the pain.

"oh my god, that was so fucking funny," he laughed. a smile grew on her face and she looked down to see she'd left her skateboard.

"i forgot my skateboard," she said, running into the house. alex and george laughed while clay had an upset look on his face.

"shouldnt you be out with sap?" clay asked.

"i forgot my skateboard, asswipe. please dont go in my room while im gone,"

"why would i?"

"because you're a weirdo and you do weird shit like that. bye, mr alex,"

holly saw sapnap sitting on the porch while fiddling with a black bracelet that fit around his hand.

"okay, where are we going?"

"i dont know. they just told me to hangout with you since they didnt want you to feel lonely," he shrugged at the girl who sat beside him.

"please, clay barely talks to me. its like hes my brother but he wants absolutely nothing to do with me. which im fine with, of course, i just wish he cared,"

"oh, im sorry. you should tell him," sap tried his hardest to comfort holly in the best way he could. he wasnt the best at doing so since he didnt have a family that cared for him like other 'normal' families did..

"i would if i could, sap. he only cares when it benefits him or im in "danger"."

"danger meaning that you like mr alex?" he tried to lighten the mood.

"you too? i dont like alex, sap. he just means a lot to me and im very thankful and surprised he even knows im alive,"

"he means a lot to you?" sapnap questioned. even though the two had known each other for ten minutes, it felt like they could tell anything about themselves and not be judged.

"well, ive been watching alex since 2017, when i got into my first relationship. my ex boyfriend was verbally abusive and alex helped a lot with coping. ive had anxiety and i over think a lot but when im feeling down alex helps a lot. im sure you can understand were im going," holly could easily tell about her past to anyone. it was another way she coped by telling her story and encouraging others not to make the same mistake.

"oh. im so sorry, holly. now i feel really bad for what clay says to you. listen, im not the best at comforting people because i never really had that as a kid but i can definitely say you are worth it, holly. you're so fucking strong for getting through that shit relationship and im very proud of you. you did such a great job and im glad you got out that shitty relationship," he engulfed her in a hug, resting his head a top hers. "what do you like doing when your sad?"

"i usually taking pictures or listening to music. either is fine," she sniffed.

"here,"

instagram !

uunhollyy

hey im am hangin with a fren say hi to my fren @sapnapinsta!
liked by dreamwastaken, quackityhq, and 12k others.

@sapnapinsta
hey that looks like me 🙂

reply to @sapnapinsta

@uunhollyy
kinda does tbh :)

@dreamwastaken
hi r u having fun

reply to @dreamwastaken

@uunhollyy
lmfao haha wow cool awesome amazing adorable 🙄🙄🖕🖕🖕

@quackityhq
wow leaving me out cant believe u

reply to @quackityhq

@uunhollyy
y r u here ur gonna get canceled

reply to @uunhollyy and @quackityhq

@quackityhq
getting canceled for talking to someone? i must have toxic ass fans then

reply to @quackityhq and @uunhollyy

@uunhollyy
u dont? 🤔🙃

@user22
she using them for clout

@user889
CLOUT CHASERRRRRR LMFAOOO

@user11
u dont even kno sap???

@user090
if you guys were true fans and actually knew holly you'd know she isnt a clout chaser and is actually dreams sister! he raided her and she thanked him on stream and he announced she was his sister. her twitch is unholly and she has 150 subs already! i love you holly and i hope you dont listen to the haters :)

reply to @user090

@uunhollyy
thank you! a lot of people dont know me as dreams sister since he doesnt bring me up very often but im glad ur an og! ly ❤️

.'• authors note
so um.

long chapter pog?

sorry abt that horrible angst im v bad at writing it bit constructive crit is always appreciated!

alsoooo- exciting news guys! i just got a new editor for my new story im working on. not this one though

ly bae 🤭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

892K 41.3K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
1.6M 54.6K 68
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
186K 5.8K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
416K 14.6K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...