Hormones

This is basically a part 2 to «Emotions» so I'm not gonna add a summary. I don't even think we need a quote either.

•••

Y/N Barnes' POV:

I don't understand myself sometimes. It's like I always do stuff before I think and it pisses me off.

For example, earlier I wanted food so i went in the kitchen with Bucky and I thought that Sam was looking at me in a weird way so instead of thinking it through properly I decided to speak on it, and then this weird thought came through my head and again I had to speak on it which then ended up with me crying. Again.

And I'll be honest I'm not the type to cry okay. Normally I'll just flip the person off or find a good comeback but with me being pregnant my hormones are just everywhere.

If someone looks at me, I cry.

If someone speaks to me and I get a bad impression of it, I cry.

If someone don't give me what I want, I cry.

And to be honest I don't know how Bucky deals with it. Like all I want is food, cuddles and more food and I know he's getting fed up with me.

He definitely is. That's probably why he's turned away from me while we are sleeping.

Yes I know I'm being dramatic but that kinda shit hurts. Your man turning away from you while you are sleeping like no, get your metal armed self and come cuddle me.

"Bucky." I whisper tapping his arm.

He don't move.

I swear to god I don't know how the fuck he used to be an assassin because he sleeps like a damn rock. People may say he is a light sleeper well yes he used to be but that was when he had his nightmares, now he has no more nightmares and he sleeps without a care in the world.

"Bucky." I call again shaking him more forcefully.

He stirs slightly turning on his back. But apart from that he still didn't move.

"Bucky!" I called loudly hitting his arm. "Wake your super soldier ass up."

He sat up quickly and grabbed his gun under his pillow holding it out in front of him and putting a hand out attempting to protect me when there's nothing there.

"What, what happened." He whispered suddenly being alert of his surroundings.

"Nothing." I shrugged. He looked at me and pulled his arm away, rubbing his eyes.

"If it was nothing then why did you wake me up." He groaned laying back down on his back.

"I woke you up because you was facing away from me." I pouted.

"Y/n I'm tired please can we go back to sleep." He responded turning the same way he was again.

"Did I do something wrong? Do you not love me anymore?" I whispered feeling tears gather in my eyes.

Oh my god don't ask why my emotional ass is going to cry again.

He turned around quickly and looked at me with wide eyes.

"No - what of course not, I love you, you didn't do anything wrong love." He explained holding his arms out for me.

"I'm sorry." I whispered hugging him.

"Don't be beautiful it's not your fault." He whispered rubbing my back and holding me close to him. "Now let's go to sleep I'm tired." He yawned.

"Will you turn away." I asked looking into his blue eyes.

"No sweetheart I'm gonna hold you like this all night, I'm not letting go." He replied placing a kiss on my forehead then my nose then a sweet peck on the lips.

"I love you." I muttered against his lips giving him another kiss.

"I love you to, always and forever."