Rainbow Six Siege One shot Bo...

Galing kay Ipzenzay

Welcome to the Rainbow Six Siege one shot book! Here will be stories of the female operators from the Rainbow... Higit pa

Disclaimer
Ela X Male Reader
Dokkaebi X Male Reader
Alibi X Male Reader
Suggestions?
Caveira X Male Reader
Tachanka X Male Reader
Finka X Male Reader
Ash X Male Reader
Fuze X Male Reader
Kali X Male Reader
Nomad X Male Reader
Iana X Male Reader
Frost X Male Reader
Lion X Male Reader
Glaz X Female Reader
Ying X Male Reader
IQ X Female Reader
Mira X Male Reader
Valkyrie X Male Reader
Ash X Female Reader
Question
Caveira X Female Reader
Nokk X Male Friend Reader
New Book Announcement
IQ X Friend Male Reader
Twitch X Friend Male Reader
Ela X Male Friend Reader
Caveira X Male Friend Reader
Zofia X Male Reader
Mira X Male Reader Pt.2
Twitch X Male Reader
Jackal X Mozzie
Ash X Male Friend Reader
Zofia X White Mask Male Reader
Gridlock X Male Reader
Update
Sisters In Arms Pt.I
Sisters In Arms Pt.II
Nokk X Male Reader
Update
Nokk X Krueger
Young Male Reader x Rainbow Six
Young Male Reader x Rainbow Six PT.II
Literally Me Ideas
Zofia X Male Reader
Ela X Male Reader
Frost X Male Reader
Nomad X Male Reader

Kali X Male Friend Reader

1.1K 16 3
Galing kay Ipzenzay

(Y/N)-Your Name

(L/N)-Last Name

(E/C)-Eye Color

(H/C)-Hair Color

(N/N)-Nick name

(F/W)-Favorite weapon

(G/N)-Gadget Name

***** 

Ever since (Y/N) was a young boy he remembered hearing about his fathers adventures about serving in foreign countries. The first story he was told was when his father was pinned down by enemy soldiers and had to rescue one of his squad mates who was injured. (Y/N) often thought about it as superhero movie who would save the world and look cool doing it. But as time went on he realized the story had a darker meaning... His father told him about a certain event that he often left out when he younger. 

(Y/N) remembers it word by word and sentence by sentence. The things he was told were truly terrifying. He clearly remembers hearing his dad say a sentence that made him think about joining the army in the future. 'Hero's always die quickly'. (Y/N) thought that maybe he could be a hero but be very cautious and hopefully return home in one piece. Once he turned 18 he gave it good thought and enlisted into the U.S Army infantry and within 13 weeks later he completed his training. The Middle East was something very different from home... No love, no happiness, no peace, only war and blood. 

(Y/N): "I don't get it."

Soldier 1: "Get what?"

(Y/N): "This. Everything we're doing here in this country."

Soldier 2: "Sometimes we aren't told everything. Especially with what our job is here. At times we are told to do this mission and obey orders."

Soldier 1: "Honestly sounds better to listen to that then to hear our drill sergeant yell at us for an hour straight."

(Y/N): "Hehe. Yeah man that's true."

(Y/N) stepped down from the machine gun turret in the Humvee and sat down in the nearest seat. The humvee felt as if it was a million degrees and would melt like ice cream in the blistering hot sun. 

(Y/N): "Why is the AC off?"

Soldier 3: "Sorry (Y/N) it broke recently." 

(Y/N): "That's great."

Soldier 4: "Deal with it man, this isn't the first time I've had to endure this."

Soldier 2: "Alright we've done our observations and everything else we were told by higher command. So lets head back to camp."

(Y/N): "Nice, step on it driver!"

Soldier 3: "I have a name (Y/N)."

(Y/N): "Sorry Aaron." 

As the squad was driving back to camp A32 a sudden loud explosion blew off in front of them and soon after the same sound was closer. 

(Y/N): "What's going on?"

Aaron: "I don't know but explosions are going off in fro-..."

Aaron was cut off as the humvee drove over a landmine and with the force of the explosion it lifted the car up and flipped over. 

*****

(Y/N) could hear voices screaming at him but he couldn't make sense of who they were. His vision was blurry, his ears were ringing. It was a pain that he had never felt before. 

Solider 2: "(Y/N) get up now! We have to go!"

(Y/N) was pulled to his feet and given his M4A1 by his squad mate. He could see the humvee on fire and destroyed with Aaron's body slumped over the window. Only 3 of the 5 that were in the humvee were alive, sadly the other was consumed by the fire. 

(Y/N): "What happened?"

Soldier 1: "We drove over a land mind and now terrorists are advancing on our position!"

(Y/N) and the rest of his squad returned fire from hiding behind rocks that provided decent cover from flying bullets that were trying to kill them. (Y/N) kept on shooting and killing the enemies but more and more arrived like cockroaches. 

(Y/N): "There's too many we're gonna be overrun!"

Soldier 2: "Keep on shooting!"

It was no use to keep shooting it was now 3 versus 50 and the odds off winning were becoming sharper as the enemies were able to flank the soldiers. 

(Y/N): "There on the left flank, what now!?"

Soldier 1: "Just hold out!"

All of a sudden a helicopter appeared out of nowhere and shot missiles at the enemies. Their bodies flew and dismembered in the air and landed on the ground with a thud. The helicopter landed on the ground and out came 4 soldiers in advanced looking gear that made them look as if they were from the future. One of them was in red and had a miner looking helmet, the other was in a tight suit with a little scuba tank on his right pec. While the two other soldiers were women, one with a bionic arm and leg, and the other with a gray bandana and serious looking face carrying a high caliber sniper rifle. 

(Y/N): "Who are you? Let me guess mercs?"

???: "You could say that? You three soldiers are lucky we came in time you would have been prisoners to these terrorists."

Soldier 2: "Yeah we know, we heard they're not that nice to soldiers."

???: "That's because they aren't."

(Y/N): "Well thank you once again. Whatever your names are."

Kali: "My name is Jamini."

Ace: "My name's Ace."

Wamai: "Mine is Fuhara."

Aruni: "You can call me Aruni."

(Y/N): "Interesting names, I'm (Y/N)."

Kali: "Nice to meet you (Y/N) do you need an escort to your base?"

(Y/N): "What do you say guys?"

Soldier 1: "I'm alright with that."

Soldier 2: "Same here let's go back to base."

(Y/N): "We'll take that escort Jamini."

Kali: "In the chopper let's bring them back."

Hours later, the PMC helicopter landed on one of the helipads of the American base called A32. 

(Y/N): "Thank you once again for the lift."

Kali: "No problem (Y/N). Hey don't tell this to anyone but if you want a career change I'm the owner of a PMC called Nighthaven."

(Y/N): "Alright thank you."

Kali: "Bye and good luck."

Soldier 1: "Hey did she give you her number?"

(Y/N): "No she didn't, just an opportunity that's all."

Soldier 2: "Sure."

(Y/N) walked inside the base and laid down on his bunk. He thought about what Kali told him and maybe he could use a career change. Hopefully it pays him well and can help him earn a nice house or apartment back in U.S. Hopefully at least...

*****

(Y/N) grabbed his phone and looked up the number of the Nighthaven PMC and called it. After being put in the waiting room for 3 minutes a women answered the phone. 

???: "Hello my name is Jamini how can I help you?"

(Y/N): "Hi Jamini, you may remember me my name is (Y/N) we met 2 years ago."

Kali: "(Y/N), hey nice to hear you again! How have you been?"

(Y/N): "Really good. I've been wondering about the job opportunity and I want to join."

Kali: "How great, I can send you some information like how to enlist and all that, as well as where our bases are." 

(Y/N): "Perfect just send me the info."

Kali: "Just did. I hope I get to meet you again."

(Y/N): "Same here, I'll see you soon ok."

Kali: "See ya (Y/N). I hope you enjoy our services."

(Y/N) hung up and laid down on his bed in his apartment and thought about this job. Many thoughts filled his mind about the many risks that come with this new opportunity. But no matter what he knew that he would be okay. His eyes began to feel droopy and within a couple of seconds he rested his head and feel asleep. 

(Y/N)'s eyes flickered as he began to wake up. His alarm was blaring into his ears and was quite annoying to (Y/N). He shook his head and looked to his right to see his alarm saying "WAKE UP".

(Y/N): "Oh man the interview!"

He jumped out of bed and ran towards the shower and took possibly the quickest shower he's ever taken. Within 2 minutes he stepped out and dried himself off and ran to his bedroom and get a nice suit for the interview. Quick like a rabbit he got fully dressed, ate a granola bar, and made himself look handsome and presentable. (Y/N) brisk walked down to his car and drove to one of the inscription areas for the Nighthaven PMC. He stepped out to acknowledge the great building that stood in front of him. This place must have had to cost a large amount of cash for Kali. 

(Y/N) took a deep breath and walked straight inside to see a beautiful interior that showed nothing but perfect design and wealth. He continued to walk towards a reception area with a women wearing a fancy uniform. 

(Y/N): "Hello."

Receptionist: "Hello sir how can I help you today?"

(Y/N): "I have an interview with a women named Jamini for joining Nighthaven."

Receptionist: "Oh nice can I have a name?"

(Y/N): "My name is (Y/N) (L/N)."

The lady typed into the computer the name (Y/N) gave her and replied to continue the conversation. 

Receptionist: "Ah yes Mr.(L/N) here you are. Would you look at that right on time! Alright Jamini is waiting for you in her office I'll bring you there."

(Y/N) and the receptionist walked to Kali's office and soon they arrived.

Receptionist: "Here you go sir, good luck!"

(Y/N): "Thank you."

Alright here we go...

(Y/N) knocked on the oak door to hear a faint come in. He opened the door to see Jamini at her desk wearing an amazing dress that complimented her figure. Behind and to her left there was an array of expensive and luxurious liquors were placed and waiting to be drank. 

Kali: "Hello (Y/N) long time no see."

(Y/N): "Hello Ms.Jamini how are you?"

Kali: "Spare me with the Ms. You can call me Kali."

(Y/N): "Ok then Kali."

Kali: "Hehe you're quick. So lets get started, take a seat please."

(Y/N) did what she said and sat down on a comfy leather seat. 

Kali: "So after going over your military records you've completed basic and advanced military training and you exceeded in medical training."

(Y/N): "Yes that's correct to be honest it's nice to hear that."

Kali: "Yeah trust me I bet it is. So tell me why you want to join Nighthaven."

(Y/N): "I'm looking for a very good paycheck, as well as I want to see the world and... I don't want  to be a number like how the army saw me, or have to listen to how I am nothing without obedience." 

Kali: "So you don't wanna be a number to an army you want to be treated and seen as a human?"

(Y/N): "Yes I do."

Kali: "Many of my soldiers have said the same thing and seeing how it turned out for them, they enjoy it here."

(Y/N): "That's good."

Kali: "Yup so lets talk over getting you into our training."

*****

(Y/N) had a very exciting and dangerous ride with Nighthaven. Kali for some reason always kept an eye on him and would constantly ask him to come to her office to talk and spend time together. Within a year of serving in the PMC he was asked to join an organization called Rainbow Six along with a handful of selected soldiers. (Y/N) along with the Nighthaven soldiers weren't liked so much due to the shadyness of the PMC and Kali. But he did make some friends like a man named Jager and a girl named Dokkaebi. They treated him nice but they didn't like Kali nor his background, but nevertheless he was a good friend. 

(Y/N) was walking back to his dorm room and when he entered he saw Kali sitting on his bed with her pistol aimed at him.

(Y/N): "Why are you in my room?"

Kali: "Sit down (Y/N)."

He sat down on a nearby chair and looked to this women who in an instant could kill him with the slight movement of pulling a trigger. 

Kali: "Do you know why I sneaked in?"

(Y/N): "Because you want to kill me."

Kali: "No because I'm here to talk about your future."

(Y/N): "And that is?"

Kali smiled and set the pistol down next to her before continuing to talk. 

Kali: "Well you've been my friend for 2 years and it's my job to keep my soldiers safe and paid but for you it's different."

(Y/N): "What? How is it different?"

Kali: "You know why I called you so much to my office to chat?"

(Y/N) nodded his head up and down.

Kali: "It's because of how I have taken an interest into you."

(Y/N): "Wait you are into me?"

Kali: "Yes and I want us to be a couple."

(Y/N): "I'm sorry we can't be a couple, it's not right considering that you're my boss." 

(Y/N) stood up from the chair and walked over to the door to leave his room but once he grabbed the doorknob Jamini rushed to him and closed the door. 

Kali: "I should've been more clear I wasn't asking I was telling you."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

197K 1.3K 10
[COMPLETED] Y/N is probably the most adored on the rainbow six siege pro league scene, his natural talent at the game and his shyness to girls has m...
24.7K 425 17
Military has structure. A manual of arms and moving parts to allow itself to be flexible for the situation on hand. Being a PMC didn't really make yo...
2.1K 31 12
Ian was just a normal recruit, trying his best to become an operator. This is his story. Notice: I only own OC's in this story. All other aspects bel...
4.3K 29 18
"Shes fucking nuts, why would i ever like her?" . "Your nuts too,delirious" Who knew the creepy clown would get together with the most skilled soldie...