♡︎Love & Chocolates♡︎ ✔︎

Galing kay doobydoo_1801

~Bhuva Agarwal~ Meet this bubbly and charming girl who brings a smile on everyone's face. Fiesty yet innocent... Higit pa

~Characters~
~Chapter- 1~
~Chapter- 2~
~Chapter- 3~
~Chapter- 4~
~Chapter- 5~
~Chapter- 6~
~Chapter- 7~
~Chapter- 8~
~Chapter- 9~
~Chapter- 10~
~Chapter- 11~
~Chapter- 12~
~Chapter- 13~
~Chapter- 14~
~Chapter- 15~
~Chapter- 16~
~Chapter- 17~
~Chapter- 18~
~Chapter- 19~
~Chapter- 20~
~Chapter- 21~
~Chapter- 22~
~Chapter- 23~
~Chapter- 24~
~Chapter- 25~
~Chapter- 26~
~Chapter- 28~
~Chapter- 29~
~Chapter- 30~
~Chapter- 31~
~Chapter- 32~
~Epilogue~
~Bonus Chapter- 1~
~Bonus Chapter- 2~
~Bonus Chapter- 3~
~Bonus Chapter- 4~
~Bonus Chapter- 5~
~New Story Alert!!!!~
~New Story!!!!!~

~Chapter- 27~

10.6K 608 82
Galing kay doobydoo_1801

"Oh my god! This is soo much fun! I have never had fun like this before! Thank you guys for asking me to come along with you!"
Sakshi said smiling at us and we beamed at her.

I feel so glad that we could make her enjoy. Sakshi said that since she is too bold and all no one really wanted to be her friend before and she had bad experiences in them. One reason why she doesn't want to get into relationships. And I am happy that we could make her smile! She is perfect for Rudra. Rudra is fun and she will be his support and will calm him down. God I can't wait to see their lovey dovey moments and tease them to no end.

"Stop saying thank you yaar! We are besties now! So deal with it because there are much more to come!" I said and Khush agreed wrapping her arms around the both of us and squeezing us making us squeal.

"Okay so shopping for dresses, jeans, tops, skirts, and other essentials done. Now let's go to the spicy section" Khushi said and dragged us to her favorite lingerie section.

"Oh no! Khush do we really need to!" Sushi a.k.a Sakshi groaned. Oh yes! I gave her this nickname because apparently she likes sushi and me and Khush are not a big fan of it so we have her that name to tease her.

"Guys! Come on! It's been so long like 6 months we last shopped for clothes. So let's get a nice new wardrobe! And also what if there is a beach nearby or swimming pool! We need our swim suits and stuff right?! Now get your asses moving and look out for your favourite items!" She said clapping her hands and me Sushi just shook our heads and started checking some new collection out.

There was this black lacy bra with a crisscross strap at the back and a lacy pantie set which looked quite nice so I picked it up.

"Woah! That looks sexy Bhuva! I bet Zian will love seeing you in that!" Khush teased me and I blushed.

"Not just that! I am sure he would be interested in taking it off too!" Sakshi said and I glared at both of them.

"Shut up both of you! And it's not just me! Even your boyfriends would love to the same with you guys!" I said and they both just turned their heads away avoiding my stare making me giggle.

Unknown to us a middle aged lady heard our banter and walked up to us.

She came to me and spoke "Are you buying these for your boyfriend?"

I looked at her and saw that she is a married lady, I guess in her late 30's?

"Huh?" I asked confused at her question.

"I heard you talking to your friends! Are you buying these for your boyfriend? You look like an educated girl! Is this what you are learning? How can you just like that wear these things infront of someone who is not your husband? And all these clothes? You have no shame in wearing all these barely covering clothes?" She said a little too furiously and I honestly didn't understand her.

"Mam! I don't know what you are talking about. You are misunderstanding" I tried to explain to her politely but she just shook her head and again continued.

"I am understanding properly only. You girl these days wear all these things for boys and then dance around them to get their attention. I am trying to tell you you are wrong girl. I am trying to make you understand what your parents couldn't" By this time even Sakshi and Khushi came and stood beside me alarmed. I am normally very very patient until you hit some sore spots for me. If she said anything about me to me I would've let it go. But she went on my parents.

You come at me, I'll walk away. You come at my people, I'll make sure you are out in your place without mercy.

"Listen Mam! I am giving you respect as an elder and tried to talk politely that doesn't mean you can say whatever you want to me.
And who told you that I am wearing all these for a boyfriend. Actually wait, how can you even listen to our conversation like that? I agree that we are in a public place and it's easy to listen to others but when you don't know anything about us, how can you judge me so easily like you know me? How can you even talk about my parents when you don't even know what you are talking about? And this notion you made about girls wearing these type of clothes for guys? Why do you think so? I am buying these and wearing these because 'I' want to feel good and sexy. What does any guy have to do with that? And who even gave you the right to judge Mam?" I said in a very calm voice, very very calm not even raising my voice once.

Everyone were stunned around me and that lady stood there with her mouth agape.

"Before I start saying something else it's better you run away Mam" I said politely yet with a bored tone and she quickly scrambled away. Sushi and Khushi who very shocked till now burst out laughing and even I chuckled while some other people who watched what happened gave me smiles and nods and left.

"Dude! Did you look at her face! She was literally about to shit!" Khush said after her laughing fit.

"Tell me about it! Serves her right for spewing nonsense in Bhuv" Sakshi said huffing.

"Ikr! I mean I wouldn't have said anything but look at her! She went on my parents and I am like who is she? I mean who gave her the right to judge me at all?" I voiced out and shook my head.

People nowadays started acting like judging someone is their right. Making a judgement of someone is not a right to anybody. It's a in built character trait one has to choose to control. Letting it seep into your mind negatively and going off on others when you don't know anything about them is not okay under any circumstances. Because the other person is also human.

"You were so cool Bhuva! I wish you shouted at her and gave her a punch bro!" Sakshi said and I laughed.

"Guys going off on someone in a very calm manner frightens them more than being angry or shouting at them. And look at her she was clearly taken aback and that's all. Now leave about her and let's go shop!" I said and they nodded.

In all these years if I learnt something. It is that you need to know when to be angry and when to be calm. Being calm in serious situations intimidates the person at the recieving end more than all those shoutings and yellings. A tip that I follow always.

Anyways after shopping we all ate in the food court and went to my place to have a sleepover. I introduced Sakshi to Maa and Paa and Coco and took them upstairs to my room.

We all showered and dressed in comfy PJ's and settled on my bed with food and chocolates!

"Agh! This is torture! Zian didn't give me my chocolate today!" I grumbled and Khushi laughed throwing her head back. Oh yeah now our friends knows about our little secret as one day Rudra caught us when Zian was slipping a chocolate bar into my bag.

"Chocolate?" Sakshi asked confused and I explained.

"Well chocolate is my first love so Zian everyday gives me a chocolate atleast without fail. It was our little secret that he slips in chocolates for me until Rudra found us and told Kabir and Khush and these three gave us bith one hell of a teasing" I explained and Sakshi laughed.

"God! You and Zian are so cute!!!!" She gushed over us making me blush.

"Guys let's do that cliche girls night! How girls talk about guys and feelings!? Let's do that!" Khushi said and me and Sakshi though confused agreed.

"What do you wanna talk about then?" Sakshi asked popping a Hershey's kisses into her mouth.

"Well let's start with you! What do you think of Rudra? Like I know you guys relationship started just now but seriously are there any feelings involved?" Khush said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Well......I don't know if these are just fleeting at the moment feelings or something more permanent but I know that Rudra makes me feel good. And he makes me have fun which I didn't have all these years due to my bad experiences with friends. He makes me feel giddy and childish! And well I like him for that.....a lot! And I only hope I make Rudra feel the same too!" She said smiling and me and Khush awwed at that.

"Now come in you say Khush!?" She said and it was Khushi's turn and my best friend had a cheeky smile.

"I am so in love with him yaar! He is soo.....good! He is perfect! He is amazing! I mean I have been in relationships before one or two but nobody ever made me feel special like Kabir! He is very attentive and takes care of me and respects me most of all! And even he loves me! We confessed last week. He surprised me with a date and we confessed. I wanted the exams to be over so I can tell Bhuva and now you!" Khushi squealed and I got up tackling her into a hug and Sushi joined.

"I am so so so so happy for you babesss!" I squealed and she laughed.

"Oh my god! I am very happy for you Khush!" Sushi said clapping her hands.

"Now! It's your turn!" They both said turning towards me slowly smirking and I sighed shaking my head with a goofy smile.

"Well......where do I start!? Okay Zian was this crush of mine I never thought would be real. I mean after he rejected me first I really thought that it's just one sided but I don't know how, he asked me out one day and bam! Here we are! It's been like one and a half months we have been in a relationship and I must say I couldn't be more happier guys! He makes me.....happy! And that's what all of us want to be right? Happy. He gives me so much regard. I matter to him so much and God if he doesn't see me for one day he becomes insufferable! And not to forget I love him! I don't know if it's the same for him but I love him so much. He became so important to me that........being away from him feels like a puzzle piece in my life is missing!" I said smiling thinking of him and the girls attacked me hugs and kisses.

"God! Love is in the air!" Khushi and Sakshi sang and I joined them.

We three sat up straight and they asked me.

"So when are you going to tell him?" Khushi questioned and I shrugged.

"I don't know but I will. Now let's just toast to the love which is floating in the air!" I said and we all each took a chocolate bar and toasted and enjoyed the night watching movies and chatting about gossips! Not to forget the singing and dancing in moon light.

Gosh! Girls nights are the best!!!

Hello lovely readers! Indeed girls night are the bests! They three are really friendship goals! Not just these three but all six of them! I hope you all like it!? Lemme know your thoughts and enjoy guys!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

8.2K 396 44
[ON HOLD] A simple girl who never experienced any kind of attraction in her life, never had crush on anyone, never really cared about her looks. A li...
327K 17.3K 35
•Arvi Arora• The princess of Arora's and one of the famous kid belonging to the 'Hexad'. The most calm, composed, cheerful and badass sassy queen you...
212K 12.6K 34
~Paridhi Sharma~ 22 year old Fine Arts Major final year who is not only creative and beautiful but is so full of life, a wise optimist and puts a smi...
36.8K 1.1K 47
A story of past left incomplete. It's a story of Avantika and Karanveer. A woman With pride and self respect. A woman who knew how to break the soc...