The Beautiful Tragic Us (Eren...

Bởi vanillasunlight

"Mikasa, I'm ready to leave everything behind for you. I love you." "Eren..We can't be together.." His tears... Xem Thêm

Author's Note
Chapter 1: The Wedding
Chapter 2: Please
Chapter 3: Where It All Began
Chapter 4: Curiosity
Chapter 5: The Knock
Chapter 6: Reborn
Chapter 7: Talent
Chapter 8: Overreacting
Chapter 9: New
Chapter 10: Rivals
Chapter 11: Good night
Chapter 12: Gut Feeling
Chapter 13: The Day
Chapter 14: Someone
Chapter 15: Reward
Chapter 16: Kiss
Chapter 17: Don't want
Chapter 18: Learning
Chapter 19: Just The Two of Us
Chapter 20: You Never Know
Chapter 21: Dinner
Chapter 22: Movie Time
Chapter 23: Fear
Chapter 24: Only One
Chapter 25: Heaven
Chapter 26: Capable
Chapter 27: Act like it
Chapter 28: Ackermans
Chapter 29: Don't
Chapter 30: After Party
Chapter 31: The Chase
Chapter 32: Baby
Chapter 33: Never Let Go
Chapter 34: She's Gone
Chapter 35: Divided
Chapter 36: Fate
Chapter 37: Dress
Chapter 38: Want
Chapter 39: Euphoric
Chapter 40: Again
Chapter 41: Game Over
Chapter 42: The Gift
Chapter 43: Heartbeat
Chapter 44: Alive
Chapter 45: Last Night
Chapter 46: The Search
Chapter 47: Training
Chapter 48: The Second Time
Chapter 49: Offer
Chapter 50: Unplanned Wedding
Chapter 51: Manners
Chapter 52: Flashbacks
Chapter 53: Family
Chapter 54: Babies
Chapter 55: The Bag
Chapter 56: What If
Chapter 57: Remember
Chapter 58: You Think
Chapter 59: An Owe
Chapter 60: Avenge
Chapter 61: Annoy
Chapter 62: Protect
Chapter 63: Elders
Chapter 64: Ring
Chapter 65: Trust Me
Chapter 66: Turmoil
Chapter 67: Worries
Chapter 68: Puppet
Chapter 70: Part of Me
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 69: Thank You

1.1K 39 114
Bởi vanillasunlight

Mikasa's POV

It wasn't an abandoned place but a huge mansion as well. The car stopped even if we were just at a far distance and the driver used binoculars to spot the people around guarding it.

"There were around 30 men at the entrance Ma'am." The man said and I nodded.

"You can take them down right?" I spoke and they nodded.

Minutes later and they took off their sniper rifle and posed on the ground. In just few minutes and everyone on the entrance were dead but the alarm sound was turned on and a lot of men came in front.

He wasn't kidding then when he said, don't die.

"Drive me towards the entrance. Watch your back. I can protect my self. Try not to die, your family is still waiting for you." I spoke.

"Yes, Ma'am." They said in unison and the car where I was in went closer towards the gate.

I went out and run towards inside avoiding the gunshots they all are exchanging. I managed to get in but there were group of men blocking my way.

I gripped my katana and swung it over as I advanced towards the next door. I put it back on it's place and everyone was on the ground in seconds.

"Be thankful that this thing is made to protect, not to take away lives." I spoke as they all arched in pain. I just gave them wounds that will take some time to subside.

For minutes, I was just giving men who won't let me through wounds until I swung my blade towards a coward who was afraid to die.

"Show me where your boss is! Hurry!!" I yelled and he abruptly close his eyes in fear as the blade went near his chin and he nodded repeatedly nonstop.

"There, please spare me. Please." He spoke and I put my blade back.

"Make sure to run when I start counting. 1.." I spoke and he bolted like his life depended on it. I smirked. I thought he is going to pee in fear.

The door was closed but I could hear someone yelling inside. This must be the bastard. I am here, your karma.

"Where do you think you're going?" I stiffed as I felt the cold thing behind my neck.

That voice. It's Onyankopon and he is flashing his gun at me.

"On the way to kill your motherfucking boss? I will make sure you will be the next." I spoke but he pushed the gun at me and I tried to reached out for my katana but he pulled it away from me.

Bastard!!

He opened the door in front of me and it revealed 3 men inside. 2 men are tied but the other one's mouth is not covered.

My heart was squeezed as I saw Eren's face all bloody as his hands were hanged above him. He looks unconscious. Zeke on the other hand is put on a chair but he had no wounds.

"Oh. So you've managed to live?" The man with his back in front of me turned around and a red haired man came into a view.

This is the one who eliminated my clan. The fucking definition of monster.

"M-Mikasa?" Zeke looked so shocked to see me and I stared at how Eren slowly opened his eyes to look at me.

I swear. I could feel his pain. He looks so tired. I want to help his instantly but I have to deal with this fucker first!!

"How dare you do that to my husband you fucking MOROOOON!!" I yelled but Onyankopon transferred the gun to my head.

"Move and I'll make sure your brain will explode." He threatened and I stayed still.

The guy came closer to me and slapped me back to back. Fuck! I put my hand on my face and saw blood. The motherfucker has a ring on his hand that's why. But my fast healing helped.

"HAHAHAHA impressive. I never thought I could actually meet a girl who doesn't flinch. So this is the Ackerman blood they have been talking about huh." He spoke and he gripped my hair.

He pulled me and pushed me on the table and I crawled on the ground. Fucking hurts.

I glared at him as soon as I felt my wounds closed and kicked his face making him lie on the ground.

"It's that the best that you've got huh? Asshole?!" I spit blood on his face as he lied to the ground and I swear his face was so disgusted.

He kicked my stomach and I lost my balance for a while then punched me to the ground. Shit. It would take time to gain my strength back.

"That's enough I'm tired of your bullshit Floch!!" Zeke screamed as he tried to get up and waved the chair he is currently tied to Floch's back.

I managed to get up and untied his hand immediately. Now he is out. Next is Eren.

"Masterrr!" Onyankopon went to help Floch who is lying on the ground unconscious and I tried to untied Eren as fast as I can.

"I'm getting you out of here. Please Eren... hang on tight." I spoke as I felt my tears on my face. I will save you no matter what.

I pulled off the tie from his mouth and hugged him. He collapsed to me. He was breathing heavily. I cried as soon as I got him back to me. I'm already here. No one will hurt you now Eren.

"Levi.." Eren spoke.

"Huh? Levi is here with you?" I spoke and he continued.

"He was put inside a coffin and got buried. Go save him first Mikasa. I don't think I can move fast at this state. I will be fine now. Zeke is here." He spoke and I wiped my tears from falling.

"Stay here alright? I will get back to you. Promise me." I spoke.

"Who said you are going anywhere? What did you do to him Zeke?!! He treats you like his own brother and you fucking hurt him?!! How dare you!" Onyankopon yelled and I picked up my katana immediately covering Eren behind me.

He was pointing his gun towards Zeke. Is he going to kill him?

I noticed Floch's hand moving a little. I assume he is not dead yet. Just unconscious but due to impact, his head was bleeding.

"He fucking gave you everything. I was there when he was following you like you are the goddamn sun but look at what you did!! You killed him!!" He was crying while saying this.

"I didn't mean to. I care about Floch too but I could never forgive how he became evil! He was about to kill Mikasa! I swear I didn't want all of this in the first place!" Zeke spoke.

"Liar!! You want him gone so you can fucking spend time with your real brother huh?! You don't know but Floch is everything to me! He was the only thing I have!! You are going to pay!" Onyankopon yelled but as soon as he fired, Floch blocked Zeke making himself kill him.

My eyes widened in shock as Floch laid in Zeke's arms.

"No, Floch. Please stay. Nooo!" Zeke cried as his shirt got blood on it.

"I-I..I didn't do it..I didn't.." Onyankopon was going insane as he dropped the gun on the ground and he sat in the ground slowly looking at Floch.

Oh my God. Just what the hell happened.

"Mikasa..You have to go and help Levi. Go!! Faster! We're running out of time! He's on the garden getting buried 6 ft. underground." Eren said and I nodded leaving my katana with him.

"I will be right back." I spoke and run as fast as I can.

Indeed. I saw a newly dumped soil in the middle of the grass. That's where Levi is underground.

I kicked everyone who goes into my way and thankfully my men was already there. They helped me with bringing the coffin above.

I was relieved to see him kicking even when we were opening the coffin for him.

"Fucking asshole Floch!! I am going to kill that bastard for real!! I thought I would die it was getting suffocating as fuckkkk!!" Levi was so angry I had to laugh at him as he repeatedly kicked the coffin nonstop and buried it under the ground on his own.

He was so mad. He was getting restless.

"I will never fucking look at coffins ever again. This motherfucker is giving me too much trauma!" He frantically screamed like he couldn't get over it and everyone laughed and he glared at each one of them.

"I'm glad you are safe big brother. Let's go get out of here. Your wife is waiting." I spoke and he hugged me.

"Thank you Mikasa. I owe you my life." Levi spoke and I shook my head.

"Say thank you to my husband. He told me where to find you." I spoke and he smiled.

"I will." He spoke and I told them to escort Levi at the car to rest for a while.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Zeke's POV

"Floch why did you do it? Why did you saved me?" I cried as I looked at Floch in my arms. His breathing is getting unsteady.

Eren went to me and checked him.

"I don't think we can still save him. He needs to be operated but I don't think he have much time left." He spoke.

Right. Just when I thought we could still save him but it's too late. The gunshot was near his heart and the blood flow won't stop.

"Zeke..There's something you need to know..I have been keeping this ever since Dad died.." He coughed blood as he spoke.

"What is it?" I asked.

"You..and my older brother..." He coughed once more.

"You are half siblings.." he coughed as he held my hand.

"We are not blood related but thank you. For being there as my friend..my brother..." He spoke.

"You are always my friend Floch. My brother. Don't forget that.." I cried as his body is slowly getting cold.

"Then I can die happily now.." He spoke and closed his eyes while smiling.

I cried as I saw his smile. It looked like the old Floch was back again. My one and only bestfriend. Thank you for being there for me when my mother left me. I owe you my childhood a lot. I can't believe you're leaving me this early.

"No...Floch..please.." I spoke as I cried hugging his now cold body.

"Zeke.." Eren rubbed my back to comfort me but he went silent.

"Eren? Erennn!!!" I looked around but it was too late.

Eren was lying next to me too. Onyankopon have stabbed him using Mikasa's katana.

He have lost too much blood already since earlier when Floch was beating him and bow, he got a fatal wound.

I put Floch down and went to him.

"Eren..Hold your breath. I will stop the wound okay. Don't move and try to stay calm okay?" I panicked as I ripped a part of my clothes to form a tourniquet so it will stop the bleeding but it didn't work.

I glared at Onyankopon and saw him laughing hysterically.

"I lost someone dear to me because of you! So I am going to kill your dearest brother too! Now we're even Zeke!!" Onyankopon laughed and I tried to keep Eren awake.

"Just stay with me Eren. Please calm your breathing. We'll get you to the hospital okay?" I spoke crying.

I just lost my bestfriend, and now my precious brother?! This can't be happening!! If only I have tools here with me then I can save him immediately!!

"Eren..Zeke..Huh.." Mikasa gasped as she stopped by the door.

She was catching her breath when she saw two bodies laying on the ground.

"Did you do this?" Her face was getting red each second pass by as she questioned Onyankopon and the latter nodded.

The next thing she did was beat the shit out of him until he went unconscious.

"I WOULD BE SO MAD BUT I WOULD NEVER FUCKING KILL ANYONE BECAUSE I AM NOT BORN KILLER!! FUCK YOU ASSHOLE!! IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO EREN THEN I WILL HUNT YOU WHEREVER YOU MAY GOOO!" She screamed as she continued to punch on his bleeding face.

"Eren..Eren..please baby...please stay with me.." She was crying hysterically as she held Eren on her arms.

"I didn't finish what I was saying earlier right?" Eren chuckled and she cried while nodding.

"I love you Mikasa Ackerman-Jaeger.." Eren spoke as tears flew from his eyes.

"We have to get out of here!! We need to get you to the hospital! Hang on Eren. Don't cry on me you jerk!" She was sobbing as she tried to lift him up.

"No..I still have something to say to you.. you have to listen.." Eren spoke and I think he knows.

This fucking hurts. I can't stand seeing my brother saying his goodbyes. I know he knows he can't make it. The wound was too deep. The blade pierced his body from his back to his stomach.

"Don't forget that I fell in love with you the moment I saw you.." He started and I smiled while my tears were falling nonstop.

"Always wear the scarf I gave you.. Hug it very well when you miss me.." He continued and Mikasa was nodding while crying loud trying to lift him up but he was heavy.

Her shirt was soaked in blood and I stood there frozen. I don't know what to do. I just felt shocked all I could do is cry looking at the two of them.

"I know you're expecting. I can confirm it myself. Please name our boy with Michael, Mikey for short. And if it's a girl, call her Erika..They will be the most handsome or prettiest kid to be ever born.." He still manage to say and laughed even if he's coughing blood.

"Zeke..Please take care of my family for me.." He spoke and I nodded gritting my teeth.

"Zeke! Please help me!! Please!" Mikasa was already panicking and I held Eren in my hands.

"Stop talking like that and live. You should be the one to name them yourself! Don't go dying on me Eren I swear!!" Mikasa cried as the guards made way for us.

"What the..The hell happened?" Levi was alarmed as he saw me holding Eren in my arms.

The police has arrived and the ambulance as well. Carla and Grisha came and they saw Eren. Floch's body was taken too as we went to the nearest hospital.

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Mikasa's POV

"Hold on baby. We'll get there soon please.." I cried as I held Eren's hand and he kept on smiling at me.

Tell me this isn't happening. I am not okay. I don't know what I'll do if something happens to him! I would never forgive myself for leaving him there!

"It's alright Mikasa. I'll always be with you..Too bad I can't even see my son...or hold...my son..." He spoke and he kissed my hands before he closed his eyes slowly.

My heart stopped beating and I felt like everything went on a slow motion. My tears fell nonstop and I covered my mouth.

This is not happening. I stared at him for a while and he isn't breathing anymore.

"Mom! Dad!" I screamed crying hysterically as they looked at me on the back.

"Eren is not moving what should I do Mom please help me! Zeke please save your brother!! Dad! You're a Doctor right? Please save him come on!! Please!" I repeatedly screamed as I held Eren's cold body near me hugging him tightly.

Fuck. No.

They immediately brought him to the emergency room trying to revive him. I was getting wild, desperate to be with Eren. The beat was flat and I felt my whole body getting cold. No. This is not happening.

"Noooo. Pleaseee! Do something!! Save him! Save him no matter what!" I think I was going crazy as I kept on shouting outside.

Eren's body wasn't responding anymore and I saw the Doctor attending him checked the time with the nurse writing on the paper.

NO. HELL NO.

"I am sorry for your loss. Time of death 11:20 AM. Dead on arrival." The Doctor said and my eyes widened in horror.

I stopped moving for a minute as Carla started crying. Everyone was crying except me.

"Mikasa?!" I heard Armin's voice calling me from behind.

Everyone was there together with him.

"Armin?" I slowly spoke as my visions got blurry.

"Mikasa.." He cried as he welcomed me into a hug.

"Armin. I can't believe this is happening to me right now. Tell me I am dreaming." I spoke and I saw my friends crying at a distance.

Annie was holding her daughter while she was crying at the corner, my boys, they were crying.

I can't take this. This can't be happening.

"We'll transfer his body to the morgue. My condolences to Jaeger family. Excuse me." The Doctor said but I stopped him.

"No, Doctor. You didn't do your job enough. What for is that title for saving lives when you just let people dying in your hands?" I spoke which Kiyomi stopped me.

"NO! THEY DIDN'T SAVE HIM!! DON'T TOUCH ME!!" I was screaming like a mad woman. Other people in the hospital are already looking and whispering at us but I don't care. I don't know how to describe the feeling I have right now.

They are not doing their job!! They didn't save him! Doctors? Doctors for just declaring time of death? I can't accept this!! My husband, he's also a fucking doctor!! Why can't they save himmm!!

"I understand your pain Mrs. Jaeger. Your husband have lost too much blood. We weren't able to save him, he already died before he got here. I am very sorry." The Doctor bowed politely and I felt my whole body weakened.

"Lady Mikasa..Someone help me.." Kiyomi called and everyone attended to me.

I think I will pass out. This is not real. Eren please. You can't just leave me like that. I won't accept this.

I woke up to someone fanning me. They kept on asking me if I was okay and I nodded.

"Mikasa? Are you sure you're alright?" Carla asked me and I nodded.

"Mom? Where's Eren?" I asked and they all looked at me.

"Mikasa..It's time to accept the fact that he won't....come..back.." Her voice broke in the end and I felt like crying again.

No. Someone wake up me from this nightmare. I can't take this anymore!

"He's already there." Grisha spoke and everyone nodded.

I was welcomed with a body covered with a white cloth. Everyone was crying behind me as they slowly opened the cloth and it revealed Eren.

I was in utter shock. Mikasa. This is happening.

"Erennn..You're still so young!" Auntie Lydia cried as she hugged his body.

"Damn it! We are Doctors in name but we can't save your brother Zeke!" Grisha yelled as he punched the wall.

Carla stopped him.

"Bro..I never thought about this day. Never in my life.." Jean cried too.

"Eren..We still have a lot to catch to bro don't go there too fast." Connie spoke making Historia and Ymir cry even harder.

"Eren....Why?.." Sasha called as she hugged her little boy.

I waited for everyone to calm down. I don't want to cry in front of them again. I think I will pass out.

Kiyomi was supporting my back. She kept whispering soothing words towards me and I just nod.

"Can you leave us two for a while. I just have something to say to him." I spoke and everyone nodded.

"Mikasa..I will always be here.." Annie hugged me and I nodded.

"Mikasa-sama.." Kiyomi cried as she bowed and excused herself.

"Eren. Are you fucking kidding me right now?" I spoke as I looked at the ceiling biting my lip trying so hard not to cry.

"You always say stay with me without me knowing you that will be the one to leave me eternally." I said my tears falling down.

"I shouldn't have left you earlier. No, I should've brought you with me instead. We both should've saved Levi. You wanted me to save him remember?" I spoke as I broke down crying remembering what happened earlier.

"Or I shouldn't have left my katana with you coz it will be the one to kill you instead. The irony. The fucking thing that protects fucking kills now?! I would never look at that thing the same way again!" I spoke holding his cold hand.

"You don't understand but you need to wake up." I continued.

"You need to wake up for me. For us. Your child is waiting for you. We'll still make many remember?" I spoke as I put his hand on my stomach.

"Can you feel it? He wants you back. I know he's gonna be a good guy." I don't know what I'm talking about anymore. I am already assuming that my child will surely be a boy, our little Mikey.

"You will be there when I give birth right? You will be the one to buy him milk. You will be there when he learns his first word. I hope he says Daddy first." I laughed as tears continued to fall from my face.

"You will be the one to send him to school right? You two will be arguing when he finally have a girlfriend. We will walk him down the isle when he gets married hahaha. He will surely be so handsome and of course so full of himself just like you." I laughed buy my heart is breaking totally shattering my heart into pieces. I think I'm going insane.

I knelt in front of him and I cried for minutes before I continued talking.

"You don't know how much pain I am feeling right now..What will I do with wealth Eren? What will I do to these fucking money when I can't have you?" I continued crying like crazy. I could roll on the floor anytime. This excruciating pain is getting unbearable.

"Stop playing around. Come on. Talk to me! I would hate you if you won't respond!! I would curse you in the afterlife you won't rest in peace!! Or I will kill myself and be with you. Simple!" I screamed. I am literally going crazy. I am not in the right state of mind.

"Please..Eren..I am tired. I'm begging you. Come back to us Eren.." I said as I wiped my tears and looked at him.

Goddamn my eyes are puffy like I was punched. My eyes are getting painful from excessively crying.

"You're just sleeping. You look so peaceful." I spoke as I wiped my tears.

I paused for a moment and looked up.

"I see you're not coming back. I guess I'll have to marry someone again. I hope he's hotter and more handsome than you are. Good bye Eren.." I spoke slowly and turned around about to leave him. I'm probably going to be psychopatic bitch in the following week. All I feel is emptiness.

I'm getting funnier and my mind is getting heavy. I am getting sarcastic. I think I am about to go crazy. I surely can't accept this. I would tell my son how his father betrayed me and left me here!

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING. EREN IS GONE!! I CAN'T TAKE IT!! FUCKKKK!!! I am getting weak.

"Who said you're allowed to marry someone other than me?"

I was frozen, my breathing stopped, my eyes went wide with my mouth hanged open. I slowly turned around and found him blinking with his head facing my direction.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I spoke still not believing what I was seeing.

Am I hallucinating?! Is this a fucking joke? Did I finally woke up from my dream?! JUST WHAT THE FUCK!!

"Eren?" I asked as I went close to him.

"Yes?" He answered and I covered my mouth in shock and tears poured all so sudden from my eyes.

THE HELL??! OH MY GOOODDDD..

I pinched his sides and slapped his biceps.

"Awwww! What the fuck?!" He hissed in pain and I cried in happiness.

"OH MY GOD! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!" I shouted in joy and I heard everyone was shocked to see him actually moving.

"God said I'm too awesome to die and be his friend this early." He spoke slowly as he tried to sit.

I pinched his sides making sure to hurt him.

"Mikasa?! What the hell? That fucking hurts? I still haven't healed you know?!" He screamed in agony and I cried.

This is real. He woke up. He came back. It's a miracle.

"Erennnn...How dare you made me worry so much. I thought I was getting crazy!!" I cried too hard as I hugged him.

"Awww! Careful. My wound." He spoke.

"Ohh sorry!" I laughed and kissed his cheek.

"The fuck man died but woke up?" Connie couldn't believe it.

"Hey fucker! You gotta pay for my crying talent. I fucking cried for you!!" Ymir said and everyone laughed.

"That was scary Eren." Historia cried once more.

"I'm sorry everyone. I thought this was the end of me either. Maybe God has reasons why he brought me back to life." He slowly said and everyone nodded crying in joy.

"I thought I lost my poor little boy." Carla hugged him and he hugged her back.

"Mom stop it. We're rich." He laughed.

"Bro! Hope this never happens again. I'm gonna have a heart attack." Armin was crying on Annie's arms while his kids are hugging him.

"I thought we lost you brother. I knew you already know your condition. I'm so sorry bro!" Zeke cried.

"It's alright bro. I know you tried your best. Thanks man." Eren said.

"Dad..I just realized, life is too short to hold grudge." He started talking to his father and everyone listened.

I smiled as we all felt comfortable. Doctors and nurses were called and the news broke in the whole hospital, in the city and everywhere.

"I am very sorry Son. I thought I failed as a father but what I failed to do is to protect you. You deserve the world." Grisha said as he hugged his son.

"I'm sorry Dad. I hope you forgive me." Eren spoke and I cried.

The Doctors attended Eren and checked his condition. We stayed there for a week before we went back home. I took care of him myself and he did recover quickly.

Our story is probably the most tragic of all if he didn't come back to me. He kept his word to stay by my side until the end.

Eren did came back to me.

That proves how powerful our love story is. Even death couldn't separate us.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

44.4K 1.2K 48
An arrangement between a gay and his best friend? _______ Mikasa had been in love with Eren ever since they were kids but when she found out that he...
22.9K 552 68
Here is ʕっ• ᴥ • ʔっ You like her, but she doesn't know who she likes with him in the picture. (Mikasa x f!reader) All rights to the creator of AOT I d...
93.3K 2.8K 24
A story about my OTP: Annie x Armin from SNK/AOT Annie stayed away from everyone, kept quiet. Was almost invisible to everyone around her. Well... Al...
20.2K 207 15
Jean and Mikasa consensually decided to get married 3 years after the rumbling. Will it just be one sided love? This is erotica. Cover Photo, credit...