Akko x Andrew - love story

By keiraaaleighhhh

Yea basically akko x Andrew lol - little witch academia - all characters listed, akko, Andrew, Diana, Amanda... More

Break in
Suits and ties
Cheater
Repeated journey
Outdoors
Meadow blonde
Escape room
Blushing
Love in the air
Enjoyable feeling
Trouble
Dorm or hotel?
Ursula worries
A ride home
Diana and Akko
Sickness
Sneaky
In town
Mall centre
Luna Nova arrival
Uh oh
Oh no...
Lotte and sucy
A twist
Discovery
Dreadly
Unmasked
Suspense
Nurse
Disagreement
Dianas time...
Who?
In her sleep
Uh oh
Again..
Whoops

Akko

259 5 0
By keiraaaleighhhh

They made it inside. Amanda was able to steal a uniform from the changing room and she changed into it. She must fake her voice. To sound like a boy, obviously. It would be way too obvious if she didn't, plus Andrew once showed up to a party that was at Luna nova.
Luna nova was the school for witches. Female witches. This school is an all boy school and they really hate Luna nova witches. Was this even worth it just for a spell? For the 5th word?
It was for Akko. Definitely. Akko is a very determined girl, she never gives up. It's surprising that she still has determination because there's many times where she has failed. Especially in front of her whole class. She couldn't even cast a simple spell, or ride a broom. Every single witch in the school knows how to fly a broom, except Akko...
They stepped inside the building. Many boys filled the hallways. Akko his in Amanda's pocket as a mouse and stayed quiet. She needed this plan to work. If she collects all seven words and uses them for the shiny rod, she would be able to become like chariot! An extraordinary girl who once attended Luna nova. She did magic to entertain people. Many people didn't like this, that magic should only be used if needed, but some, some loved it and looked up to her. Akko was exactly like this. She adored chariot and wanted to be exactly like her! Yet people say that she isn't good enough and doesn't deserve to attend Luna nova because she isn't originally from a witch family. I guess she's different but she doesn't deserve to be treated differently because of that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 4.4K 39
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
72.6K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
6.1M 98.8K 104
๏ผžใ€Œ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜Œ๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ใ€ ๐’๐‹๐€๐˜๐„๐‘ ๐•๐„๐‘. Demon Slayer belongs to Koyoh...
205K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...