Beauty and the hellish beast...

Por Bryan6234

I'm gonna be adding a few spins onto the story. I'm still gonna follow the cannon storyline. This is an OC x... Mais

Prolouge
Prolouge Part 2
OC Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Thank you
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Update
Quick Question.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28.5 **LEMON INSERT**
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 20

345 9 0
Por Bryan6234

Arashi's POV

It was the next morning and I decided that for my morning workout I would do a bit of jogging since later on today I was going to train with Izu, along side the big three.

"Morning Ari"

I turned around and saw Izu waking up.

"Morning Izu, sorry to wake you."

"I was going to wake up early anyways. So what are you going to do for your morning training?"

"I'm just going out for a jog, don't want over exert myself when it's time to train with the big three, want to join me today?"

Izu just shook his head.

"Not today, I want to lift some weight."

"Alright suit yourself see in about 2 hours. Bye"

With that I left and began my jog.

Throughout my jog, I was having a conversation with Allaya on how I can train my body so that I can handle the flames of hell.

"Honestly with the training that you have done throughout your life and the training with Toshi, your body can handle at least half the temperature of hell"

Quick question

"Yes?"

How hot are hell's flame?

She paused for a moment to think, while I kept running.

"If I had to say, hell's flame are 7 times hotter then the hottest flame ever produced on earth."

I stopped in my tracks when I heard her say how hot they were

"HOW THE HELL IS MY BODY ABLE TO HANLDE THAT KIND OF HEAT?!?!?"

I quickly realized that I said that part out loud, I got weird stares from the people around me. I quickly picked up my pace to avoid any more stares.

"Relax Ari, you'll be able to handle the flames"

How?

"Well typically, producing that hot of a flame will normally kill a person, but since you're contracted to me. You've been given a few perks."

And that would be?

"Well first one is obvious, your body is basically fire proof and..."

Wait, is that why with the temperature I'm able to produce so far I once haven't gotten burned? What about the time when I first got my quirk at 5.

"That was different, We haven't met during that time so you were just using my power. That's why you were slightly burned. But you can still overheat if you're not too careful. Until you master my power."

Looks like I'm in the same boat as Izu now that I think about it... Anyways, what are the other perks of being in a contract with you.

Right before she was about to answer I heard my phone. I stopped running to pull out my phone and I saw it was Uncle shield calling me. I quickly answered the call.

(A: Arashi, S: Shield)

A: Uncle shield?

S: Ahh good morning Arashi, I've got some great news about your situation you told me a while ago

A: Oh that's awesome, how's it coming along

S: I'll keep that as a surprise for now, right now it's in it testing phase. But let me tell you, once you have these on, you'll definitely feel the power behind it. Anyways I have to go, I got a meeting going on right now. I'll let you know once they're done. Say hi to your father for me will you?

He hung up after that.

"Sooooo want to tell me what that was about?"

So I explained why the reason why Uncle shield called as I resumed jogging

Hmm having something to enhance your flames sounds really interesting. I'm curious what this Shield guy can make. Hopefully it can handle the full force

Me too

I felt my phone ring again, I pulled it out again and saw who it was.

Mirio?

Yeah, he's a third year in my school, he probably got info on training for next two weeks.

I answered.

(M: Mirio)

A: Morning Miro

M: Morning Arashi, you're up early?

A: Yeah, I felt like going out for a jog before today's training

M: Well look at you starting off today on the right foot, anyways want to start training in about an hour?

A: I'm down, where we meeting?

M: Meet us at where you had combat training, I already got the OK from the faculty

A: Alright see you guys there

I hung up and started running back home.

"You excited?"

Hell yeah, they're the best of the best out of our entire school

"Don't forget to figure out how to use lightning separately."

I won't, better give Izu a call to let him know

"Good idea"

I dialed Izu and after a few rings he picked up

( I: Izuku)

I: Hey Ari what's up?

A: Grab our weighted gear, we start training in an hour where we had our combat class

I: Got it, see you there and I'll have something for you eat

A: Thank you

I hung up and got on the nearest train stop to U.A

U.A Training ground

Once I arrived at the training ground, I realized I was one of the first one here. I looked at the time and saw I had 20 minutes to spare.

Hmm looks like I'm the first one here

"Yup and since we have a little bit of time to kill lets figure out how to summon your lightning

Right

I got into a relaxing stance and began to concentrate. I didn't know how to just use lightning only, first thought that came to mind was just imagining just lightning coursing through my body, really try and get the feel of it.

Hmm... it looks like I almost got it...just...a little bit...more...aaaaand

"Ari!!!! Hey!!!!"

aaaaaand there goes my concentration

I let out a deep breath and turned around to see who it was, it none other than Izu.

"Hey Izu"

"Sorry was I interrupting something?"

"I almost managed to use lightning for the first time ever until SOMEONE yelled out my name ruining my concentration."

"Oops my bad" Izu sheepishly laughed

"It's whatever, so you brought the stuff? "

"Yup, here you go and also I got you an Onigiri for the time being."

He handed me my stuff

"Thanks little bro"

"Sooo what was the thought process?"

"Well I just went with the first thing that pop into my head."

"Soooo Nejire?"

I could feel my face blush a bit

"... Listen here you little shi-"

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. What was it really?"

"*sigh* I just imagined lightning coursing through my body, I almost had it."

"I'm sure you'll get the hang of it soon."

"Me too"

Izu and I kept having small conversations here and there while we began to stretch. Not soon after everyone else arrived.

"Hey Arashi." Mirio greeted.

"Hey guys, I'd like to introduce to you three my little brother Izuku."

"It's very nice to meet you." Izu greeted them.

While they were getting acquainted, I decided to have a little talk with Allaya.

Do you think I can do this?

"80% percent sure"

Wow way to have that much confidence in me. I rolled my eyes a bit

"You'll be fine Ari, besides like you told your brother, you almost managed to summon lightning."

That is true

"Now go get them tiger!"

I made my way towards them, she made a sudden comment

And keep your mind off of Nejire

That caught me off guard and almost made me lose my footing, I could a little blush creep up on my face.

I w-won't

I could hear her laughing in my head but I ignored her.

"Hey Ari, you ready for training?" Nejire asked me

"Yup, we'll be in your care." I smiled at her

"So what's first on our list Mirio?" I asked

"We'll first things first, we need to know what we're working with sooooo, let's start off with a quick sparring match. Sound fair?"

"Yup" I looked at him with determination in my eyes.

"Great, now let's begin."

Allaya's POV

Awww he so cute when he blushes. He's so easy to tease.

I wiped the tears in my eyes after laughing so hard. I then looked up and saw him giving his all in training for the festival. I was at awe to see how powerful my new host is.

It really was weird that I haven't been able to contact him until that attack knocked him out and we were finally able to meet. So far he's just been using bare minimum of my power and had excellent skill in using it. This boy definitely has the potential. I thought to myself.

I could feel sadness creeping inside me and I slowly clenched my chest.

He might be the one who finally put an end to this nightmare.

Memories of my friends popped in my head, all the memories I have made with them were all that I have left of them. All I want is that bastard dead.

I could suddenly feel my flames starting to go out of control and quickly tried to calm my emotions down.

Easy now... remember to control your emotions

I breathed in and out slowly calming myself, and continued watching Ari in his sparring session.

I need to tell him to keep his emotions in check too when using my powers, don't want to him get hurt because of me.

Arashi's POV

Training under these three will definitely benefit me and Izu big time. I'm looking forward to the next two weeks.

"Heads up Arashi!" I heard Mirio call out coming from behind

I looked behind me and used my flames to jump and avoid his attack. But what I didn't notice was Tamaki managing to get close to me and I felt something wrap around me. I looked to see what it was and I saw that they were tentacles and felt being thrown to the ground.

"Whoooa what type is that?" Izu asked

"U-um it's M-Mani-fest. I can manifest the physical characteristics of anything I've eaten."

I slowly got up from the crater from which I created dusting off dirt off my body.

"oooh yeaaah, don't worry I'm okay if anyone cares."

"Oops sorry Ari, you know how I get when I see interesting quirks hehe."

"I know."

Soon I felt a blast from behind.

"Don't let your guard down Ari." Nejire warned me with a smile

I launched myself towards her at high speeds. She dodge me easily but that wasn't my true intentions. I was now higher than her and readied a breath attack, she met me with another of her attacks and it caused a big smoke screen upon impact.

"This is so much fun isn't it Ari?"

"Yup but I'm not done yet."

Allaya, any ideas on how I could my flames smaller and unnoticeable? So far the ones I've thrown were big but they were still fast.

"Hmmm ooooo I got it, what if you shot small fireballs out of your fingers, kind of like that teacher with the gun."

hmmmm I think I could do that.

I closed my eyes and imagine igniting just the tip of my fingers. I slowly felt the warmth and slowly opened my eyes. I could see my index finger being lit up.

Holy hell, I can't believe it was that easy.

"I can't believe it either, you really are something Ari."

Thanks now lets see if I can shoot this

I used my free hand to steady my other hand getting ready to shoot. I began to concentrate to gather more flames on my finger. The flame was now the size of a tennis ball. I was confident that was enough and shot it towards Nejire. The fireball flew at a fast pace. I could see Nejire being pushed back a bit after the attack landed.

"Are you okay?"

"Mhm I'm okay. Didn't know you could do that Ari."

"I'm honestly surprised that it work on the first try, this can definitely be handy for long and short range."

I flew towards her, I made her think that I was going to charge her head on but in reality I was going to flew under, grab her leg and pull her towards the ground. It almost worked but she managed to move to the side and land a hit on my back.

"You're too predictable, try switching it up." I heard her say landed on the ground.

I was quickly met by Izu being thrown at me. We both fell onto the ground.

"I think that should be enough for today. I got a good idea on how the next two weeks will be. Same time tomorrow to discuss further?" Mirio asked

As Izu slowly got up and off me and help me up in the process, I replied back to Mirio.

"Sure, thanks for doing this."

"It's no problem"

As we were walking out of the training area, my stomach rumbled and everyone heard it.

"Hungry much." Nejire laughed

I blushed in embarrassment

"Y-yeah that spar made me quite hungry."

"How about we go to that restaurant we went to last time, I've been meaning to show Mirio and Tamaki but I forgot to ask you the name of the place."

I thought for a moment before answering.

"I'm down for that."

Nejire smiled and then ran towards where the other three were and told them the plan. We all got to a station and rode the train to where the restaurant. I was soon intrigued on what Allaya told me next.

"Hey Ari"

What's up

"You know I told you there were perks on being my host, and how it was being fireproof?"

Uhuh what about it?

"Well there was one thing I forgot to mention"

What is it?

"Well it's about your emotions, see with my flames you have to carefully control your emotions because if you get too angry then the flames will go out of control. Just a heads up."

I'm like the most chill person ever, you don't have to worry about me losing my temper. I learned how to restrain myself after hanging around Bakugo all these years. But I appreciate you telling me this.

"Any luck with lighting?"

I was about to summon it for the first time but I lost my concentration after being interrupted. I haven't thought about it during sparring because I gotten use to using only flames. But after we eat, I'm going to do some lighting training.

"oooooo I like a man with a plan~."

I could really hear the flirtiness I her voice.

I slightly blushed

That's just how I operate, now I got to go, we're here

"Bye-bye~"

I quickly shook the blush off of my face, hoping nobody saw my face getting all red. Once were inside, we were seated quickly since it wasn't too busy. We placed our orders and were waiting for our food to arrive. We asked our seniors what their sports festival was like when they were first year. They pretty much told us that it randomizes each year. But they did say that in the second part it's always a one on one fight to show off your skills. Once I heard we were fighting against each other, I felt my face grinning.

"Well aren't you excited?" Commented Mirio.

"Huh oh yeah sorry, I'm just looking forward to the different type of quirk that'll be used against me." I laughed sheepishly.

"We'll actually be able to watch you guys. Since we don't really don't do it as third years, since we mostly focus on our work study." Nejire commented next.

"Work study?" Izu asked

"Oh yeah, you two will like doing work study. So basically you get to work under real heroes as sidekicks. But you'd have to get your license first, but before that you have to do some internships to get you in the grooves of things."

"Hence why the sport festival right? Once that's over we get a lot of request to work for some heroes and build experience." I added in.

"I get it." Izu said

As soon as we got our food, I got a text message. I pulled it up to see who it was from. It was from dad asking how was practice, I told him that I'll tell all about it once get home. After I sent the message I went back into my meal. After we ate and payed, we all went our separate ways. Once home, I gave my parents some food I ordered for them and explained our fist day of training with the big three. Mom being worried asked if we were okay and I reassured that we indeed were okay and that it was only a spar. After talking to them I told them I was going to do some homework and do some quick training. Dad said he'll accompany me since I technically don't have a permit to use my quirk but if authority come by and see dad, he can just let them know it's all okay.

Takoba Municipal Beach Park

"So what did you have in mind that you wanted to come here so late at night?" Dad asked

"Well before I tell you, there something I want to show that I just came up during my spar."

I ran towards the water to give me and dad some distance. I made my hand into a finger gun and began to concentrate like how I did earlier. I could the warmth gather on my index finger, I gathered more fire to make it the size of a of a soccer to show off a bit. I shot it once it was at the size, it still travel very fast before being put out by an incoming wave. After my little demonstration, I turned around to see what dad thought of it. He was surprised.

"What did you think about that dad? Pretty good for mid to long range attacks right?"

"Definetly, I'm proud of you son."

I smiled brightly at his comment

"Okay, now what's the real reason you wanted to come out here." Dad asked again

I stopped smiling and gave him a serious look.

" You know how fire is my main power source right and then I can add lighting like the doctor said when I was 5 right?"

Dad nodded.

"Well according to "her" I have the power to use lightning as a separate source apart from how I normally use it. So before the sports festival, I want to get a bit use to using lightning, I could use some pointers."

Dad began to ponder trying to figure what answer he should give me.

"Have you at least manage to summon it?"

I shook my head.

"I almost managed but I lost my concentration and have tried it till now."

"Hmmm well let's start with getting your body familiarized with lightning before anything. So what did you do before, before you were interrupted?"

I nodded and closed my eyes. I began imagining lightning coursing through my body. It went on for a good minute and a half until I suddenly open my eyes, quickly lifted my arm aiming towards the ocean and shot a stream of lightning.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.3K 67 12
╔═══════《✧》═══════╗ ─┉┈◈◉◈┈┉─ ⟬⟮❢𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚗❢⟯⟭ Got a request? Make your request on the Request Page! ⟬⟮𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗖𝗼...
271K 5.8K 30
This is my first fanficition story so please don't judge. I tried my best it's probably horrible but I hope you enjoy it. I don't own Bnha characters...
96.4K 615 17
I just gave up on the title, its just basically like every singer deku story, with my own twist ok? Characters incluced: Class 1-A (Yes there are Mid...
7K 253 25