I dont like you. P2.

Y/N Y/L/N's POV:

I've been in my room ever since the thing happened with Bucky and to be honest it's actually peaceful.

Very peaceful.

I've either been reading, sleeping and doing more sleeping.

I think I've forgotten that me and Bucky are in the same building.

I'm hungry.

But I don't want to get food.

Because I don't want to see Bucky.

But I'm hungry.

I let out a sigh as I got out of my bed and opened my door.

I was met with complete silence.

He must be sleeping.

I started walking through the hallway to the elevator.

Just as I was about to reach it, it went completely dark.

What the fuck.

I looked behind me and I couldn't see shit.

Again what the fuck.

I moved a little bit backwards as my back hit the wall giving me a sense of comfort.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y" I called closing my eyes.

I squeezing my eyes together tighter as fear started to overtake me.

Yes I may be an avenger but before this I was kidnapped.

Yes kidnapped.

And days after days I was stuck in the dark with no food or water. Just me, myself and I and it was the worst thing anyone could ever go  through.

Ever since that day I've been afraid of the dark.

I've gotten used to being alone but I don't think I'm ever gonna get used to the dark.

I swallowed hard as I felt around in my back pocket searching for my phone.

"Oh thank god." I sighed when my hand touched it.

I quickly turned my phone on seeing the light shine in my face. I turned my flash on going in the direction my room is in.

When I reached my door I pushed open the door but before I could even go in I got even more scared.

I really don't feel like being alone right now.

I shook my head as I quickly started walking towards Bucky's door which is just down the hall.

Trust me. I wouldn't be going to him if I wasn't so scared.

When I finally reached his door I contemplated whether I should knock or not.

Should I?

I think I was standing outside for about 2 minutes before I swear i heard something move behind me.

I didn't even knock or anything as I quickly opened bucky's door and shut it leaning my forehead on the door.

I turned around slowly seeing bucky's room covered in complete darkness.

I blink a couple times so my eyes can get used to the darkness as I see Bucky soundlessly sleeping on his bed.

I walk closely to the bed as I see the white covers just barley covering his top half as his right arm is resting behind his head and his metal arm is resting on his bare chest. His hair is spread on the pillow and his lips...

Stop it.

I looked around the big room not liking the silence and not liking the way the darkness feels like it's suffocating me.

I looked over to the bathroom seeing the door slightly ajar and it looks even more darker in there than the actual bedroom and I don't even know if that makes sense because everything around me is dark.

I'm terrified.

I gulp as I gently shake bucky's shoulder trying to wake him up.

"Bucky." I whisper.

"Hm." He hums his eyes still closed.

"Um." I clear my throat. "I think there's something outside."

His blue eyes pop open and he just stares at me.

"Is that why you woke me up." He groans closing his eyes and turning away from me.

Rude.

"Yeah cause it's dark out there and I don't like the dark and-"

I was interrupted by heavy sighs and i furrowed my eyebrows going to the other side of the bed, nearly tripping over since it's dark and seeing Bucky sleeping.

Did he just fall back asleep?

I was just about to call his name when there was a bang outside bucky's door making me jump in the bed beside him. But somehow he didn't hear it.

"What the... y/n." Bucky groaned turning around and seeing me beside him in the bed.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"I-" I pointed to the door. "Buck I swear I heard something." I gulped pulling his covers over my body and scooting closer to him.

"Jesus Christ doll." He sighed falling back into the bed. "There's nothing out there and it's either you be quiet and go to sleep or get out my room." He said turning on his side facing me as he closed his eyes yet again.

Was he really gonna let me sleep in his bed?

"I can't sleep in my jeans though?" I questioned making bucky's eyes open again.

"Take em off then." He said closing his eyes.

Did he just-

"But-"

Bucky groaned as he turned over reaching for a shirt and putting it in my hand.

It's his Henley?

"Put that on I won't look." He said turning the other way.

I bit my lip as I quickly changed out of my top and jeans and slipping on bucky's Henley which went all the way down to my knees.

And the fact that this shirt was tight on him.

I quickly slipped back under the covers as I moved closer to Bucky even though his back is turned to me.

I turn my body towards the door so mine and bucky's backs are touching.

I still hate him.

I just wanna be close. That's all.

I close my eyes, but before I'm actually sleeping  I feel a cold hand wrap around my waist and pull my body against a firm chest.

•••

A/N - uhh should I do part 3???