To All the Liars I've Hated B...

By bobbydangdoh

When Marinette Dupain-Cheng's class betrays her, the school faculty turns a blind eye, and her crush Adrien A... More

Ch. 1 Questionable Friendship and Summer Shams
"Wait- You Actually Believe Me?"
New School, New Friends, and The Dupain-Cheng Tongue Lashing
Marinette's Schedule
A Compilation of Reactions
Chiller and Stolen Ice Cream
Chloe Bourgeois and Her Apology
What the Quantics Call Trouble
Verite et Justice (Truth and Justice)
The Quantic Kids and Their Plan
An Unexpected Survivor
Décision
Operation Exposed: Step 1
Operation Exposed: Part 2
A Wonderful and Obnoxious Surprise
Principal Estella: A New Ally and the Uncovered Secret Hideout
Principal Estella: Hidden Secrets
The Help of Felicity Rhys
A Fatal Yet Beautiful Mistake
"L-Ladybug...?"
We Must Save Mari
The Chat Part 1
The Chat Part 2
Winter Wonderland~
Winter Festival Part 1
Winter Festival Part 2
Winter Festival Part 3
Epilogue
Author's Notes

💚✎ Ẹˣtяค ♕💲

4.2K 130 74
By bobbydangdoh

Jenna's Tale:

"Hi! My name is Lila Rossi, and I'm almost ten!" A cheeky-looking girl with bangs. That was the new student. She seemed really off-the-radar, with her meh looks. "I hope we can be good friends!"

"Thank you, Lila," Mom said, brushing her red hair back. "You can sit next to my daughter, Jennifer."

The olive-skinned new girl plopped into the seat next to Jenna, who raised a brow. Lila seemed really nice, but her eyes didn't match her words. They were really... sadistic.

"Hi! You're Jennifer? The teacher's kid?" Lila asked, smiling.

"Yeah, I am," Jenna responded, unsure what to do. She knew she was being way too suspicious, but Lila practically radiated I wanna be your friend so your mom can give me good marks.

"Cool!" Lila exclaimed before she was shushed by Jenna's mom. 

"We're starting the class, Lila." Mrs. Estella Bustier said, not unkindly.

"Sorry, miss!" Lila flashed a grin. She turned back to Jenna. "Say, can I call you Jenny?"

"I'm not interested in friendship right now," Jenna said. "Sorry, Lila. But I really want to get good grades, and talking in class won't help with it."

"Oh, sorry," Lila murmured, before sticking her head in her math book for the rest of class.

"She was really mean to me," Jenna overheard Lila's voice as she had a conversation a few feet away. She was talking to Lea G. And Kayla R., the most popular girls in the grade. "I guess she's just a teacher's pet."

"We all know she's a brat," Kayla R. replied, flipping her blonde hair. "She's pretty, but not nice."

"Ugh, I hate her for being rude to you, L. You're really nice," Lea G. said. "Jenna just sucks."

Jenna felt tears swim in her eyes. She had never cried in school before.

"Wow, there she is. Is she crying?" Lila said, automatically leading the group of bullies. "What a baby."

"She's not a baby," Kayla R. said, before glaring at Jenna. "She might as well be a robot, she never shows her emotions."

"All she cares about is math," Lea G. added. "What a nerd."

Jenna whimpered as Lila kicked her shin. "Hey, stop it."

"I still think she's a baby," Lila said, her eyes narrowing. "Pathetic, crybaby."

"That's mean," Jenna steeled herself.

"What's mean is you saying I'm a loser when I'm not," Lila growled.

Jenna scowled. "I never said that."

"Yeah you did," Lea G. said. "Lila said so."

"But I didn't!" Jenna insisted.

"Huh, you're not only a nerd and a crybaby but a liar, too!" Kayla R. taunted. "Liar, liar, pants on fire!"

And that was the beginning.

The girls eventually evolved to saying snide comments, spreading rumours, and pretending to be Jenna's friend in front of the girl's mom. Jenna didn't know what was stopping her from tearing her arm out of their grasps whenever they wrapped their fingers around it.

Gradually, Jenna found herself having her heart stutter erratically every time they were around, and her breath getting caught tin her throat whenever they were mentioned.

Two years after Lila met Jenna, the red-head was admitted into a mental hospital.

Vienna Loyd and Tripping:

Obviously, I didn't trip Rossi. In fact, did she even trip herself? I think she just fell on the floor and burst into tears. No offense, but is she like a kindergartener or something? I thought we were all fifteen already... She doesn't seem smart enough to skip grades.

Okay, here is how people trip other people. You stick out your foot when they're walking towards you, and it would be for the best if they weren't paying attention. Then, your victim sort of kicks your foot and falls forward, preferably yelping and dropping whatever they have in their hands if they're holding something. Maybe a lunch, or a carton of milk. Anyways, if you do that, you should totally wait for them to have some sort of liquid or food, so they'll ruin their clothes.

I'm not telling you to do it, but if you're that type of idiot... this is a recommendation. 

I should know how to trip people; I've been tripped exactly sixty-eight times. I know my Dad's literally a male gymnast and the school's coach, but my flexibility and coordination are almost as bad as Marinette's. I'm also a little flaky and find it hard to concentrate, especially when I'm brainstorming or reading. Not to mention I look like an emo nerd, so bullies are attracted to me like flies and mosquitoes are to that sticky paper that will cause their disgusting doom. 

Rossi... I know it's hard for people to like you, especially if you have a bad personality you try to mask, or if the people around you aren't the best. Honestly, I was infuriated when Rossi pretended I tripped her; but now I just pity her. I mean, if Marinette was in her old class and the Italian's traits were as bad or worse than they are now, then the idiot would totally be jelly of Mari. Marinette's a great friend, and even a decent person would feel a bit overshadowed around her. I guess it's about your tendencies and if you accept it or not...

Whatever. It's not my business. 

V, out!

Why Allegra doesn't allow Fighting in her Room:

"Can I have another piece of popcorn?" Allegra asked as she munched some chips before sipping cola through a straw. The Quantics, which included only Allegra, Allan, Claude, and Felix at that time, was having a movie night, which they did once every month. Allegra's parents currently weren't home, taking the time off for a romantic date.

Allan, who was currently in charge of the popcorn bowl shrugged, throwing a handful into his mouth. "Sure."

He handed it to Claude who was lazy and decided to yeet some popcorn over to Allegra. He threw them, but with his "terrific" aim, he accidentally smacked popcorn in Felix's face.

Felix, who turned to seething glare at the troublemaking boy, had popcorn on his hair, in his shirt, and a bunch littered his criss-cross apple-sauce lap.

"Um, oops?" Claude said anxiously, suddenly fearing for his life. "I swear, it was an accident. I was trying to"

"You IDIOT!" Felix immediately launched himself off his beanie and started pummeling Claude, popcorn flying everywhere in slow-motion. "I can't believe how stupid you are!"

"Please, no- I got one life, Fe!" Claude ran screaming away from the blond, who, outraged, chased after him. The duo leaped on Allegra's desk, bed, and missed the girl's nose by centimeters. "It was an accident! I'm SORRY!"

Felix grunted as he whacked Claude in the shin with Allegra's pillow, which elicited a yelp out of the brown-haired boy. They started rolling around the floor, fighting like cats who were fighting over the last piece of tinned sardines.

"Guys! Stop-" Allegra yelled over the din, but the boys started beating each other with pillows, screeching every time they were hit. "Claude! Fe-"

"I'm sorry about your room," Allan said, as he popped a skittle in his mouth. He was standing next to the slack-jawed Allegra, who was watching as her perfect, purple room was practically destroyed in seconds. "Can I have a Chips' Ahoy?"

Felix and Claude continued their fight, but Felix surprised him with tackling. "Ice King, your shoulders are wide enough for foot- Ouch! Hey, that actually- Ow!"

Allegra handed Allan the blue box of Chips' Ahoy, the boy exclaiming, "Ooh, MnM ones!"

"Stop! Stop, stop-" Allegra's shouting was immediately interrupted with the boy's accidentally falling onto her, and the scrambling mess caused the only girl in the room to hiss in pain when her wrist accidentally snapped.

Everyone was silent. Allegra bit her lip before her eyes started to water. Her wrist was most likely fractured.

"Oh, my, gosh." Claude broke the silence. "I am so, so sorry, Allegra."

"God, it hurts," Allegra said, holding up her damaged hand. She couldn't feel anything but the wrist pain.

"Um, keep it elevated," Felix added, before calmly taking out his phone. "Don't panic, it'll make the pain worse."

"I can't breathe," Allan heaved. "That must hurt a lot. I've never broken a bone before. Does it hurt? What can I do before the police get here? Ice? Water? Chips' Ahoy?"

"It really hurts. I don't think I can move it much."

"It's going to feel tender, and it'll probably swell," Felix noted, dialing 1-7. "You shouldn't touch it."

"How do you know so much about broken wrists?" Allan questioned.

Felix shrugged. "My grandfather was in the medical department for some time."

"Let's bring you outside," Claude said, and that's what they did.

Long story short, the Quantics got in a lot of trouble and they were never left to movie night unsupervised ever again.

"I am so, so disappointed in you," Claude's mom said, and the boy burst into tears.

"I can't believe you fought your friend over popcorn, and then broke a girl's wrist!" Felix's mother, Amelie, said, slapping him the back of his head before narrowing her eyes. "Did you win the fight though?"

"You're lucky I'm even letting you guys stay friends," Allegra's father warned her. "Just, be careful, okay?"

Allan did not get yelled at because he bribed his older sister with Chips' Ahoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 175 15
Monarch is running out of ideas but when he used his latest victim as Time Streamer, they find one powerful Akuma from a split timeline, all hell bre...
53.7K 1.1K 38
Chloe, Lila, and Marinette have been best friends for as long as they can remember, but when Chole tells Mari that most of her "friends" are fake she...
16.4K 326 7
After visiting Gotham for a school trip and subsequently getting betrayed, Marinette moves to Gotham for some semblance of peace. There, she makes ne...
110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...