Runaway teen

By N_Multani

"She's my step-sister and she's like a sister to Alpha Vincent." James said making me smile. I sat down and s... More

Busted
Cuts and bruises
Help found
Good Bye
Werewolves don't exist
Pissed Alpha
First impressions
Mate
Alpha
Pool Party
Arguments
My mistake
Relationships
Confessions
Freedom
The locket
Reunion
Dead
Fight
Unexpected visit
Surprise
Damien
Rogue
Marcus and Nathaniel
Epilogue

My Mother

6.8K 242 7
By N_Multani

Marcus's POV

I growl not wanting my mate to apologise to this cold-blooded murderer. Marcus look at her hands. I hear James say, I shift my gaze to my mates hand to see she has retracted her claws, no doubt to scratch Luna Mary. Even the word sounds wrong. Levi says. Yeah. I reply and concentrate on my mate.

She brings up her hand and scratches Mary across the face, I look at her father to watch his reaction, he looks horrified probably because his own daughter hurt her mother. Out of my peripheral vision I see Mary try to pounce on me but is stopped by my Angel, Raven throws Mary at a tree and leans down to her height. "Don't you dare threaten my mate in my presence, do you understand?" Mary nods and fades into unconsciousness.

Raven jogs over to us and stands next to me and Vincent, I wrap my arm around her waist as she inches closer to me.

Ravens POV

I snuggle into Marcus's chest as I wait for my father to get over what I had just done to his Luna.

"Raven, why?" Dave, my father asked. "That bitch deserved it and I am glad that Raven hurt her!!" A feminine voice states angrily. I sniff the air and catch onto a familiar scent mixed with a rogue's. Where have I smelt that scent before? My mother. "Stop!!!" I yell at the males that were cornering her, they simply ignore me and carry on cornering her. "Please stop." I whimper out making the guys look at me with confused faces.

I run up to where she was standing with a hood covering her face, but before I could reach her Vincent and James grab me stopping me. I growl at them to let me go, they look taken aback by my sudden change of sides. In their shock they loosen their grips on my arms making it easy for me to slip out and hug the figure in front of me, she returned the hug, I felt warm liquid on my shirt. I push my mum away and look at her up and down trying to locate the wound, I yank on the black robes that reveal a big gash covered with some type of cloth on her stomach.

A gasp escapes my lips and I push her to the ground making her lie down on the grass. "Honey, what are you doing? I'm fine" Rachel, my mother says in a motherly voice. "Mother, I have seen lots of wounds in my life and that does not look fine. OK? Now let me help you" I say in a demanding tone, I hear 5 gasps from the male wolves.

I block her from the view of the males. "Rachel, you're alive? Am I dreaming?" Dave says, trying to see my mother's form. "You have no right to speak to her!!" I yell at him. "That's your father. You should respect him, dear. He didn't even know, forgive him. Please" My mother pleaded, I finish bandaging her stomach. "Fine, but just for you. But you have to promise to stay." I say giving in to my mothers plea.

"Honey, I can't I'm already trespassing into a packs land. Now that I know you are safe with your mate, I have to leave and continue living." She said trying to make me understand, my vision blurs up. "No, you can't leave." I try running to her but Marcus holds me back in his arms. "No, please. I need you" I break down sinking to my knees, Marcus kneels in front of me and I throw my arms around his neck and bury my head in his neck.

Suddenly a red wolf appears in front of my mother, I instantly know that Mary is conscious and threatening her. Marcus notices the immediate danger my mother is in, he releases me from is hold and stands in front of me protectively. I rush to my feet and sprint behind a tree to remove Marcus's shirt. I shift silently and sneak up behind Mary, my mother glances at me causing Mary to turn around, I bite her other shoulder pulling out a chunk of flesh causing her to whimper. I hear my father yelling at me to stop but Natalie has now taken over, determined to kill her for the pain she had caused us.

"Natalie, stop please control yourself." I hear my mother's wolf plead, Natalie freezes on her mother's desperate cry. Mary uses my distraction to her advantage and claws at me leaving a gash on my face. I gain control over my wolf and growl at Mary, standing in front of my mother protectively. I watch Mary run off into trees. "There goes your so called Luna, father." I say after shifting and changing back into Marcus's shirt. "Baby are you okay?" Marcus asks inspecting my now healing wound, I nod and stand up to face my mother.

"Mother, please don't leave." I say trying to change her mind, but she just turns around and starts walking away from me making me sink to my knees and start crying. Marcus sits next to me and says comforting words to me, I feel my eyelids start to droop. I couldn't find enough strength to keep my eyelid's open.

Marcus's POV

I watch my angel sneak up on Mary and bite her shoulder making her whimper. Mary deserves it. Levi says. Exactly. I say and watch silently, watching to see if she needs my help. "Natalie, stop please control yourself." Rachel's wolf pleads making Natalie freeze, Mary takes her chance and scratches her face.

No one hurts our mate. Levi says fighting for control while Vincent and James hold me back. Raven stands in front of her mother protectively repeatedly growling at her until Mary runs off into the woods. "There goes your so called Luna, father." She says to her father after shifting into her human form, the guys release me and I run to her. "Baby are you okay?" I ask inspecting her healing cut, she just nods at me and stands up to face her mother.

"Mother, please don't leave." She begs, my wolf and I don't like her pleading like that. Rachel just turns around and starts walking away from her, Raven drops to her knees and starts crying. My wolf whimpers at our mate's soft sobs, while not being able to do anything. I sit down next to her and whisper words of comfort to her.

I watch her eyes start to droop until finally she can't keep them open anymore.I lift her bridle style and carry her to Vincent's pack house. "Vincent, where's her room?" I ask wondering where it was not wanting to walk into the wrong room. "Uh, yeah third floor, first door on the left." Vincent instructs distractedly, I carry her upstairs to her room and lay her on her bed. I stand up straight and look around, on my left are flower carvings, on the right is a big oak dressing table, behind her bed is a window with a window seat that has many different shaped pillows.

I walk over to her window and sit on the seat, I look outside and see the last story of my pack house. Do you think she could see us? Levi asks. Yes, our window is directly across. I say. I look up at the ceiling to see pictures of her, Rachel, Dave, Vincent, Jake, James, me, Levi and two boys that look a lot like Rachel. My wolf grins at the pictures of him and me, how did she get pictures of my wolf? I don't think she's seen me in my wolf form.

Ravens POV

I open my eyes and smile at the photos of the people I love, I hear shuffling and look over at my window seat which is occupied by my sexy mate. "Hey" I say my voice barely above a whisper, Marcus turns around to face me with a grin. "Hey, baby" He says making his way over to me and sitting at the edge of my bed. "What's made you so happy?" I ask him.

He's done something. Natalie whispers. What? I ask. You'll see .She says confusing me. "Oh nothing, just the fact that I spent the night with my beautiful mate." His grin was contagious. "OK, well I'm going to take a shower" I say getting up and making my way to the bathroom. "Raven.." He says. "Yeah?" My voice comes out sounding suspicious. "Can I join you?" He questions wagging his eyebrows. I feel a blush creep up onto my face, I smile and shut the door on his face.

I step out of the shower wrapping my towel around my body tightly. I realize that I forgot to bring some clothes with me, I tighten my towel and walk outside only to see Marcus sitting on the bed. His head snaps to me and his eyes start turning black making me feel self-conscious. I quickly walk to my walk-in closet and step inside, just as I am about to close the door a foot stops it. "You shouldn't cover yourself from me, mate." Levi says walking in. I watch his eyes shifting between green and black, finally his eyes settle on green and he backs out of my wardrobe leaving me to change. I throw on a black strapless dress that reaches mid thigh.

I freeze in the doorway of the living room as everyone's eyes turn to look at me. I look at my mum sitting there fidgeting uncomfortably not noticing my presence, I grin and plop down next to my mum as Marcus walks in. He lifts me off my seat and sits down underneath me placing me in his lap, my mum looks at me and smiles.

"Hey, you came back." I say resting my head on Marcus's chest making him purr with pleasure. "Yeah, after you left Vincent, James and Jake came to talk to me about everything that has happened to you and I now know you need me as much as I need you. Where are your brothers?" She explains, Dad looks up at the mention of his sons. "Mary sent them to a boarding school called St Paul's here in Black forest. I was going to visit them tomorrow and see if I can take them out." I say.

A knock comes at the door and Vincent gets up to answer the door. I hear voices at the door and in come......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update. Can you guys please leave feedback on my story so I know what to work on. Thanks for reading this story

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 2.1K 8
"Goddess, you're so perfect." he breathed the words, staring up at her as she moved rhythmically up and down above him, her breasts bouncing as he gr...
3.2M 23K 5
Excerpt only: I quickly run in their direction as my claws elongate into fierce points. I watch as a man in all black strikes down and kills one of...
1.4M 35.9K 37
*not edited* The prophecy says that every thousand years, Alpha twins would be born. They would share the same mate and share the Alpha power equall...
1.1M 27.8K 35
"I-I'm sorry for waking you up. Please forgive me Alpha." She basically threw herself to her knees and bared her neck: a sign of submission. I sighed...