The Hybrid's Mate (A TVD Fan...

由 SkyeWriter02

Rosalie Marie Gilbert, the infamous identical twin sister to Elena Gilbert. She's been pulled into the world... 更多

Cast
Rosalie Marie Gilbert
Chapter 1: Season 2
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Niklaus Mikaelson
A/N
New Book!!!
Chapter 17: Season 3
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Rebekah Mikaelson
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Katherine Peirce Love Interest?
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Lexi Returns!!!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Elijah Mikaelson
Kol Mikaelson
Finn Mikaelson
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
(Book #2)
Book #2 Published!!!

Chapter 44

2.4K 48 8
由 SkyeWriter02

Third Person's POV:
The Caves:

"Come on!" Elena complained as her phone beeped with no signal. "Stupid bitch, I should of had her killed a while ago when I had a chance."

Giving up Elena looked around and started to walk through the tunnel, it wasn't until a little while longer where she saw the tunnel opening ahead. Elena went to make a run for it, only to stop when Rebekah and Katherine appeared infront of her with smirks.

"Going somewhere?" Katherine asked.

"What are you two doing here?" Elena glared.

"Not much, unless you try to run." Rebekah shrugged. "In which case, we get to kill you."

Rose's POV:

After a while Elijah and I figured out that Esther was drawing power from Bonnie's ancestors, in which we needed Stefan and Damon to do our dirty work. So Elijah drove us over to the Boarding House. We were sitting in the parlor when Stefan walked in.

"I can't find her anywhere." Stefan sighed walking in, then frowned when he saw Damon frowning at Elijah and I.

"Hello, Stefan." Elijah smirked.

"They have Elena." Damon stated.

"Actually she's with Rebekah and Katherine." I corrected.

"As you can imagine, my sister and mate is just dying to tear her throat out." Elijah smirked. "So if you want to save Elena's life, I need you to help me stop my mother."

"I'm a little embarrassed to admit, but I'm a little rusty when it comes to killing thousand-year-old resurrected witches." Damon said sarcastically.

"You're okay with this?" Stefan asked me in disbelief.

"Elena made her bed, now she gets to lay in it." I shrugged.

"My mother doesn't seem to want to stay dead, not with the spirits of nature at her side." Elijah stated.

"So what are we supposed to do?" Stefan frowned.

"Esther is drawing her power from the Bennett bloodline." I said sadly. I didn't want this to happen to Bonnie or her mother but this is all Elena's fault. "That line needs to be broken."

"Broken?" Stefan asked confused.

"Yeah, he means......" Damon frowned dragging his finger across his throat.

"You want us to kill them." Stefan glared at me.

"You know I'd do it myself but I've absolutely no idea where they are." Elijah shrugged. "Besides, seeing me, they'd immediately know my intent. They won't expect to be harmed by the likes of you. In any case, you have until 6 minutes after 9 to find them."

"How superspecific of you." Damon rolled his eyes.

"By 9:07 the moon'll be full." I informed. "That's when Esther will have the power she needs to kill us."

"Us?" Stefan asked confused and looked at Damon who looked just as confused. "Elena said Esther was unlinking you from Klaus and killing the originals?"

"She lied." I frowned.

"No. She wouldn't." Damon glared at me as Stefan stayed quiet.

"If my life wasn't at risk then why would I be helping Elijah and tell you one of my best friends bloodlines needs to be cut off?" I glared back. "Maybe you should open your eyes to her manipulative games. I can see Stefan is just starting to. Better late than never."

"So, if you don't stop her before 9:06 then Rebekah and Katerina will kill Elena." Elijah threatened. "So we all have our timeline. We suggest you get started."

With that we walked out of the house. I looked at Elijah and noticed the sun was starting to go down.

"Do you have this from here?" I asked as he looked at me curiously. "I want to go meet up with Klaus and Kol."

"Go ahead." Elijah nodded.

I hopped in my car and drove to the grill to see Kol and Klaus drinking up at the bar.

"There she is." Kol smirked. "I was wondering when you'd join us."

"Sorry, but I don't drink in the morning unlike you." I smirked back before going up to Klaus and gave him a kiss.

"So what brings you by love?" Klaus asked.

"I missed you today, thought I could join you boys for a drink." I shrugged, taking Klaus' bourbon and took a sip.

"I remember her from last night." Kol smirked, making me turn around to see Lexi walking in. "She looks like a tasty little thing."

"I hope you mean that as a compliment." I teased. "Because Lexi will rip out your liver herself."

"Alexia." Kol called her over. "Join us for a drink?"

Lexi raised an eyebrow at Kol before looking at me. I sent her a wink and she chuckled. "Sure, why not."

Lexi, Kol, Klaus, and I were taking shots when Kol and Lexi decided to go play pool.

"Want to take a walk with me?" Klaus asked. "Get some fresh air?"

"Sure." I said and took his hand, leading me outside.

We ended up walking to the square and took at seat on a bench, snuggling up together as we enjoyed the silence and cold breeze.

"I could get used to this." I smiled.

"What's that love?"

"The silence, not having to worry about anything else. Just having time to enjoy ourselves." I admitted.

"I meant it when I said I'd take you anywhere." Klaus said staring deep into my eyes.

I smiled, leaning up to kiss him when I felt a sharp pain in my chest. I looked back at Klaus, seeing he felt the same thing.

"Kol." We realized at the same time before getting up, and rushed to the alley of the grill where Damon, Stefan, and Matt were dragging Kol out of the Grill. Before I could stop Klaus he vamped at Matt, pushing him into the wall and knocked him out. I pulled the dagger out of Kol as Klaus snapped Stefan's neck and glared at Damon.

"I should have killed you months ago." Klaus threatened.

"Do it." Damon challenged. "That's not going to stop Esther from killing you."

"What did you say about my mother?" Klaus frowned.

"You didn't know I was friends with your mummy?" Damon mocked. "Yeah, we have a lot in common. She hates you as much as I do."

Klaus went to attack Damon.

"Leave him!" Elijah warned, I looked back to see his skin was still gray from being dessecated. "We still need him, Niklaus."

"What did mother do?" Klaus asked Elijah. "What did she do, Elijah?"

Elijah walked down the stairs, pulling out his phone as Stefan started to wake up. "You tell me where the witches are, or I'll have Rebekah and Katerina kill Elena right now."

"You said he had until 9!" Damon frowned.

"I'm sure my sisters would love to start their work early." I stated.

Stefan looked at Damon who shook his head. Stefan sighed and looked at me. "They're at the witch house."

I looked at Stefan and smiled. "Thannk you."

Klaus, Elijah, Kol, and I rushed to the witch house where Esther and Finn were standing inside a pentagram.

"Stay behind me me mother." Finn said protectively.

"It's okay, they can't enter." Esther assured.

Kol walked up to the pentagram causing the fire to rise from the torches.

"Kol, careful!" I warned.

"That's perfect, we're stuck out here while the favorite son plays sacrificial lamb." Kol scoffed. "How pathetic you are Finn."

"Be quiet Kol." Esther scolded. "Your brother knows vertue you can not even imagine."

"Whatever you think mof us, killing your own children would be an atrocity."

"My only regret is that I did not let you all die a thousand years ago." Esther stated, glaring directly at me.

"Enough." Klaus frowned, wrapping a protectrive arm around me. "All this talk is boring me. End this now, mother, or I'll send you back to hell."

"For a thousand years, I've been forced to watch you, felt the pain of every victim, suffered while you shed blood. Killing off Rosalie again when you had the chance to live a long happy life together." Esther glared at Klaus.

"That wasn't his fault!" I defended. My sister made a mistake and thought she was protecting me.

"Whatever the case," Esther rolled her eyes. "Even you, Elijah, with your claim to nobility, you're no better. All of you are a curse on this earth stretched out over generations. If you've come to plead for your life, I'm sorry, you've waisted your time."

Esther began to chant and I felt an umbarable pain erupt from my chest. I gasped holding my chest, falling to my knees in pain. Klaus grunted in pain as well, causing Kol and Elijah to rush to our sides.

"Mother! What are you doing?!" Elijah demanded.

"She's making sure Klaus will no longer have another chance at love, striping away the magic that links their lifeline's together." Finn stated.

"No!" Klaus grunted out as I continued to cry in pain.

Once she stopped chanting the pain was still there, but it started to go away. Klaus quickly picked up a rock from the ground and cut his hand open, causing me to wince in pain, but looking down there was no mark on my skin like there should have been.

"No." I cried, looking at Klaus hopelessly.

"I'm going to make you wish you were dead!" Klaus threatened as his hybrid face started to form.

Esther then frowned, feeling something off. "No! Sisters, don't abandon me!"

"Mother!" Finn said worriedly, and grabbed her and sped off as the flames go too high.

Klaus quickly grabbed me and sheilded me away.

When the fire was gone we looked back to see Esther and Finn had truly gotten away.

"I can't believe she's still out there." I frowned.

Klaus pulled me into a hug and kissed my head. "Don't worry love, we'll find her."

I nodded and let out a deep sigh.

"Come on, let's get you home."

Later That Night:

Klaus was painting in his studio to calm down as Elijah, and I were relaxing in the livingroom.

"Where in the bloody hell is everyone else?" Rebekah frowned.

"It's over, Rebekah." Elijah stated.

"Where's mother?"

"We have no mother, only Esther." Elijah frowned. "And Esther was right."

"What do you mean?" I frowned.

"All my talk of virtue, when it suits my needsm I kill, maim, and torment. Even today, I terrorized an innocent."

"Elena is anything but innocent, and you know that!" Rebekah fought.

"Yet I still used your and Katerina's hatred of her to get what I wanted." Elijah said feeling guilty. "Wielded you and my love like I would a sword."

"You did it to protect us, Elijah!" Rebekah exclaimed. "And rightly so! We deserve to live, especially Rose!"

"Mother made us vampires. She didn't make us monsters." Elijah frowned. "We did that to ourselves."

With that Elijah walked out leaving Rebekah and I alone.

"Come on, I have something to show you and Nik." Rebekah stated.

I nodded and followed her to the art studio.

"I thought you would have gone by now." Klaus frowned, paiting on a canvas. "Kol's Fled. Esther and Finn are gone. And Elijah's leaving."

"What?!" I exclaimed. "What about Kat?"

"I'm right here." Katherine said making me turn around. "I've came to say goodbye."

"What do you mean?" I frowned.

"I'm leaving with Elijah." Katherine smiled sadly. "We're leaving to Europe, taking a break. I'll be keeping in touch, and if you need me, always feel free to call."

"Be safe." I stated, giving her a hug before she left.

I turned back to Klaus and walked over, accepting a hug as he held me close.

"You know, I hated you when I learned you killed our mother." Rebekah stated. "But I realize now that after a thousand years together as a family, you're the only one who never left me. Either of you."

"Well aren't we a pair?" Klaus smirked.

"There's something I think you need to see." Rbekah informed, holding up her phone.

"Come to brag about your and Katerina's skills as a torturer?"

"Look at the images on the wall behind Elena." Rebekah frowned.

Klaus zoomed in and my eyes widened, being able to translate the calendar.

"The natives told the story of your family history, and our history." I frowned. "Look at the images on the far wall."

"What is it?" Klaus frowned.

"A native worshiping at the great white oak tree." Rebekah stated.

"And?" Klaus shrugged. "We burnt that tree to the ground."

"Look at the markings that precede it." I pointed out. "That's the native calendar."

"This can't be right." Klaus frowned, now getting it.

"A white oak tree 300 years after we fled back to the old world." Rebekah frowned. "There must have been a sapling, a new tree to replace the old. That tree could kill us all, Nik. It's not over."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

87.6K 2K 31
T.W Abuse/violence/sex/drugs/etc Previously named 'The Outcased Sister' Rieka Donovon, a special girl. She was found on the Donovan doorstep at thr...
31.1K 678 49
Rosalie Gilbert is the non-identical twin of Elena Gilbert. She has been away at a boarding school in Washington for a year, and has come back to sta...
353K 16.3K 97
Life has been relatively ordinary for Cassandra Gilbert, up until the car crash that killed her parents, and almost claimed her life. But being the...
649K 16.8K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...