𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑊ℎ𝑜 𝐼𝑠 𝑆𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔...

By ItadoriSukuna18

A mysterious girl appears at the three first years and is seemingly connected with jujutsu world. No one know... More

Uɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ - 1
Fʀɪᴇɴᴅs - 2
Tʜᴇʏ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ - 3
Dɪɴɴᴇʀ - 4
Tʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ - 5
Tʜᴇ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ - 6
Dᴏᴍᴀɪɴ ᴇxᴘᴀɴsɪᴏɴ - 7
Sᴋɪʟʟғᴜʟ - 8
Tᴏᴋʏᴏ ᴠs Kʏᴏᴛᴏ - 9
Sᴜsᴘɪᴄɪᴏɴs - 10
Hᴇʀ ᴄᴜʀsᴇ - 11
A ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ - 12
A sᴍᴀʟʟ ɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴛ - 13
A ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇsᴏᴍᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ - 14
Uɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀʀʏ sᴋʏ - 15
Sᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇ ᴏᴄᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴄᴇs - 17
Aʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇs - 18
Nᴇᴀʀʟʏ ʀᴇᴠᴇᴀʟᴇᴅ - 19
Dᴇғᴇᴀᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴠɪᴄᴛᴏʀʏ - 20
A ᴘᴏssɪʙʟᴇ ᴍᴇɴᴀᴄᴇ - 21
Fᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʏs - 22
Lᴀsᴛ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴅᴀʏ - 23
A ɴᴇᴡ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴄʜɪʟᴅɪsʜ sᴇɴsᴇɪ - 24
Question note // Haikyuu crossover
Lᴀᴛᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴡᴀʟᴋ - 25
Lᴀsᴛ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ᴅᴀʏ: Vᴏʟʟᴇʏʙᴀʟʟ - 26
Fɪʀsᴛ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ - 27
Question note// Sukuna
Mᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀs - 28
Vs Aᴏʙᴀ Jᴏʜsᴀɪ - 29
Rᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ - 30
Fʀɪᴇɴᴅsʜɪᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪʀsᴛ ᴡɪɴ - 31
Nᴇᴡ ʀɪᴠᴀʟs ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ - 32
Dᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴡɪɴ - 33
Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ// Iᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ [ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴏʀ ʟᴇss ]
Nᴇᴡ Yᴇᴀʀ's Eᴠᴇ - Pᴀʀᴛ 1
Nᴇᴡ Yᴇᴀʀ's Eᴠᴇ - Pᴀʀᴛ 2
Tᴏ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴅᴇᴀʟs - 34
A sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ - 35

Cʟᴏsᴇʀ - 16

3.9K 132 13
By ItadoriSukuna18

The next morning Fushiguro was on cooking duty.

Y/n woke up earlier, Kugisaki was still sleeping.

She prepared herself and walked to the cafeteria. She was surprised when she saw Fushiguro was already there, preparing breakfast.

"Good morning, Megumi-san!" - She greeted him with a smile, making him jump slightly in surprise.

"G-good morning, Y-Y/n." - He greeted back as he turned around and saw her standing behind him.

He blushed a bit at the thought of them being alone together.

"A-also, call me only M-Megumi. There's no need of the san." - He said stuttering which made Y/n chuckle a bit, reddening his face more.

"Alright then, Megumi." - She smiled sweetly.

Fushiguro blushed even more.

"Would you mind if I helped you?" - She asked as she leaned a bit closer to him.

"N-no." - He said, turning around, covering his face.

Y/n looked at him with a questioning look then started helping him off with the breakfast.

"How are you feeling after yesterday?" - He asked soon, after he was able to regain his composure.

"I feel perfectly fine." - She answered.

He smiled after hearing it.

"Did you go to Ieiri-sensei?" - He asked.

"No." - She answered, throwing him into a state of shock.

"Eh? But the wound was really serious and had to be treated!" - He said with a worried voice, turning to her.

"Don't worry, I managed to treaten the wound, it's alright now." - She said without moving her gaze away from the food she was preparing.

Fushiguro just looked at her with concern in his eyes then looked back at the ingredients in front of him and continued cooking.

They were silent until Y/n spoke off as they were about to finish preparing the breakfast.

"Hey, Megumi." - She trailed off, catching his attention.

"What is it, Y/n?" - He asked as he turned towards her.

She stopped in her tracks, looking down as a sad look on her face formed.

"Am I such a treat to everyone, so they want to kill me?" - She asked without parting her eyes from the floor.

"Eh?" - He stood there, struck by her sudden question.

Soon he came to his senses.

"What are you talking about, Y/n? Of course not! And who dares to hurt you?!" - He asked as he rose his voice a bit by the end, worry, sounding throughout his words.

"Well, it seems Kyoto students want me dead, or at least half of them." - She said, still looking at the ground as a few tears formed in her eyes.

"What are you talking about? No one wants you dead, Y/n!" - He said without noticing how he pushes a bit further until he saw the following view of her.

Her head rose up as she looked straight in his eyes and tears kept on forming in her eyes. - "Then why were half of them trying to actually kill me yesterday"

The next part of the sentence pushed her over as the tears couldn't be held anymore and each followed the other down her cheeks as she smiled while speaking. - "And their principal clearly saying he wants me dead?"

Fushiguro froze on his tracks. He couldn't believe what he just heard.

"W-what... Do you mean?" - He barely took the words out of his mouth. - "W-why would they want to kill you and even say this?!" - He got frustrated by the end as he spoke with anger rising in him.

"A-as I passed by Kyoto principal's room last night after practice, I h-heard him speak with Gojou-sensei." - Y/n explained as she was barely able to hold her trembling voice. - "H-he clearly said he wants me d-dead."

By the time she said this, he could no longer stay put and quickly got closer to her and hugged her tightly, burying his face in her neck.

"W-why does everyone hate me so much?" - She said as if she was laughing off through her tears. She wore an empty look on her face.

"No one hates you, Y/n. Everyone here love you so much. I..." - He paused for a second as he wondered whether he should say it or not. - "I-I love you so much!" - He got flustered, stuttering a bit, regretting a bit as he thought it wasn't a good idea to say it.

But soon he felt her calm down a bit. He pulled slightly from her and wiped her tears, worried look on his face.

Y/n looked in his eyes, sadness, yet a small amount of happiness in her eyes. - "T-thank you, Megumi." - She said, trying to calm herself down as a small smile appeared on her face.

The sight of her made him put on the softest smile in return. He stroked her hair while looking back in her eyes.

"Never think about this again, please. We all love you and want you by our side. We will always be here to protect you so don't be afraid of anything, anymore, okay?" - He said in a gentle and calm, yet reassuring tone.

Y/n nodded as she smiled gently at the said. It made her really happy even tho she still had her worries about being a target to the higher-ups.

"Lets finish with the preparing and wait for the rest to come, okay?" - She suggested as he nodded at her, removing his hands from her.

They finished preparing the breakfast and waited for the others as they chit-chatted meanwhile.

"Oh, you are up early." - Kamo and Toudou walked in first.

Y/n and Fushiguro nodded.

"It smells nice. Fushiguro, you sure got some skills." - Toudou said as he sniffed the tasty smelling breakfast.

"It was Kanako who helped me. She didn't leave me much choice and prepared most after she came." - He answered shyly and a bit embarrassed.

"Eh, you should be ashamed of leaving a girl to do your duty." - Toudou said a bit annoyed, crossing his arms in front of his chest.

"It's alright, I don't mind. Plus I was the one to offer my help and initiated in doing most of it." - Y/n answered calmly as a small smile appeared on her face.

Kamo and Toudou blushed a bit, as this was the first time to see her smile, and Toudou calmed down.

"Well, if you say so." - He said, looking away.

The two Kyoto boys took their seats and soon the rest of the students came.

Fushiguro and Y/n served them and then sat in their places, as Y/n sat between Fushiguro and Itadori and Kugisaki in front of them.

They were eating quietly until Kugisaki spoke out.

"Is it just me or you are suffocating the poor girl?" - Kugisaki asked, pointing at Y/n and the fact that the two boys were sitting way too close to her.

"E-eh, I-I'm sorry, Kanako!" - Itadori almost yelled as he apologized and quickly moved aside.

"I-I'm sorry." - Fushiguro apologized too as he followed Itadori's movements.

"Eh, it's alright, really." - Y/n said as she made a small smile.

"Saying so," - Kugisaki cut the two boys as they were about to speak, making the three look at her with a slightly confused faces.

"What happened to you last night?" - She asked, pointing at Y/n. - "I was waiting for you but you didn't return. It was probably passing midnight after I fell asleep when you've returned."

The two boys looked worriedly at Y/n.

"I'm sorry for worrying you, Nobara. I was out and forgot about time." - Y/n said and a slight tint of blush appeared on her face as she remembered about Gojou.

"Are you sure? How's your wound anyway?" - She asked, still concerned about the girl.

Y/n nodded. - "I'm fine, don't worry." - Y/n smiled innocently at her.

Kugisaki looked at her with even more concern in her eyes.

"I hope so." - She said then continued eating.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 59 14
Kuina Gojo is the 15 year old younger sister of the number one jujutsu sorcerer, Satoru Gojo. When her older brother was born, something shifted in t...
47.1K 1.3K 34
Y/N gets recruited from her home country to Jujutsu High in Tokyo after accidentally using Reverse Cursed Technique in an accident as a child. She st...
99K 2K 14
Everyone considers you as one of the two strongest sorcerers equivalent to Gojo Satoru, your partner, colleague, and best friend. You take charge of...
36 5 3
A story that takes place in the anime Jujutsu Kaisen where Y/N quits being a sorcerer in order to take care of and protect her child full of evil. En...