Bucky Barnes imagines

By amarnie_x

just some imagines about our favourite metal armed man. #1 in hydra (15/07/22) #2 in jamesbuchananbarnes (17... More

- AUTHORS NOTE -
Panic attack
Cuddles
Nightmare
Clingy
Insecure
Period
Dentist
Dentist p.2
Cheater
Pet
Emotions
Hormones
Beat up
Spider
Pregnant. P1.
Stubborn
Movie night
Just a normal morning.
I don't like you.
Teach him.
I dont like you. P2.
I dont like you. P3.
Just friends.
Attention.
Prank.
Play day.
Relax.
Stay here with me.
Its either me or her.
I dont deserve you.
Drunk.
abortions are now illegal? wtf.
Accident.
Accident. P2.
Pregnant. P2
Stalker.
Just a lil update
Strangers. P1.
A lil update + i wanna check on yall.
Its either me or her. P2.

Jealous (rewritten)

7.7K 103 113
By amarnie_x

Y/N Y/L/N

"Hey, Buck are you ready yet?" I call , as i knock on the bathroom door.

"Coming, doll." God I love the way he calls me doll.

A few minutes later, bucky steps out the bathroom wearing an all black suit, with his long hair pinned back in a man bun.

A motherfucking man bun? Is he trying to kill me? "Oh wow." I say, raking my eyes over his figure, basically undressing him with my eyes.

"Wow yourself." He says, looking me up and down while biting his full lips.

I smile, grabbing his tie and bringing his lips so close to mine that if i just move one inch, our lips will be touching.

"You're looking very handsome tonight, sergeant," I whisper against his lips.

"Is that so," with every word he says, his lips slightly touch mine and i can't help but pull his tie down just a little bit so our lips finally touch.

"Mhm," he groans, his right hand grabbing the back of my neck, deepening the kiss. I unintentionally lift my leg up which causes bucky to grab the back of my thigh and raise it past his hip. This different position and the way the kiss gets more hurried and desperate makes me realise that we both have somewhere to be and we're most likely very late.

"Nope, no, no." I say, turning my face to the side as bucky starts peppering my neck in kisses and raising my leg even higher. This is why I'm so happy I have a slit in my dress, otherwise it'll be ripped with the way he's carrying on.

"Just give me 10 more minutes," he mumbles, his lips trailing down to my cleavage.

"No, let's go before tony thinks we're not coming, we're already late." I giggle, dropping leg and pushing bucky away so i can fix my dress.

When ive made myself look presentable, I grab his hand, ignoring his grumpiness and leading him to the party.

When we walked into the hall, everyone's eyes immediately looked at us, making us look like celebrities

Well, we kinda are.

"Buck." Steve calls, coming towards us with Nat by his side.

I opened my arms to hug nat, while Steve and Bucky hugged.

"You both are late, what were y'all doin'?" Steve asks, breaking apart from the hug.

"Oh nothing," i say, winking at nat.

"Finally, you've arrived," Sam says, indicating us to follow him to the VIP area where all the other avengers are.

"Hey do you want a drink?" Bucky asks, standing up from the VIP area.

"Sure." I smile.

Before he leaves I give him a quick peck on the lips before watching him go through the crowd to reach the bar.

"Stop," i say, nearly choking on my drink, as nat makes me laugh.

My laughter stops as wanda nudges my arm, indicating me to look over at the bar. "Look," wanda says, pointing towards the bar, in which i see bucky leaning on the counter waiting for the drinks to come, as a blonde comes walking up towards him.

"What," i shrug, not seeing what's wrong.

"Never mind," wanda says, shaking her head. "I thought she was going to make a move."

I watch as Bucky gets both of our drinks and walks past the girl like he doesn't even know her.

But what happened shocked me the most.

She grabbed his free arm which made him spin around, and she kissed him.

This bitch, just kissed him.

Of course the whole team saw but they all stayed silent, not knowing if they should intervene or not.

Almost instantly Bucky pulled away. "What the fuck." I heard Bucky shout getting everyone's attention at the party.

All she did was giggle and bite her lip.

"Oh, I'm about to beat a bitch." I say, getting up from my seat, slipping off my heels and walking towards Bucky and the girl.

Because one thing about me, I don't play when it comes to my man.

I stopped walking as soon as i reached them both and glared at the girl who glared back at me.

She's probably new in this city because if she knew me, she'll know exactly who I am and exactly what I can do. "Who do you think you are kissing my boyfriend."

"Because i felt like it," she shrugs, "He's handsome and he deserves a good shaped girl like me, not a fat bitch like you." She laughs, i see Buckys left hand clench in a fist and his jaw tick.

"Really." I smile, stepping a little bit closer to her. She's at least 5'11 as she's near bucky's height, most probably a model. A really pretty model, we could've been friends if she didn't try get with my man. Yes i may be Y/H but ive fought men way bigger and taller than her.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y. get everyone out the building before things get nasty." Tony spoke to his A.I, as he sips on his wine.

"Yes really." She says, flicking her blonde hair.

I sigh, rolling my eyes. She's really pissing me off.

"You know I'm actually feeling a bit kind today, so I'm gonna tell you this once and once only okay." I nod, stepping a little closer. "You're going to walk out this building and not come back, and i swear if I see your ass here again, you're going to loose all that pretty blonde hair you have, got it." I say, my face turning deadly serious that even Bucky stepped back a little.

"Bitch." She snarled, attempting to hit me in my face.

I laugh, rolling my eyes, as she really thinks she can hit me?

I grab her hand before it can even make contact with my face and twisted it behind her back causing her to scream in pain. I kicked the back of her legs making her fall on the floor face first, turning her around and punching her several times in the face. Oops, it looks like her pretty model face is gone.

"Okay that's enough." Bucky says, lifting me off of her.

"I'm not done." I shout, still trying to reach her.

"Yes you are and hey, stop fighting." He says, throwing me over his shoulder and carrying me all the way to our shared room.

As soon as both we enter our room, he puts me down and just stares at me.

"What." I snap, still pissed.

"Do you know you're hot when you're mad, right." He says, smirking as he walks towards me.

"Nope, according to her im a fat bitch." I deadpan, going into the bathroom, taking of my dress and putting on one of buckys shirts.

"You ain't fat youre just thick, baby. I love this ass," he grabs my ass. "And I love these thighs," he trails his hands down to my thighs and grabs them. "And doll, don't get me started on these fucking breasts," He drags his hands from my thighs, to under my— his shirt and covering my breasts with those huge hands of his. I gasp when I feel the difference of cold and warm.

"Mhm you like that," Bucky whispers in my ear.

"Yes, but it's been a long day," I sigh as his hands drop to my waist. "And im tired so can we do this in the morning?"

"No problem baby, but we are definitely cuddling." He smiles, scooping me up in his arms and putting me in bed. Once we're both in bed together I turn over on my side, feeling bucky also turn and spoon me.

"I love you." I say, sleepily.

"And I love you." He whispers against my ear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 61 18
!! ㅤ۫ㅤ𝝎𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾ㅤׅㅤ?? ʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴏɴᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴊᴀᴍᴇꜱ ʙᴜᴄᴋʏ ʙᴀʀɴᴇꜱ, ᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴇɴᴜ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴꜱ: ★ƒℓυƒƒ ★αηgѕт ★ѕмυт (ѕσмєтιмєѕ) ★уσυ ¢αη єνєη ρℓ...
22.8K 222 30
Stories about Loki x Reader or Bucky x Reader. **SMUT WARNING** Requested by my friend uncleslumbago. Enjoy girlfriend!
17.6K 317 13
Them: 2 HOT best friends with different pasts. Her: a sassy, homeless girl that locked her feelings away. °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°...
Crave By Kensy

Fanfiction

46.6K 1.2K 10
The Asset. Makes it sound like there was only one, doesn't it? One assassin, one soldier, one life stolen and taken over to be used as a tool for evi...