Its either me or her. P2.

A/N - this was kinda rushed so i take full accountability for any typos !

-

- Two hours after -

Y/N BARNES

"Hey, you alright?" I whip my head towards the door seeing Natasha standing in the door way.

"Yeah." I sigh, kicking my feet up on the coffee table.

My feet ache so much.

"You know i heard everything right." She says, sitting beside me on the couch.

"Did you?" I wince.

"Yeah, it was kinda bad." She admits. I sigh, turning my attention back to the blank TV.

I haven't even seen bucky since the argument, and I'll admit that im a little worried.

"Y/n." She sighs, resting a hand on my arm.

My lip quivers, as i attempt to hold down a sob.

"Y/n." Nat says, more firmly.

I look at her, tears gathering in my eyes.

"It's all my fault." I whisper, a stray tear falling down my cheek.

"Oh babe," Nat coos, pulling my head into her chest.

I let out my sobs, clutching onto her shirt.

"Shhhh," she whispers, "it's okay, i promise you that it's okay."

"No it's not." I say abruptly, quickly wiping my tears. "You don't understand what I've just done." I mutter, my eyes wide. "Nat, ive just ended a whole 70 year friendship. Do you know how bad that is?" I question.

"Y/n."

"No. Do you know how bad that is." I repeat more harshly. "I won't even be surprised if bucky even wants to talk to me, look at me, i—"

"Y/n," Nat shouts, stopping my rambling. "Stop with the bullshit. Steve had no right, and i mean no right whatsoever to say what he did. What he said was disgusting and uncalled for. Bucky did what he had to do, bestfriend or not. And you," she says, her voice taking on a softer tone, "did nothing wrong, okay." She rests both of her hands on my shoulder.

I understand what she's saying but, i just- im still not buying it.

"Nat please." I whisper, shrugging her off. "You don't understand. If I did nothing wrong then why has bucky been MIA for nearly 2 hours? Why did he not stay with me and say that all the shit steve said was not true? Why?"

"He most likely needs some space. His bestfriend just disrespected his wife. He's probably too overwhelmed right now. Just give him a little bit more time." Nat gives me a sympathetic look.

"So what should i do?" I mumble.

"Wait for him to come to you. So when he's ready, he'll speak to you." Nat nods.

"But what if i want to speak to him first?" I question, desperate to see bucky.

"Don't. I know exactly what you'll do." She crosses her arms.