The Beautiful Tragic Us (Eren...

By vanillasunlight

"Mikasa, I'm ready to leave everything behind for you. I love you." "Eren..We can't be together.." His tears... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1: The Wedding
Chapter 2: Please
Chapter 3: Where It All Began
Chapter 4: Curiosity
Chapter 5: The Knock
Chapter 6: Reborn
Chapter 7: Talent
Chapter 8: Overreacting
Chapter 9: New
Chapter 10: Rivals
Chapter 11: Good night
Chapter 12: Gut Feeling
Chapter 13: The Day
Chapter 14: Someone
Chapter 15: Reward
Chapter 16: Kiss
Chapter 17: Don't want
Chapter 18: Learning
Chapter 19: Just The Two of Us
Chapter 20: You Never Know
Chapter 21: Dinner
Chapter 22: Movie Time
Chapter 23: Fear
Chapter 24: Only One
Chapter 25: Heaven
Chapter 26: Capable
Chapter 27: Act like it
Chapter 28: Ackermans
Chapter 29: Don't
Chapter 30: After Party
Chapter 31: The Chase
Chapter 32: Baby
Chapter 33: Never Let Go
Chapter 34: She's Gone
Chapter 35: Divided
Chapter 36: Fate
Chapter 37: Dress
Chapter 38: Want
Chapter 39: Euphoric
Chapter 40: Again
Chapter 41: Game Over
Chapter 42: The Gift
Chapter 43: Heartbeat
Chapter 44: Alive
Chapter 45: Last Night
Chapter 46: The Search
Chapter 47: Training
Chapter 48: The Second Time
Chapter 49: Offer
Chapter 50: Unplanned Wedding
Chapter 51: Manners
Chapter 52: Flashbacks
Chapter 53: Family
Chapter 54: Babies
Chapter 55: The Bag
Chapter 56: What If
Chapter 57: Remember
Chapter 58: You Think
Chapter 59: An Owe
Chapter 60: Avenge
Chapter 61: Annoy
Chapter 62: Protect
Chapter 63: Elders
Chapter 64: Ring
Chapter 65: Trust Me
Chapter 66: Turmoil
Chapter 67: Worries
Chapter 68: Puppet
Chapter 69: Thank You
Chapter 70: Part of Me
Author's Note

Epilogue

1.5K 33 36
By vanillasunlight

Author's Note:

I purposely made the last chapter a very long one. I'm crying this story has finally ended (TT.TT) I can't express how thankful I am to all of you guys! Thank you for supporting this story since day 1. Lots of love♡♡♡

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Epilogue
◇◇◇

Mikasa's POV

"Mom? Dad? I would like you to meet my girlfriend." Kenji spoke shyly as I looked at Eren.

The familiar little girl came into view and my lips curled into a smile. Eren pulled me close to him and I leaned towards his figure.

"Hi Auntie..Uncle.." The little girl giggled.

I knew it. My son would definitely fall in love with one of my friend's child as well. I guess me, Eren, Annie, and Armin will be stuck forever.

"Come here. Make your girlfriend comfortable Kenji. Come here Armani." I spoke as I welcomed her into a kiss.

What a beautiful girl she is. She got Annie's blond hair. While my son Kenji got the color of my hair with slightly tan skin. The form of his nose came from mine as well while his eyes speaks more of Eren.

"Did your Uncle Armin and Aunt Annie knew about this Kenji?" Eren asked.

"Yes Dad! I was just a little shy to confess it to you. Hehe!" He giggled like the little cheerful teenage Eren. So cute.

I remember our young days. Hmmm. Kids.

"Mikey? What are you doing there? Come here. Look! Your younger brother is finally dating." I spoke feeling proud.

I feel so proud at my son's handsome faces. Our eldest Michael is undeniably handsome. He has a fair skin which he got from me and he did got my eyes. He got his hair from Eren as well as his facial expressions.

He's like his little version but with different eyes and skin tone. He used to be so cheerful until they became teens, he became more serious. Michael was a smart kid, you could go to his room and look over his achievements there and also, not to mention, so full of his self. Exactly like the Eren when I returned from Japan that day. Damn! Jaegers! Michael really had a lot of Jaeger genes on him!

"Why would I go talk to him? He can date her whenever he likes it. Like I care." Our mouth hanged opened as Michael went upstairs completely ignoring all of us.

"Eren? Look at your son's attitude! He clearly got it from you!!" I spoke as I pointed at my son upstairs.

"What why me? It's our son! It's on us!" He chuckled and I hit him. This is serious! This is the first time my children looks so prideful! They used to be bestfriends with Kenji but now? What happened to my sons? Did I work too much I missed what they were going through?

"Your girlfriend is ugly I am telling you." Elijah came by my side and my eyes widened in horror.

"Elijaaah? Don't be rude to Armani!" I was getting stressed.

"Eren go scold your son who are so full of themselves!!" I spoke as he was in front of his laptop.

"Honeyy! I'm working. Elijah and Mikey are handsome and smart, you can't do anything about it." He chuckled and I just want to punch him.

Michael and Elijah literally are such a pain in the ass!! They really share the same braincells but they too don't spend much time together. Maybe because of their age gap? Mikey is older than him by 3 years anyway. I sighed.

"Uhmm Armani my dear. I hope you don't mind what they told you earlier. Don't worry about that okay. It won't happen again." I spoke.

"It's alright Auntie. I completely understand. Michael has always been rude towards me. But he was nice to my big bro, Rain." She smiled at me and I was glad.

Oh thank God. I thought time would come where I have to go to a principal's office because my son got into a fight. I swear! All of Eren's worst genes and mine are in them!

"Omg Armani you are here!! Come! I made some cookies. Mommy, daddy do you want to taste them?" My daughter Erika offered.

And there's our little angel. I always see myself on my little Erika. She looks just like me but her hair is like Eren as well as her eyes but she got her fair skin from me.

"Of course! I would love to!" Armani excited went with her and I felt happy.

"Mom, I'm just gonna go talk with Mikey and Elijah." Kenji spoke and I hugged him suddenly.

"Mommm?!" He tried to get away from me but I held him tight.

"I see my coconut boy have grown! Hahaha!" I laughed and he pouted.

"I still think that craving is really weird. You really gave Dad a hard time Mom." Kenji started to climb the stairs and went to each of his brother.

Mikey is probably in the library reading some novels while Elijah is in the play room playing video games. Uhhh! These kids!

"I think Erika is getting better in cooking. Hmmm!" Eren spoke as he tasted her cookies.

"At least she didn't burnt my kitchen today." I spoke laughing.

"Mommm! You're embarassing me!" She pouted and I laughed.

We really had our kitchen renovated because she burnt it. The maids were panicking as the flames erupted and I have never screamed so loud my entire life. I was just glad everyone was safe.

"Ma'am I'm so sorry to inform you but Master Kenji and Master Michael are fighting right now and Master Elijah is trying to stop them.." The maid was shaking and my eyes widened in horror.

Oh my God! My sons!

"Mikeyyy? Kennnn!!" Eren yelled as we all hurriedly went upstairs.

"I thought I knew you better!! Just this once, give it to me!" Kenji yelled as Eren went to stop him.

"Kennyyy! Stop it! You two! This instant!" Eren said but Kenji continued to go after Mikey who was on the ground.

"Mikey are you alright?" I asked as I saw some bruise on his face. Oh my God.

"What the heck are you two fighting?! You never did anything like this before Kenji?!" I yelled.

"Ask your son mom why I punched him!" Kenji spoke and Mikey tried to stand up. Elijah was supporting him.

"Huh? Does it matter? You already did it to me. You already bruised my handsome face. Pathetic." Michael spoke. Oh my God. Eren. This is really your son!

"Elijah? What the hell happened here? What are these two fighting?" Eren tried to control his voice.

"I don't know how it all started because I was playing Dad. But they were talking about that ugly girl." My third son said as he pointed to her, Armani.

Oh God! Fighting over a girl now?! Really?!

"You two! We'll talk about this later! You can't eat until this gets settled. Am I understood?!" I spoke and they nodded but still exchanged glares from one another.

"Mikey. Why did you do that? You should guide your younger brothers right?" I spoke as I treated his wound.

Eren was currently giving Kenji a lecture right now while Elijah was with his sister in the movie room watching horror movies.

Mikey didn't respond to my question first and I sighed.

"You know when you were little. You two always spend time together. I always read you bed time stories and make you transfer to your bed but you won't before, you would rather be with your brother right?" I spoke and smiled and he nodded.

"Where did it all went wrong Michael? You were close with Kenji right? You two are brothers." I spoke and he stayed silent.

"Mom..Can I tell you a secret?" He spoke.

Oh my God. I was internally panicking. Is my son going to confess that he is gay??!!

"Uhm what is it Mikey? You know mom is always your bestfriend right?" I spoke and waited for him.

"Truth is.." he started and my mouth hanged opened as I waited for him.

"Yes?" I added.

"Mom I.." he continued and I swear I was getting impatient. I was internally screaming!!

"Michael?" I spoke.

"How would you feel if you told your brother first you love this girl but he made her his girlfriend instead?" He spoke slowly and I blinked thrice.

Oh my God. Is he saying that she liked Armani first? But OMG!! His brother Kenji is dating her right now!! What should I do now?!! I feel horrible.

I held his hand and smiled.

"Michael. You are the eldest. You should always be the one to make way for your siblings. But I completely understand you my son." I spoke as I hugged him tight.

"That's why I let him punch me as much as he can earlier Mom. I can't hurt my little brother. You know that." He spoke and I listened.

There's always kindness inside this little Eren. Despite being stoic, he is soft in the inside. My Mikey have always been so thoughtful about his siblings. We did raise him well.

"I understand my child. I have one more question." I spoke.

"What is it Mom?" He asked.

"Since when did you fell in love with her?" I asked grinning and he looked at me disgusted.

"Mom don't look at me with that face. You are creeping me." He spoke and I laughed.

"You really got almost a hundred percent from your father. You look and acts just like him back in the days." I laughed and he smiled at me.

"Remember when we went to Rain's birthday party? Armani fell to the puddle and I laughed at her but she cried so I helped her. I found her really cute. Until today." He grinned and there I saw Eren again.

I want to pinch my son's face so bad!! They all look so cute hmppp!!

"Okay. That's our secret baby! I understand if you two won't get along today but I hope you will, soon. Don't get into fights and make Mommy cry okay?" I winked and he nodded.

"I promise Mom!" He cheerfully said and I smiled.

"There's my good boy. " I spoke and gave him a kiss after I placed a band aid on his bruise.

"Good night Mommy!" Mikey spoke.

"Good night Mikey. Sweet dreams my little boy." I spoke and closed the door.

"Eren..They are fighting over the same girl." I spoke as soon as my back touched the soft covers of the bed.

"Our kids really grew up too fast. I can't believe it. It just felt like we had our first s.." I stopped him and glared before I hit him and he burst into laughter.

"Don't get me started Eren. That's enough!!" I spoke chuckling. God! We really are getting older but he still acts like a teenager huh?! Does he even get tired of me?

"I was just kidding babe common." He spoke as he pulled me into a hug.

"I equally love our children Eren. But what Michael confessed today made me really sad. This is the consequence of having too many kids I bet." I spoke and he hummed as he listened to me.

"I will talk to Mikey tomorrow. I understand him very well." He spoke and I nodded.

"Yes, you should. I don't think they will go back to the way they used to be." I spoke.

"Don't worry about it. Let's sleep tonight without a heavy heart okay?" He said and I nodded as I closed my eyes slowly.

"Breaking news. A former well-known business woman named Pieck Finger who was once detained inside a mental institute broke out from her cell. The officers are now searching for her. The photo flashed on your screen is the said woman. Please.." My mouth hanged opened at what I saw.

I thought our life will get peaceful now at this age but no, it won't. I am afraid for what will happen on the next days especially for Annie and Armin and their family.

"Erennn..Eren..Did you hear that?!" I spoke but he was reading something on his laptop.

"What is it Mom?" Erika asked.

"It's Pieck. The one after Annie and Armin. Remember her?" I spoke and my children got confused. Of course, they wouldn't know about her.

"Are you kidding me? She escaped?" Now Eren was paying attention.

"I need to call them immediately." I spoke sound really alarmed. Eren tried to call our friends too. I don't know why but something is telling me things are about to go down again.

I can't stay calm. Come on Annie! Pick up the goddamn phone! I panicked as it kept on ringing! I called Armin and he didn't respond either. Where the hell are they? Pieck could be anywhere now!!

"Hello Armin?! Where are you?" I asked immediately. God! Thank you they answered my call!

"Hello Mikasa? We're at a grocery store right now. Went some shopping after mass." Armin spoke. His background was too noisy. Damnit!

"Armin listen. You have to go home now. Pieck escaped. You could be in danger. GO HOME RIGHT NOW!!" I was already yelling on the phone.

"What? Mikasa I'm so sorry. What is it?" Armin spoke.

Oh God! He didn't hear it?!!

"Armin. You go home now! Pieck escaped! Please go home and stay safe!!" I warned.

"What?? Pieck?" He exclaimed. Oh thank goodness he heard me.

"Okay thank you Mikasa. We're about to head home right now." Armin spoke and I told him to take care before I put the call down.

"Mom calm down." Mikey spoke.

"Mikey you don't know how much Pieck can do. No one leaves the house today okay?" I spoke and they nodded. It was Sunday after all.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Pieck's POV

Almost 2 decades of fucking staying in that sickly mental institute and you think I will let it go Annie and Armin?! No! All of you!! I am your karma and I will make sure you will get a taste of my revenge!!

"Daddy I have to pee first. Can you wait for me here?"

"Make it quick Armani. Go." Armin said.

Her daughter was about to walk my way. Just in time. Where is that bitch Annie? Seems like she is not here? I couldn't kill her today. So how about I give them a heart attack and get their child hmmm? Sounds very fun to me.

I disguised as an old woman and purposely bumped on her.

"Grandma are you okay?" The blonde little girl came to ask me but I immediately covered her mouth and nose.

There you go. She fell down slowly and I got her on my arms. Filthy bitch. This is their daughter? But that's not what I should care about today. I need to fucking get my revenge done better this time around. I won't mess up ever again even if I will be doing it alone!

"Poor little Annie and Armin. You won't ever see your daughter ever again." I spoke as I drove towards the mountains.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

766 29 10
A job that you thought wouldn't last even a month, all that turned upside down by humanity's strongest. Funny, because he didn't expect to fall in lo...
4.4K 69 10
Levi pushed his feelings aside from Eren to focus on saving humanity from titans when he got hit with a grim reminder on how much he actually needed...
20.7K 552 200
The rise and fall of Eren Jaeger was no mystery to the world. Neither was his love for the people he needed more than anything. But that was hundreds...