Akko x Andrew - love story

By keiraaaleighhhh

Yea basically akko x Andrew lol - little witch academia - all characters listed, akko, Andrew, Diana, Amanda... More

Akko
Suits and ties
Cheater
Repeated journey
Outdoors
Meadow blonde
Escape room
Blushing
Love in the air
Enjoyable feeling
Trouble
Dorm or hotel?
Ursula worries
A ride home
Diana and Akko
Sickness
Sneaky
In town
Mall centre
Luna Nova arrival
Uh oh
Oh no...
Lotte and sucy
A twist
Discovery
Dreadly
Unmasked
Suspense
Nurse
Disagreement
Dianas time...
Who?
In her sleep
Uh oh
Again..
Whoops

Break in

359 7 0
By keiraaaleighhhh

It was Akko. She was trying to find the 5th word for the shiny rod. With Amanda, she broke into Andrews school. With magic. She cast a spell to turn herself into a mouse. Yes, a mouse. Amanda, of course, went in disguise, as a member of the school. This school was boys only and was very strict so it would be difficult to do it without being noticed. Andrew was a student here, his father and the rest hated witches. Especially the ones from Luna nova... Yet Akko attended there. If they got caught, you can't imagine the consequences. Just wait and see...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.7K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1M 33.2K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.7M 62.4K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...