Stay here with me.

Y/N Barnes' POV:

"No, you're not going."

"Bucky please." I beg. "It'll be fine. I'll be fine, it's just an in and out mission." 

"I don't care, we agreed that you're not going on no more missions." He deadpanned.

"Bu—"

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Baby, please."

He sighs as he rubs his forehead. "Yknow going on a mission is too dangerous y/n, just please," he says, stepping towards me and picking up my hand. "don't go."

"Buck, i know it's dangerous," i say, letting go off his hand, and running my fingers through my hair. "But you know that I'm the only one that can do this mission. It's perfect for me." I plead, looking in his eyes.

"I know this mission is something you will smash, but you can go back to doing missions in just 6 more months." Bucky says, dropping his hand down to my stomach, in which my bump is starting to show.

I sigh closing my eyes. It's not that i don't know that there's a possibility that I can get injured on this mission, but if i just be quick I'll be able to get information and get out before they even notice that i was ever there.

"Doll, look at me," bucky whispers, lifting up my chin with his finger. " i love you okay, and i also love our son or daughter that is growing in your stomach. But you have to trust me on this y/n, that even though there is a possibility that you may make it back from this mission, there is also a possibility that you may not survive it, so please for yourself, me and the baby, just don't go, stay here with me, so i can take care of you, please."

I stare at him my mouth agape. I do honestly want to do this mission because this may be the last mission I can do before i get too far in my pregnancy, and when the baby arrives, i don't think ill be allowed on extreme missions like this until the baby is at least 1 years old. But I understand what he's saying. He's scared, and I can tell in his eyes that he's scared. He never expected to have a family, he never even expected to get a girlfriend, he never even expected to get married, but he is, and he's happy, too happy that he'll do anything to make sure that, the happiness does not leave.

"Okay." I whisper, looking up at him. "I won't do the mission, I'll stay here with you, where I know I'll be safe."

His hand trails from the bottom of my chin to the back of my neck, and before i even know it, my lips are connected to his. Our lips move together perfectly as his metal hand grabs my hip and pulls my body, so it's flush against his own.

His mouth swallows my moans, his tongue slipping in my mouth. I throw both of my arms around his neck, playing with the short hair at the back of his head. His lips press against mine harder as he pushes me gently backwards until my back touches the cold wall. He presses his body into mine as the hand that is holding on to my hip trails down to my ass. He groans as he squeezes it, pulling me even more closer.

"Buck," i whisper against his lips, breaking apart from the kiss. I look up seeing his lips swollen and even more plump than usual.

"What was that for?" I say, breathless.

"Just showing you how much i love you." He smirks both of his hands now holding my ass. "And I'll love to show how much i love you in another way."

•••

A/N - this is one of my drafts and i was going to make it more... angsty but im going to hold you off on the pain... for now.